Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal motioned to Rob. "C'mere."

He walked over, his stiff cock bouncing slightly in the dim light of the break room. She leaned forward and squeezed her breasts around him. She liked the feeling of his hardness against her softness. His cock popped out of her flesh just far enough for her to lean over and lick the tip. She felt him shiver each time she did that.

Rob abruptly pulled back, then leaned down and kissed her "girls". She crooned softly as he did that. Breasts were meant to be fondled and squeezed. She'd once been very hesitant about a guy touching her there. Somewhere someone had imprinted in her that this was wrong. She wanted to laugh. There were so many bad ideas floating around.

"Wrong to touch a woman's breasts" – her son Ronnie would probably disagree. She'd nursed him for nearly five months. There'd been some problems at first, but pretty soon she had gotten the hang of it. It was a lot more convenient than mixing formula, warming it, and so on. She'd had to learn that as she'd switched Ron to a bottle, but for a while they'd been on the same schedule. She could feel her breasts getting full—there was no mistaking that feeling—and coincidentally Ronnie would be hungry. Then all she had to do was find some private place for a little while.

Her biggest fear, after she and Ronnie had worked things out, was that she would leak milk when she made love. It happened a few times at home, and Carl thought it was just the price they paid, he hadn't minded it at all. Fortunately it hadn't happened at work.

Now it was back to her boobs as playthings, and there were a lot of men at Hubbard who liked to treat them just that way. She had a couple of girlfriends who were sexually active and who were not at Hubbard. They both complained that the men in their lives didn't pay enough attention to their boobs. She'd not only heard that from other women, but she'd read that in a couple of the magazines. Fortunately the men at Hubbard had learned through encouragement and outright lecturing, that women liked having that part of their anatomy paid attention to.

Behind Rob she could see whatever the guy's name was doing just the same sort of fondling with her mother. Except they were moving to the next step. Her mother was stretching out on the bed, her legs up and apart. She could see her mother's sex, a furrow just visible against her pale flesh. The head of the guy's cock nestled into the furrow, and her mother moved as he rubbed it up and down. Finally he positioned it against her entrance and sank the first couple of inches in. Her mother moaned.

Rob reached between them, and she felt his fingers on her sex. Then it was like he was opening those lips, making way for his...

"Yes," she whispered. His cock had pressed against her, found her opening, and slid partway in.

She ran her hands up and down his strong arms. Her natural instinct was to move away, but instead she tried to press herself onto him. He responded by thrusting again, sinking even more of his delicious length in.

"Tog, that thing feels so good!" She smiled up at him, encouragingly.

Rob shifted his weight—that felt even better!—and pressed forward again. She knew he wasn't that big, but it seemed to take forever to get it in. He felt like he was really opening her up. She moaned as he kept sliding, sliding, deeper, giving her more and more.

She felt his balls nudge her bottom. Balls They felt full. She wanted to giggle. She'd take care of that!

He shifted slightly, then began thrusting, rubbing every hot nerve in her channel. She moaned with each thrust. She could hear her mother moaning, too. She could hear the stead slap-slap-slap of fleshy on flesh as Rob's body came together with hers.

All of his weight, she thought, all of his body, all of his being, and it was focused on her, right there in her most female place, driving deep, trying to get into her womb with his load.

She'd had that on her mind a lot. Everything men did was to be where he was, doing what he was doing, and getting ready to come.

Come.

The thought triggered something in her. She could feel the tension, feel it rising as every nerve was scraped raw. He was so big, so big and deep, and she was taking all of him.

He carefully lowered himself so their bodies were touching. She moaned at the skin-to-skin contact. He was caressing her all over, inside and out. She wrapped herself around him, trying to take all of him.

The tension was building. She was pushing up on him, trying to pull him deep. He was thrusting harder and faster. She could feel her control slipping. She clung to him, his body a rock.

She felt glutted. Everything was overwhelming her. She squeezed down on him—he felt so big, a giant log that had somehow gotten between her legs. She gasped for breath, for control, and that pushed her so close, so very close, so right on the edge and...

"God! I'm coming! Fuck
! Guck-come!" Everything tensed beyond bearing, squeezing, drawing him in. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as the tension was too much and her whole body convulsed down onto him.

Every come was different—that was what was so good about sex—and this one was good. Everything seemed to go dark as her whole body focused on down there. He was thrusting, sliding, opening, deep, deep and hard, way up in there...

She gasped as the tension released ... and started building again even fiercer as he was even bigger and his cock was so fucking hard and deep and going all the way into her tummy and really opening her up.

"God! I'm going to come again!" This time it was like the skyrocket she'd read in her romance novels. Every muscle was tense as she forced herself up on his fucking cock.

The tension flashed over the top. She was swept away as everything peaked. And then ... then...

He plunged deep even as everything released. She felt him groan as his rampaging cock stopped. He groaned again and again, his body tense, his arms gripping her.

I made him come! she thought. Come! Everything else was lost in the rush of her release.

She wanted him to keep thrusting, but he was relaxing instead. He was gasping for breath. She was breathing hard, and felt safe, protected in his arms. He wasn't moving, but clearly he wanted to cuddle.

She snuggled deeper into his arms, smelling his sweat and warmth. She felt totally at peace.

They lay there for a bit, just savoring the warmth as their bodies rested. Finally he kissed her lightly, and rolled off. She turned to face him, pressing herself against him. She could feel his much softened cock between them. She wanted him to get hard again and put it back in, but that didn't look like it was going to happen. She was happy and disappointed at the same time.

They sat up together, and he leaned over and kissed her breasts. She smiled, hoping it was the beginning of more foreplay, but it wasn't. It was just a man taking the opportunity to play with her boobs.

Her mother was sitting up, and looked pointedly at her watch. Crystal nodded. They were supposed to go out to lunch, but had been sidetracked.

She got up and picked up her clothes. She and her mother went next door where they dressed in silence. She took the precaution of slipping a pad into her panties. She should clean up, but she just felt kind of wanton and naughty. She saw her mother doing the same thing. She smiled; she wasn't alone with her feelings.

"I think something more than a Cobb Salad today," her mother said as they headed for the door.

"Nothing like a little roll to work up an appetite," Crystal said. "Who is Rob? I don't recognize him."

Her mother smiled. "He's Ms. Hubbard's Admin. Oh, she has Shirley, but he's new. I guess it's a sign of prestige that Shirley has an Admin to help her."

Crystal smiled. "He's not bad. He obviously works out."

"That he does. I think that's part of the appeal. Shirley gets her hands on him more than Ms. Hubbard, not that we keep track of those things."

"No, of course not."

They walked outside. Crystal felt absolutely marvelous. She was aware of every part of her, and everything seemed warm and perking away with energy.

Their friends were just arriving at the restaurant down the street. Crystal recognized everyone, though it'd been a few months since she'd seen some of them. They all looked fresh and put together. She worried briefly that her hair was a mess.

"Little nippy this afternoon," one of the women said. "I think Autumn is arriving a little early."

"I'm afraid so," Crystal replied. The roof was still off at the East office, and the prediction was that it would be off for another week, but it was barely October. "We may get an early winter."

"After the last one I hope not," her mother said. "I pretty much had it up to here with snow and ice."

There was a lot of nodding and agreement.

"Okay, Crystal," one of the women said. "I know you and your husband went on a cruise. I hope you have pictures."

"I thought of posting them on Facebook," Crystal said. She dug the packet out of her purse. "Then I decided not to." She started passing them around. "It was a Disney cruise. That meant there was someone to look after Ronnie while Carl and I went out to the nightclub. But we also had a few island destinations, and..."

She described the pictures as they ate; neither she nor her mother had a fancy salad, but something with more protein to restore their energy.

"So what's the other reason you came downtown?" her mother asked as they walked back to the office after lunch.

She drew a deep breath, knowing that what she would say next would commit her to a different direction. She saw a passing gentleman glance at her bosom. And felt a flash of warmth. Some things didn't change.

"I'm taking a job with Blue Cross. They're looking for a Senior Programmer and it matches what I have to offer as if the job was written with me in mind."

"I know we don't pay as much as some companies—"

"Neither do insurance companies," Crystal said.

"Okay, I didn't know that. But we have certain benefits not available elsewhere."

Crystal smiled. "I'm very aware of those benefits, and I'll miss them. But this last time, getting pregnant with Ronnie and what happened after, well, it all got so confusing. This simplifies everything."

"You're sure."

"I've been wrestling with this for a while."

Her mother sighed. "Sandy may counter-offer."

Sandy didn't, but she did say the door would always be open if Crystal wanted to come back. There's one other thing," the HR Director said. "We don't offer this to everyone who leaves, but if you want to stop by for a little relaxing, we'll let you."

"I ... I hadn't ... Thanks. I may just do that."

Sandy sighed. "I suppose I'll have to find a replacement now. Will you help me word the Job Requirement and Ad?"

"Sure. In IT we joke that the people in HR don't know that much about what we do, and the ads are a bit of a joke."

"Well, they're right. There's this belief in HR that you can't specialize, you have to be a generalist. That's why people in HR deliberately try not to learn too much about specialty jobs."

"It shows, if you don't mind my saying. The joke went around in August of 1995 HR Departments were requiring ten years experience with Windows 95."

"Yeah?"

"The first ads with those requirements came out two days after the launch date. Even Microsoft didn't have that level of experience. That sort of thing just makes HR departments look foolish."

"I'll keep that in mind. How about I shoot you a copy of what have on file, and you can pick it over. Oh, and when do you think your last day will be?"

"In two weeks."

Sandy nodded. "I'll get the paperwork started here. Oh, by the way, there's another Non-Disclosure Agreement you'll have to sign. I hope you understand."

"I do," Crystal said.

The going away party was pretty intense, she came with every male member of her team. She felt like she could barely walk by the time she got to her car. The following Monday she was at the Blue Cross Blue Shield offices for orientation. It felt strange to wear clothes all day long. By Wednesday she felt back in the habit. The weather had turned decidedly colder and she did miss the lying out in the sun for lunch, but she was probably better doing this.

She had a lot of experience doing CSR Support, and they had her doing that, which meant she was downtown a lot. After a month she thought she'd take Sandy up on her offer. The keycard let her in, and when she got back to her desk several people commented on how she seemed in much better spirits than she had that morning.

"Yeah, I got laid," she said, and laughed. The others laughed with her. One girl said "That would do it for me."

"No, seriously, my husband couldn't get away long enough from work. I had lunch with my mother and sister."

That got even more nods, including from one girl who'd seen Crystal with her mother and Candace at a restaurant. That made it the perfect cover story: it was absolutely true, just incomplete.

She got her unspoken wish a year later. The doctor performed an EPT and it came up positive. She also took a sample and said, "It's going to be a girl."

Crystal put her hand against her tummy. "Well. I guess I'd better start considering names for girls." She felt really warm and happy. A girl!

She spread the news, and when she stopped in at Hubbard to tell her mother—some things you told people in person, not via a phone call—she celebrated in the break room. She didn't exactly need a stiff cock, but it certainly felt good, as did the attention Steven paid to her boobs. There was nothing quite like having all of one's "girl parts" exercised to make a girl feel pretty good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.