Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA

After saying my piece to Kay, and as soon as John mentioned coffee, two thoughts blazed through my mind- "John needs coffee!" and "Oh god I need coffee!" Without the need for coffee, I'd have been a lot more reluctant to give up his dick in my mouth.

I guess I should state that I love giving head. There's something zen-like in focusing on giving someone else pleasure, and never more so than this morning. But coffee took an even higher priority, I think. So I hopped up and made my way to the kitchen. I didn't bother dressing, because he had told me to get naked last night and hadn't told me to dress yet. So I was going to stay naked until he told me different. I don't think he'd fully embraced his inner-dom, and that's ok. But I was going to take it as far as I could whenever possible.

Walking naked through his apartment felt exhilarating. Like I was getting away with something. I'd never been naked here and it seemed to cement our new situation nicely. I've been over for breakfast enough times that making coffee was no problem. With that started, I decided to make a big breakfast, I was hoping that we'd both need the fuel today. As I was trying to get the cooking spray out of the cupboard, (note to self: go buy a stepstool once he allows you clothes) I heard him shuffle into the kitchen and I broke out in goosebumps. I knew he was looking at me, naked in full daylight. I think I may have developed a fetish for John walking up behind me. I tried to ignore him and pretend it was the most normal thing in the world to be making breakfast, naked, in his kitchen. My brain was bouncing between excited and embarrassed, "John is looking at your ass." to "YOU'RE NAKED IN FRONT OF JOHN!" The second part clearly had some catching up to do. Either way, I don't think I'd been happier. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and cooking spray in hand, I spun around and fixed him with my most sultry look.

"Care for some breakfast Master?"

That got him. His eyebrows went up, and he stopped mid-step. His lips quirked into a smile, and he responded, "That would be perfect, after coffee. And you better wear an apron, I don't want any unsightly burn marks on my slaves." Bastard. He always could recover quickly. My nipples popped up, and I'm sure I blushed. I played for time by pouring him a big cup of coffee and sashaying over to him, holding in front of me like a chalice. He took the cup and leaned down and gave me a ravenous kiss. My poise was ruined as I pressed up against him and whimpered, his semi-hard cock branded the skin above my belly button. I tried to keep the game going, "Does my master desire anything else?" But it sounded more needy than sultry. Oh well.

He nodded and moved towards the table, once he sat down, he patted his lap and I happily climbed into it. God this was nice. His skin was so warm, and I felt like I was wrapped in a big blanket.

"Sparrow, I'm not your master." I looked up, but he raised a hand to forestall my protest. "Not yet. I haven't earned it. Also, at least to start, I don't want this to be a full-time thing. I think we both need to ease into and find our way, slowly."

Damn it. He was right. But I still wanted to play. Unsure how to address him, I just nodded. He continued.

"The rules of last night have been extended, and there are few more to add to the list. One, complete honesty, as much as is possible, especially concerning sex. Two, playtime is signaled, for now, by addressing me as Sir, and my response of Ann, or vice versa. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I felt him shudder slightly as I said that. Awesome.

"Very good Ann. Three, You will do anything and everything I command. If there is a serious problem with my command you may voice it, but I can still override your concern. Do you have a safeword?"

I nodded, "It's firetruck, Sir."

"Good, then Rule Four, is that you should use it should anytime you need, ok? Use of the safeword means that playtime is over immediately, and whatever we're up to will be stopped."

"Yes, Sir."

"Explain the rules to me."

"One, we will be honest with each other. Especially about the really dirty stuff." I grinned "Two, if you call me Ann, or I call you Sir, then it's on. Three, I will do everything you say, or you will punish me." He raised his eyebrows at my liberal interpretation of Rule Three. Four, I can say 'firetruck' anytime I get overwhelmed, and you'll take care of me."

"So," he sipped his coffee and regarded me with amusement in his eyes, "Breakfast?"

"Yes sir!" I snapped out a salute and hopped up. He followed and pulled out an apron from the pantry. I cooked quickly, because I really wanted to get back on his lap. Eggs, bacon, toast, juice. He stayed out of the way, mostly. I almost messed up the bacon when he'd leaned in and nibbled on the nape of my neck. I wondered if my nipples could've held up the apron without the string after he did that. The rest of the time he sat at the table and watched me. His gaze managed to start a slow fire in my belly that was spreading to engulf my whole body by the time the toast was ready. I dumped all the food onto a big serving platter and brought it to the table. I had to stand there, naked, holding a pile of steaming food, ; and stare at his lap until he got the point and shifted, allowing me to tuck in and get comfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.