Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 9: What is 2 times 34.5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: What is 2 times 34.5 - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Lesson 5

Got up this morning and had my usual morning. Had lunch and was on my way. The girls were eagerly waiting for me and as soon as they heard that little bell, they came and escorted me back. Once there, they had my favorite Sweet Ice Tea on the table. "What's the occasion?" I asked. "We had a long talk with Mom and Dad most of the day Sunday." Liz said. We talked about, you know, that thing you are going to do" "What things?. If you want to talk about something then you need to talk to me as an adult." I said. "OK, have intercourse with us." Liz said. "Take our virginity." "Oh that thing." I came back. "That is off in the future. We have a lot to talk about before that." I said. After that, they looked a little disappointed. I told them all in good time. Sissy got her two cents in and said " I thought we could do it today." "Not in my lesson plan for today." I said.

Now for today's lesson. "Have you figured out that 69 item I was telling you about at our last lesson?" I asked. Both shook their heads No. I brought a picture of this I found in a Greek art book and showed it to them. (Yes, it was really a Greek art book.) Now do you get the picture I asked. They looked at it and got a little embarrassed. "That's looks like what you and Sissy were doing last week Teacher. I still don't understand." Liz said. I took the picture and drew the numbers 6 and 9 in the correct places on the drawing. "Now do you see it?" I asked the girls. It was as if I turned on the light. I said have you tried it yet. Oh No they both said. I don't think we could have done that with our parents' home over the weekend. "OK get to it." I said. They ask, Right here. I said anywhere you want. "Can we go inside? We're more comfortable in our bed room." Sissy asked. "Any where you like." I said and we were off to their room. I sat in that comfortable chair just waiting to be entertained.

The girls removed their cloths as fast as they could as if they were on fire. Once they were down to skin, I called them over to where I was sitting. I started massaging their bottoms as I spoke. "Here is a clue that you might be useful." I said. I told them this doesn't work for boy on girl but it should help you two a lot. If your sister does something to you that feels good, then return the favor and do it to her. No one knows a girls body better then another girl. After that, I had each of them sit on my lap one at a time straddling both my legs facing me. I gave them a passionate kiss while massaging their tits. I lowered my head and kiss and sucked their tits while moving my hand down to their moist little Kitty. I spread their legs with mine so I had full access to their little play ground. They were already wet in anticipation. I pleasured their crack front to rear, pausing at their clit for a quickie. I think they will do fine. As I got done with the first, she went over and laid on the bed and waited. Sissy was the last in line and when I was done with her, she slowly walked over to the bed with the look of a little she devil in her eyes licking and sucking her fingers she just remover from her Kitty.

She mounted, got on top, of her sister and both planted their faces in the cunt right in front of them and went to work. It wasn't long before they had their first orgasm with squeals of delight. That did not stop them. They just kept going at each other. After what I thought was their second or third orgasm, Sissy rolled of Liz and they just laid there for while panting. Finally Liz said that this was the most intense orgasm she has ever had. Sissy, still breathing hard said the same. She said it worked. "What worked?" I asked. "The thing about doing to her what felt good to me." she said. "Well, that's the way it should work." I replied.

"Ok, are you ready to go again?" I asked. "God, I don't know." Sissy said. "That was really intense." "Ok" I said " When you're both ready, Liz on top and Sissy on the bottom. We have lots of time." It didn't take to long before they were going at it. After a while, I got in to the act. I got up behind Liz and when I got a chance, I slipped a finger it to her flooding vagina. Huston, we have a problem. Her Hymen was almost gone. I could feel part of it but the opening was a little larger then I remembered. After she "Calms Down" from all this excitement, I will have to ask her. I pulled my finger out and started doing small circles around her butt hole re-wetting as needed. When I felt her getting close to her next orgasm, I pressed in to the center and gained entrance and I worked in and out slowly. This one was so large, she rolled off Sissy and laid there glassy eyed. Not one to leave a lady in waiting, I took Liz's spot on Sissy.

I leaned over and kissed her lips, working down to her tits sucking on each nipple. All the while I was working my hand down to her very moist cunt. I started at her vagina and after the surprised I had with Liz, I recheck her Hymen. Everything OK here. Pumped my finger in and out several time and stroked and pulled her pussy lips. I wanted to touch her clit so I did. I got her off with that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.