Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2014 by Redsliver

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carter was an island with a history of violence, romance, piracy and witchcraft. Today it feels like a hole. One Emily wishes to run away and crawl into. The only problem is what is waiting for her there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence  

Craig 4

The sun burned gold with a lazy heat. It was nearing the end of June. Clouds above formed a wispy halo along the horizon. The glimpse of heaven, became another as Craig rolled aside on the soft sand of the lake shore. Diane matched his roll, settling her broad smile and sharpening eyes just over Craig's face.

Sand skittered off of Diane's shoulders. He had raised his hand along her skin. She descended when he pulled her down. They fell into a mad kiss. Her hair hung heavy with lake water; the curls had become limp and damp. The slow drip of lake water gave their flushed cheeks a shimmer. Sighing, chest hugged to chest, their kiss broke.

"You should have told me you could kiss!" Diane whispered. She licked her own lips and his.

"I can fuck." Craig grinned. Her thigh rubbed up and down over his cock. He was furiously hard. Footsteps slipped past them. Shaken off droplets drizzling over the pair on the ground.

"I'm going to make you scream," Keira laughed out her first words in a couple of hours. Emily let out a matching passionate chortle as she was spun and tossed backward. The lounge chair's rubber bands squeaked and groaned. "You're mine."

Diane and Craig heard and felt but cared little. They had begun snapping vicious little kisses over each other's lips. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled away from the meat of his chest. He forbid her retreat; he kept her pressed tight against him. He had her wrist in a death grip. He bucked his hips against her legs. She dragged her pussy over the waistband of his shorts.

Four tongues, matched in two duels, resulted in one wet symphony.

"We should--" Emily protested and whimpered during the breath long interruptions of Keira's enthusiastic kissing. The little brunette had whipped her skinny arms out of her swim suit. Emily peeled the fabric from Keira's breasts. Two small unsunned bulges of white flesh deformed under Emily's fingers. Thumbnails dug into nipples. Keira retaliated with her kiss. Emily couldn't fight the weight centered on her stomach.

Diane fought to retrieve her hand but Craig kept it held out from their bodies. She pulled off the kiss, pleading. He pulled her back down. If she refused or dodged the kiss, he happily busied himself with licks and kisses to her cheek, jaw, or earlobe. They writhed tighter together. Her hips shook and jittered. She forced her bikini covered pussy tight on Craig's hip.

"You told me you could fuck!" Her whisper was a whimper. Breezes and impatience were leaving her skin covered in goosebumps.

"Keira--" Emily surrendered to another kiss. She pulled Keira's breasts against her own. Keira grabbed the straps of Emily's suit and pulled them off her shoulders. Emily's skin became revealed in rough impatient jerks. She had to let go of Keira. Emily wiggled, snaking arms out of her clothes. Keira sat up, her lips wet and cocky.

"I hate your tits." Keira slapped the revealed flesh. She picked up each in her hands and circled the nipples with her thumbs. "They're fat and perfect. Why do you get these?"

"You can have them," Emily panted. Her eyes flashed in their ghostly green. "Whenever you want!"

"Of course I can," Keira leaned her weight onto her hands. Emily's breast squished, reddening in Keira's angry grip.

"Yeah baby," Diane grunted. She had been rolled onto her back. "Oh, shit. Baby, you're so good! Powerful!"

Craig cut a smirk at Diane's bedroom talk. He slammed her hand into the sand that was polluting her hair. "You're so fucking hot!"

He kissed her before he giggled at himself. They attacked each other's mouths with sloppy fervor. She slipped her fingers from his hair and held his neck. He took his hand from beneath her and sought her tits.

He didn't know what he was doing. Every action poured out from him without consent. Their latest kiss ended. He caught her eyes. She was burning bright. She whispered, "Fucking hell, Craig! Give me it! Give me everything!"

"You'd take it, too," his knee split her thighs open. "You'd take it all. You're just built to be fucked. You need cock."

"You know I do!" Diane's voice left her lips vibrating desperately. Craig lifted her breast as he scaled down her body. He took her wide nipple in his mouth. He sucked and pulled and bit. "You son of a bitch! Suck on my tits!"

Craig's eyes scrolled up past Diane's screaming face to the other couple. Keira was perched over Emily. His sister cursed and abused Emily's tits. He was lost, hormones, impatience and something desperate attached himself to the girl beneath him. He still wanted. He still craved. Emily's eyes were closed as she thrashed her head back and forth. Blond hair obscured her reddening face. She was bucking her hips up. Something desperate had Emily as well.

"You're just going to lay there and take it," Keira smirked. Her hands rolled around on Emily's breasts. The rough aggression had been momentary. Emily hung onto Keira at her elbows and upper arms.

"Please, Keira," Emily begged. "Please!"

"I'm very pleased," the brunette sneered.

"Fucking stop teasing!" Emily shouted.

Fucking stop teasing.

Diane and Craig locked eyes immediately. Their hands left each other. Bottoms could not come off faster. He grabbed her pussy even before she could shimmy her bottoms past her ankles. His shorts sailed out onto the lake. He forced her legs wider. Unguided, his cock drove fully into his first pussy.

"Oh God! You're fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Diane moaned, spat, and yelped.

"Ugh..." Craig articulated. He wanted to play her game. He wanted to shout and to curse. He didn't have the brainpower to form the words.

"You fucking piece of meat! Give it to me! You're deep inside me!"

"Holy shit!" Emily sat up and unseated Keira from her lap. The brunette scurried backwards and settled low between Emily's thighs. Emily's suit was pulled away from her pussy. Keira slapped Emily on the stomach, dropping her down and kissing her sharply, after the fingers she had already stabbed into Emily's sex. "Keira!"

Emily shouted the name with a hoarse determination. But her neck was still crooked, her eyes were still aimed elsewhere, her mind focused across the sand. Emily watched Craig and Diane as they inched across the itchy sand in a slow slug crawl. He was fucking hard and Diane was narrating. Her own breathy gasps strangled, twisted, and awkward. Emily felt her throat tighten and her whole face, throat, and chest were red as a sunburn. "Fucking Diane!" Craig finally announced. It was less descriptive and imaginative than Diane's.

"Drive your cock in my pussy! Fill my slut cunt! Make me your little bitch! This cock is mine!" Diane shouted and locked eyes with every exclamation. Craig's whole body was rocking and shaking in a silent body laugh. Diane eagerly spit out vile and sexy outbursts. Craig was dripping in sweat and Diane shimmered in sunlight and her own perspiration.

"I need to cum!" Craig pleaded, something desperate had been holding him back. He felt like every spasm of pussy around his cock should be a final climax. He slammed more greedily into Diane. He slammed against some impossible wall. His balls churned. Muscles contracted. He was tight and furious. Diane bucked along underneath.

"Fuck, it hurts," Craig felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"It hurts like hell!" Diane hissed as Craig grew more and more aggressive. She tried to roll her hips with his inward thrusts. She was grinding her clit off his pelvic bone. Her shoulders rolled and essed the sand below her. She had never felt so desperate.

Emily thrashed and moaned. Keira was less frantic in her pussy. The tongue on her clit steady and insistent. The fingers inside her wriggled with soft care. Emily had hooked her right leg over Keira's shoulder. The left leg was pushed wide open with Keira's free hand.

"Suck my clit," Emily whispered in a barely audible whisper. "Eat me. Lick me. Christ! Keira!"

Emily could see the sun through her eyelids. A pink orange glow that was pulsing with white flashes. She was near cumming. It washed through her skin like lightning inside a cloud, kicking and begging to slam down into the ground. Keira continued forcing Emily down her inevitable path.

"Fuck!" The first spasm was a herald. Emily rocked and slashed her hair back and forth. The sunlight through her eyes darkened as sweat drenched blond curls fell across her eyelids. Her lips opened in a yelp turned whistle. Her diaphragm started kicking as she was cumming. Each breath was railroaded by an empty breath, "Kei--lick me--fuck--eat--pussy."

Eat pussy.

Hollering, Craig whipped his cock out of Diane. He skidded backwards and dove his face in between Diane's thighs. The skin was angry red. Her pussy a fiercer shade. Diane sighed in momentary respite. She screeched when her pussy was sucked. Craig had no finesse, no experience, no skill. Diane couldn't care. Her body was used and sensitive. Every nerve ending was half on fire. She slammed back into her invisible wall. Her eyes were red and run with tears. Craig licked hard up her lips and across her clit. She cussed and bucked. Her sexy demands had collapsed into pleases, nows, fucking Jesuses, and holy shits.

"Keira, sweetie," Emily was a little dazed, but Diane's exuberance revived her quickly. Emily picked Keira from between her thighs with a hand on either cheek. Emily kissed her wetness off of Keira's lips. They pecked and murmured happily. Emily pulled back and looked to see Diane tugging hard on Craig's hair with both hands. "They look good together, right?"

"I don't really care for either of them," Keira gave her brother and Diane a momentary look.

"Oh," Emily didn't process the comment as she and Keira met for another minute long kiss. Emily opened her green eyes and smiled at Keira, "So long as you like being with me."

Keira opened her mouth to answer. The response was eaten in another kiss; Diane was growing hoarse and her pleas were bubbling into nonsense. Emily pulled back from the kiss. Her hands still resting lightly on Keira's cheek, "You're going to cum now."

You're going to cum now.

"Fuck! Craig!" Diane shouted. Craig also cried out into the soaking muffler that was Diane's pussy. Keira just started panting and twisting in Emily's grasp. Diane hissed and collapsed in a thrash of limbs. Craig rose up as his dick spat semen all across the beach beneath him. Keira fell forward, gaping silently like a fish. All three soon stopped and sunk downward.

"That was intense," Diane sighed. Her rasp disappearing as her lungs calmed down. She stroked Craig's hair. He used her drenched thigh as a pillow.

"Oh my God," Keira hugged Emily tightly and buried her face on Emily's breasts, "Why did we do that in front of my brother?"

"I don't see how we could have stopped," Emily admitted. There was something gone now. The feeling of afterglow suffusing a panicked need she hadn't realized was there until it had left. She looked into Keira's eyes. No, not quite gone.

"I know," Keira tilted her face back down. She pulled Emily's chest tighter against her cheek.

"Hi Craig," Diane blushed a dark red.

"Uh ... Hey," Craig rose up off her leg. He moved back and sat on his heels. Sand was glued to his belly. His hair was a wild mess. He couldn't balance his magic smile with his inability to look at anyone in their eyes. He turned to see his shorts floating not far off shore.

"I have no idea why we did that," Diane had turned herself so she had her back to Keira and Emily. Her right knee was pitched up and making a poor shield between her breasts and Craig.

"Thanks," muttered Craig.

"No!" Diane lunged forward and scooped up Craig's face in both hands. "No! That's not what I mean. I—"

"Save it," Craig pushed out of her grasp. Diane fell back onto her discarded bottoms. The metal studs poked her uncomfortably. She did not react as Craig barreled into the water after his shorts.

The water cut Craig's calves with a surprising cold. He quashed the flinch, rushing to his shorts. He refused to look back as he rushed into his clothes. When he was covered, he turned. Emily was covered again; Keira, less so, hugged Emily from behind. Diane was accepting a towel, she seemed really uneasy. She made an effort to sit on the foot of the beach chair with her rigid back to Craig. Craig panicked. He started listening.

"—dishonest, but I really like Craig. It seems to be working out, but I still feel a little bit sorry." Emily apologized.

"Just a little eensy teensy bit," Keira confirmed with a measure of spite.

"I'm sort of surprised you like him so much," Emily blushed a sheepish scarlet. Diane visibly relaxed.

"I really do." Craig heard Diane's smile, even before she turned and shared it with him. Craig couldn't quite clear his head, but he started to feel a bit better.

"The only question I have is: How the hell did we get so hot to bang on the beach?" Diane turned her head back to the girls, but kept her body partially turned. Craig's eyes mapped the contours of her profile as he stepped clear of the water.

"I don't even know!" Keira squeaked, "Shit! Everyone's gonna say I'm a dyke."

Emily tried not to look hurt. Rationally, she figured Keira was having trouble with the situation, not with Emily. It still hurt. Was Emily just a girl that Keira could experiment with? Was what attracted her to Keira her expiration date? She squeezed Keira's fingers that lay across her belly.

"It's not the end of the world," Diane shrugged, "There are a couple of meathead bullies, and Maya's a piece of shit, but it's not like most people are."

"I'm not ready," Keira said firmly.

"That's enough for me," Craig announced, happy to move the conversation away from his sister's sexuality. Keira just stared at Craig as if he had grown another head. Emily took time to take a deep breath and stop. Diane just waited with a smile on her face.

"Your brother's right," Emily turned and took both of Keira's hands into hers, "I don't need or care about what anyone else thinks. It's only our business. I only care about how we feel. How we love."

Love.

Diane turned and fell against Craig once more. He brandished a fearless grin. Her lips tugged in nervous energy. She tried to shake her head, clear a cobweb or three, but he kissed her. Desperate but unhurried, they snaked arms around each other. She had never been held so tightly.

Emily was ecstatic when Keira immediately responded to her with a kiss. She had been terrified when the word love escaped her lips. If she had only taken a second longer, a heartbeat more, she could have saved herself the vulnerability of putting her feelings out before her. Keira caught them. Keira accepted them. Keira returned them.

The two pairs of teenagers began migrating. Slowly, unwilling to disconnect for more than a few heartbeats. They traveled across the lakefront. There were few places to go. Emily had her eyes on the little cottage. The second time she had been with Keira had been on the old green armchair near the kitchenette. The third had been tight inside the shower stall. Diane grew impatient, as they passed the picnic table, she backed down onto the waterside bench. Craig knelt beside her as she laid down. She had visions of Prince Charming kissing Snow White as he laid a soft peck upon her lips.

"You're too dressed," Keira whispered up to Emily. The blonde stopped in their circuit around the picnic table. She wanted to go on, but Keira's impatience won out. Emily tried to make it slow and sexy as she undressed, but Keira kept rushing her. She was quickly fully naked. The light gradient of her tan clear upon her breasts. Her nipples stood out sharply. Much longer and much wider than Keira's little pink circles. The brunette swiftly stepped out of her swimsuit. Emily turned her head back from Craig and Diane as Keira looked up. Emily did not appreciate the rough wood under her bare butt. She combated the feeling by pulling Keira onto her lap. Their kisses no longer kept their previous gingerly pace.

Diane changed her tune. She wasn't shouting and pleading and crafting the most perverse statements Craig had ever heard. She was whispering; her breaths rolled out on a slight whimper. She grimaced as their kiss parted for the seventh time and she dropped the back of her head onto the benchtop. Something was wrong, she looked up and saw Craig's brown eyes. She had always found the man smart, not necessarily charismatic or clever, but intelligent and smug. His eyes were darker than usual, somehow flatter. He kissed her, and it was amazing; but he pulled away and she could feel her body shiver in something not unlike terror. He kissed her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.