Art Class Preempted
Section 4

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 4 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

A very nervous little music major put one end of the blue ribbon under Zina’s toe and stretched up with the roll and the scissors. “Be careful, don’t point the sharp stuff that way. Polly, you take the ribbon and do the measure. I’ll demonstrate the length and bow on Melody.”

He tied the ends of the red and white ribbons together to form a double strand. “Melody. Come here so I can show Polly how to tie it. Kick your shoes off. Good. Put your toe on the knot and hold it down.”

He unrolled both colors and stretched them to her head. “Hold these here.” She held the ribbons to her forehead. Phil measured more, reversing back to the middle of her tube top.

“Polly, would you snip here?” Polly did. “Thank you again.”

“I’ve cut the blue. Show me how you want it tied.”

The other girls were drifting in to see the show. He was seeing more. Lanie was down to her pink panties. Rachael was naked. Amy was fully dressed but in a near panic if her face was any clue. Lanie mouthed, “When in Rome.” Rachael covered her mouth to cover a laugh. Dana was nowhere to be seen.

At least some of the faculty were proving ‘they got game’, too.

Phil looped the bi-colored ribbon around Melody’s neck, the red on one side, and the white on the other. He criss crossed the colors, letting them drop. Walking behind, he reached around for the loose ends, smoothing them flat between her perky tits, touching briefly. “Watch closely, Polly. Tie it just like this.”

Polly, bless her heart, brought an oddly compliant Zina over to stand beside Melody. “This is better.”

Phil tied a knot in the ribbon at the small of Melody’s back. He had to stoop. Polly reached up to do the same. He pulled Melody’s hands back. Tying them, gently but securely, to the knot at the small of her back. “See how I want Zina’s boobs to thrust forward.”

Polly tied the knots exactly like he did. “You’re right. They are so cute. Can I bite her a little?”

“Sure. It can be your reward for being such a sweet little naked slave girl.”

He whispered in Melody’s ear. “Don’t move. Stay right there. I’ll get back to you.”

He turned Zina to face the group of girls and women in the room. From behind he fondled her boobs. “Having fun yet? How do you like our joke on Melody? Did you enjoy Polly?”

“You’re killing me here. But in a good way.” Zina wailed. “You did it again. Now I have to fuck your brains out to get even. But I’m saving the first time for the posing platform. You’ll just have to wait until Wednesday. So there!”

He cupped her pussy, making constant contact with a very wet clit. She came with a scream. “So there!” He laughed at the trembling girl, holding her upright. “Nancy, would you help her to a chair. I do believe Zina forgot how to walk.”

“I will forget my name when you make me come like her.” She led Zina to a sofa.

Phil turned Melody to face the room. She saw Emily first. “Emily, you’re naked! Just standing there, naked. We thought you were Mormon or Amish or something. You wear more clothes than I own every day. I didn’t know you even had a ‘naked’.”

“Phil found my ‘naked’ right before he shaved my bush off, took my cherry, and fucked me senseless in the figure drawing changing room. His dick was in me so far I could taste it. It was the best day of my life.” Emily was very candid. “Meet the girl behind the curtain.”

Marcie and Karen bracketed the panting tiny bound girl. “Tell her the rest.” Karen said. “We want to find hers.” The girls began to tug the tube top down so, so slowly.

Phil’s hands softly caressed the newly exposed skin.

“Melody. Do you know what he did for me next? He tied my hands, just like he did yours. I couldn’t get free. I was free. Then he put a leash around my neck.”

Melody’s nipples popped over the top of the elastic. Phil rolled and pinched the little buds between his fingers. Emily put her hand under Melody’s chin, tilting her face up. Making and keeping eye contact she said, “He played with my nipples until I was ready to be fucked again. Just like he is doing with yours. You want him to take you, too. Don’t you? But he didn’t.”

The whole room was silent. The only sound was Amy’s breathing. The tube top was now a skirt and continued to fall.

“He pulled me on the leash through several dozen strangers and classmates. I was still standing there, leashed, bound, and naked, when he pointed to Zina and stripped her right there on the posing stage.”

Karen and Marcie had the mesmerized girl’s top, panties and skirt down to her knees. Phil was touching her everywhere except her twat.

“He posed us, all seven of us naked facing the crowd. While the people watched, betting who was going to lose her cherry next, he fucked Karen.”

Karen whispered in Melody’s ear. “It’s true. Prof. Zander oiled us up. Right through my maidenhead, Phil’s dick slid deep and stretched me so good. I came when he went in. I came when I saw the people watching. I came best when he came in me.”

Emily asked, “Do you want Phil to make you come like that?” Melody nodded, unable to speak.

“He fucked Karen again in the changing room during the break. Poor Polly could not wait another second. She fucked him right there beside Karen. Karen got screwed so good, she fainted.”

Emily looked down. “Oh no. Phil likes his girls to shave bare. Before he will let you come, you have to be smooth. Polly, will you be a dear and get Phil’s things? Melody needs you.”

Melody sighed, “Thank you.” And didn’t know why. Did mice thank cats?

“You know I will, Emily, if it makes my Master happy.” Polly, as ever, contagiously cheerful, jiggled her little titties upstairs to get the supplies. Marcie and Karen carried the tiny girl to the table, sitting her on the edge. Phil spread her legs, playing with the blushing girl’s body, while he waited for Polly.

Polly returned with a wet washcloth, the depilatory, soft brush, trimming, scissors, lotion and a dry towel. “This all you need. Zina got a real special hair remover. It feels nice. The lotion makes my pussy so smooth. I tested it.”

“Marcie. Karen. Support her back so Melody can see herself get shaved. Nurse Polly, RN, is my surgical assistant.”

“Oh goody, Dr. Phil. How’s that working out for you, Melody?”

“Scissors!” Polly slapped the trimmers in his outstretched palm. He clipped her hair as close as he could, carefully inspecting every snip. Her clit seemed to be the best place for his fingers as he manipulated the lips where they need to be. Soon the faint auburn covering was down to stubble.

“Brush.” It appeared in his hand. He blew and brushed the clippings away. He took enough time to be extra sure.

“Hair remover.” Polly handed him the tube. “What’s RN?”

“Regularly Naked.” He squirted some in his hand. Polly advised. “It’s gentle so you don’t have to be so very careful, but getting it inside is never good. Stays on for five minutes.”

Phil was very careful, but thorough. Then he waited, playing with Melody’s titties. “You are pretty. I’m going to enjoy you.”

Polly called time. “Wipe. Wash. Rinse. Dry. Lotion.”

Phil did as advised. “Is that beautiful? Definitely worth the wait.” He leaned in to kiss. “But she is still wet.” He licked from bottom to top, stopping at and catching her clit in his pursed lips. Melody, on the edge, came hard. She laid back wheezing and panting.

“You want to do it again.” He stood and put his dick at her opening. Her head snapped up, eyes wide at the contact.

“She doesn’t want you to ask, she needs you to take. Gravity, Phil. Gravity.” Emily was still there. “Melody is afraid. She’s afraid you won’t have her.”

Dana was back, wearing one of Emily’s sundresses, a white one. “I understand now, Emily. She is terrified, but won’t struggle. She’s bound but free for the first time.”

He pushed. Melody watched. Polly smeared a glob of KY on Phil’s erection. “This will help, Master. Now you can slide right in. She’s going to be the tightest cunt yet.”

He pushed in harder Melody felt and saw her lips spread open around his tool.

“I’m being fucked. Bound. It’s going to happen.” She was whispering constantly. “It’s my time, finally. I can’t stop it.”

Phil stretched her enough to reach her hymen. “This is it, Melody. What you came for. It will hurt, may be a lot, but no one cares. All eleven people watching like seeing you stretch around your first cock even more if it hurts.”

“I don’t care.” She cried out, “Make it hurt. Don’t let me stop. Please.”

“Look at it.” Phil ordered and plunged to the end. Her maidenhead was ripped to shreds. He pinched her tits hard at the same time.

Melody went insane, drooling and moaning, as an instant orgasm blasted through her entire body. Her little hips were a blur. Melody was fucking Phil more than he was her. He kept squeezing her flaming red nipples. She went faster and faster.

“She likes it, Master. She really likes it.” Polly cooed, then whispered, “Look at Prof. Zander squirm. She wants it, too. I’ll bet that’s why she secretly let’s us fuck in class and takes so many pictures. Amy wants to be on your big dick but can’t ask. She can’t even take her clothes off. I bet she gets us naked because she is afraid to get naked herself. You have to take her next. Don’t ask.”

The back doorbell rang. “That’s the pizza. Polly, get the door and have Willy put the pies on the table.”

“Sure.” Polly sped toward the kitchen, pulling Lanie with her.

“I’m only wearing panties, Polly. I can’t go to the door!”

“Yes you can and you will. Come on, Phil wants pizza.” The little slave girl insisted. “You’re gonna love what comes next. Maybe even you.”

Polly dragged the bemused Lanie to the door and flung it open.

“Hi Willy. Got pizza?”

“Polly! I haven’t seen you in just ages. I’ve never seen this much of you. You’re cute! Nice tits.” She noticed Lanie and chattered on. “Hello, Prof. Lawrence. Great tits. I see you’ve met Phil. Did you screw him yet? I thought you were with Prof. Clayton. Are her tits here. too? Take these pies and I will get the others.”

She handed five pizza boxes to Lanie and went back to her car for the rest. Lanie started giggling.

“Told you so. You love it, don’t you?”

“Willy is a trip. Rachael had her last semester. Is she old enough to be here?”

“She thinks she is. Go with it. Won’t matter.”

Wilhelmina Nieukierk came back with five more pies. “I added one for me. I told Daddy Phil must be having a party and invited myself. Where do you want the pies?”

“In the dining area. Phil is fucking little Melody for her first time now. We can eat and watch. Better than a table dance.”

“Cool. My sister-in-law got him to screw her for her first time, too. I watched her get popped by the pool. She really liked it. Now, she says she is glad she got fucked once properly because she said my stupid brother is a pencil dick but she loves him anyway and will never cheat but is glad she got nailed good even if it was the last time. I want him to do me and it will not be for the last time.”

Lanie listened and giggled louder. “Does she run down?”

“No. We used to do a trio act in high school. Melody on violin. Chatterbox on accordion. I played clarinet. We played at the mall for donations. People gave us money to make her stop talking. Wait until she sees Melody with a dick in her.” Polly said.

Phil was still pumping and being pumped. “Here is the pizza guy, Melody. Now a stranger is going my see my dick splitting you open. You want that don’t you? How humiliating is that. More witnesses.”

“No. Please not that. Not the pizza guy, too.” She wailed louder.

“I don’t believe you, Melody. You are coming harder. I can tell. Your tiny cunt is going like a milking machine and dripping wet. I think the humiliation makes it better.”

Willy leaned over. “Hi, little Melody. I’m the pizza guy. Does it feel good? You look good, stuck on a big cock. Wow! He barely fits. That must hurt like hell. Heidi said it stung at first but Phil made it fit when he worked her hard. She said it felt real good. Hurry up. I want to get fucked, too. I’m ready. Were you ready? Maybe not. Phil had to tie you up. Doesn’t matter, you’re fucking now, ready or not.”

“Oh, Willy, don’t look. Pieter’s wife! Oh god! He’s ripping my tits off. I’m coming again!” Melody was truly insane.

“She’s a pain slut. Who knew? Cool. Watch this.” Willy reached down and thumped Melody’s swollen clit hard enough to be heard across the room. As if she were snapping her fingers to the music.

Melody screamed in ecstasy until she passed out. “She’s no fun. You broke her, Phil. What a sissy.”

“Karen, you and Marcie cut her hands free and retie them in the front.” Phil ordered. “Use more ribbon and tie her to a chair so she won’t fall.”

“So, you want it, too, Willy?” He sat back in his seat, still hard. “She didn’t last long enough for me to come. Get naked and hop on. I’m wet and ready.”

Lanie and Rachael were laughing out loud again. “Polly did say I would love it, Rache. She got it right in one.”

“Right in one little music major. Now right in a pizza girl.” Rachael’s voice got soft. “I’ll bet you a nickel, Amy spreads her legs for him before the end of the night.”

“That’s a sucker bet. She’s about to hyperventilate now. She’ll orgasm by the time he’s through with Willy. She’s the first one to demand it. Amy will be blind hot.”

“When Willy goes over the first time, Amy will be so caught up, I’ll bet a whole dime we can strip her completely and she won’t notice until someone tells her.”

“I’ll take that action, Rache. A sucker bet, too, but worth the fun” Lanie said. Both of them began to whisper and talk to Amy, describing in obscene detail what Amy could see with her own eyes. They slowly started to unbutton, unsnap, pull and slide every stitch down, out, away and off.

Wanting to get naked, dreaming of being on stage with the others, and picturing herself having sex in front of the class, was all she could think of, was such a powerful piece of her imagination when she watching Phil play the cute piano player, her actual nudity was unnoticed.

Willy stripped, clothes flying everywhere, and hopped on. She lined, him up, dropped, and off to the races she went. “Yeowie! That hurt. Glad it’s over. Now for some serious fucking!”

That was precisely what she did. She slowed between orgasms to catch her breath. Twice. And again when she felt Phil fill her up.

“Whoopee! That was great! I like fucking Phil.” Willy announced to the group. “Untie them bitches and eat some pizza!”

Marcie and Karen, entertaining themselves with Melody, never used the chair. They hung her from the hat rack. The ribbon stretched enough to let her feet touch the floor, arms straight up.

“Phil, should we take her take her down?” Marcie asked innocently.

“Bad, bad girls. Release the prisoner. Zina, too. All girls gotta eat.” Phil laughed as he disconnected Willy. He noticed Amy’s tits, then the rest of her. “Don’t mention Prof. Zander. I don’t think she knows she is naked, either.” He whispered in her little ear.

Willy quietly spread the word about Amy as the girls bustled around, fixing drinks, sorting the food, plates and silverware. Very soon everyone was seated and served.

Amy remained in a daze and never noticed herself, or if she did, didn’t believe it. She was seated between Melody and Dana. The girls talked about exciting the evening had been.

“That was you guys with the two crooks? Cool. I heard it on the police scanner Daddy has in the restaurant.”

Joanne asked why they had a cop scanner.

“Deliveries. Wrecks and shit mess up traffic so we reroute. You guys clogged the whole area up bad.”

“Most of us just schlepped boxes today.” Nancy said. “You chicks better help us. We’re moving in. We promise to keep the stalkers to a minimum.”

“OK. I guess Polly will have to order more furniture from Marty. Anyone else?” Phil was not surprised to see every head nod eagerly. “I suppose we have room. Polly, get whatever we need. Work with Nancy and Joanne. If they can fit a whole house on a stage, they can fit nine little girls in here.”

Zina perked up. “Hey. I just remembered the stuff we got today. Wanna see?”

Phil said, “Bring the bags to the office, Dark Star. I get first reveal rights on some things.”

The two conspirators left for the office and were gone for less than a minute. Phil kept the eggs secret, even from Zina.

Back at the table, he assumed the role of infomercial barker. “Now we shall play show ‘n tell. For your enjoyment, I have the finest, softest handcuffs available. Unbreakable, no bruises, individually keyed. When your next victim is wearing these, they know that surely no escape is possible. Allow me to demonstrate.”

He strolled around the table. “Here is a woman who has escaped our notice today. Dana has graciously volunteered to assist.” He pulled her hands behind the back support and applied the cuffs. He dropped the key down the front of her sundress. “She might struggle but the road to freedom is down her dress.”

She was shocked to see him walk away. The key slipped past the waistband. Oops.

“What have we here? Nipple clips and clamps. How lucky is that?” He walked around the table, stopping behind Nancy. “Our Drama girls need more drama. Nancy please stand. Joanne, too.”

Taking out two nip clips, he continued the monologue. “Next we have a special variation on the classic nipple clip. Very attractive, always a crowd favorite. Preferred over piercing, which is forbidden in this house.” He fondled and rolled the right nipple on each squirming girl. “It is better if the subject’s nips are erect, but not strictly necessary. In a rush, if a pinch isn’t available, ice will accomplish the firmness.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.