Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal had taken off everything but her black lace demi-cup bra. Now she settled on Robert's lap, smiling in anticipation.

"I wondered what had happened to you," she said. "I didn't see you in the main offices."

"I transferred to this satellite office," he said. He ran his hands over her breasts. "Are you comfortable in that thing?"

"Here's a secret you probably don't know about women. Most women are very comfortable in a bra. After all, that's some very sensitive flesh it's supporting."

"And so fetching, too. Wearing a fancy bra around here has become some sort of fashion statement."

She smiled. "I'm not surprised. Even when she's naked, a woman will try to look nice, or fashionable. Or both."

He slid his hand between her legs, gently probing her sex. "So how are things at the main office? I heard there have been some problems."

"Slowly getting back to normal. We had some ... call them prudes. You know the people, anything that makes people happy or gives them enjoyment is wrong and must be done away with."

Robert nodded. I've seen the type." He shifted a little. "Do you mind... ?"

"Oh, sorry!" Crystal backed up a couple of inches and fished Robert's stiffening cock out from between their legs. "Let's give this thing room to grow." She looked down at it. ""Ah yes, a girl's best friend."

"A 'girl's best friend'? Is that what you call it?"

"Most of the girls I know would agree with me."

He laughed. "Okay. I never thought of it that way."

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She kept it on for a moment, teasing him.

"You do that so smoothly."

"Trust me, after a few years of getting in and out of these things, a girl gets very good at taking them off."

She tossed the bra to one side. His hands went to her breasts, gently squeezing them. "How long have you been wearing a bra?"

"Since I was 13. Um, warm hands, I like that."

"You know what else is warm?" He ran his finger up and down her slit. "And I have just the thing to take your temperature there."

Crystal laughed. "I predict that it'll just make that area warmer."

"Shall we find out?"

She lifted herself enough to get his cock into position, and then settled slowly against it.

"Oh! Oh yes! That feels good."

He slid his hands over her breasts, and then leaned up to kiss them. Crystal held him against her, feeling very womanly. They were poolside at the East Satellite Office. Her team had been transferred here on the previous Monday. Something was happening at the main offices, she wasn't sure just what, and some people had been brought in and needed desk space.

Like the other satellites, the East offices were a former motel. This one was a single story and surrounded a pool. The open areas had been enclosed so people couldn't see in from the outside. The pool and deck was still there, and during the summer people would swim or sunbathe on their breaks. It was winter, though—a new storm had dumped several inches overnight—and there was a roof over the central courtyard and pool. People still swam, but they did other things besides sunbathe. Crystal was on a mat near the pool doing one of those 'other things' with Robert.

"You know what I like to do?" he asked around kisses. "I like to kiss a girl's boobs while we do it."

"That's funny. I like having my boobs kissed while we do it."

He grinned. "Sounds like a perfect match."

Crystal remembered reading in a sex manual that there was a direct connection between a girl's nipples and her womb. The author had said that was to make the woman enjoy nursing. Maybe. She just found that it felt really good.

He kissed all around her breasts, and every time he did she felt a tremor deep inside her, just beyond where his cock was probing.

"You like?" he asked. She began to slide back and forth on his lap. It made his cock rub those really sensitive nerves just inside her channel. That felt so good, so hot. She bit her lip, concentrating on the feeling.

The really great thing about doing it this way was that she could move exactly how she needed. She could bear down, focus, get those feelings growing—sucking her tits helped—and draw in her breath as the moment approached.

Her climax was sudden, sharp, and brief. "Oh, I love that feeling." She kept moving, trying to get it back, wanting to come again.

"My turn," Robert said.

He flipped her over. He came out of her, and she saw his wet cock poised over her. Then he put it back in. She arched and stiffened at the sudden onslaught.

She'd come once, now he was working up on his own, but pushing her up that hot, wet slope toward a second one. He'd left off her tits, so she grabbed them, squeezing the mounds, rubbing her nipples. They were hard, and they ached something fierce.

"I'm gonna come," he got out. "God, you're making me come!"

"Come for me," she whispered. The words seemed to do something. She twisted, feeling him deeper, moaning as the sensations peaked.

"Coming! Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah..." His cock went to overdrive, and then stopped. He grimaced, his body jerking as every fiber in his being tried to drive his passion into her.

He thrust a few more times, then lowered himself and crushed his mouth against hers. Crystal kissed him back as hard as she could. Her whole body was burning up. She was close, and a few more...

He moved, several short jabs, and everything down there squeezed hard, and then relaxed, letting her drift out the other side.

They lay there, breathing slowing down, grinning at each other. That had been just as good as ever. There was nothing like a good ride on a cock after lunch to get you in the right frame of mind for work.

After a couple of minutes he pulled back. They traded a few more kisses. He lowered his mouth and sucked her breasts again.

"You do have beautiful boobs," he murmured between kisses. "I don't know if other guys appreciate them, but I do."

"Some do, some just take them for granted. I'm a girl, so I should have them."

They ought to do it with Cindy Lou. She's all nipple and no boob."

"It happens." She sighed. "Wish you'd left it in longer."

"Beg pardon?"

"Girls like feeling a cock in there."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Maybe next time."

After a couple of minutes she got up and looked at the water in the pool. "Do I just wade in, or what?"

"Sure," a girl said. "Find a jet, that'll help."

Crystal wasn't sure, but tried that. The water was almost like bath water, nice and warm, and it only faintly smelled of chlorine.

"Um. Silly question." She found a jet, it wasn't as strong as a hot tub she'd been in once, and squatted slightly so the water was right against her sex. She used her fingers to do a finger douche. She didn't know how much it helped. How did you feel "clean"? She waded out, found a towel and dried herself off, then went searching for her clothes.

She'd come here directly from outside, having taken the morning off to run some errands. She wondered if the women here really did just wear their bras. She'd have to look around.

It turned out they were in blouses and bras. Those who didn't have webcams wore bras, or nothing at all. She carried her clothes to her desk. She'd never tried working while naked, and thought today would be a good time to try it.

"What's it like outside?" a girl asked, passing.

"Snowing lightly," Crystal said. "I can't believe how warm it is in here." She conservatively estimated the temperature near the pool as in the 80s. There seemed to be a constant warm air there, too. It wasn't quite as warm inside, but it smelled more strongly of flowers.

There was a vent right behind her desk, and at first that was annoying, but she stopped minding it as she got more and more into the module she was working on. One thing she noticed, she kept bumping her breasts with her arms. She probably did that a lot, but they felt so good whenever she brushed them.

Crystal stopped and just squeezed her breasts. Um, that felt good. You normally didn't touch certain places, and your boobs were one of them. That was something you did when you were trying to be sexy for a guy, but right now it just felt so good to hold them, to squeeze the pale flesh, to feel the smooth skin, and even run her palms over her nipples.

After a few minutes she logged off and went searching for a man. She found James, and he seemed to know exactly what she needed. First it was his fingers, then his tongue—his and then it was his strong cock.

James mounted her from behind, and his first push left her breathless. He held her hips at first, then leaned forward, his hands englobing her tits. He squeezed and played with them, but still managed to keep up the thrusting.

After a bit they changed. He was still behind her, but he had her leg over his, and his hand and then his hard cock.

They tried it various ways, finally ending up on their sides with him behind. He kept thrusting, and she could reach between them and put her fingers over her sex and feel him sliding between them. His hand was on her tit, and he was more than willing to stop every few seconds and trade kisses. She could actually feel his cock pulse when he came. She'd already climaxed, right there, fully exposed for anyone to see. It felt wild.

There was a shower, and she felt much better after that. They had a meeting a little after that.

"Hard to realize I've barely gotten anything done today," she admitted. "How about everyone else?"

"That's pretty much the case," Karen admitted. "I don't know what it is, either. Are we making up for missed opportunities or something?"

The others laughed. "That's probably it," someone else said. "It's kind of a relief, though. I actually like dressing this way, and as for the fun next to the pool, yeah, I think I've missed it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.