Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal looked out the window at the downtown scene. There was snow everywhere, cars abandoned in the middle of the street, and a few hardy souls braving the elements as they hurried from doorway to doorway to escape winter's icy blast.

"It doesn't look like I'll be getting out of here any time soon," she told Carl. "I don't even see busses running."

"The State Patrol is telling people to stay where you are."

She made up her mind. "Don't come get me. I'll stay here at work. We're warm, someone will probably get food in here, and I think it's better if we stay."

"I agree." She could hear him nod. "I'm staying here, too." He worked at a large server farm on the north side, ironically only a few blocks from the North Satellite Office. "We have an Asian market next door, so we can get food."

"Promise me you won't tell me what you ate. I don't want to know!"

He laughed. "Promise. There are some things we're better off not knowing."

"Okay, I just saw the forecast. This should lighten up in another day or so." She saw someone dashing across the street into a restaurant. "Hopefully we'll all be able to get out of here soon."

"Hopefully. Love you."

"And I love you."

She hung up glad that he was being sensible. The storm had hit suddenly. That morning there'd been talk of more snow, but that hadn't materialized. Instead had come winds of 24 mph, and temperatures that were below zero. Cars had stalled in the streets, and even the National Guard was having trouble getting around.

Crystal had thought of leaving at noon, and now she was glad she hadn't. Jenny, one of her co-workers, had called from her cell while halfway home. Her bus had stalled, and they'd been taken to a church basement, tramping a quarter mile through the wind. The bus had only made it about a mile from the downtown area.

"Bad?" her mother said from behind her.

"Carl is staying put. I'm going to as well."

The air next to the windows was cool, not cold, but still it felt bad. Crystal joined her mother and they walked back to Crystal's cubicle.

"Candace called a few minutes ago," her mother said. "They're staying an extra couple of days in Florida." She sighed. "Disneyworld is giving them a cut rate because airline flights are canceled into our airport."

"That was nice of them." I could do with some Florida sun and warmth."

Her mother smiled. "You and me, both." She sighed. "We're all caught up on our work in finance. I'm sure there are some things we could do, but accounting is more day-to-day than people realize."

"We have plenty of things we can do here in programming," Crystal admitted. People will be looking for entertainment, though."

"Netflix," her mother said. "Or, of course..." She smiled.

"Looks like we're going to have an off-site here at work." That isn't a bad thing."

"All we did during our off-site was have sex, sex, and more sex," her mother said. "By the end of three days I didn't want to look at another dick, soft or hard."

"Neither did I. Ours was four days. That fourth day there was a lot of lying around in the sun. Oh, that night there were some intimate moments, but for most of one day we didn't."

"Even the one you told me about, Kayla?"

"Even her. It's funny, as long as we were outside nobody really thought about it. The feelings started when we went back inside."

"Yeah, that is kind of funny." Her mother sighed. "Well, I'd best get back to my desk. I've already called your father to tell him I'm hunkered down here. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

She walked off.

Crystal sat at her desk and did some coding, but after a bit she realized she was thinking of sex. It happened every time she did any extensive typing. Normally her arms bumped her breasts and they just got out of the way. It was such a common feeling that you'd had since you were 14 or so that you didn't even notice. But now, she'd bump her breast, it would move, and the fabric would drag at her nipple, rubbing that bud. She looked down. Both of them were stiff. It was like two pencil erasers under her blouse.

"Next thing you know, I'll be rubbing myself," she muttered.

Well, when she got in this mood there was one sure-fire cure ... she logged off and headed for the break room.

His name was Morgan, and he was a programmer who did scripts for the Customer Service Department. He took a lot of delight in teasing her stiff nipples with his stiff cock. Finally she leaned forward and mashed her breasts around his hardness. She sighed happily. There was something about his male hardness meeting her female softness...

They did it for a bit between her breasts, his warm hands holding them in place. It was obvious he was getting more excitement from it than she was, and he pulled away to spend time kissing her mounds instead.

I wonder if it's possible to come just from him playing with your breasts? She'd read of women who had. They described it as a rounder climax, whatever that meant.

Morgan touched her legs. They practically flew apart, and she lay back, open and inviting. He knelt between her legs, his cock pointing straight at her. She caressed it several times, and then pushed it down toward her entrance.

Morgan knew what to do at that point. He fit the blunt head of his cock against her opening and pushed. Crystal sucked in her breath as she felt him sliding in.

"God," she whispered, "I love that."

She remembered the last time she'd been with Morgan. It'd been at the end of her period, and they'd gotten together after work in the shower. She'd never done it standing up, and it was awkward at first. Finally she'd leaned against the clear glass wall while he crouched and thrust into her from behind. That had been so wild, so completely off-the-wall, so crazy, and she'd actually come. Later she decided it was the situation plus how she got so sensitive down there during her period. Whatever it was, it'd been worth it.

Now, as Morgan reached as deep as he could, they rearranged themselves. "I like that," she murmured. "It feels like your cock is stirring around inside me."

He grinned, drew back, and began thrusting. After a couple of thrusts she began to match him. It was the same old thing, with the same old expected payoff.

"God," she said. "So fucking good! I love how your cock feels."

"I love how your pussy feels."

She'd always wondered what it felt like for a guy. She'd never know, which was too bad. It was one of the things about sex that she really wanted to know. Men probably wondered the same thing about women.

"Ah. Ah ... Ah. God. So fucking big. Fuck. Fuck me. Ah. Ah. Fuck me with that big cock. Horse cock. Gld. Ah."

She ran her hands all over him. He was lying right on top of her, his body a giant caress of hers. He had a lot of chest hair, and it was sort of prickling her tits. She'd tightened her legs at first. Now she drew them up, her heels on his butt. It made him feel different, like he was driving down into her.

"Deep," she whispered between moans. "God, hard, deep."

She pictured his cock reaching up past her cervix, past her womb even, going deep into her body. He was filling every little bit of her emptiness.

He suddenly sped up, stiffened, and shuddered. He just came, she thought. He slowed, then stopped, breathing hard.

Now she remembered. Morgan sometimes had a hair-trigger. Something would connect in his head and he would pop. Once he did he was through for a bit.

He was still somewhat stiff when he pulled out, but his cock was drooping. A thin strand of come dripped out of the tip, landing on her thigh.

She kissed the first part of him that she could, then got up. She should pee, she should clean up, she should ... Find someone else because she was hornier than ever.

This guy's name was Tony, a system techie. She toyed with his cock while it was still soft, but that didn't last long.

"You like playing with it, don't you," he said.

"I like playing with soft cocks," she replied. "There are only three things you can do with a hard one."

"Oh?"

"Suck them, jack them, or ride them." She didn't give him a chance to choose, she guided him down to where Morgan had left her unsatisfied.

Tony didn't hesitate. He thrust. She was wet enough from her own juices and the leftovers from Morgan that Tony slid right home.

Crystal gasped. "God! Hard!"

Tony began thrusting, but bent and kissed her tits as well. She stirred, feeling a jolt of something go from her tips to her womb, making it stir.

"You're hot today."

"Yeah, and I want you to do something about it!"

He grinned and thrust even harder.

Tony was a lot better than Morgan. He kept up a steady thrusting, but his hands roamed over her body and his mouth seemed to take great delight in kissing every sensitive spot he could reach, especially under her ear, while he kept moving.

It was like he was stoking a fire. After a bit each thrust seemed to raise her temperature. She could also feel the rising pressure. She twisted and turned, trying to hold it back, but he was relentless. She was finally just barely holding on as he went harder, deeper, stronger.

"Gonna come!" she got out. "Oh God, coming! I'm coming!"

That moment came, pushing her up until she couldn't stand it any more. He was so strong, the only thing she could cling to.

The feelings passed, and she realized he was still thrusting. She could sense he was close. She wanted to be the chalice for his need. She pulled him down with each in-thrust, relaxing as he pulled back. Finally he grimaced, and she felt his body tense.

He slowed, thrusting erratically, then stopping. He was breathing hard, and he seemed completely out of it.

"God," he finally got out, "that was a good one."

"A good one?"

He grinned at her. "Some comes are better than others. I mean, they're all great, but..."

"I know what you mean. Some are over with, bam! Others just last and last."

He nodded. "I can feel myself coming. I stop spurting, but I keep coming."

"You can feel the difference between the two? I didn't think that was possible."

"Oh, it is. It doesn't happen very often, but once in a while I keep coming after I've shot my load."

"Huh. That must be like what a girl feels. We don't have a load to shoot."

"No, I guess not." He bent and kissed her, a passionate one full of heat and fire.

He started to move, and she stopped him. "Leave it in. I like it in there."

He grinned. "I like it in there, too."

Eventually he did pull out. His cock was wet and definitely had lost its hardness. She toyed with it for a bit, especially the bits of white here and there on it.

"You're leaking come," he said, looking between her legs.

She didn't bother moving. "You know, one of the things that has always puzzled me is this fascination guys have with their come. They just have to see it."

He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. I don't understand why, either." He slid his fingers into her, then brought them out with a white coating. "Taste?"

She smiled and licked his fingers clean. "Ah, now I know how you taste."

"Is that important?"

She shook her head. "No, not really. Just one more thing about you."

He sat up and swung his feet off the bed. "Come on. I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine."

"Only if you scrub more than my back."

"Deal!:"

There were three other couples in the room, and all of them were in use. Crystal idly watched the other couples as she and Tony picked their way toward the bathroom. As they were leaving a couple came in and fell on the bed, kissing and groping each other.

"Looks like people are finding things to do," she told Tony as they waited for the couple in the shower to finish.

"Well, there isn't much to do today."

"Yeah, I know."

The couple left the shower, but kept the water going. She and Tony stepped in, and his hands began sliding all over her. She washed what she needed to, and gave herself a quick "finger douche" to clean out most of the come. She still needed to pee, but fortunately that could wait a couple of minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.