Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 7 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

If they talked all night, and they probably would, he didn’t care. The day had been long, rainy and tiring: Marcie, Karen and Polly in bed, two classes, the dojo, the mall, furniture assembly, the airport, Emily before dinner, Marcie after dinner and the video ambush.

Even the fun parts take a lot of energy. Phil needed to sleep. Tomorrow promised to be as interesting and it would start at 8:00 AM in Prof. Schwartwelder’s calculus class. Dr. Kersey’s assignment loomed and the sisters’ instruments waited at the airfreight terminal. The twins needed to see the registrar, confirm details with the Bursar’s office and Student Housing, and then visit the Art Department for the contracts.

The shower was like soothing medicine.

“Your mom is a little crazy.” These were the first words Marcie had spoken since the pair left the others to their own devices downstairs. They were spooned in bed.

“Tell me about it. Welcome to my life.” Phil had to smile. “She’s like that all the time. Growing up, I learned to deal with it. Mom hasn’t a bad intention in her body but doesn’t have a social filter at home like everyone else’s mom.”

“You don’t think she was bothered by what she saw tonight, me and your sisters with you?” Marcie was understandably incredulous. “All the other girls, everything?”

“If she had a problem, you would know immediately. She’s weird, loves to push and play little mind games on us, but is straight-up honest. If Mom did not look worried, Mom was not worried.” He hugged her close. “We’ll see the fallout with the others tomorrow.”

“What’s the fallout on you? Are you like her?”

“Mom showed me, indirectly, that people sometimes need a little urging. She unambiguously taught me to do no harm of any sort ever. Mostly, I guess, I’m like Dad. He is successful as a research scientist because he trusts his instincts. I’ve never known him to be wrong. He just knows what to do. Dad calls it ‘educated intuition’. It doesn’t matter why something works. What’s important is that it does work. You can try to understand later if possible.”

“So that’s where your theory of gravity was born?”

“That you don’t have to know how it works to use it? Maybe. But you have to know that misuse causes harm.” Phil became serious. “Do you feel ‘used’? That was never my intention.”

“Not ‘used’ in any way that I don’t want. It’s more like you actively guide me through an exciting scary maze I was too afraid to enter.” She confessed, “It’s no less terrifying, but I know you won’t hurt me because it feels so good.”

“Whatever happens, Marcie, our shared experiences that first time bound us together in a very special way. We will have strong feelings for the others in our little family, but none stronger, none that can threaten what we forged together.”

“It was my strong but unadmitted feelings for Karen that started this whole ball rolling, you know. We sort of actively collected the willing but unwilling along the way. You are taking my trip, too, Phil.” She chuckled softly. “I never figured there were so many shy girls who could approach a brain shattering orgasm from embarrassment.”

“Rest assured, I am ready to guide hot sexy girls to brain shattering orgasms. Starting with you.”

And on that note they slept peacefully through the night.

Amid dreams of having his way with the faculty, Phil awakened in a pile of delightfully dreamy girl charms in the morning. Today’s warm and soft alarm clock belonged to Marcie, Melody, May and April. He developed an instant hatred of 8:00 AM classes when he recognized Melody as the one bouncing on his dick. His sisters were touching their connection and Marcie was giving tips. She had a real future as a teacher.

The tiny music major made a not-so-tiny noise and fell on his chest. “I needed that.” She panted as she rolled off. April tried to take her place.

Phil reluctantly stopped her. “Not now, little sister, but both of you soon. The time will come and it will be better, trust me. All three of us have a busy day ahead, so let’s save our strength. But keep those nasty thoughts churning in you crazy little heads.”

Thinking his own nasty thoughts, He rushed his sisters through the morning routines.

“You two wear the pink tank top and skirt combo with sandals, today. That’s all you need. Your nipples shouldn’t show too much. I’m taking you to class so we can get an early start on the errands. We have the airport and furniture delivery, the Bursar, registration and the contract to sign.”

“We’ll show through!” April and May cried out. “People will see!”

“They might. But your little pink buds under the pink tops might not be noticed at all.” He smirked comically, “Next to what some of the girls on campus wear in the spring, you’ll feel overdressed. Now get dressed while I make us some breakfast.”

He dressed as he usually did, suave geek chic, and left the girls to deal with their nerves. They were begging Marian for some light colored make-up to mask their areolas. Marcie was very helpful, even offering to apply the make-up herself. Melody pitched in, picking the right shade.

If the twins were so anxious about the pink outfits, why didn’t they object more? Phil was learning a lot about gravity. Offered choices between totally embarrassing and merely embarrassing, they would choose the lesser. They would never think to make another choice, not embarrassing at all.

He met most of the others in the kitchen. Polly and Emily quickly scrambled some eggs and served them with toast and bacon. Polly had a 9:00 Art history class followed by English Comp. Zina and Willy had late morning and late afternoon sessions. The Drama Girls were busy all day. Karen was in class until noon. Melody had practice and Music Theory until 1:00. Marcie was free at noon. Emily has a studio time slot booked but was flexible.

“We have the delivery under control. Levinson’s crew will unload and we will have them put things in place.” Polly assured him. “Marcie and I will meet them and Zina, Melody and Willy can be here by 1:00 to finish up.”

“I have a class with the invisible drummer today. I’ll drag her over for dinner.” Willy tossed in. “She can help set up the music room and get fitted for a sundress. It is our onstage rock ‘n roll gear.”

Satisfied the girls had the house under control, he collected his computer, some notebooks, his sisters and drove to school.

Before the lecture, he explained that he had been asked to escort the girls around as they decided what courses to take. Prof. Schwartzwelder accepted his explanation and let the twins fidget in the back of the room. The girls actually became interested and started taking notes. April forgot she was ‘auditing’ and raised her hand. Schwartzwelder, annoyed at first, was pleased to have the young girl ask an intelligent question. Emboldened, May had the appropriate follow up query.

The old math guy warmed and began teaching the class with a trace of the fire than had burned low years ago. He seemed to enjoy himself again.

Dismissing the others, he stopped Phil and the twins. “Thank you, Mr. Swenson, for bring these wonderfully inquisitive minds to class today. It was a pleasure to actually be teaching.” He looked at the three faces. “Is there something I should know about these girls?”

“Actually, Prof., they are my little sisters and will be enrolling in summer school, early admission. I’m really escorting them around today for the reason I gave. Expect to have them in some of your classes.”

“It was fun, Dr. Schwartzwelder, especially when you perked up. We look forward to being challenged in class.” May said.

“And they will challenge you back, sir. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Phil laughed.

“I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, Swenson. By the way, I talked to Bart Johnson. He told me he had thrown you out of his class. I’m doing the same, the same way. I’ll email a reading list for the summer for you and your sisters. Now go away. I have minds to mold. Before they get moldy.”

Phil thanked him and the two men shook hands warmly.

“Ladies, I expect you to test out of the easy stuff. I will see you soon.”

The twins, in unison, said, “You heard him sis. Bring it on, Dr. S.!”

“Lord save me, Swenson. They are just like you.”

“I did warn you.”

He led the girls to the Administration Building. The Bursar office was quick and easy. Tuition had been received and everything was ready. The admissions people reviewed their records and found no problems. The on-duty freshman counselor, after looking at the transcripts, suggested the girls take as many advance placement tests as they could. “You can quiz out of the normal introductory classes in all the sciences. Your acceptance package has your university email. I’ll send a test schedule in the next week or so. I urge you to take electives this summer to get a feel for college life. Look in the catalogue before drop-add and call me.”

They thanked her for the advice and help.

Next stop, The Art Department. Amy was in her office with Prof. Martin and Lanie.

“So these are the twins you threatened to unleash on us. I think they will fit right in.” Marian said. “I have the paperwork here. Prof. Zander will take it by the Human Resources office at lunch.” She frowned. “I am afraid a schedule change has been thrust on us. The Athletic Department has to honor a previous commitment tomorrow. The high school track championships’ original venue took water damage in the storm yesterday and our facility is the backup.

Prof. Lawrence spoke. “We decided to take the combined classes to the stadium anyway to observe and capture the action. It’s a good exercise. We will have to set up another session with you folks.”

“We may be able to do something at my house tomorrow night after the track meet for a select few. I’ll get with the girls. We might want to use the talents of the music and theatre majors to set some scenes.”

“That sounds like an excellent idea. You people are refreshingly creative, if not daring when set free to run. I’ll get our usual instructors and students on board for Wednesday evening.” Prof. Martin said. “Do you need anything in the way of props?”

“May I talk to my sisters for a second? I need to bounce an idea around.”

Martin nodded and the Swensons stepped into the hall. “Do you remember ‘Rosemary’s Baby’? If we can get some props, I want to recreate the Coven scene. We can make it very dark and scary if we play it right. You willing to give it a shot?”

“I’m in bro. Sounds like fun. You, too, April?’”

“That was a good movie. I think we can do it. I’m in.”

Back in Amy’s office, the faculty was waiting the result. “We have a plan to stage a dream scene but we need two dozen black choir robes for the models to wear. If they have hoods, even better. We’ll probably need the Assistant Professors and maybe a few women from the student body.” He grinned. “We won’t ask anything from the volunteers we haven’t asked before. Expect it to be dark and moody, hence the hoods.”

“I can extort the robes from the Drama Dept and some ceremonial graduation gowns if necessary. The hoods may have to be dark scarves. Will that fit the theme?” Prof. Martin asked, “What is the theme?”

“The scarves will do OK and I don’t want to spoil the surprise.” Phil smiled, “But have we ever disappointed you?”

“No, not ever. I might not be able to attend. We have a big boring sensitivity and tolerance meeting Wednesday night. Amy, make sure you take pictures.” Marian was not happy to miss the surprise “Have the two costumers pick up the robes and any other props you can think of. The two men in Amy’s top drawing class will be with me. Diversity, tolerance and all that. Both of them have better things to do than be token gays, but at least they are funny about it. Maybe we’ll get drunk and tell the truth.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.