Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 7: Life Guard Duty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Life Guard Duty - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Friday

Got up, took my shower and had breakfast. As I sat there having my second cup of coffee and trying to read the morning paper, I could not get my mind off yesterday. In all my life, I have never had anything even close like that. I should go check the video I got. No, on second thought, this would start the day off bad in a good way. This got me start thinking about today. I tried to wipe those thoughts out of my mind. I am just going to go over and play life guard.

OK lunch then on my way.

When I got there, the gate was open and I went in with the little bells tingling. I closed and locked closed and locked the gate behind my. The girls were lying there taking in the sun and Nick was playing with some of pool toys at the edge. I said "Careful, don't fall in." I didn't want to get wet yet. Liz and Sissy had he tight pink bikinis on and Beth Ann had blue or purple. Depend on how the sun caught it. They introduced me to their gymnastics friend, Carla. Carla had the dark Hispanic skin take need very little sun to get tan. My guess was right, Carla was an exchange student from Brazil. She had on what would almost be called a thong swim suit. Nice figure and I just had to ask "how old are you Carla?" "15" she replied. I said "Welcome to the States and nice to meet you." Her suit top barely contained two very nice boobs with nice nipples poking through. High "B" or Low "C" cup.

"OK everybody, pool is open" I proclaimed. First one in was Nick. I just new he would be. Beth Ann came over and told me that Nick had to leave and meet their mother at 2 PM, please let us know when it's time. I set the alarm clock on my cell phone for 1:30. That should give him time to get out, dry off and get home.

I laid back under the shade of the gazebo. Everyone wanted me to come in. I told them I was running late and just got through with lunch so I want to rest awhile. Besides, I get to be like a voyeur and watch all the famine activity in the pool. I told Nick, next time he had to bring one of his friends so he would have someone to play with. He thanked me.

The girls plus one boy were really having fun playing their pool games. I think I might have dozed off for a minute or so and all of a sudden I felt water dripping on me. There they were, Liz and Sissy trying to get me to the pool. I said "it's going to take more then you two to move me now." With that, they called for reinforcements. The other two came running, I feared for my life. Not really, but I couldn't make it look to easy. They almost picked me up and carried me to the pool, with a little help from me. I made it look like they were throwing me in. Little acting here. Once again, they well all over me. Almost having their way with me. Even Carla. Damn, I wished Carla and Beth Ann were in "My Class".

The girls went back a were playing while I tried to do some laps. This was not working out. Sissy came over to me as I was resting buy the edge. She asked me if I was OK and I said yes but she had to check anyway as she checked my suit to see if I was hard. She whispered to my "Poor thing is all tired out." She swam over the where the girls where and they were quietly talking. Then they all started to giggle. Knowing those two, this could not be good.

My alarm starting going off and told Nick it was time. He said OK and I got out of pool, dried off so I could turn off the alarm and lock the gate when he left. The girls started giggling again. I think I am in trouble. There was a message on my phone reminding of my dentist appointment Monday.

I got back from locking the gate and Sissy started a count down. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GO" she said and then bikini top went flying. OH ... MY ... GOD, I got a pool full of teen tits. This is the first time I have seen Beth Ann's. Nice, about the same as Liz and Sissy. Carla's where really nice, full, plump and protruding nipples that I had not seen in a long, long while. I said "OK girls, who said you could do that? You have guest in to pool." Beth Ann spoke up and said that they talked it over and if I had not seen anything like this before then I might as well see them now. I said what about Carla. What is she going to think? "In Brazil" Carla said " It is not unusual to see girls going to the beach topless. We think nothing about it. Sissy and Liz told me they do it all the time in their pool. Is OK with me Sir. "No Sir" I said "If you're going to act like that, you call me Grandpa also." "OK, Grandpa" Carla replied.

They were now pressing me to get back in the pool. How could I resist. So "Canon Ball". I went in. We splashed around for awhile and had fun. Even to rubbing their beautiful tits on me. I think it was for their own benefit though. Then Liz came over to me and loudly said, "It's Not Fair." "What's not fair" I jumped back. She said "We have our tops off, What are you going to take off?" I said "I have my top off, see." That's not the same she cam back. I said "Sorry, that's the way it is." The girls huddled once again. I hate it when they huddle, it generally means trouble for me. I was right. Once again there was a count down. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and away they went. Four bikini bottoms fly out of the pool. OK now what, "We won't tell if you won't." Said Beth Ann. How could I not go along with that. "What do you want me to do?" I asked as if I didn't know. "You know Grandpa" Sissy said. "Well you will have to come and get them" I said. And that they did. Now I got four nude teen girls swimming around me trying to get my suit off. I was taking advantage of my girls, Liz and Sissy, touching them and giving them a quick feel up as they were pulling down my suit. I think I might have got Beth Ann by mistake and she stopped for a moment and gave me a cute little wink.

OK, they got my suit off and now I am also nude. "You girls happy now/" I asked. "Almost" Liz said. "What now' I asked. "You don't look happy" she replied. "I am happy, I can't be any happier?" I said. "You just don't look really happy." Liz snapped back. "Girls, let's make him happy" Liz commanded. They slowly started for me. They kept trying to corner me like a loosing game of tic-tac-toe. Finally they got me cornered. They would caress me, Liz and Sissy were taking turns giving me passionate kisses and kissing my nipples without shame. All of a sudden, they back off to the other side of the pool. Only Beth Ann remained by my side. She started stroking my cock which sent a shudder of surprised as well as sexual. I asked her if this is what she does to Nick? Boy did I hit a nerve. She asked how did I know and I told her Nick told me. "I'm going to kill that little snitch." she said. I told her to calm down that it was only natural for siblings to "Experiment" with each other and if she wants to talk to me more about it, just ask. I said their secrete was safe with me. She winked at me and I winked back. She resumed her stroking on my cock and I started to get "Happy". Dickey was coming to life. Now what am I to do. Beth Ann said she told the girls that she could make "Stuff" come out of my penis. I ask her what "Stuff" and if she knew she should not beat around the bush. "Your Semen" she replied. "Ok, then call it that." I said. "OK," I said "If that's what they all want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.