Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 5 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

“You were placed on the ottoman, sideways to the room. I was straddling your lap with my arms outstretched to your shoulders.” Marcie moved them into place as she narrated. “Next, she oiled us up for effect, claiming it made us look better under the lights. Maybe it actually did.”

She motioned for Emily to pour some oil on their privates only. “She oiled us allover but I want to save the oil for later so Emily is lubricating the most affected parts.” Marcie massaged the ‘models’. “It was dripping onto some very sensitive places. Now, she scooted my hips forward, pressing my clit against Phil’s semi erect dick. We were told to hold the pose while she took pictures. The students began to draw.”

Marcie had the Drama Girls start using the cameras. Polly, unprompted started filming. “Be sure to cover every angle. Polly, feel free to get close ups. Keep their faces in the frame if you can. It’s OK if some extremes don’t allow it.”

Amy was in a daze but said not a word. She was pliable clay at this point.

“I was extremely aware of where he was touching me and more aware of how it felt. See it from my point of view. I was totally naked for the first time ever with a man. I had my wet oily clit throbbing against his cock. I was naked, in public, with a guy I had never dated, never even shared a table with at the Union, nor touched except on the platform in the studio. And I was pressed against his hot dick while people captured my embarrassment so they could show others.”

Phil flexed against Amy the whole time Marcie spoke. “Phil whispered that he was sorry but the situation was getting to him, that he was just a guy and if we didn’t do something he was going to come hard and coat me from chin to cunt in front of everybody.”

“So we tried the most expedient remedy. He lifted me slightly, allowing his growing dick to slip underneath my pussy.” She directed Phil to do the same to Amy. His dick slipped under as before, but was a bit firmer.

“It almost worked. But the tip was between my lips, pushing in a little. As it grew, it went in me deeper. This was insane! I was seconds away from losing my virginity, accidentally, right there in the studio. Phil apologized but said my waist was too slippery to hold and that he had to let me drop. We both knew what that meant, but if we did anything else, the whole class would know how aroused we were. I was forced to say ‘yes’, to accept the loss of my virginity. There were no other options. Amy took those away when she engineered this whole arrangement. I agreed to be force fucked because I had no choice.”

Phil let Amy fall around his dick, penetrating until he pushed against her surprisingly intact maidenhead.

“I could feel him touch my hymen, I was incredibly stretched around a dick for the first time. And he kept getting bigger until he tore through and kept growing bigger and hotter.” She looked Amy, partly impaled on Phil.

“Amy is exactly like you, Marcie. I am going through her maidenhead now.”

Amy winced and moaned. She realized that her cherry was history and she let it happen while her colleagues leered at her pussy stretch around its first cock.

“She is as wet and tight as you were that first time on the stage, but you didn’t make as much noise, afraid the onlookers would find out that you were taking your first dick, were being fucked in front of the crowd.” He flexed his cock as he spoke clinically. “Her pussy ripples like yours when I flex, though.”

Marcie continued to tell her tale. The other girls were amazed at how far the duo was taking the ‘reenactment’. Phil was casually fucking the professor, really taking her virginity, just to illustrate how he and Marcie felt when the same thing happened to them.

“His dick went inside me to the end. I was humiliated beyond words, even more embarrassed when I realized that the shame made me even want to fuck back, but the instructor wouldn’t let us move.”

“His cock even lifted me up a little. It was so big and hot and hard. I was starting to come right there. He pulled me down and when my clit hit his pubic hair, I went off like an atomic bomb. My head went back, my titties reached for the stars.”

Amy was coming hard, putting herself into Marcie’s place completely. Driven by the words, the fantasy made real and the dick fucking her in front of her friends and students, she was flying apart.

“Then the instructor made us freeze in the new position. It didn’t matter. I was no longer in control of my body. The orgasm was and it wouldn’t let go. It grabbed me tighter when Phil shot off in me and stayed hard.”

“Amy called time, draped a sheet over us, and emptied the room. Phil carried me on his cock to the changing room and continued our first fuck for what seemed like days. I forgot to count how many times I came until he filled me up again.”

Phil lifted Amy, put her on the floor and proceeded to demonstrate what Marcie’s words meant. Her mind was helpless to resist but her body knew exactly how to respond. And respond it did, three times before Phil came in her for the first time ever, ending her first fuck ever.

Marcie recapped the display. “And now Prof. Zander knows what I went through. I will never know if she did it on purpose or accidentally, or unconsciously. But her actions caused me to fuck my virginity away while she watched and I am forever grateful.” Then she bowed to her enraptured audience.

Karen said, after the applause had faded, “I am in the mood to inform her even further. She has yet to discover getting screwed doggie style like my first fuck, cowgirl like Polly’s or with a little pain like Melody prefers. But maybe we should schedule those lessons for the next class. We shouldn’t burn the whole syllabus the first day.”

“I think we’ll break her if she plays demonstration pussy any more now.” Phil took his seat on the couch between Lanie and Rachael, leaving Amy shaking on the floor.

“Why did you stop? She pushed the others as far as she did Marcie.” Lanie asked.

“I took Karen on the platform and again in the changing room. She loved it but fainted at the end. Polly mounted me cowgirl and used me to pluck her own cherry. It hurt like hell but she wanted me to get my pleasure. Her discomfort faded quickly and my little slave girl went nuts, driving us both way over the edge.” He laughed. “Polly was absolutely great, but with Amy in the shape she’s in, it would not be good in any way for her. You don’t have to understand gravity to use it, but take care, you can fall hard if you misuse it.”

“We haven’t discussed the ‘too ready to wait’ Wilhelmina Nieukierk.” Rachael said. “We can’t forget her.”

The girls had not missed a word of the conversation.

“And you better not. I ain’t leaving, ever.” Willy piped up. “That was the best thing since chocolate ice cream in August, and I want more. Besides, I have to protect Melody from herself. She has to stay. She can’t stop the wrong person from really hurting or taking her past the breaking point. We don’t want to see her in the trauma center or worse. This is no joke. You saw her first time. What will she be like the next time?”

“Willy’s right. I scared myself, but I couldn’t stop and may not have stopped Phil from working me over. He was smart enough to take me, but stop when I needed him to stop, before I wanted to stop.” Melody admitted shyly. “I was so crazy excited, my brain processed the pain as pleasure. I read that somewhere about other people, but never knew I was a little like them. Am I sick?” She was on the verge of tears.

Phil gathered her up in his lap, hugging her closely. “Melody, listen to me. You aren’t sick. Somewhat twisted, but not sick. This is partly my fault for tricking you into coming here for the joke on Zina. It turned into a joke on you both. That turned out OK for Zina, she’s OK with the teasing and will just screw with me later.”

Zina grinned and stuck tongue out.

“But with you, I’m sorta glad things turned out the way they did. You found out things about yourself, extreme things, but in a nonjudgmental place where people cared, where your friends, Willy and Polly, will torture you in a good way.”

He turned her face so she could see his eyes. “If anyone out side those doors touches you, Polly will turn me loose on them. You know I kill people, or rather, arrange for them to get dead.” He was grinning when he said it but her eyes got really big, “Besides, you are a great fuck for such a tiny thing. Damn, that was fun.”

Melody frowned, but it did not reach her twinkling eyes. She slugged him on the arm. “Ouch. You hurt me. It’s like hitting a rock, Meanie!”

Rachael giggled. “What I said when he wouldn’t let me come when he toyed with my helpless little body at the stairs. He’s a big meanie.”

“And to think this day started with us moving some things so Polly, Marcie and Karen could live here. Maybe we should think about who sleeps where and make sure we can be dressed decently for school tomorrow. Tuesday will fix itself. Dana, stop touching yourself and check the laundry.”

She looked up, not as embarrassed as he expected, “OK. It should be ready now. Will you give me a hand, Amy?”

Amy struggled up and followed her down.

Phil switched on the TV to the weather channel. “Rain and more rain with thunderstorms possible. That pretty much rules out the ‘Great Sundress Fashion Massacre’ tomorrow. Sorry Zina. That white number you were sporting when we met Melody, looked divine. Everybody at the mall clearly agreed. Wet, you will cause epidemic cardiac arrest in school.”

She smiled nicely. “But they will die happy.”

“As much as it pains me to say this, it is best if the esteemed professors return to their regular lives tonight. As close to the gate as we are, someone will see them leave in the morning and presume the ‘walk of shame’. There is no way the administration will see that in a good light.”

“Rache, we might as well go down to the laundry room and get Amy and Dana dressed, too. People make up enough as it is. No call to make it worse.” They left the room.

“Polly, Marcie and I have all we need. With what you wore this morning, now clean, and what you can get from us, I think we’re all covered. Emily and Zina may have to wear the same thing since they’re so much taller, but we use Phil’s closet, too.”

“But there is the book thing. We’ll have to leave early enough to get what we need.” Joanne tossed out. “Anyone have an 8 o’clock? Nancy and I have ‘Faulkner vs. Hollywood’ at 9:00. We can give rides to Zina and Emily. Melody and Willy have their cars here.”

“I have Calc at 8:00. I’m outta here by 7:30. The Profs have the rides they used this morning so long ago. So. We’re all covered. I’m going downstairs and check on our instructors. Call whoever you need so people won’t worry if you stay.” He remembered Polly’s assignment. “Polly, your redecorating chores get more complex as the hours pass. Get whatever you think we need and then some. Check the extra space in the basement. There is a ton of room to use.” He looked serious. “And we really need to talk about other stuff after the instructors are gone. Nothing weird or horrible, but about our security.”

He went to the laundry room to suggest some limits. The faculty were in the playroom. Not really a room, but a designated area of the basement, the playroom was a girl-friendly man cavern: net access, giant flat screen, games, pinball, Ms Pacman, wet bar, refrigerator, etc. None of the four had bothered to get dressed.

Lanie and Rachael were playing pinball, trash talking and trying to cause each other to tilt. Dana and Amy were running a CAD program on the big TV, morphing feminine line drawings into broaches and rings.

“I see you found the toys.” They jumped like guilty kids. “It’s OK. Have at it. If you really want to play, that computer has Photoshop and Illustrator installed. Save the CAD drawing as an.eps or vector file and reopen in one of those.”

To Lanie, he leered, “Watching two naked beauties play the silver ball is now in my constantly changing list of wonderful things. ‘I get the winner’ gets a new definition. I came down here for an important reason but it is losing it urgency.”

Rachael smiled from ear to ear. “What’s more important than the shake and shimmy of naked chicks playing pinball?”

“Chicks who recognize the value of a good shake and shimmy. Ladies, can you save the designs and talk to me?” He asked, “This is kinda serious.”

“You’re concerned about something. Are we breaking up before we get started?” Lanie pouted.

“Never. But we might want to tone down the intensity of the modeling sessions for a while. I have a bad feeling we attract too much attention outside of the Art Department. I would like to limit it to an hour or so a week and not so sexually charged.”

Amy interrupted. “We have kept images off the Internet, controlled access to the studio and kept the nudity confined to the figure drawing group. Have you heard anything?”

“Give me the laptop and I’ll try to prove me wrong.”

He logged on to the University website, then to the ‘support’ page. He typed an option not listed on the screen. “This is my trouble shooting spreadsheet. I use it to track use and abuse trends. I can also do a word and image search on any computer or server connected to the site.” He entered his search criteria.

Date: Hire to the present. Hire date to semester start Keywords: Swenson, Wilson, Patterson, Waller, Zander, Search Limits: None Include: Image files Locations: All servers Report Type: Mentions before and after hire date Analysis Type: Relative change in frequency

He clicked ‘Enter”

Populating. Please wait.

“This doesn’t read email, but looks for words. It can only track Twitter on University owned devices. It will track Internet usage. Hacker sites, virus infected porn and rejected access attempts alert the IT people with anonymous tips generated by the program. You are the only ones who know about this. Keep it that way.”

The machine beeped. The screen displayed a simple spreadsheet. Name, mentions before, mentions after and relative change as a percentage. The last column was a daily average, accounting for the longer ‘before’ period.

“I think we can explain the ‘befores’ easily. Registration, meal plan, dorm room or address, contact info, grades, casual email traffic, third party mentions, etc.” Phil indicated the ‘afters’. “This is not good. Mentions went up a lot, +150%. Ten mentions suddenly become twenty-five. This means a lot of electronic gossip. Assume face-to-face is significantly more.”

“At least the snooper bot didn’t find any image files.” Dana said.

“Yet. If they exist, someone will find them. Then they are out of our control. This next bit is harsh and sudden. You four need to go to your offices, delete any photographs you are using as reference, print about fifty pages of useless text, and empty your recycle or trash bins. I’ll give you a CD. Load it and let it run. The eraser will overwrite, erase, overwrite and clear, repeatedly, any disk space not occupied by your regular data. It will destroy your user history, also. Let it run as long as you can. More is better.”

“You think it’s that serious?” Dana asked.

“Yes.” He typed a string of numbers. “I just took your offices offline. You need to start the wipe before someone gets nosy. Once it is running, you will see a green screen with a text box. Enter the word, ‘CONNECT’ in uppercase, no punctuation. When ‘execute’ appears in the text box, hit enter on the keyboard. You will be back online as far as the IT people are concerned. You can’t use the computer until you hit ‘ESC’. The program will stop and you are back in business. Destroy any CDs you made and bring me your memory cards.”

“Any thoughts on what happened here tonight?” Lanie wondered.

‘The first is that it is best if what happened here stayed here. We models still work for the Art Department, posing as directed, when and where you need us. Our public interactions need to appear the same. The normal student-instructor-employee relationship will nullify most of the gossip fodder.”

“But you’re OK with the nudity on the platform if we tone it down?” Amy said. “You all seem comfortable with it here.”

“If we weren’t able to get lost in a scene, I don’t think we could do it. Repetition does not make it easy. There is a lot of emotional tension to overcome just to get started each time. It’s extremely difficult for the girls and will never be casual. It’s that ‘afraid to, afraid not to’ conflict or the ‘embarrassment get’s me crazy’ thing, every time. I’m used to showing some skin because of competitive swimming.”

“I can deal with the naked girls here for obvious reasons. I’m a horny nineteen-year-old guy with girls running around naked if I tell them to. But they set the pace. Every girl is different and exactly the same. Then there are my two pretty sisters who dress like Emily in public. At home, they can never seem to find enough clothes. There, they are shameless flirts and I get to be the target. Seeing them ‘accidentally’ naked or topless was almost the norm. The more I tried to ignore them the worse they became. Mom saw the teasing all the time and said it was no big deal. ‘Just girls practicing being girls, get used to it.’ I think it was a conspiracy. I decided that if it was OK with Mom, it was OK with me and enjoyed the show. Dad was out of the loop and Mom kept him there.”

He looked pained, “Cripes. They will move in here before exams to start summer school. They’ll love their new housemates and the girls will love them. Life is getting complicated.”

“Like it isn’t already. It’s going to be hard to see any of you in class and not think about getting fucked so thoroughly tonight.” Amy admitted. “Or about Dana’s swaying chains exposed in a loose angora vee-neck sweater.”

“You better leave now. Reputations are at stake. We can talk fashion later.” Phil urged them to hurry. While they were dressing he burned the security CDs. They finally went back to campus after promising to get the newest girls registered officially on the models’ roll, Monday morning.

He took the laptop upstairs. The nine naked girls were sprawled around the living room. “We have it all sorted out. Daddy Hans is glad I’m moving. Pieter and Heidi live there and he feels crowded. Besides I make him crazy. Melody wanted out of her apartment. Everybody else is just vacating the dorm rooms. Marty Levinson is going to have a nice month at the furniture store. Emily can wear what she wore today, but Zina needs a change. That dress was too hot to wear to school on weekdays. Books and rides are covered. You have to get more ‘jewelry’ and sundresses.” Willy paused to take a breath and Phil jumped in.

“Good. I’ll deal with the boutiques after classes and the dojo. Somebody text me the sizes, and remind me to get new phones. I’ll not be home until around six. There is food in the pantry, but we have to go to the market Tuesday. Going from one person to ten overnight is going to burn through the supplies quickly.”

“I have talked to our faculty accomplices. They agreed to tone down the heat for a while. I did a search for our names. The results revealed no details. Would need a court order to make that legal. But there is a lot of electronic chatter if the number of hits is indicative of the gossip. No pictures yet, fortunately. We don’t want some of our activities to show up on a porn site. We’re going a slash and burn on their office machines now. I will deal with the memory cards Amy used.”

“So, no more posing naked? Nancy and I had plans.”

“No. We will honor the contract we signed. I asked them to limit it to an hour a week for a while until the chatter dies down. It just means your plans will be more surprising. Knowing when is no fun. That brings us to the next item. What happens in here or on the platform stays private. We cannot discuss it outside the changing room or here at home. People might overhear no matter how careful we are. As far as the public is concerned it’s none of their business what we do at home or at work. We have to treat faculty as faculty on campus. And here, too, if they are on school business. They have worked hard to get where they are so soon. I respect that accomplishment, even when they’re naked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.