Right Under Your Nose
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Anna opened the door to her apartment, but didn't cross the threshold. I caught the significant look she was giving me so I reached down and picked her up. She squealed and grabbed my face while she kissed me. I stumbled inside and set her back on the floor. Once inside she tossed her purse on the couch and made her way to the bedroom, already kicking off her shoes and pulling the tails of her blouse out from her skirt. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on!" Like the smart guy that I am, I followed.

She was shucking out of her skirt as I came through the door. Once again, she was completely, gloriously naked. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing her like that. She patted the bedspread and I sat down. Carefully she climbed into my lap, and kissed me again. Nose to nose, she said, "I fucked up, and I know it. That was rude, and embarrassing to you. And while I apparently get off on being a bit embarrassed, I never want to embarrass you." I nodded fractionally. She continued, "So I feel fucking terrible about it, and I want you to punish me for it. Sir."

Admittedly, the thought had crossed my mind while we were having coffee, but I wasn't going to mention it in front of Kay. I felt some things, especially punishments, should be strictly private.

"I agree." I said quietly. "But first we need to talk about that." She shook her head a little, "No, I agreed earlier to your punishments when you felt they were necessary, so I don't think we need to talk. Just do it and let's move on. Please! I'd feel so much better about it if you do."

I nodded again, understanding a little bit, and remembering various things I'd read on the subject. Things were moving faster than I expected, but I didn't think a quick spanking was going to break anything, and at least then we'd both know a little about what it's really like.

"Ok. Here's the deal. I'm going to spank you, and it's probably going to hurt because this is a punishment. But once I'm done, it's done. The problem is forgiven and forgotten, and not to be brought up again. Ok?"

She nodded, smiling, with tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes.

"But, since this is the first punishment for either of us, we will be talking about it later."

She nodded again but her smile diminished a little.

"Ready?" I asked. She responded by flipping over and draping herself over my lap.

"Ready sir."

This seemed to be happening so fast, but I dug in and prepared myself. She wanted this, I wanted her to be able to forgive herself, so I knew what I had to do.

SMACK!

"Ow fuck!" She exclaimed. I almost ruined it by laughing. More out of nervous tension than humor.

"Sorry, sir. That's one." She continued.

SMACK!

"Ughhh! Two." She whooshed out.

SMACK!

"Threeee!" She was squirming and panting now.

SMACK!

"Fuck! Four!"

SMACK!

"Ff ... iiive" Her voice hitched in pain.

I started lightly rubbing her ass. It was red and warm to the touch. She was still squirming and breathing hard. Clumsily, she managed to get turned around and tried to settle back on my lap.

"Ow fuck!" She hopped up, both hands going behind her. "That really hurt! Now I can't sit there." She said staring at my lap, which I was beginning to think of as her spot.

"It's supposed to hurt. It's a punishment." I said.

"I know, and thank you. That was exactly what I needed. But damn, you've got hard hands." She said, still rubbing her backside. After a moment she cocked her head and said, "Could you try that again ... later ... but not so hard? I think I might like it if you warmed me up first."

I shook my head in amazement. I had no idea Anna could be such a horndog. "C'mere." I said and opened my arms to her. She stepped in close and I laid back on her bedspread, bringing her down with me.

"Ooof ... oh. This is nice." She said, sprawled out on top of me. Her hair spread out like a halo across my chest. She wiggled a bit to get more comfortable, but wasn't settling down.

"Take off your pants. Your belt is cold. Fuck it. Take off all your clothes, I want to feel you."

I rolled her over to the side and got undressed as quick as I could. As I lay back down she clambered back up into position. "Yeeeeesss..." She breathed out and then lay still.

After a few minutes, she was breathing slowly and I was starting to drift myself.

"Anna?"

"Hrmmph." I heard her try and catch some drool.

"Have you always been such a horndog?"

Her lips smacked a couple of times, and she regarded me with a bleary look.

"Yeah." That seemed to settle it for her and she put her head back down.

"Really?" I couldn't let it go. There seemed to be this whole other side of her I'd never seen before, and while I loved it, it was throwing me for a loop. I though we really knew each other.

"John..." She said with a tinge of exasperation. "When did you start talking so much?"

I laughed. "Since I discovered I'm in love with you." That got me a smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.