Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 24 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The ‘Huron’ slowed to stop along side the ‘Darling’. The Coasties were launching Zodiacs like they were on sale, all headed for the ‘Mamacita’ flotsam. Evidence collection was the first order. They were very interested in the missile that brought down the uparmored Blackhawk.

“Capt. Hardcastle requests permission to come aboard.” Connor shouted over the rail.

“Permission granted. Welcome to the mess, Captain. What can we do for you?”

“I would like to bring a CGIS agent to speak to the two girls who were on the ‘Blue Eyes’ when it was boarded. Can you arrange adequate parental or legal oversight? They are minor children and I want this to go by the book.”

“Willy and Karen, please get your moms on the phone. CGIS need to interview Jeannie Sorenson and Margie Pappas. Greta Sorenson Nieukierk and Donna Pappas Wilson may be the orphans’ nearest next-of-kin legally able to protect their interests. You two sit in and record the proceedings as the Captain’s family representatives. The bridge crew and Sherry will have to remain here for the after action debriefing.”

“Thank you. By the book. Adult supervision, ship captain’s authority and officer’s approval should make the lawyers smile.” Hardcastle called up to the deck officer at the railing. “XO, send Billings over. Have Comms port the video records to the Comm. officer on duty here.”

“And thank you, Captain Hardcastle.” Marcie poked him a little. “Calling me the ‘Darling’ comm. officer would have been weird. Second Mate Patterson works. Marcie works better.”

May volunteered. “Our command hierarchy is complicated, Captain. We have twin First Mates, a pair of cannoneers and no cannon, an Executive Officer with no nautical experience in charge of our Marines who are really ninjas. And we all play in a rock n’ roll band.”

April added with a silly grin, “We have three sets of twins, half-sisters, whole sisters and brothers, first and second cousins, probably cousins to the sixth degree. We have college professors as machinist mates and a Marine as Chief Medic. Not to mention a pontoon boat that will do 80 knots and turn on a dime.”

Agent Simone Billings came aboard, going aft to talk to Margie and Jeannie who were wearing extra t-shirts Phil kept stowed. Marcie made the phone connections and everyone who needed to talk was live. The story Billings heard (and recorded) from the little girls was basically the same Phil heard earlier: intercepted, run down, boarded at gunpoint, murder, torching and abandonment. Greta and Donna signed off on the interview but were appalled at the girls’ experiences.

There would be hell to pay.

Back at the helm, Hardcastle had Marcie play the videos from the Coast Guard, asking questions as the saga appeared on the screen, pausing for answers and responses

“What made you take on the ‘Mamacita’ before the rescue? Wasn’t that taking a big chance? By the way, that was some serious piloting.”

“It was the only way this was going to happen. We knew they had another SAM and the helicopter was in range. ‘Sitting duck’ is not a good look this season. My gunners kept the enemy dodging until the last second and we gave them the smallest profile. Our faith in Sherry paid off and I maintained maneuvering speed. The crew knows to hang on in a fight.” Phil explained. “At this point, we have twenty-two battle tested veterans I trust without question and the ‘Devil’s Darling’ is the best boat on the water.”

Melody and Willy were listening. “We still want hard mounted quad fifties if we can’t get our hands on a real cannon.” Melody piped in.

“You’re too small!” Hardcastle said in amazement that the girls wanted such serious weaponry.

“One girl per handle with Lanie and Rachael feeding belts. What’s not to like?” Willy informed the still surprised Captain. “A pair of mini guns will do in a pinch.”

“One over each pontoon, 7.62 x 51mm NATO, that would be so cool.”

“Then the professors will want depth charge launchers. We can be a regular assault platform!”

He just shook his head, wondering how soon they would make it happen.

“If we weren’t in the middle it, I would think it was a Hollywood adventure movie.” Marcie said, “‘The Teens Versus The Terrorists, Part II: Blue Water Warfare.’ Coming to a vacation near you. Phil, is our little jaunt to the private island ever gonna get started?”

“The jaunt is well underway. The vacation part is the issue. Whatever this trip is, we can’t go home. Sophie, the Thompsons and Elliotts have the place torn up. What’s more, we’ll be lucky if they are still working and not out scorching the earth somewhere.”

April laughed. “That’s our summer break. Homeless, with every bad mercenary, meth head and drug lord in the western hemisphere trying to kill us. More fun than a box of wet monkeys.”

“I would rather be us than the opposition. Read this text from Carmine.” Marcie pointed the comm. screen. “Teams in motion from Boise, Tacoma, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Dallas. In Colombia and Bolivia. Mexico gets eastern teams. Clankeeps safe and secure. Feds aware and give tacit OK. Claire and Carole say ‘Kick ass and let the coroner take names’. Enjoy your vacation. Be home tonight for meeting. Adam wants a new Blackhawk. Regards to the girls. We’re so proud of them we could burst. Love you all, Carmine Blue Bear Singer.”

“Teams in motion? Feds’ tacit approval?” Hardcastle raised an eyebrow to his hairline. “Dare I ask? How many people aren’t standing down?”

“Enough to put an end to this affair. The government can’t endorse this action and won’t try to stop us, but ‘As always, should you or any of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.’ Just like the old TV show. Washington can’t be seen to act without diplomatic permissions and protocols, but permission is not going to be given, the protocols are too restrictive and this needs to happen now. That’s all I will say and leave you a measure of plausible deniability. Just know that we have adequate resources in play.” He advised, “I’m sure Sec. Abrams will brief you because you and your crew have been in the middle from the beginning. Beyond that, curiosity is not good. What you don’t know, you can’t accidentally reveal.”

“What will happen if your teams get caught or killed?”

“Neither is likely. Honest. They are that good.” Phil smiled. “Part secret weapon, part clandestine strike force, and part vigilante, not as good as my girls, but bigger, better armed and smart. Toss in some ‘pissed off and motivated’. I’m betting they all come home after the bad guys disappear.”

“To play the devil’s advocate, they did get the Blackhawk.”

“You can’t target what you don’t see coming. We are very good at not being seen when we don’t want to be seen. It’s hard to hide a helicopter in broad daylight.” Phil changed the subject. “How soon will we know about Lisa and Nick?”

Hardcastle called Belle to the helm. Phil repeated the question. “I sent them to Greenville. Lisa needed a thoracic specialist, and Pitt County was the closest available. Nick isn’t critical but wanted to be with Lisa and went for the ride.”

“I’m connecting to Claire now, Phil.” Marcie said. “She will take it from here. Should I ask what to do with Jeannie and Margie?”

“Good idea. Let me know what she wants us to do.” Phil addressed Hardcastle, “We really would like to get back to our uncomplicated civilian life. Will we be here long? Two little girls need dry clothes and we all need to relax.”

Hardcastle agreed there was little more the ‘Darling’ crew could add to the investigation, so he, Ens. Barton and the CGIS agent, after appropriate good byes, went back aboard the “Huron’. “I want that unexploded rocket found! Tell me where it came from and who sold it to these clowns!” He shouted as he resumed command.

Phil lit the outboards, easing out of the floating evidence, and then retraced their course to the inlet.

They were making the turn into the sound when Marcie handed him the phone. “What’s doing, Mom?”

“I’m yo-yoing the float copter back toward you with Rebecca Waller. She stays at Pitt County Memorial as Lisa and Nick’s family advocate. Nicole will collect the girls at your dock and return to Greenville to be with her brother. Everyone comes to Piedmont when Lisa can travel.”

“Thanks. I knew you would pick up the baton and run with it. I’m surprised Marcie caught you so easily. I thought you Moms would be ‘in the field’ by now. Something happening I should know about?”

“Carmine and Ruth think it best if the men take point this time. We’ll have to get payback via remote control. Not as satisfying as the personal touch, but I trust those guys to make good decisions.” She growled a little. “The teams will make sure Tim and Susan are avenged. Lisa and Nick won’t be forgotten either. Reports will start filtering in tomorrow so pay close attention to the radio and TV reports for the public view. We’ll let you know what is really going on.”

“I’ll let you get back to defending the homestead. I have to get a boatload of girls dry and fed. Have Nicole call us when she leaves Greenville so I can have Margie and Jeannie ready to move out.”

“Just so you know, Nick’s team is still in the neighborhood. They are angry and looking for blood. They have already been in contact with the sheriff, harbor patrol and Mel’s people. The locals were advised to watch their backs because the whole ‘theater’ was going hot. Adjust your false island image to cover the middle of your island. Leave the shoreline real. Anything approaching or landing without permission is getting torched.” Claire was quick to assure him, “Hot from a desperate bunch of terrorists, not heat coming from us.”

“It warmed considerably today. You watch out, too. Remember, someone might have a list of the families. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies in the crosshairs.” He agreed. “We’ll discourage drop-visits.”

She disconnected and Phil pointed the bow home.

NOAA was broadcasting long-range advisories tracking the tropical storm progress. Bellatrix had a name. The crew of the ‘Devil’s Darling’, concentrating on more immediate threats, paid little or no notice.

The island was just like they set out, something that could not be said about anywhere else they visited today. The ‘shakedown cruise’ left them all shaken. The girls hit the dock running, unloading the soiled clothes and blankets, gathering the medical waste and the dregs of the picnic. Phil, Sherry and the Swenson twins bundled the guns. After use in salt air, some serious cleaning was in order.

Inside, the professors, aided by Sara and Sally, began dinner preps. Sherry, April and May gave lessons in proper weapons maintenance to everyone who wasn’t cycling through the shower. Willy and Karen managed to get Jeannie and Margie cleaned and sensibly dressed

Marcie and Phil reset the alarms and the fake satellite image. He checked his messages. Too many people wanted too much information. He collated them all into one text message, then copied it to Adam, Dennis and Donald, adding, ‘Please. When you have time and answers, talk to these people. What I know, I won’t tell, besides we have been trying not to get blown up all day and are a little behind in current events.’

Marcie laughed. “You really think that will do any good? They can talk until they are blue in the face and the questions will keep coming. The Feds won’t believe half of the truth and the half they believe will scare their pants off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.