Sex Ed 102.1
Chapter 8: The Big Surprise

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Big Surprise - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Saturday evening came and I showered and got dressed. Nice slacks and golf shirt. Final check it my mirror. Opps, fly's open. Damn, I didn't want to go over there like I was trolling or something. OK, that taken care of I was off to the Charles'.

Rang to door bell and once again the girls greeted me and showed me in. "Hi Bob, Hi Carol" who was working in the kitchen on dinner. Bob and I shook hands and asked me if I would like a drink. I said what ever you're drinking. He was drinking "Jack and Coke". Note here for those who do not know, "Jack" is Jack Daniels whiskey. Not a plug here just what I like. We sat and talked about the stock market, sports and news of the day. Carol came in the room and announced dinner was almost ready and came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek along with little hug. I returned it.

Dinner was ready and it was one of my favorites, Rack of Lamb.

After dinner, it had cooled off a little and we went out to the gazebo with our after dinner drinks. The girls ask if they could go swimming as they did not all day. They were helping done Mom with their chores. Dad said it would be ok ... They ran off to change. Now if it was just me, they probably would have stripped right there and jumped it. Oh my. Carol came out and sat next to Bob and we chatted about the girls. He told me while he was concerned about all this as he was the girls protector and was suppose to keep them pure. With today's kids, you can't be with them ever second so you have to use you best judgment. That's' why we are doing this. Carol said blushing, that this had not hurt their love life either. "How so?" I asked. Carol said that after the girls talked to them about what have been learning, Bob and her have had better sex then their Honeymoon. "Carol!" Bob said. He was even blushing. I started to laugh. "What's so funny?' Bob asked. "There will be no extra charge for that service." I said. Everybody laughed.

"Oh, by the way" Bob said "I am having a pool heated install Wednesday next week. That will add a couple of more months that we can use the pool. Now it's gets pretty warm where we live but really cool at night late fall early spring and the pool cools off. Now, even when it gets down to high 30s, they can still use the pool. Just a little chilly walk between the house and pool.

We got back talking about the girls. They were having fun in the pool and could not hear us. "Bill" he said "We had a family meeting Thursday evening and the girls want to "Go All The Way" with you." There were tears welling up in Carol's Eyes. "What's wrong Carol?" I asked. She said that her little girls were growing up so fast. Bob said that he would rather have someone like me "Take Them". He didn't even want to picture some 16 year old, mused up hair kid with a stud in his tongue and rings piercing other body part who's name was "Spike" taking his little girls virginity. "And this is the way you feel Carol?" I asked. "She said "Yes" while wiping the last of her tears away. She remembered how she learned all about sex and did not want her girls to learn that way. Bob agreed. "And the girls? I asked. Bob Said "Their the ones who started it." "Are we sure that this it not just puppy love or teen hormones at work? I asked. Bob said that you had told them about "The Point of No Return" and that once things got started, it was hard to say no. They both said if someone was going to this to then, they wanted someone like you. You won't do it and go around school or their friends say that they took their "Cherry"" Bob said. "You know what you asking me to do? I asked. "I kinda feel I need some kind of protection here." "The girls are on the pill." Carol noted. "That's not the kind of protection I was thinking of." "I need a letter stating that you have requested me to teach your girls and have been doing what I have been and you are requesting me to have intercourse with them. What we, the three of us, are doing is illegal, and morally wrong in some eyes. I just need some sort of protection. Bob understood and would draft something up and get it to me.

"I have to get going now, it's getting late." I said. How about a swim before you go?' Bob asked. "No" I said "I don't have my suit and I just need to go and think about some things." Carol got up and walked me to the gate. "Be gentle with my girls." she asked. I assured her that is the only way I would ever be. She said she knew that but had to ask and I can understand where she was coming from. "Thanks for dinner Carol" as I gave her a kiss on the cheek good bye.

When I got home, I did really have to think and there was much to think about. Weighing each side of the equation. This was not going to be simple. I think I got it. How I was going to handle it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.