Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 33 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

“Girls, as long as you are here, I will always have enough to go around. You’re inspirational, sensational and non-expirational.” Phil answered with an evil grin, watching Emily busy buffing his cock.

“OK. Now you’re making it up, Phil. But in a good way.” Marcie said, “You can make up nice stuff all day long as long as it stays long all day.”

“This is all going down in the User Manual right?” Zina laughed. “With illustrations?”

“Going down is a good thing, too.” Polly added. “Just ask Emily when she’s done with that nice long thing.”

“If you want to watch, you have to take pictures for the scrapbook. I’m simply inspired to take another for the team!” Emily spoke with her mouth full. “Mom will be so proud!”

Zina glanced toward the counter separating the kitchen from the living room to see an audience enjoying the show. “Guys, we ought to let them know dinner is ready before we become the entrées.”

Sara had the response to that. “I don’t mind waiting a little for a well stuffed burrito between courses. But we’ll have the fajitas now.”

“Listen to my twin. Then listen to my tummy.”

Marcie and Willy began to put the dishes on the table. “Eat up ladies. Don’t be bashful. They made plenty.” Willy shouted unnecessarily.

“You left ‘bashful’ in the rearview mirror ages ago, Ms Nieukierk. It was the night you brought the pizzas, saw me fucking a naked Melody for the first time, jumped on my dick when it was still wet with Melody juice, gave up your cherry in public while she recovered and moved into the house before it was a House.” Phil roared in laughter at the memory. “All the time talking about watching me screw away your almost-sister-in-law’s virginity by the pool. I am surprised ‘bashful’ is in your vocabulary.”

“Heidi needed to know what a real fuck felt like before she married my loving but pencil-dicked brother.” She grinned. “Hey, boss. I got smarts. I know lotsa words that are irrelevant.” She grinned even bigger. “Smart enough to know a great fuck when I saw it and smart enough to tell Mom not to wait up for me that night.”

“And your Mom was OK with it?” Belle inquired incredulously.

“Mom and Dad were more than OK. She packed my things and Dad hoped Phil had screwed a baby into his daughter-in-law when he popped her cherry.” Willy paused to take a breath. “Of course, she wasn’t a daughter-in-law yet. That would be bad. Phil doesn’t do married girls. But Pieter the Pencil never cut the Family mustard and a little Swenson DNA wouldn’t hurt the Nieukierk-Sorenson gene pool.”

“Sorenson? One of the orphans you rescued that day was Jeannie Sorenson.” Belle wondered. “Are you related?”

Phil interjected, “Probably. Some kids get lost to circumstance and fortune brings them back. Look at it like this. All of the orphans were being returned to the fold. Our Clans work mysteriously, almost magically sometimes. In all of the cosmos, what better group to find them? Why did Traci wind up on our dock when she was bound for Scarboro? Think about why you are here. Same machina ex familia at work.”

Marcie asked Amy, “Of all the modeling applicants, why did you pick Phil and I? I picked Karen. You picked Polly. Phil picked Emily and Zina. Joanne and Nancy just got swept up in the whirlwind. You four professors followed. Zina and Phil found Melody in the drugstore. Willy played music with her and Polly. You three found SuLing. All six twins were always there. And it continues from there to where we are now.”

Emily added, “Why did our professors become fast friends in the Art Department, yet hold something back with Janice Kowalski and Beth Vickers? We all have a relationship of sorts with the senior women’s faculty, but they are mostly our parents’ generation. I think unofficially they are aware of our family unit and don’t disapprove, but can’t let on in public. Remember the pool party? ‘Girls Gone Wild’ rides to the dorms? The roadies?”

Karen summed it up. “Coincidence? Too many intersecting subsets. Serendipity? I think not.”

“So I never had a chance to say ‘no’?”

“Not true, Belle, not at all.” Connie said. “You could have moved on any time you wanted. No one would have lifted a finger to stop you. You chose to stay. You were never forced. Did you ever see leaving as an option?”

“Honestly, no. I didn’t know how to ask. Afraid of rejection by people I could love to be around. In retrospect, I was more afraid I didn’t belong here with you all. That I was too afraid to commit everything I ever knew to an unknown future.” She hesitated briefly, “But I am pretty sure I choose well. I don’t understand, but I don’t need to. It just is. Phil just had to tell me what I decided and that it was going to be all right.”

“So you’re OK with this new life?” Phil asked with real concern. “You’re not afraid?”

“This is where I need to be. This is the first time in my life I feel completely at ease, despite seeing more craziness per square foot than any place I could imagine. For example, I won’t ever be able to run around naked outside, but inside it is weird but exciting in a good way, a very good way.” Belle smiled. “I am finally going to be all right.”

“You will be even better, we all will, if you all quit jawing and eat dinner.” Willy announced. “Chew chow now, chit chat later. We have a lot to talk about and decisions to make.”

Fajitas are fun messy. Diced beef, sautéed with bell and Serrano peppers, onions and tomatillas, topped with spicy-ish salsa, shredded cheeses, sour cream, pitted black olives, and lettuce, then rolled up in a soft tortilla is delicious and drippy. Black beans and yellow (turmeric, not saffron) jasmine rice, not so messy, but good comfort food.

The fun part of the ‘messy’ is being careful to spill and drip on the person next to you while not getting any on yourself. Both sides of the formula were served well since the house did not have seating at the dining table for two dozen rambunctious kids. ‘Messy’ did not prevent the massive consumption of tasty fajitas. Even fillings applied topically wound up in one girl or another. The sofas and chairs had a wipe and wash in their future. So did the girls.

Phil thought the beach house really needed a banquet table like the one Jenny Milden set up on the town dock yesterday. They had the room but, before now, lacked the need. A 12’x 8’ table could fit easily and would happen before they returned later in the summer.

He encouraged the mob to clean up as soon as possible and gather their thoughts for the upcoming summer sessions and fall semester. “Girls, maybe we can narrow the focus to those choices offered up by the faculty, administration and, in Belle’s case, her command structure. I plan to ask my department chairs and course advisors what additional credits are needed to get my B.S. degrees in Computer Science and Applied Math.”

“Phil and I are going to gain the least, school-wise. He might test out of the math side but still has to do the software development and Artificial Intelligence design, construction and testing. I have to do the lab work and research for the DNA comparisons and biology experiments. That takes time with equipment and resources available only at school and in the field. Even All Knowing Phil the Weird can’t accurately extrapolate the kind of data that doesn’t exist until he observes it. You can’t computer model actual taste and smell. You can’t theorize an invasive species’ specific effect on a mutable ecology. As soon as you think it through, Mother Nature throws a curve in the form of natural evolution.”

Bonnie agreed, “You don’t have to have psychic powers to know how badly bad guesses can turn out.”

Connie nodded as Phil spoke. “Even Dad does lab tests before using his miracles on people. Mother Nature always bats last.”

“I’ll contact my station and advise them that I want to switch to the CG Reserve as soon as possible because I have secured a position on a Special House Security Team. There is no CG ROTC but attachment to the Navy ROTC at Mid Carolina will be mentioned as an option.”

“That sounds like a good idea, Belle. I’m going to try for a position as ROTC instructor, too. Combat experience and Executive Office credentials should help. Maybe get info on an advanced degree in Political Science.”

“We both have a B. S. in Sports Medicine. I have another in Organic Chemistry to make my parents happy. Dad owns Georgia AgriSciences and Mom teaches the same at Georgia Tech. The Athletics Department and Med School are possibilities, too. The V.A. might even pay my way.”

Sherry and Belle huddled to form a plan to re-enter the Ivied Halls, emailing for transcripts and letters of recommendation.

The professors sent correspondence to Marian Martin requesting confirmation of their summer school course attendance and preliminary class schedules for the fall. “Amy said, “Just act normal and wait for feedback. They could have other plans for us.”

The six twins and Traci emailed and texted the Computer Science advisors, The Business, Engineering and Architecture Schools. They wanted to know where they stood after college prep courses, advanced placement tests and personal accomplishments were figured into the calculations. Plus, only Sally and Sara had ever attended classes.

The Music, Art and Drama girls were quite unsure about their class status, as was Marcie in the English Department. GPAs were a mystery. Remaining credits required for graduation were a puzzlement.

“We don’t have to be fortune tellers to assume each department will decide differently. The Arts and Humanities may allow independent study with exams and performances on campus. Math and Sciences could let us do some courses online or go hard-nosed and require all classes on campus. The Athletics Department and ROTC really need our attendance.” Phil said, “We have to see how they interpret the rules.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.