Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 11B: Cherry Picking Time. Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11B: Cherry Picking Time. Part 2 - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

I told Liz to call Sissy on the speaker phone. I wanted hear what she would say. I told Liz to tell her sister to ware what she has on now so it will look like she came over and went back home. This will keep the nosy neighbors at bay. She called.

Sissy "Hello"

Liz "Grandpa said to come over now. Ware those blue shorts with a white sleeveless blouse." I'll have my hair in a pony tail.

Sissy "Why?"

Liz "Grandpa wants us to look alike so when I go home it will look like you just returning."

Sissy "Good planning. What did you guys do"

Liz "We watched a movie last night and went to the mall today."

Sissy "What else did you do. I need to know.

Liz "I can't tell you. Bye."

Sissy "See you in a short. Bye.

"Good Liz" I said. Then I called the pizza shop for a delivery.

While we waited, I told Liz that she is free to talk with her Mom and Dad and her sister about what the sleepover was like. It was up to her whether to tell them any or everything. I will not tell anyone, even their parents. It will be our secret.

Sissy rang the door bell and I answered. Everybody exchanged their hellos and we sat in the family room and chatted until the pizza arrived. While we had our little pizza party, Sissy kept try to get out of us what happened last night. I am sure that Liz wanted to spill it all out but I kept changing the subject.

After Liz left, we went to the family room and I had her sit across from me on the couch and we talked. Again almost father to daughter.

She sat down knees together like she may have been taught so if she had a skirt on you could not get a panty view. I don't want to retype everything but it went about the same as Liz's.

I told her that if we went all the way, it could hurt a little like a pinch to really hurt. You may even be a little bit sore tomorrow. There would be some blood but she should be use to that. If you ever wanted to go all the way, you will have to go through this except going to the doctor's office and having him do it. Where's the love in that. If you say yes, "I want to do it" then we will but you can say no at any time. "Do you understand?" I asked. "Yes" she said. "If you say no know, it will be no and you can not change your mind later. Remember that point of no return?" "Yes" she replied. Once we do it, there is no do over. It is permeate. I went over and sat next to her on the couch. Holding her by her shoulders, looking in her eyes I asked "OK, knowing all that, do you still want to lose you virginity tonight or save yourself for some boy you love and may want to marry?" Sissy buried her face in her hands covering her eyes. I pulled her hands away from her face. She had tears in her eyes. I asked what was wrong. She said "Nothing, I so wished this would happen for so long. I love you so much Grandpa and I only want you to take it. I don't care how much it hurts." "Why the tears princess?" I asked. "These are tears of joy. I am so happy it will happen tonight. I had no idea when it would but I had hoped it would be soon. With that, I took her face in my hands and kissed her tears away. Put my arms around her. My lips found hers and I planted a passionate kiss. My tongue searched for hers and found its mark as she parted her lips and our tongues dance. She put her hands on the back of my head and caressed the back of my neck and head running her fingers through my hair. We sat there for about two minutes just suck facing. I could tell she was getting hot but I was not ready yet. I had my script and I will follow it. It will be something that she remembers the rest of her life. I broke off the kissing and said I would show her to her room for the night. The bed didn't even need to be made. Was not used. She look a little sad, she was hoping we could sleep together. I told we will see what happens. I told her to change in to something comfortable. Unlike last night, I told her I was going to put on lounging pjs. She said OK, she had something like that. I told her after she changed to come down stairs.

After I changed, I went downstairs and cleaned up after our pizza party. She came down looking just fine. I said we would go downstairs and watch a movie on the big screen. When we got down there, I held up two DVDs and asked what she would like to watch showing her Dirty Dancing and Flashdance. She picked Dirty Dancing as she like the music. I put the disk in the player and while it was booting up I asked her if she would like a Coke? She said "Yes please" I brought the Cokes on ice over to the reclining couch and sat down and patted the seat next to me indicating she should sit there. I hit "Play" on the remote and the movie started.

We watch the movie till the end but when Jennifer Gray and Patrick Swayze were in bed together, Sissy made a move towards me. She kind of cuddles up to me placing her hand across my chest and her head on my chest. I was going to holding off doing anything until the movie was over but her softness and warmth got me going. I started caressing her through her cloths. I got to the bottom of her top and my hand slid underneath and found her breasts. I massage them a little teasing her nipples. She started to squirm around a little. I slid my hand down under her bottoms and caressed her butt cheeks. She started to massage my semi-erect Woody through my bottoms. We stayed that way until the movie was over.

The movie ended and she told me that she always loved that movie for the music and the wonderful ending. She turned from the screen and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes. As she turned over, my hand stayed under her bottoms and not was sitting on her soft Mons. I started kiss her then slipped my tongue between her lips meeting hers. I slid my hand down to where I could slip a finger in her sweet pie. I slid my finger up and down until she was getting hot.

She was getting hot and so was I by now. I wanted to throw her down on the floor and take her right then and there but this is not they way it should be done for her first time. I suggested that we go to bed. She said it was too early. I said you don't understand, it is more comfortable in bed. OH! she agreed. So off we went. I picked her up and carried her to the stairs and put her down and said "Now if I were a younger man, I would carry up the two flights of stairs." As we went up, I kept tugging at her bottoms trying to get them down to see those "Sweet Cheeks" and she kept pulling them up.

I showed her to my bed room and threw her on the bed. and pulled those bottoms off. Jumped on the bed and got that top off. Oh how beautiful. Then her top went off. What can I say that hasn't been said before. I excused myself and went to the linen closet and grabbed a beach towel. Went back to my room and did a strip tease for Sissy. "Take it off. take it all off" she chanted. Well I did not have that much to take off and I was nude real quick. She asked what the towel was for. I told her that in case this got messy, I have to sleep in that bed. "Oh" she said "I think I understand." One smart girl there. I jumped in bed with her and laid next to her.

A little side note here. I have to tell my readers that I have never in my life taken a virgin. This will honestly be a first for me.

I started playing with her tits just caressing them and playing with the nipples. I pulled her close to me so our chests were as close as one could get. I put my face in her hair an inhaled her sent. I kissed her neck and worked my way around to her mouth. I kissed her and let my tongue search her lips for a way in. She parted her lips and our tongues met and danced between our mouths. Her breathing started to get faster, I kissed my way down to her waiting breasts planting kisses and sucking her nipples and gentle bit them. Have you ever licked a girl's tit and then blew on it. OH MY GOD, it sends some of them wild. It pops those nips up a lot.

I kissed my way to her "Happy Spot" stopping along the way at her innie navel a tongued it. I dragged my tongue down to the top of her slit and stuck my tongue in just a little and her legs spread wide open to give the greatest access to her Kitty. I kissed it and continued kissing the inside of her thigh. When I got to her knee, I made a "U" turn and worked my way back. When I got back to 3rd, base, I spread her hot lips with both thumbs and my tongue found her honey pot. I sunk my tongue in as far as I could, swirling it around her vaginal entrance. I could taste her female juices starting to flow. My plan was to get her off at least twice before going after her prize. She was moaning and thrusting her Kitty in my face and I knew she was close and only needed one thing to put her over the edge and I gave it to her. I kissed and suck her labia minora and then went to where she was waiting for me. I tongue my way to her clit and teased it with my tongue finally sucking on it. That did it. "Oh God, Oh God" she cried out " I'm cuming now, OhhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhh." clamping her legs around my head and not letting go. That was one and you're welcome. I was doing everything I know to keep from blowing my load. Thank God I am older and not as sensitive and a young man. I know of a female TV star who switched to girls because no man ever gave her an orgasm "and I have had a few." Like I said before, only a girl knows how to pleasure a girl. Guys, don't just get yourself off and go have a beer. Take care of the ladies first. You'll be glad you did because she will repay the favor ten fold.

I slid my body up and pressed my Woody on the top of her clit area. Our lips met once again and we kissed softly. Sissy whispered in my ear like she only wanted me to hear "That was the best. It was so good." I told her she hadn't seen anything yet. "I want to suck that hot cock of yours NOW." she said. I told her I was saving myself. Her lower lip went in to that pouting position that she uses when she doesn't get her way.

We laid there for a minute or two while we caught our breath. More for me then for her I think. I cupped her breast and teased her nipple. First the left, then the right. Without kissing her, I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue. Her tongue cam out at my teasing and slipped past my lips in to my mouth. Our lips met and kissed and kissed for a short while then it was back to business for me.

My mouth switched places with the hand on her tit and started to suck it and tease it with my mouth and tongue. My hand went to her Kitty just kind of feeling the smoothness of her baby smooth Kitty. I slip a finger in her moist, hell, wet slit and gently slid it up and down between her folds. After a minute or two, I slid the finger in to her vaginal entrance checking its size. Then I tested her hymen try to see if it was hard and tough or thin and soft. She jerked a little. I don't think it was going to be bad for Sissy but I will make sure it will be good for her. OK, to get her off the second time. Now I was going at her tit with my mouth in earnest. I pumped a second then third finger in her wanting pussy. With my finger buried in the entrance of her love tunnel, I pressed on her clit with my thumb. I was like ringing a door bell. She tensed up and let out a load cry as she came the second time. "Ahhhhh, I'm cominggggggggg God that was so good" she squealed and her spasms continued. I felt her moisture increase ten fold. Now I couldn't wait any longer. Were going for the GOLD.

I laid almost on top of her and started planting soft kisses all over her face landing on her soft, moist lips. Our lips instantly parted and explored our mouths with our tongues. I was already ready to go at it. She was stating to come around again. She rolled towards me and wrapped her leg over mine and stated rock her Mons on my hip. I reach down to the crack in her butt and found her wet pussy, ah, Kitty. I got my social finger wet with her juices and started circling her rose bud butt hole. I knelt between her legs and just look at her. Her lips were parted like she was blowing little kiss at me. her eye looked a little glassy I knew she was as ready as she will get. I put my hand on top of her thighs with my thumbs on towards the inside and stroke up and back down. On the third time up, I touched her Kitty's outer lips with my thumbs. She trebled a little and I slid my hands back down to her knees and return to her Kitty. As I was going back up, I pressed her legs farther apart. She did not resist. When I got to her Kitty, I took my thumbs and pulled her inner lips open. She was now fully exposed to me and she was ready. "Please" she begged "Put it in me NOW, I am so ready. I want to feel your hot cock deep in me." One last time, " Are you sure?" I asked. She panted "Oh yes no one but you will ever have this pleasure."

With that I pulled her legs up to her chest and with Woody's head, I teased it up and down her beautiful, wet crack. I put the head at her entrance and slowly pumped with short strokes slowly inching forward until it touched her hymen. I knew it would better for her to go with one, quick jab. Kind of like taking off a band aid. Fast and quick with one sharp pain over slow and a continuous pain. Then with one quick thrust, I plunge my cock in and met the resistance of her tight vaginal tunnel. "She let out a cry "Ouch Um, It's ok, it's OK, I'm alright. That's it?" I said "Yes, you are now a woman." She threw her legs up around my back and pulled me as close as she could. "I want your big cock in me as deep as you can. Fill my waiting Kitty with your love juice, It feels so wonderful so warm and wonderful in me."

I slowly pumped in and out with my rhythm getting faster. She was helping with her legs, as I pulled back, her legs insisted that I return and pulled me back, deep in to her. Gymnasts have exceptionally strong legs I find out. She was so tight on my Woody as she enjoyed this new sensation. I wanted this to be a night she would remember, not that she just lost her Cherry but the night that she had her first orgasm at he same time a man had his with his dick deep inside her wanting pussy having his orgasm. I was just about ready and I knew what would send her in orbit. I once again got my finger wet which I found that I really didn't need to as her juices were flowing down her butt crack over her little bum hole. I played my finger around her bum hole then slowly inserted it. This sent waves of orgasm through her body triggering mine. I pumped my love juices in her tight pussy. The hot cum entering her sent her in to a "Piggy Back" orgasm. Two for the price of one. Her vaginal walls clamped on my shaft squeezing the last drop out of it. As the tidal wave of orgasmic sensation waned, we just laid there like two dogs, still hooked up.

She sweetly looked in to my eyes and said "I love you so much. It was as beautiful as Mom said it would be. I love you Bill." Once again I heard this name. "Ok, what's with the Bill thing?" I asked. She replied just like her sister even though they had never talked to one another about their day with me. "After what we have done, Grandpa or Teacher just doesn't seem right." she said. " I told her that her sister did the same thing. "When we "Play" with ourselves we would fantasize about everything we did with you and call you Bill. When we did it to each other, one of us would pretend to be you." Sissy said. "I can I tell you a secret?" I asked. She nodded yes. "I have fantasized about the two of you since you guys were about 7 or 8." I said. "You dirty old man." she said with a laugh. "I guess that's me"

We rolled together for a little bit just enjoying the moment. Hugging and kissing, teasing each other. I said, "I need a shower." "Can I join you?" she said jokingly. "No I said." with a pause. She had the lower lip out pouting look that she likes to use. "I was joking, I want you to join me please. Besides, I need someone to wash my back." She came back "I'll do yours if you do mine." "Deal" I said. I carried her off to the showers.

I started the shower warming up and grabbed some towels that I forgot to replace after last night from the linen closet. When I got back, she was already in the shower with the water spraying down her hair and face. I could just sit there for hours watching her. Like a little child at play under the water falls. So soft and beautiful but so sexy looking. I can't believe what I just did to her even though it was done out of pure love for one another. This was not like love on a one night stand.

I got in the shower with her. She immediately turned around to face me, threw her arms around my neck and gave me one of our most passionate kisses. "Thank you some much. Words can not tell you how I feel. You were so gentle when you had to be and so hard when you needed to be. It did not hurt like I thought it would." "Damn" I said. "What's wrong Bill?" "Ah, well um." "OK, out with Bill" I just get in the shower and I have, ah, um, OK pee. "What would you normally do?" she asked. "If you were not here, I would just pee right where I'm standing." I said. "I remember you telling us about "Golden Showers. She said. "Can we try that?" "While I kind of think it's gross but we can try it if you wish. You will have something that your sister never done." I put her over to the corner of shower out of waters reach. "Not in the face." she told me. "I wouldn't even think of it." I said. I took my little, at this time, pee-pee and aimed it at her tits and pissed on her working the stream down until it was right at her Kitty. When I was done, I went over to her and pulled her to me rubbing my piss between us. Then I took her under the shower to rinse off. "Well, what do you think?" I wanted to know. "It was OK, but I liked everything else we have done better. It was kind of erotic but that's where it ends." she replied.

We gave each other a shower and cleaned our privates real good. We got all lathered up away from the running water and slid our bodies together. Just slipping and sliding together with our hugs and kisses. We rinsed together and Sissy got me rock hard again. She dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. What a wonderful feeling with the shower raining down on me and Sissy mouth wrapped around my cock sucking for all it was worth. I told her I was about to blow and she just kept it up licking my dick and sucking away. I blew my load right in her mouth and she sucking and swallowing until she got all I have to give. She told me that it was her turn. I told her we can't do it in the shower but I would take care of her later.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. She HAD to dry her hair so I retired to my lair. I flipped on the TV hopping to catch the late news. She returned to the bed room and saw me watching TV. "We'll have none of that now." as she grabbed the remote and found some romantic music cable station.

She crawled on top of me kissing her way up. Kissed my balls, the bottom of my semi hard cocked, my stomach and found my boy nipples and kissed and suck them. Finally planting a very passionate kiss on my lips. We laid there for a while just enjoying each other. Caressing and kiss. Hardly a word was said. There wasn't a need to talk. Our body language spoke volumes. We knew what we wanted. Finally, Sissy broke the silence, "Bill, I don't know what you and Liz did but I am really enjoying you and what we have been doing. Now you owe me." "What?" I said. "Get you face down there and eat my Kitty." she commanded. I never had to be called twice for dinner.

I flipped her off me with a quick force. I am not sure she knew what happened. I planted my face on top of her Mons and sweetly planed kisses there. She spread her legs as wide as her gymnastic body would allow her giving me full access to her sweet Kitty. I lifted her legs up at the knees so it would roll her Kitty up to give me better access. I kissed and licked both sides of her Kitty finding my way to the bottom. I placed my tongue on what we use to call the "Taint". Taint ass, taint pussy. I felt her jump a little as she did not know which way I was going. I didn't keep her waiting. I lick her rose bud butt hole a couple of time and I heard her moan and felt a her hole twitch a little pucker. I licked my way back to the bottom of her crack and probed it with my tongue finding its way in. Licking up and down each side it finally ended at her little hole entrance where it swilled around seeking pleasure. I pushed my tongue it as best I can. I am not, who is it from the band Kiss, that could lick his nose. I am lucky I can lick my lips. It's just like a dick, it's not the size, it's how you use it. I licked around the hole then up to her clit. She was starting to get really wet with her juices. I licked her clit a couple of times and that was all it took she shuddered and moan as she cam. She tried to clamp my head where it was but I would have nothing to do with it. I wanted to get some fingers in her hot now hole. First I got one finger in, farther then before as her hymen is now gone. Let's see if see has a "G" spot. My God she does as her body shook and she was screaming, "I'm coming, I'm coming again." They say in some girls the "G" spot is better then the clit. I will have to find out what happens when they get both at the same time but not in the plan right now. She was moaning "I want ... I want... "What do you want my little girl?" I asked. Pant "I want that hot cock of yours in my sweet Kitty NOW!" I said I wasn't ready and that she would have to do something about it. I swung around and gave her my Woody and said "Remember 69" "Oh yes oh yes" she said. She started kissing the head and just taking it in her mouth and out again. Meanwhile I was doing some licking and kissing of my own. Now I am not really in to oral ass holes but I know this is a clean one because I cleaned it myself. I licked it and then planted several kiss. I know she like it as I could feel her moan with my dick deep in her mouth. Did you ever hear of a "Hum Job". Well that's almost what I got. I worked my way back up to her slit just and kissing and sucking for all it was worth. Her body start shaking and the "Huming was working she was starting to cum. I was ready and so was she. I swung around and flip her over on her hands and knees. She protested, I told her to hang on to that pillow under her head. I entered her from the rear, slowly pushing my cock in her tight pussy a little at a time until she was use to the size in her again. While I was going slow, she kept push back on me hollering "More, More, get that dick in me. I want so bad now." I rocked back and forth and she found the rhythm. Her vaginal muscles start to tighten around my cock. She was moaning louder and louder. I am glad we don't have to be quite. "Oh god" she panted "it's better then it was before." "Now" she moaned "Fill me with your seed NOW PLEASE!" I obliged and was met with her cuming at the same time. "Oh My God, Oh My God this is Ahhhhhhhh so good Ahhh." She proclaimed. I thought it was pretty good myself. I could feel my hot cum mixing with her juices around my dick. She said "I want to clean your dick. I want to taste me and your cum." I rolled off her and laid on my back. She brought her face down to my dick and took it in her mouth slowly putting some life in to it. She lick it and slowly took it out of her mouth using her lips like a window squeegee wipe my cum and her juices off my dick. "Um, Um good." she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.