Art Class Preempted
Section 39

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 39 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

“Officially, I have to urge caution and patience. Phil. I sympathize, I really do, but most of those in power will want to move more deliberately.” Max grinned to himself. “Unofficially, I think you can do whatever you need to do and get away with it. As long as you don’t ask permission beforehand.”

“Max. I don’t mean to be unreasonable, but they gotta look at it from our point of view. Some scumbag is ratting us out at every point. Assassination attempts were made here at the Academy, fer god’s sake! We can’t shop for groceries without sweating an ambush. When was the last time the Joint Chiefs had to shoot down Apache attack helicopters or repel an invasion? Blown up any heavily armed mini-subs today? We did. Fortunately we could. It sucks the big one that we have to. How many bad guys did the Fleet Admiral send to hell this week? We lost count and they keep coming.”

Phil was getting very frustrated. “You know we’re nothing but bait to the desk jockeys. We attract the bad guys they fail to interdict because they are too busy playing office politics and golfing with the rich and famous until it is too late. We lost Family members and almost lost four little orphans because someone was lazy or corrupt. We nearly lost Nick and Lisa to freaking SAMs and biological weapons! My whole House was exposed. If no one in charge admits that the fubar exists then no one has to clean it up.”

“And no one has to shoulder the blame. I remember Tim and Susan, too, Phil. They were good people. If someone had been doing their job, that would have never happened. But it did and we paid the tab.” Traci interjected with a degree of heat not normal for her. “Let the Cabinet pluck little children from sinking airplanes while fanatic highjackers are trying to kill everybody in sight, then talk about caution moving forward.”

“Max, it would be nice if the powers-that-be could actually do their jobs and deal with this crap before it gets to us. But we both know that will not happen. So we will do what we have to do to make this problem go away. If they don’t like it, maybe they would like to deal with the fallout without us. Or retire gracefully and let people who care skim the scum. I will try to keep the noise to a minimum, but I make no promises.”

“As usual, the Clans will back your play, no matter what. The government will be part critic and part cheerleader, maybe both at the same time.” Max laughed. “A lot of the senior folks in Foggy Bottom are afraid you encourage the underlings to think of revolution. The front line underlings and middle management think your House is the second coming of Valhalla.”

“Dammit, Max. It ain’t funny! Well maybe a little, if only because those Scary Super Race clowns can’t get out of their own way.” He started to laugh also. “How super are they when a tiny 4’10” drummer can put them down in pairs?”

“OK. As long as you limit collateral damage, we will call any action you take as ‘defensive’. We will back your play and attempt to intercept threats before they get to you.” Max said, “Otherwise, you talk to Libby, Adam, Dennis or me if it all goes to hell.”

“Tell Dennis and not tell Claire?” May sputtered. “Not likely!”

“You realize of course that the Moms, as in Claire, Carole, Rose, Carmine, Ruth, Lauren, Sandra, Joan, Donna, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Cynthia, Gloria, Tiffany, Greta, Sharon, Judy and Debra, will not be kept out of the loop and are not going to sit by idle. I’m sure they liked Susan Perry and respected her work bringing the children home.” Phil reminded him. “They will go ballistic on any scum who has a go at us. It won’t matter if it’s the Aryan Brotherhood or the Pentagon. Somebody gonna have a pack of Mama Bears gnawing on their necks.”

“That’s what I desperately want to avoid. The Moms make Pol Pot look like a shopping mall Santa.” Max ‘fake’ moaned. “David Abrams is probably feeding the fishes in Fontana Lake even as we speak. Not that it is necessarily a bad thing. Recycling is good for the ecology. Responsible stewardship of the planet Claire would say with a straight face.”

“When Mom talks with a straight face, run for the hills.” April cut in. “Bro, say good bye to Traci’s Daddy. Showers and food are out there for the finding. We’re burning daylight.”

Phil signed off and let his sisters push him aboard the bus.

Agent Costain counted noses and directed Middie Richardson to head for a particular truck stop west of Annapolis, off of US 50 where they checked for bugs and tracers. None were apparent, so they checked into one of the ubiquitous motels after a marathon shopping frenzy at a local Target.

Cook and Wingate headed for NCIS Headquarters with the samples from the Academy Officers’ Club. The bio-lab techs were waiting to identify the contaminants.

Phil used an anonymous, sorta family, sorta offshore, debit card, withdrawing sufficient cash to pay for the clothes, toiletries and lodging up front. Weeks would pass before transactions appeared anywhere Stateside. It helps to be stupid wealthy and an Alpha Geek.

Piper suggested reserving one of the conference rooms and a whole floor of suites to stay overnight. As far as she knew, that particular motel had never been used by NCIS nor recommended by the Academy for visitors and guests, which made it safer than most places. The lack of a paper trail was money in the bank.

Raj Richardson dropped off the “Devil’s Darling’ crew, Olivia Goldbaum, Sam Betancourt, Holly Redbird, and Eve Risingfawn at the back door, but took Piper Costain back to HQ in the bus to meet the other investigators and extended forensics teams. She would have him park in the underground garage to disguise the fact that the bus was empty.

The crew left at the motel/conference center immediately cordoned off the entire third floor and conference room. Holly and Samantha, being full members in their respective Houses were aware of the unique arrangements possible in the Clans. Olivia and Eve were ostensibly in the dark but neither was shocked when the entire crew stripped down to take showers. They learned to cope with body-shyness a while ago in military barracks and familial situations at home. Brief nakedness among the girls was no big deal. That is not to imply that any of the four was wholly OK with sustained nudity after the showers. That was a whole different beast.

A very different beast named Phil entered the largest bathroom, clad only in the towel tossed over his shoulder, to take, according to him, his much needed and deserved bath.

Reacting with varying degrees of consternation, all four of the new-ish girls were in the same room, being ‘groomed’ by Polly and SuLing, April and May, Bonnie and Connie, and Sara and Sally. The evil sisters and cousins, with the able assistance of Ms Waller and Ms MacDonald, had their latest clients splayed and lathered side-by-side on the long countertop. The gentle depilatory was being used but no one informed the groomees. They were under the impression it was shaving crème. No one corrected the misunderstanding. Where’s the fun in that?

“The preparation has to have time to soften your pussy fur so that it will be easy to remove.” SuLing said, pleasantly evil, “Be very still, girls. You do not want it to get into sensitive areas, if you know what I mean.” The depilatory would never hurt anything, sensitive or not. But again, where’s the fun in telling them that?

Phil smelled, among other odors, a conspiracy, but the chorus line of apprehensive babes was too delectable for him to care. After his clean-up, Marcie appeared with a pair of practice daggers so he felt obligated to finish ‘shaving’ the ‘potential’ recruits. Those ‘razor sharp’ daggers going to waste is a terrible thing. It was the least a good lieutenant commander could do.

Name eyes hair height size rank /service age

Olivia Goldbaum brown blonde 5’05” C+ MSgt./USA 20 Holly Redbird green black 5’02” B+ Lt./USAF 21 Eve Risingfawn brown black 5’05” C Soph./USNA 17 Sam Betancourt green red 5’03” B+ Lt./USN 21

As he approached the first girl in line, Samantha Betancourt, Phil pinged hard enough to lose his balance. A very naked, very upset Emily came in, saw him on the floor and handed him his phone. “You need to talk to Max. All hell’s broke loose.”

The four young women on the vanity watched in amazement the drama transpiring in front of their eyes, nakedness nearly forgotten. Nearly.

Traci called from the hall. “Mom says there has been a huge explosion at NCIS Annapolis HQ. She’s getting details as they come in.”

Fucking reality spoils the moment once again. Dammit!

SuLing and Polly hustled the anxious newbies into the shower, kinda blowing the secret of the depilatory and voiding the tease of the knives as shaving implements. April and May were on their phones to Claire. Sara and Sally were speaking to Carole. The Dads would be in the loop soon, if not already.

Connie and Bonnie were nearly catatonic. Something extremely awful had gone down.

“Marcie, round up Sherry and Belle quick. Get our Psycho Sisters calmed down so they can tell us what they saw. I think they pinged, too suddenly to filter, on someone they know being injured or worse.” He commanded, “Call Rose to see if this has happened before.”

Phil remembered Max and decided to talk from the conference room. “How broken is hell and where is it today?”

“Where to start, Phil? Your Academy bus blew up the garage. People on the scene think a large radio-controlled bomb was planted over the gas tank out of sight. The evidence from your rooms at the Officers’ Club was in the lab, but Agents Cook and Wingate and Midshipman Richardson were killed in the blast as they prepared to gather additional information back at the Club. Special Agent Costain was badly battered, but will pull through. Many others were severely injured and some might not make it. That wing of the building is a wreck.”

“No wonder Connie and Bonnie are so stunned. They sensed the deaths of people they left just an hour ago. I nearly fell down myself. I just knew it was bad. They connected at the worst moment possible to the who.” He remembered something. “Where is Libby? Where are you? Are you safe?”

“We’re good. Thanks for asking. Lib is still in DC and I never left my office at the Academy. But we both know all the victims. Richardson aced my last class. He would have been an outstanding officer. Wingate and Cook deserved better. They were good agents.”

“Max, you are aware that my entire house rode around on that bus all morning. It could have been us singing with the Choir Eternal.” He was getting excited again. “Someone knew we were eventually headed for the NCIS offices. They could have known only if word was passed from the Club. Either we were overheard or a conspirator passed information. All the trigger had to do was wait.”

“Your impatience is completely understandable, Phil.” Max admitted. “The bosses still advise caution.”

“What is it with these fossils? When they screw up, it’s back to the desk for another try or they retire with a pension and bonus income. Where is the incentive to get it right? They get a do-over or a free play, but we hold a wake. And they ask us to back off and let the professionals do their jobs? Their left hand doesn’t work with their right. Their right hand doesn’t know there is a left hand! Is there any wonder that we take this mess personal?”

“Moving slower makes it easier for the killers to aim.” Zina shouted. “Whose dumb idea is that?”

“If we are eliminated, problem solved. The incompetent desk jockeys can relax and go back to playing poker with the defence contractors.” Amy grumbled with a degree of vehemence. “Late breaking news: I ain’t table stakes!”

Phil wanted answers. “Who overheard the itinerary? Did anyone leave the Academy Club after we drove away? How long has that big ass bomb been on the bus? It was not reserved for us, Raj picked it at random. It wasn’t even the fanciest ride. Are there more explosives on the other people movers? The nicer ones? All of them? Maybe the one the General’s party will take? Maybe one or two that will ferry our families when the ceremony finally happens? Will anyone think to check before Hell II breaks loose?”

Traci interrupted. “Mom has the preliminary results from the tests at her labs. Better put your phone on ‘speaker’ so dad can hear the details.” She hesitated briefly. “Mom you are on speaker. Dad is listening from his office with most of the girls here, including Holly, Eve, Olivia and Sam.”

“The girls were right to panic, weren’t they?” Phil asked. “How bad is it?”

“Extremely bad. Polonium traces in the shampoos and conditioners. Neurotoxins placed in the soaps with solvents to facilitate rapid absorption.” Libby painted a nasty picture. “And this the science guys discovered before the blast. They were checking for biohazards when the bomb went off. We can’t be sure, but there are probably gene-spliced surprises in the body lotions.”

“Polonium is fatal in micro doses. Death is slow and painful. There is no remedy.” Karen cried, “We have annoyed some seriously vengeful, deeply imbedded and well-connected, asswipes.”

“Great.” Sherry spit. “Proceed with caution and give the sicko asswipes more time to be creative. Wonderful.”

“Ya reckon? First up, Max, please make damn sure the Cook, Wingate and Richardson families are honored and compensated fairly by the government for their loss. If necessary I will authorize Evan Silverman to set up trust funds for the siblings and children if there are any.” Phil started his own response plan. “Have Nick and Nicole arrange safe transportation for the folks coming up for the ceremony if it is still on the calendar after this clusterfuck. We cannot depend on the security here. Someone as yet unknown is playing a long game for reasons we can guess but are not in a position to counter.”

Sally and Sara asked more questions, simultaneous-twin style. “Libby, would you and Max try to get some answers to the questions we have raised? Namely, who could have known where we would be assigned to stay while in Annapolis? Who made the reservations and who chose the rooms? How much lead-time did they have? Who had or will have access to the suite of rooms at the Club, plus or minus 48 hours? How many other buses or boats or cars or buildings are infected, mined, bombed or set to go ‘boom’ somehow?”

“This is looking worse by the minute.” Emily moaned. “The entire zip code might be a deathtrap! All we need is to get the President killed being nice to us. Can’t you make this go away?”

“Who knew we were headed to NCIS HQ after we left the Club? Who could get close enough to observe the parking garage? Who spoofed the surveillance videos at the Academy Club? Who had the opportunity and skill?” April asked. “Can we trust anyone?”

“Are the records at the Naval Academy also altered? At the NCIS HQ?” May added, “Someone needs to get nosy. Soon, before more good people get hurt by these cowards who kill from the shadows.”

“Marcie and Karen’s folks are going to hammer the SecDef. Polly and Emily’s parents will drive the Energy Secretary crazy. Dennis and Claire with Libby helping can handle the Justice Dept and the CDC.” Rachael uttered, more calmly than she felt. “We can put heat on the entire Cabinet if something doesn’t break our way soon. It will not be pretty.”

“Really, we understand how threatened you feel. Now, you are God-knows-where without transportation.” Max advised. “We’ll get you back to a safe place here. I can get you another ride, so stay wherever you are until I call for your location.”

“Not to be rude, but people have no clue how we feel. Strangers haven’t been trying to kill you and your friends for weeks. You haven’t had to fight for your life at every turn. As for the ride, Max, that will not happen. I trust you and Libby, but unless you plan to dismantle, reconstruct and drive the bus yourself, we will not accept any assistance from outside our group. We are not safe there. That much has been proven. You do not know who is listening even now. This phone is secure but for all you know, your office is bugged.” Phil insisted, “If we decide to relocate at all, we will arrange our own transport and arrive unannounced, thank you very much.”

“Our ride home is moored at Santee Basin.” Belle raised a valid point. “Capt. McGuire, can we trust the middies guarding the ‘Devil’s Darling’?”

“Yesterday, I would have answered a resounding ‘yes’. Today, I don’t know anymore. I think the Midshipmen are seen by too many eyes to try something suspicious, but you never know how deep the corruption goes.”

“Precisely!” Holly Redbird followed up with, “Before today, I had no dog in this fight other than a tribal affiliation with Carmine Blue Bear Singer, which makes me distantly related to Bonnie, Connie and Sherry Singer. Then those assholes highjacked my airplane and put it in the ocean. That makes me a very interested party. Maybe this is a job for Special Agent Elizabeth McGuire, but in any case, someone needs to review the visual recordings at the Basin. Do boats suddenly change position? Look for glitches, repetitions, loops, and mismatched time stamps. Look at the log in times on the duty rosters as opposed to what the video shows. You need to do it now before evidence is lost and you need to do it personally.”

In the heat of the moment, the universal nakedness ceased to be of immediate importance among the new girls. Which was not to suggest that the lack of fashion was not worrisome; it was very discomfiting. It simply happened to be the default fashion in an awkward circumstance where none of the four was in a convenient position to object without looking like a bunch of immature sissies. Clearly each girl independently decided that it was better to go with the flow than to make a fuss and get dressed, thereby attracting more attention. Besides, being in the sights of crazy murderers will re-focus a girl’s priorities. Nonetheless, they had plenty to contribute to the discussion, and, as far as Phil was concerned, the scenery.

“Folks, I have ancestors who were given tattoos and executed, courtesy of these fools’ role models. Never again!” Olivia Goldbaum had to speak up. “Lt. Redbird, they’ve tried to kill us four times in two days, on the Gulfstream, at the Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital, at the Club and on the bus. I’m starting to take it personal. I’m sure our Cherokee friend agrees.”

“You better believe it! But with two years to go in school, I can’t just go gallivanting around. I swore an oath and signed a contract. Then I have my active duty obligation to serve.” Eve whispered softly, “But if there is any way I can join you in this war, I will be there. Since I rode with you today, they’ll consider me a target by association if I go back to work. I won’t be safe until NCIS ferrets out the weasels.”

“We’ll try to forgive the shameless double mustelid metaphor.” Marcie laughed. “Never mind that we are up to our asses in rabid wolverines.”

“Then you have to wait until our ‘betters’ get off their butts and do a little housekeeping.” Joanne coughed dramatically, “Your grandchildren will be through Law School before that happens.”

“So, we badger the polecats ourselves!” Zina rejoined. “We have some history of animal control.”

“You know, of course, the newest suggested ‘Rules of Engagement’ exist to extend the CYA time for the high level bench warmers.” Melody giggled. “Daddy would fire the lot of them and close the store.”

“Not to be disrespectful, but nobody outside of the Clans has earned much respect except the regular folks in Beaufort and at the University.” Polly noted. “Patience and deliberation are not rewarded.”

“My Dad and Amy’s Mom are cousins. I definitely have a dog in this fight, plus I claim links to the same Clan as Tim and Susan Perry. I have an association with Swenson II. I will be here to the very end of this stupid mess.” Sam swore quietly, “Nobody messes with my Family and gets away with it.”

Nancy added to the danger list. “Don’t forget the twin mini-subs at the Bridge-Tunnel Seaway and the failed attacks before we got to the Severn River. Props to the guys at Pax River we never saw. Lord knows what the Aryans had planned on the ICW. But for our cover being blown, we might have run that gauntlet.”

“So, is it possible to get the big questions answered in the near future?” Melody wondered. “Try feeding the staff and faculty records and the middie population information into the fuzzy logic database. Until today, we had no reason to back trace this group in detail, but that changed when some jerk tampered with my shampoo.”

The Senior McGuires signed out to sort their assigned chores. Neither could figure quite when they lost control of the discussion. Phil and the entire group of twenty-seven began their ‘conference’.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.