Stein Um Stein - Cover

Stein Um Stein

Copyright© 2014 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man chooses to die after he finds out things about his wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Revenge  

Martins funeral was quiet, with only a handful of mourners, Angies was destitute, not even her friend Charlotte bothered to attend. Eric wanted to, but was advised against it.

Eric Williams took up residence in Gloucester the Saturday after the funerals, he began working as a data entry clerk, just over a week later.

Francois Grimard was sentenced to fifteen years each for the crimes of human trafficking, living from immoral earnings, exploitation, rape, making threats to facilitate prostitution, conspiracy to commit murder. Ten years for smuggling, another ten for dealing in restricted goods and twenty years for twelve counts of bribing or attempting to bribe a public official. Two more for threatening behaviour and to cap it all a further six months for breaking and entering. All to be served consecutively, he wouldn't be seeing freedom again.

Curtis got a total of seventy years

Charles got forty seven

The two traffickers got twenty years apiece

Many of the Grimm's employees were prosecuted, most were detained with sentences ranging from two to eighteen years, Charlotte got a total of five for procurement and living from immoral earnings.

Eric worked as a data entry clerk until he was sure he was not being watched by Interpol or the British police. He kept vigil until he was sure there had been no surveillance on him for over a year. He took a fortnights holiday driving across Europe, for some reason he only stopped in Brussels for a few hours.

Some months later, he retired to the Algarve, had anyone ever asked about his riches, his story was he had invested well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.