I'm Having Sex With My Sister, but Fantasize About My Mother - Cover

I'm Having Sex With My Sister, but Fantasize About My Mother

Copyright© 2014 by mysteria27

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Loving my sister and my mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The last few weeks have been very interesting. I can't stop thinking about my mother. The urges have been unbearable at times. My mother and I have not had sex in a few weeks. I think about her constantly.

I constantly jerk off in my mother's panties. I just dream of sucking her nipples. I loved when I fucked her. Her breasts were so firm and didn't even move. My mother is a natural size 38D.

I just remember how her cunt tasted and those tits. I can't stop thinking about them. I sit in my room and wrap my mother's thongs around my cock and move them up and down my shaft. I smell the trophy pair, which are white lace panties and I jerk off in them.

Our mother recently had a stripper pole installed in her bedroom. She said she needs to practice for her performances. A few times last week, my mother was practicing in her room.

I heard Gina go into our mother's bedroom and asked our mother to show her how to use the pole. Mom showed her a few moves and helped her try to get the hang of it. I heard them both laughing a lot in the room.

I heard Gina ask our mother if she did lap dances. Sandy, our mom said she did do lap dances and asked my mother to show her how to do them. My mother said she would show her, but needed me to act as the customer.

I heard my sister calling my name and Gina said our mom was going to show her how to do a lap dance. I sat on the chair and my mother was going to demonstrate to my sister what to do.

My mother then got on my lap and she did a lap dance for Gina to see her techniques. I was so turned on by my mother. Our mother was gyrating her hot body over my stiff dick. She was shaking those tits in my face.

My sister was watching and she was looking at me and could see how much I was enjoying this sexy dance from my mother. I could tell my sister was getting a little jealous. Our mother is a smoking hot piece of ass.

After my mother was done, she told Gina to sit on my lap and do what she did. My sister then tried to copy what my mother did. She was doing a great job.

My cock was already hard from my mother and my sister was grinding her hot piece of ass on me. Our mother told Gina she was a natural. My sister laughed and told my mother maybe she could go to the club someday to work.

My mother told my sister that it was no place for her daughter to be. She wanted better for my sister. Even though our mother made a ton of money doing her exotic dancing.

After the stripper pole and lap dance demonstration, my mother had to get ready for work. She took a shower and my sister and I just went in the living room and watched television. While our mom was in the shower, Gina and I made out.

After about twenty minutes mom came out in a skin tight red dress and red five inch heels. She had her long blond hair in a bun and she looked almost like a slutty school teacher. Maybe that was her act for the night. She left and went to work.

We went back into our mother's room and we undressed and I sat on the chair, while my sister put on some slutty pole dancing routine on the stripper pole. She gyrated her hips and got on the pole and tried to do some slutty moves.

It was very hot. I was stroking my eight inch cock. I put a condom on and Gina sat right on my cock cow girl position and rode my hard cock. I was playing with her firm and perky tits. We were both all horned up from the stripper pole and lap dancing that we just wanted to fuck when our mother left.

Gina's cunt was so wet. She moved her cute little body over my hard cock. We kissed deep and passionately, while I suckled and played with her hard nipples. My sister was moaning and rubbing her clitoris as she fucked me good and hard. Gina let out a scream and she started to cum. Her tight fit body was shaking, as her cunt soaked my hard cock.

Her tits are smaller than my mother's, but they are such a tasty mouthful. My sister got very horny, when I played with her tits. I told Gina to get on her knees, I wanted her to stuck my cock. I removed my condom, while my sister worked her hot mouth up and down my firm shaft.

My sister loves to suck my cock. She loves to put my balls into her mouth and suck on each one. It felt so good and made me horny as hell. I picked her hair up, so I could watch her bob up and down over my shaft. That made me even hornier, as my beautiful sister sucked and worshiped my firm eight inch dick.

My sister loves to finger herself, while she sucks on my cock. It really turned me on. I told her to stick two fingers and fuck herself hard, while she slurped and gagged on my cock. I was really enjoying her wet mouth. My sister slapped my cock meat on her tongue and my pre-cum oozed off my head.

Gina opened her mouth and I blew my load into her mouth. Gina is a really good cock sucker, not as good as my slutty mother, but fantastic. We really love each other. We have been having sex for the past year. We fuck almost every day.

After my sister came in my mouth, I told her to lie down and spread her thighs. She had a very tasty wet pussy. I licked Gina's cunt up and down her pretty pussy lips. She loved when I sucked on each of her lips. Gina would moan and groan. I fingered her fast and licked any juices that would leak out of her pretty pussy.

She was so wet and her pussy creamed on my tongue. She loved when I tongue fucked her pussy hard with my tongue. I told my sister to ride my face. She got up and worked her pussy across my face. I was able to tongue fuck her better in that position. She was so wet and came several times, while I licked her pussy.

I told Gina I was going to rim her ass. We never had anal before, that was something I had done with my mother. I licked my sister's puckered ass hole with my tongue. She really seemed to like it. I inserted my pinky into her ass, while I licked her pussy. She was moaning and groaning. She loved it and her pussy was creaming, as I finger fucked her tight ass.

Gina was so hot and horny. I told her I wanted to fuck her ass. She was a little hesitant at first. I went in my mother's draw and got the lube. I told Gina to get on all fours on the floor and I would fuck her ass doggie style.

She was very nervous, but she let me lube her ass and I put my cock in her very slowly. She didn't cry or anything. She said it didn't hurt much, but said it was very tight. Once I was in, I began fucking her gently. She was really liking it and was fingering her pussy, while I fucked her ass. I came all over her ass. I forgot to put the condom on, but that is okay because it was in her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.