Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 13 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Phil really had to get to the dojo, but wanted to touch base with Bart Johnson before his first class in the morning. His sisters needed to be in an accelerated class, preferably one that let them advance at their own pace. First and second year classes would bore them to tears. Bored Swenson twins were a clear and present danger to the University community.

Sleep would come easy. It was a very busy day. He set the radio to a classic rock station. A roll of the DJ’s dice would awaken him at 6:30 AM. Please let it not be Debbie Boone. Please let it not be ‘Easy Listening’ of any sort.

A very considerate DJ got him up on time with “All Along the Watchtower” with Jimi Hendrix playing Bob Dylan left-handed for the ages. He was buried under a pile of teens, notably his four sisters. Too bad. Visually wonderful, but his morning wood would not get properly serviced.

Hendrix did get the four twins motivated to the showers. The catering equipment wasn’t going to pack itself. Down in the living room, ten girls were sprawled all over the place, asleep where they crashed. He would wake them up before he left for campus.

The twins had other ideas. “Get up, you bums!” April shouted. “Time to be nice. Sally and Sara have to be out of here ASAP. Load ‘em out.” This earned her a bit of serious verbal abuse.

“We did all we could last night, bozo. The dry uniforms are in the laundry room.” Nancy whined from somewhere under the heap. “Look outside. Now shut up. Don’t make me come over there.” Both pairs of twins dove into the room full of naked teens, bent on tickling them all into submission.

Phil rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. He reheated a very rare leftover New York Strip on a hot skillet and scrambled four eggs, brewing a pot of coffee while the food cooked. Plating it all and pouring a cup of joe, he followed the sounds to the playroom.

Amy and Lanie were peering into the laptop, answering emails and resending the class cancellation notices. Diane, Buffy, Sheila and Amanda were totally in favor of a study day and were sending their own notices, even though very few of their students were at the poolside frolic. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of explanation.

Dana and Rachael were looking at the big screen, using it as a monitor while they searched for naked truck ride videos popping up all over the place. Both were giving notice that the girls were not old enough, that it was a TOS violation, and that legal action might be unavoidable if the uploads were not unloaded.

He borrowed his laptop and sent out some nasty spiderbot erasers keyed by a whole list of trigger words to cleanse the web of as many of the videos as they could find. “There might be some collateral damage, but war is hell.” He told the instructors, “Facebook, Youtube and Twitter will blame it on Russian or Chinese hackers. The spiders will not be traceable to us. In fact, computers in China and Russia will get fried just because they copied the stream. I’m sure they’ve done something to piss me off. Delayed revenge, early strike, all the same to me. By the way, I hope you saved the movies. They won’t be there much longer.”

“You fight dirty, Mr. Swenson. That was cool!” Lanie said, “Are you playing superhero this morning?”

“Yeah, that’s me. Faster than a speeding mega baud, able to leap tall algorithms at a single bound, saving the world for truth, justice and the American Way!” He gave Dana and Rachael the laptop. “Now, meek, mild mannered Phil Everyguy has to eat breakfast and struggle his way through a world he didn’t make.”

He called Bart Johnson. The Comp Sci Guy was already out of the office. “There goes my first appointment.” Phil said as he scooted back to his office for his school laptop. He sent Bart an email requesting an office visit next week to review future assignments.

Within minutes, his phone rang. Sensei wanted him to let another instructor take his classes today. “Allen needs to pay you back for helping him out when his ride died. Do you mind?”

“Of course not. It will simplify my day to have the time off.” He agreed. “Thanks for the early warning. Breakfast is much better it you don’t have to rush. I’ll see you at the regular time next week.” The day was simplified to the point of being free until time to dress for the Olympic poses this afternoon.

Karen had to supervise the lab section, but all the others’ schedules matched his, including the art professors. And Karen would be back by noon. He went back to the playroom to watch the web shows before the spiders took them down. Before he made his presence known, he listened to the conversation.

“There were some pretty competent photographers on the streets last night.” Rachael admitted. “Too bad we have to erase all that hard work.”

“Even worse that we have to destroy the evidence proving most of the girls to be closet exhibitionists. I’m still amazed they passed up chance after chance to cover their nakedness.” Dana said, a little guilty herself. “I understand it a little, but so many girls!”

“You understand how to create transparent rationalizations, we all do and are not so innocent ourselves.” Amy injected. “Look at us now. Are we still so eager to protect the girls’ reputations and sensibilities we can’t tear ourselves away long enough to get dressed? Phil’s Internet erasers made us redundant thirty minutes ago.”

“Ms Nieukierk was probably right. The taboo nature makes it more embarrassing and more exciting at the same time.” Lanie answered. “And besides, I am comfortable sitting right here, thank you very much. No guys here but Mr. Swenson.”

“Perhaps the chance you might fucked by a student while we watch makes it a considerably hotter.” Rachael asked with a smile. “Remember, it isn’t cheating if I help.”

“Does waiting your turn on that giant dick make you wetter?” Lanie teased. “I will lick your clit while he pumps you full. You still believe every woman needs to be willingly and thoroughly fucked at least once in their life? Personally. I’m more than a little curious about that theory myself. Not enough to switch teams, but purely for scientific comparison, don’t you know?”

“I know a rationalization when I see it.” Dana hooted. “That is a big fat juicy one.”

“After the teasing last night and the videos this morning, I don’t think I could stop him if he took me with a big fat juicy one now. Touch me Rachael. See how wet I am.”

“Damn, girlfriend. You’re steaming! If he wanted to stretch your pussy open this second, I’d help him.”

Rachael’s words caused Phil’s morning wood to return in spades. Actually in his pants, but he wasn’t in the mood to quibble semantics. He dropped the pants in question. Silently he sat on the sofa and placed Lanie in his lap, facing away, her back to his chest. As her legs separated to either side of his, the aforementioned morning wood pressed against her soaking cunt.

He fondled her nipples as she reached down to hold his dick against her pussy lips. Phil pulled her hands away as he stared at Rachael. “Would you do the honors, Professor Clayton?” he smiled, not above playing into Lanie’s student/teacher fantasy.

Amy, in her demented thoughtfulness, began to record the defloration on a convenient tablet computer.

Meanwhile, Rachael had gone to her knees between Phil’s legs, gripped his cock and was pushing it into her girlfriend. “Is this what we wanted, Lanie, my love? To see each other fucked by his huge prick as our colleagues watch in envy?” She swiped her tongue over the little pink clit peeking out in front of her eyes.

Phil leaned the professor forward getting even deeper penetration. Her maidenhead gave up the ghost. She hardly noticed, being lost in the sensations of her first real fuck. “Damn, this is one tight pussy! She feels so hot wrapped around me. Rock your hips, Lanie. Show me how good a fuck you can be. How great a fuck you want to be.”

Prof. Lawrence’s hips were in overdrive. He was stimulating nerves she never knew she had. Nothing had ever been in her twat deeper or wider or hotter.

“Jeez. Look at those pussy lips! They are stretched out so far. Wow. Did I look like that when he screwed me?” Amy asked the room. “I felt like I was going to split open in the most ecstatic way possible. I couldn’t get enough.”

Lanie started her epic orgasm while Phil pumped in and out, Rachael sucked her clit constantly and Dana twisted her nipples. Lanie lost it and screamed, attracting an instant crowd.

The girls streamed down stairs to see who was being either murdered brutally or who was being fucked brainless. They were just in time to see Phil come and fill the newly initiated cunt full to overflowing. Lanie fainted and almost fell off his lap. However being impaled on his rock hard dick from below and gripped by his hands on her tits above, she remained securely where she was.

Phil lifted her off and handed her to Polly and Emily. “Clean her up.” He wasn’t asking.

He put Rachael in Lanie’s former seat, in the same position. “Put me in you, I’ll let Willy suck your clit since your partner is out of it.” Amy kept taping, getting close ups as Rachael fucked her virginity away on Phil’s wet cock.

Willy squatted between her wide spread legs and attacked the professor’s pussy with enthusiasm. Her only comment was that Phil, Lanie and Rachael tasted good together.

“Melody, bite her tits. You know how hard. Just like you like it.” Melody was quite happy to do her part and do it well.

Rachael was coming seconds after Willy licked her the first time and constantly since. The anticipation, the sudden thrust, the feeling of being plumbed to her very core and the sheer nastiness of losing her cherry on record and in front of girls who knew exactly what she was experiencing drove her even higher.

Then there were the words Phil was whispering in her ears. “God, you’re tight. Why didn’t I fuck you days ago? I could have fucked you every day until you could not come again. Work those hips, Prof. Clayton. Prove you can fuck me like I like.” He went on and on, making her imagination run as wild as her body.

With a scream louder than her lover, Rachael left the planet for a while when Phil dumped his hot cream in her cunt. She squeezed so tightly, some squirted around Phil’s dick and dripped over her ass. Willy, taking advantage of the lubrication, stuck her thumb in the exposed asshole as deep as she could in one thrust.

Rachael’s squeal rivaled her earlier effort to break the windows upstairs. Phil lifted her off and handed her to a newly aware Lanie. “You promised to eat her out while I took her cherry. The least you can do now is suck me out of her cunt. Here she is.”

“Sally, Sara. I need a blowjob and clean-up myself. I need some full service catering.” Both rushed over to attend their cousin. “As they neared, he pulled the two close and whispered so low only they could here. “When you suck my wet cock, think about the fact that I am more than your cousin. My Dad is your Dad. Your Mom is my aunt. You are going to suck the dick of your half-brother. How hot is that? And only we know.” They moaned and dove into his lap, almost having orgasms at the thought. “I’m going to fuck all four of my sisters soon, one after the other in an orgy of nasty and forbidden sex. It will be sooo much fun. Do you want the whole group to watch? Should I send a video to Carole or do you want to invite her over for drinks and fucking?”

The last few comments did not get past the other girls in the room, prompting May to demand. “Four sisters? Who is Carole?”

“You want to clue us in, big brother?”

The two girls keeping his cock busy saved Phil. Alternating sentences, one or the other of them said when the other was sucking some brother dick, “Our Mom is your Mom’s twin sister. Your Dad is our Dad. Phil said so. We’re sisters and cousins, too.”

“I knew Mom was weird, but this weird even for her.” May never questioned the answer from the cocksuckers working her brother into a frenzy. April looked at her sister and nodded.

“Hey, no breaking in line!” Joanne shouted. “We wanted to loose our cherries on stage. Today is the last chance, even if it’s not a naked session. We’re depending on Phil to think of a way to get in us both without the entire school knowing for sure.”

“It makes me so hot wondering if we’ll get caught with our pussies full of Swenson dick in public. It makes me want to take the chance of humiliation and shame to come as hard as the twins.” Nancy panted in anticipation. “The first set of twins, anyway. The second can take a number and wait in the cabaña.”

“We might want to consider showering and getting presentable. The restaurant staff will be here soon to take the equipment away and Karen needs to get to BioSci and confuse pliable minds for two hours. Then we have to prep the pool zone for the last session. Even the naked cruisers have to be here, so we can expect a full house.” Phil calmly took charge. The professors automatically let him. “Amy will set up separate poses, so we won’t have to interact constantly. Archers in one are area, discus in another, etc.”

“I was worried about crowding and sight lines. This solution eliminates that issue. I just hope the weather holds. While we were surfing this morning’s very social media, the weathergirl predicted thundershowers this afternoon.” Amy said, “We could have our first wet sundress session.”

“Rain will limit the session to the women. We still have the contract and will enforce it fully. Accidental nudity is nudity.” Phil said firmly. “A lot of rain will endanger the models and students. We will cancel the class altogether. No one wants the risk exposure.”

“We’ll take it an hour at a time. Deal with ‘The City Square Dining Establishment’. Get Karen to and from school. Talk to Carole and Adam about moving the new sisters in ASAP. Keep eyes out for changing weather. Stay in touch with Prof. Martin so she knows the score. Give Lanie, Rachael and the twins time to rest and recover.”

“Go back two items.” Sally insisted. “Did you think you could sneak that one by?”

“Not a chance. You two are pretty sharp and would have noticed the new address when all of your things were here. It’s apparent to me you’ve decided to stay. I’m just making it easier to break the news to me.”

“OK. We were just wondering what we were going to do.” Sara said, wondering also when exactly she and Sally had decided. But since Phil knew their choice already, it didn’t matter anyway any more. He told them they wanted to live there, so they must want to live there.

Sally was wondering how he knew things about them, which were right incidentally, but they didn’t even know themselves.

The confusion showed on their faces. Emily smiled as she hugged her new housemates. “Welcome to our world, sisters. Phil tells us what we’ve decided before we know a decision is needed. He has never been wrong and he doesn’t even understand himself the why and how of it. If you think about it too much, you’ll just get a headache.”

“Phil just pushes us through the fear or embarrassment, allowing us to enjoy the thrills we need. He pushes us to stretch the envelope as much as we can.” Marcie tried to explain.

“Well, he stretched my envelope so far, I need a new mailbox.” Prof. Clayton moaned from the sofa. “The postman did not even ring once when he delivered the bulk mail this morning!”

Lanie fell over laughing. “You have a perfectly fine mailbox, Rachael. A little parcel post never hurts. It stings for a second or two, but you get over it.”

Karen interrupted the conversation. “Nancy, will you give me a ride to school? It’s looking gloomy and overcast and I don’t want to get caught out.”

“OK, we’ll take my Volvo.” Nancy replied. “Ready now?”

“I am. You’re not. At least put on some clothes or you will get caught out like the nineteen girls last night. Day-um, that was funny.”

“It redefined the term ‘nude figure drawing class” for me.” Zina giggled. “Drawing figures in the nude. Don’t the public speaking coaches say that to avoid stage fright, picture your audience naked?”

“You don’t have to use your imagination now!” Karen said.

“It pains me to say this again, but all of you lovelies need to get dressed now.” Phil sighed. “I’ll tell you when to get naked later. Now, move it. We’re burning daylight.”

They managed to motivate toward the showers and closets enough to get decent for the public. The professors borrowed and traded clothing until they didn’t look like ‘the walk of shame the morning after the night before’.

And not a second too soon. Nancy and Karen passed the catering van in the driveway, officially starting the day’s do-list. The van was followed by another vehicle full of Singers.

Nina, Naomi, Carole and Adam were checking out the new Swensons on the block.

Phil could understand the sudden curiosity to some extent, but he could see his mom’s fingerprints on the early visit like neon lights.

The restaurateurs trail-bossed the removal of the service gear, Carole buttonholed her daughters and Adam took the tour of the house and grounds with Phil. “Impressive set up you have here, Swenson. It had to cost a pretty penny. Maybe a bit ambitious for a college man?” He probed shamelessly for answers he knew already.

“Perhaps, for a college man unaffiliated with our families.”

Adam raised an eyebrow. “Meaning?”

“My sisters and I have a nice nest egg in our trust funds. Those are intact, by the way. This house and more is paid in full by a portion of the interest income from royalty payments. I authored a rather popular data management software suite when I was in high school. Between you, the Treasury Department, and me, yearly income is in the middle 8-digit range, cash. That’s not counting the initial licensing fees.” Phil grinned at his counterpart. “I would do OK with my income from teaching martial arts, working for the Art Department, my full-ride scholarship and a portion of the trust fund interest.”

Adam was laughing uproariously. He knew quite well none of his extended clan ever exaggerated, lied or tried to impress. He had asked a question and he got an answer. If anything, young Swenson had downplayed his total worth.

“Yet no Maserati in the garage, no Armani suits, no designer furniture. Restraint or dislike?”

“Disinterest. The cost of ownership partly, an exotic sports car is less useful than my pick-up truck, I don’t have to dry clean blue jeans and khaki shorts, and I would ruin the upholstery inside a week.” Phil laughed at himself. “I pay lawyers and agents to look good in meetings. Me, I’m just the struggling teenaged college kid who pays for it all.”

“Enough. No more. No less. You truly are one of us.” Adam approved. He, too, was a true son of the Swenson/Singer/Flanagan Clan. “No unnecessary attention, no braggadocio, no ostentatious waste.” He spoke softly for the next part. “I read and heard quite a bit about the two ‘assisted suicides’ at your doorstep. Well and quietly accomplished. Taking out the trash is never pleasant but must be done to protect the things we value. It is neither the first nor is it likely to be the last time such distasteful events have occurred in our history. Never ask for trouble, but never shy away. And never, ever back down.”

They finished the tour and returned to the pool when the first drops of rain came splashing down. Nina and Naomi were closing the doors on the vans and were ready to move out. Carole and the blonde twins met them at the gate. Carole sent her daughters in to hang with their new house mates.

“Did I pass the test?” Phil asked the Singers.

“Their things are in transit now.” Carole laughed. “They will be as safe as they want to be here. Stop looking so insufferably pleased. Everyone has to prove themselves a true member of the clan. No exceptions. If you can’t figure it out on insufficient information, you’re just another employee.”

“Like my redheaded sisters constantly say, ‘Moms are weird.’” Phil grinned back. “They failed to include dads, aunts, uncles, cousins and in-laws who might be any combination of the previously mentioned relatives.”

“Weird is relative, pun intended but not necessarily humorous.” Nina said.

“May I guess why Adam’s significant other is not here?” Phil was quite respectful of his family still. “Since he alone seems to be missing from this subset.”

“Give it your best shot.” Naomi answered with a smile.

“He is a nice, smart and competent guy. He is genetically pure Singer, but didn’t clear the bar somehow to full membership. He is not aware of falling short in the final test, doesn’t realize we are tested at all.” He saw the look of approval. “Though ‘Singer’ through and through, at birth he didn’t get that undefined ‘lagniappe’, the bonus mystic gift that makes us who we are. How am I doing?”

Adam sighed. “Got it in one. He would head his own division if he did, but even now is an excellent assistant. I love him to pieces, but full ‘Singer’ he ain’t”

“That’s too bad, Adam.” Phil commiserated. “It can’t be all bad. You smile more often than you don’t.”

To Naomi and Nina, “Please get the codes from Polly so you can bill me for the feast. I gotta tell you, the Chancellor and the women who really run this University were totally blown away at the food. ‘The City Square Dining Establishment’ will be a huge hit. Stop shaking your heads ‘no’. We choose your joint before we knew who owned it and were prepared to pay whatever it cost. We pay our own way. Besides you’re business people. I’m sure you could bankroll the restaurant out of pocket change, but you have to look at the real books, just like the regulators and tax guys. I can’t deal with my expense accounts without confirmable receipts. I just entertained thirty University personnel after a paying gig. My tax guys will be all over it.” He smiled, “You have to figure how much this delightful soiree cost so you know how much to hose the posers who need to wear their wealth on the outside.”

“He clears the bar once again!” Naomi gushed. “Make them so badly want to give us their money!”

“But give them fair value. You gotta keep ‘em happy.” Phil insisted. “We’re not crooks; we don’t sell illusions. We are the realest deal around.”

Willy Nieukierk came running out of the house. “It’s raining on campus real hard now. Chancellor Schwartzwelder is on the phone for you. Hi, Ms Singers. That was your menu we destroyed last night? Great stuff. Papa Hans didn’t know what you had named the new eatery.” Willy looked as threatening as 95 pounds of cute teenager could manage. “Mama Greta said you better not sell Italian food or she would make some Nederlander crab cakes and put you out of business.” That cracked up the Singers.

“Tell your Mom not to worry. Nobody messes with Nieukierk Pizza and lives to tell the tale. You’ve delivered enough pies to our house to illustrate that point.” Nina smiled. “But if I see scallops on her menu, we’ll have to talk.”

“We better prove we have enough sense to get in out of the rain, folks. I have to take the call. I don’t want to keep the boss lady waiting. Your penalty for waiting around so long is that you have to talk to Willy until she runs down.”

The Singers were regaled with the exploits of the girls in the house and the new band until SuLing came out to usher them in out of the rain

Phil signed them to silence as they joined the whole household, plus the instructors, in the lining room with a ‘zipped lips’ motion. “Sorry, Madame Chancellor. Do you mind if I put you on speaker? I need both my hands now.”

“Quite all right, Mr. Swenson” He did and she continued the business of the call. “As I was saying, we have cancelled all University sponsored outdoor activities due to the inclement weather. I called you personally to tell you and your girls the news.”

“Anyone could have made the call, ma’am.” Phil nudged, “It there anything else you want to discuss? If it involves certain faculty behavior last night, rest assured. No one here would ever consider mentioning it to anyone not participating.”

“Thank you for that. I spoke to Prof. Martin. She understands the reasons for the modeling session cancellation, but was dismayed at losing the last chance to expand the range of topics the students might interpret.” Charlotte added. “She was not happy about ending the semester with her models on a negative note.”

“Safety is never negative, Madame Chancellor. We’re OK with it really.” He had an idea. “Perhaps she can contact her teaching staff and request a cross-pollination of sorts. Dr. von Helmund’s students have captured a wealth of images. Perhaps, his students could make gallery prints of several taken at the concert. Then, sculptors, painters and figure drawers could reinterpret the images through their own sensibilities and memories using the photos instead of us posing again.”

“Interesting. To what effect?”

“Imagine the different points of view exhibited in juxtaposition at the show. A sculptor sees with different eyes than a painter. A city kid sees differently than a student raised on a farm. Opinions valid to each observer, yet like in Kurosawa’s ‘Rashomon’, vastly different and not necessarily connected to cold facts. Without the rape and murder part, of course.”

“A photograph, a sculpture, a painting and a drawing, grouped together as a set piece, different interpretations of the same instant as each artist experienced it.” She mulled it over for about a millisecond. “Dr. Martin will surely throw in some woven textiles, a tea set pot and a piece of jewelry inspired by the same picture as important accents, bringing in the other disciplines and styles. Excellent idea, Mr. Swenson.”

“Maybe in some small way, that will make up for the loss of the session this late in the game. We models can give a concert at the Faculty/Senior Show to get our time back and everyone’s obligations will be complete.”

“And the security tapes at the pool?”

“Will never leave this house. Would you and the principal players like to come over for a viewing party the next time you have a girls’ night out?”

“Perhaps, but you didn’t hear it from me, Mr. Swenson.” She laughed. “It might be a nice surprise to Drs. Kersey, Chamberlain and Marcinowski some evening, though. I have to go now. Marian needs her emergency plan. I wonder who will get credit?”

“Me. Obviously any brilliant plan from the Chancellor’s office originated somewhere else.”

“We shall see, Mr. Smartypants. Loser has to buy drinks in two years when we dine out.”

“Save your money, Madame Chancellor. I feel a healthy thirst coming on.”

“In your dreams. Xaviera alone will bankrupt even you. Diane can drink a normal woman under the table.”

They laughed heartily and ended the conversation.

“I can’t believe you just threw the gauntlet down in front of the Chancellor.” Emily sputtered.

“We have faced off over the boardroom table since I was a freshman negotiating the terms of our contracts. I was always careful to not take advantage of the University. They were careful not to beat up a mere sixteen-year old kid who had what they desperately wanted. Charlotte Schwartzwelder is a smart negotiator and a good person. We agreed on details and concessions then waited while the attorneys fussed over language, chatting over cookies and ice cream.” He reminisced a little. “That gauntlet is about worn out by now.”

“But what is most important is that some lines are never crossed. She is always the Chancellor of the University and I am a student when we are on campus. Off campus, the relationship is more flexible, adjusting to the circumstances. It can be formal or informal, but is always cordial.” He warned the family. “I suggest you treat her according to her station most of the time, or until you write the software that controls information flow on campus and sell it at a fair price.”

“Welcome to the clan.” The Singers each said in various ways.

The visitors made their way to their cars and vans, leaving the housemates and instructors to their own devices. Sara and Sally remained, waiting for their things to catch up.

To Phil, May said, “We brought them up-to-date on some of our family interconnections. Better to know than to guess. They recognized the famous names on their own.”

“It’s like finding out the people behind the scenes all know each other. They don’t want to rule the world but try to keep the guys in front of the cameras and in the newspapers from screwing up a good thing.” Willy injected. “I always knew the Singers were well connected. Then Polly, Melody and I find out how much influence the Swensons and Flanagans also wield.”

SuLing added, “And that they are connected to each other. Now we find out that all three families earned the right to influence events and we have become part of the hidden cabal.”

“Your families always were a part, you just didn’t know.” Phil grinned.

“Suddenly, the ‘black helicopters’ of conspiracy myth are circling.” Zina said. “There are no coincidences, only clever plans.”

Marcie looked at her housemates. “We have fallen in with the freaking Illuminati, girls. The roller coaster ride gets stranger every day. Ain’t it great?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.