Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

JOHN

I was getting antsy. Dinner was great, but I wanted to move on. If I was perfectly honest with myself, what I wanted was to get Anna somewhere private and throw down for some crazy monkey sex, but two things stopped me. First, as I've said before, she's tiny and I didn't know how that was going to work. I'd never been with a tiny woman before, and I was a little anxious. Second, as much as I desired her, I was enjoying playing with the sense of anticipation, and it seemed like it was driving her crazy, which is always fun. So we went for a walk, mostly.

As we left the restaurant she tucked in close and was practically purring as she rubbed my side. I slipped my arm around her and it felt really nice. It felt right, in a way that was new to me. She must've felt the same thing.

"God this is nice." She said mainly into my coat.

"Yeah, how come we never cuddled as friends?" I wondered aloud. It's not like we even hugged much before this.

"Seriously?" she asked pulling back in and looking at my face.

"Yeah. This is great. Why didn't we do it before?"

"Because your girlfriends would've gouged my eyes out." She said, straight-faced.

"What?!"

"Maybe a slight exaggeration. But not far off. It was always a delicate dance whenever you got a new girlfriend. I was a threat, so I was always really careful never to get too close to you, or make any physical contact beside purely platonic. I mean, would you cuddle with Casey?"

"Uhm. No. I see your point. That sucks though. I never really thought about it. Was it really that hard for you to be friends with my girlfriends? I always thought you got along really well with them over the years."

"Yeah, most of them were great. But there's a line you don't cross. Ladies are super territorial; and it was enough of a challenge to just be friends with you and not cause them to freak out, much less get cuddly. And I suspect I kept my distance for my own reasons too." She said quietly.

"Really? Why?"

"After talking with Kay, I'm starting to see that I've been in denial about my feelings for a very long time." She sighed heavily. "And I think that I kept physical distance from you so I didn't have to confront how I really felt. I mean, if we'd cuddled like this in high school, I would have had to explain why it felt so perfect to myself, and I wasn't really ready. It's a theory anyway."

I thought for a bit. That made sense. At least, that was in the past, so I might as well make up for lost time. I dipped my arm lower around her back and scooped her up. She couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. I lifted her up to my face and locked my arms under her butt, holding her against me. She shrieked in surprise, but then settled right in. We started making out, and her legs wrapped around my torso. I could feel the heat from her thighs, and in the close embrace her aroused scent enveloped us like a fog. I didn't think this walk was going to last much longer. There's playing with anticipation and then there's torturing yourself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.