Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 11A: Cherry Picking Time. Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11A: Cherry Picking Time. Part 1 - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

The days went by so fast and it was Wednesday morning already. I called the restaurant and asked if the had birthday cakes? She said yes and asked if I would like to make a reservation? I said yes, for 3 and gave her my name. Did my morning chores and took a shower. A long shower making sure the Woody was really clean. I did not want too be horny to night. Got dressed and went shopping for my "Guests". I stopped by the jewelry store at the mall and picked out two "Friendship rings" with their birthstones in them. Carol gave their sizes from when they checked sizes at Christmas time.

When I got home, I put everything away and cleaned up the house a little. You all know how men can be. Nothing else to do so I put on the video I took of the girls doing their "Dance" routine. I sat there watching the girls. As they striped, so did I. I reached down to my already hard shaft and started pumping on it. When the video got to the part where Liz ate out Sissy, I blew my load.

Took another shower, not that I needed it but I needed it. Got dressed and went to pick up the girls. Still have not made up my mind which one would be spending the night to night. There is no criteria, just someone has to be first and someone has to be last.

I rang the door bell and Carol answered. She said the girls would be down in a minute. They were so excited she said. Girls always have to make a dramatic entrance. Here they come. All I can say is wow, these two teens cleaned up really good. Now I am not in to fashion so I may not get this correct. Sissy had a light blue bib front dress with a white print blouse underneath with 3/4 heel shoes. Little or no make-up. As if these girls really need any. Liz had a blue skirt with a white blouse and 3/4 heel shoes. Once again, little or no make-up. I always say, if you can tell its make-up, you have too much on. I could see the worried look in Carol's eyes. I gave her a hug and told her not to worry, everything will be fine, just wait and see. With that I gave her a kiss on the cheek and off we went.

As we walked to the car, Liz called "Shot Gun" and I said " let's not forget that you are ladies tonight. Liz you can sit in front with on our way there and Sissy gets it on the way home. When we get there, no fighting who gets to sit next to me.

When we got there, I gave my name and we got seated right away. The waitress came over and introduced her self and asked if the girls were twins? "Yes, fraternal" Sissy spoke up. "You two look so identical except for their dresses." She said. We placed out orders, got served and a finished dinner.

Table now cleared of dinner dishes, they came with the cake. It had a sparkler in the center. The wait staff surprised us with their version of "Happy Birthday". The girls blushed with the surprise. We had our cake and had the rest boxed to take home to Mom and Dad.

We got in the car with Sissy riding shot gun. They started asking, "Who was going to stay the night?". I said "For no other reason then that's who's name came in to my mind first, Liz." Sissy looked a little down with that but cheered up and told her sister to have a real good time at Grandpa's.

We got to their house and I dropped Sissy off and walked her to the door. Then we drove across the street, I open the power garage door and pulled it. I did not want nosy neighbors see me take a young lady in the house. Keep them guessing.

We went to the living room and I had her sit across from me as we talked. Almost father to daughter.

She sat down rather lady like and crossed her legs at her ankles. You would not thing this is the same girl I have been teaching. "I want you to notice how you have been treated so far." I said. "I came to the door and met you mother, walked you down to the car and open the door for you. That is the minimum you should expect from your date. So far so good?" Liz said yes. "I think you have guessed that this might be the night that you lose you virginity?" Yes Liz said. "If you say yes now, you can change you mind later. But if you say no, then it will be no. Remember that point of no return. I will not continue. Got it." Liz said "Yes I want you to do it so bad. Only you." She came over to my chair and knelt beside me. I want you. You have been so gentle with us. I know I will never meet someone like you so I want you. I will marry someone someday but I will remember you forever. I love you so much." "Are you sure it's just not puppy love. You first big thrill?" I asked. "I am not sure" she said. "I only know that when you're around I feel really good inside and not just sexual. I just hope I can meet a boy, man like you some day."

With that, I took her to her room for the night. It was my daughter's room so she should feel right at home. I told her to change in to something comfortable and not come down nude. I went to my room and change it to my lounging PJs and went down stairs. Liz came shortly behind me. She asked what I had on and I told her. She said she brought something like that and ran back up stairs and change again. Girls.

"Now I feel better" she said as she returned. "Ok, let's go downstairs where the big screen is and watch a movie. Just like we were on a date." I said. When we got there I showed her two DVDs. One was "Foot Loose" and the other was Dirty Dancing. "Which on would you like to see?" I asked. She picked Foot Loose. So in it went.

We sat in the reclining couch and watched the movie. She was really getting in to it. When the scene got to the part where they were decorating the factory, I pulled her over close to me. I started just lightly caressing her around the neck. Running my fingers through her hair. She cuddled even closer. I put my arm around her and hugged her close to me. I heard her breathing get heavier and she started licking her lips. She was starting to get hot and I have not done anything sexual. The movie came to the end and I had to listen to Kenny Logins sing the title song. When that finished, I pressed the magic button and soft romantic background music came wafting through the whole house. It's good to be an electrical engineer. I ask her if she would like a Coke and she said yes. Went to the bar and got out two Cokes with ice.

I sat back down beside her and started planting small kisses around her face and neck. Then our lips met with some small lip kisses. On the last one I stayed and search for her lips with my tongue. She responded and parted her lips letting my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues danced in her mouth then followed mine back to my mouth. With that she put her arms around my neck caressing the back of my head with her hand. I pulled her over to semi on top of me and I began stroking her back from her neck down to the crack in butt. I noticed on my way by that she did not have bra on. That's OK neither did I. We kept kissing each other from lips to neck and return. She started pushing her Mons in to my hip. She was getting hotter. On one of my trips up her back, I slid under her top so now I was on her bare back. I continue caressing. On my way down, I slip under the elastic of her pants down the crack in her ass as far as I could reach. No Panties either. That's OK, neither do I. I could only reach about an inch above her butt hole. She shook like she had a chill when I did that.

It was almost at the point of no return. I asked her again "Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered in her ear... "Yes" she said "Take the rest of my virginity. I want to so bad" Referring to her gymnastic accidents. She was ready already but I want to give her a night to remember.

With the Green light on, I started working in earnest. I need access to those beautiful teen tits so I went after them. With one hand on her back, I took the other and unbuttoned her top and slide it off her shoulders. She took the hint and pulled my top off as mine did not have buttons. We pulled each other as close as we could. I could feel the heat and the smoothness of her breast next to mine. I laid her on her back and sat on the floor next to her caressing her fine young tits. I kissed her lips, her face, her neck while massaging each tit playing with each nipple. I continued to plant kisses here and there until I got to her breast. I kissed and sucked each tit not playing favorites. Hotter and Hotter she got.

While caressing her tits, I took a hand and caressed the flat of her tummy, circled her navel and slowly slid it under her bottoms. Findings it's way to the top of her crack. I slide a finger down her slit and I felt her tense up and shudder. I think she just had the first on many orgasms. With that, I felt we are progressing on schedule. I brought her down on the floor with me for more room. I pulled her bottoms off and now before me was one beautiful naked teenager so hot she could melt steel.

Now I am going to try something I just learned. Starting at her arm pits, I caressed each of her arms with both hand slowly pulling the down he arm until I got to her fingers. I did the same with her other arm. With that done, I pulled down on each side of her rib cage. All the while planting light kisses here and there. With that done, I did the same with each leg starting at her Kitty and down both legs to her toe. All this time she was almost purring like a kitten with a light murmur. It worked, she was so relaxed now as if she wasn't when I started. I was just going to take her on a trip.

I planted my face in her kitty. She spread her legs wide to give me as much access as I needed. I licked her juices out of her pussy. Ran my tongue from her little hole to her clit giving it some special attention and back down to her love tunnel entrance. I stuck my tongue it her little hole and ran it around the entrance. Until she was really moaning then back to her clit. I just stayed there sucking kissing and playing with her clit. I stayed with it and she had her second orgasm. My face was covered with her juices. I went back to her face and kissed her deeply. She licked her juices from my face and said again "I love you. I want you in me now." I said I was hard as a rock but not ready. She took the hint and pulled my pants off and good old Woody jumped right up.

She came up to my face and planted a big French kiss probing my mouth with her tongue. "Ummm I taste good." she moaned. All the while she was kissing me, her hand was play with my nipples and slowly working its way towards woody. When she got there, she by passed it by and caressed my balls. After taking inventory, she latched on to woody and lightly caressed it. She moved her face down and started lightly kiss the head and wrapping her hand around it and stroking it up and down. She started to take the head in her mouth and stopped there while she ran her tongue around the top and licking some pre cum off the tip. Then with out any notice, she plunged her head down and took the whole thing in her mouth working it like there was no tomorrow. I was almost there and told her that I wanted to give my first and best shot to her waiting pussy. She pulled off and as she did, she gave it one last kiss.

Both of us were so hot and ready but like I said, she will remember this night. I turned us over and put her on her back. Once again I planted my face in her pussy. I think she has been having a continuous orgasm she was so wet. As I worked her clit with my lips and tongue, I started to finger her waiting hole. First one, then two, then three, with each she would moan and squeal. I brought her to one more orgasm then asked her for the last time if she wanted it. "God Yes" she begged. "Do it now Pleeeease." With that I moved in to position. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her crack then I put the head just in her waiting hole. A moan of delight came out of her. Now in a little more and could feel the restriction of the remains of her hymen. I pulled back and in again to the hymen. Once more out then jackpot, I pushed it in all the way. She let out a loud squeal and moans. I let it just sit there and soak. She said panting "Why did you stop?" I said "I thought I hurt you." "No" she said "It feels so good. Please fuck me hard." I wanted to cum at the same time she did so I stroked it in and out slowly while kissing her tits. I started to get up to speed, it could be any moment now. She wrapped her legs up around my back letting me get deeper in her pussy. I could feel her vaginal muscles starting to twitch. I pumped faster and faster until I was about to explode. That was it, I came and came in the deepest valley of her pussy. That is all she needed to send her over the edge. She came at the same time with a load "OH MY GOD". I just kept pumping until I-we were both wasted. We laid and rested for a couple of seconds and we kissed and kissed. She said that was so wonderful and wanted to do it again and again. I told her we had all night and most of tomorrow to do anything we wanted. The hard part is over. She said it did not hurt a bit. I told her that I hoped her sister was as lucky but doubt it. We just held each other and kissed for a while. I asked her how she felt. She said she has never felt this good in her life. Are you glad you did it? "Oh yes" she said "It was wonderful. It couldn't be any better. Mom said you would be good to me and you were. I could feel the heat of your cum deep within me."

"Let's go up stairs and take a shower and get ready for bed." I suggested. She asked "Can we shower together?" "I wouldn't have it any other way" I said. We picked up our cloths and went up the stairs nude as jay birds. I teased her ass as she went up the stairs in front of me. "Goosing" her for you old farts reading this.

While my shower is not as big as theirs, it's plenty big enough for two. I turned on the water to let is warm up. She went to her room and brought back her hair dryer. Girls, God love them. We jumped in the shower and just stood there for a minute under the falling water face to face. Liz just studied my face and with out a word, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed my on the lips so tenderly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me so water had a hard time going down between us. Her nipples pressing in to me. So firm but so soft at the same time. We caressed and explored our bodies for several minutes before we even touched the soap. I turned her back to me with my dick laying in the crack of her ass, I reach around to her front and caressed her tits. I moved to her side and caressed her pussy in the front and her ass in the rear touching her little butt hole. She let out a little Ahhhhh. We finally got around the washing and she did a good job on Woody. I did her back and then went to those lushes tits. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. I put on my robe and went to my room while she dried her hair.

After she was done, she went to her room to put on her jammies then came to my room. She had on the most sexy baby dolls PJs or what ever you girls call the PJs. She wanted to sleep together. I said Ok but let's use this bed as it was bigger. She hoped on the bed and we just "Necked" for a while. She said "I don't think I will ever find a guy like you to marry Bill." "hey, just a minute here. What happen to teacher or Grandpa?" I asked. She said that because of what we were doing tonight, I was her boy friend and therefore she could call me Bill. "You know what sweet cheeks, you're right" I said and then grabbed her and through her down on the bed and pined her there straddling her legs and pining her arms with my hands. I lowered my face to hers and gave a passionate kiss. Just then my robe came open and my nudeness showed. She looked down at my small Woody and her eyes went big. I told her that I sleep in the nude. She said if I can so can she pushing me off and stripping out of her baby dolls then jumped back in bed. She grabbed my robe and took it off. We rolled around on the bed for a while and she landed on top of me. We kiss and I stroke her back. She sat up still straddling me and I played with her tits just kneading them and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I think she was starting to get hot and Woody could feel it as her Kitty was in close contact with it. I reached down and started playing with her clit. She started pussy juice flowing. Her eyes were getting glassy. I told her to lift up a little. I grabbed Woody and rubbed back and forth in her crack. When I felt that it was in position with her hole I told her to sit down slowly. She did as ordered and Woody made an entrance in to her tinny hole as she slowly slide down my pole. Her face brighten up and I told her she was in control. She experimented doing different things and movements. "Oh My God" she said "This is great It feels deeper in me then before. I reach up and played with her tits while she road her white horse. First a trot, then a gallop. "You like that do you?" I asked. "Oh yes, oh my God yes." She replied. She leaned forward to me and our lips met. She was searching for an opening in my lips so she could get her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't disappoint her. I slide my tongue out and our tongues met and dance between our mouths. I pushed her back up and reached down to her Kitty and teased her clit. It didn't take long before she had her first orgasm. Her vaginal muscles were grabbing my cock. My balls were getting soaked from her pussy juices. She was moaning and squealing all at the same time. "My turn" I demanded rolling us over with out loss of contact. I pushed old Woody deep in her cunt and she wrapped her leg around my hips and pulled me tight to her. She was starting to have another orgasm and I was not far behind her. In unison "Oh My God I'm cuming. We came at the same time. I filled her cunt with my seed. We just laid that way. Woody was getting soft and came out of her. "Well girl" I said "How was that?" "Which time?" she replied. "All of it" I said. "It was so good. Great. Can we do it again." "Damn girl, we got to rest." I said. "How about a quick shower and to bed for us?" I asked. She said OK as long as she could sleep with me. So that's how the night ended. We showered. Dried each other off and jumped in bed and under the covers. It felt so good to have her soft, warm body next to me. Her skin was soft and sweet. I fell right off to sleep with her curled up next to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.