Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA As we lay there gasping for breath, after the most beautiful sex I think I've ever had, I heard my phone ding with a text message. Then I heard John's do the same. This time he grumbled, "If that's Kay, you have my permission to kill her now." I laughed, and suddenly I didn't feel tired at all. I felt like I was 50 feet tall and could run a marathon. I felt great! I still didn't want to leave his embrace, but I figured he'd let me back in if I was quick. So I scrabbled for his phone as mine was in my purse in the living room, and brought it up to him before settling back down on his chest. He makes the very best bed in the world I decided. And I needed to figure out how we could sleep together every night.

"John?" I asked, while petting the fur on his chest.

"Hm?" He replied groggily while trying to work his phone around my head.

"Can I stay with you?" I suddenly felt vulnerable. Like I was upsetting some balance we'd achieved but not discussed.

"Hm? What?" He said, turning his attention from the phone to my scalp. I wasn't looking at him but I could feel his gaze on me. It felt warm.

"I was just thinking about tonight. And the night after that. And I don't want to sleep alone if I can help it. I want to stay with you. I'm not asking to move in or anything. I don't want you to freak out."

Thank god he chuckled. I could feel it rumble in his chest.

"Sparrow, you can stay with me anytime you want. You could move in if you want, too. Whatever you need. Ok?"

I was suffused with warmth. "Really?" I mean I knew he meant it, but reflexively I wanted to make sure.

"Yeah. I'd hate to sleep without you. I don't ever want you to leave my side, if I'm honest. Once we get cleaned up, pack up as much stuff as you think you need for a couple of days and we'll see how things are then."

I kissed his chest and gave him the hardest hug I could manage in my position, "God I love you."

"Hm ... love you too Sparrow."

Whatever energy transfer had occurred during sex, it had dissipated into a very satisfied languorous warmth. I was starting to drift off again when I remembered the phone.

"What was the message?" I asked, hoping it was something innocuous so we could drift off for a nap.

"We are apparently required to go to the Belvedere this evening." The Belvedere was this sprawling brew put pub about 15 minutes away. It was sort of the adult version of Chuck E. Cheese. The place for informal birthday parties, office send offs, live music, that kind of thing. Whenever we'd all get together as a big group, the Belvedere was usually where we ended up.

"What time is it now?" I asked, still hoping for a nap. Getting fucked 3 times in less than 20 hours would help me sleep for days, and I really didn't want to get off of John.

"Plenty of time. I'm gonna turn off my phone after I set an alarm, grab us a blanket. Let's get comfortable." So we did. I don't know that I'd ever slept naked with anybody before John, but it was perfect.

The alarm, however, was a god damn nightmare. I swear I'd just closed my eyes, when some terrible electronic screeching tore me from sleep's sweet embrace. At least I woke up in John's arms, other wise I'd probably have smashed that phone to pieces. I felt him stir, and turn the damned thing off, and then he just rolled out of bed! Like it was no big deal! Bastard! I heard him shuffling around the room, and then yeow! He popped me on the ass! That was totally uncalled for, I was getting up.

"You're a bastard." I said with heat in my voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.