Take a Chance on Me - Cover

Take a Chance on Me

Copyright© 2014 by Zaine

Chapter 3

Carrie, Lu Ann and Sue Ann Chance Vivian Joey

Yep, 16 days. Lucky that the girls were never told how bad it was or what might have happened.

It was two more weeks before they moved me back home from Charleston. My thoughts the last few days there that they were going to 'release' me like some of the others that were vetted, but thankfully, no. Remember I said they now seemed to like me. Later I was told that they had called in everyone 'they trusted' for that weekend. April Fools Day was turned around on the 'Cowboys' I guess.

When I was carried home to my cabin, excuse me, to our cabin, Carrie, Lu Ann and Sue Ann started crying, I got three kisses from them but it was quite easy to see on their faces that something was not right.

When the Medicos carried me inside, I got another surprise and better understood the look on my wife's faces.

It was Joey.

"Hello Love! Since your flat on your back and were near dead I guess your safe, for a bit. Your Harem here keep giving me 'those' looks though that make me think they are not very glad to see me here. Our Masters wanted me to take care of you and your several wives for a bit and to let you know they never doubted you, it was some of the Sods Vivian was entertaining in her flat, not you. Since I am both nurse and doctor our masters thought I might be of some assistance both to you and them when their babies are due. You, dear boy, man, male of the species, will not be going anywhere for a while."

I saw a little sparkle in my girl's eyes when she said those words.

"By the way 'REMF', how large is your Harem going to be, and what are the qualifications to join?" (Did mention how beautiful Joey was, if only I had been in better shape back then! Oh Well!)

She stroked my cheek as the bearers brought me to my room.

She placed her arms around all three girls and said something to them which made them all smile. Sue Ann was wearing some clothes this time, 'damn' I thought then more pain in my chest took my attention away from that instead.

More news about two or three weeks later. I don't exactly remember when, man those meds for pain do the job, don't you know. I'll try to list the bad news first in order of importance, then the good. - My recovery was behind schedule - Vivian's ex-husband, after me I guess, was a spy - John(remember him?) came to tell me Vivian was dead. (Vivian Who?, I almost wanted to ask) - No one was certain if it was us or them that did the deed. Now some of the good news. - Carrie gave birth to Jamie Lynn, Mom and daughter both fine - Lu Ann gave birth to Becky Sue, after a scare, Mom and daughter both doing fine - Joey drove all the girls to Richmond to shop, they needed clothes she said. (I almost asked Why? they hardly ever wore any. Good and bad really since they all used my credit cards to buy stuff, Joey too) - The cabin was almost finished - My girls were getting on with Joey better after she told them clothing was optional around the house. - The really important news was that next week most all my tubes and things were going to be removed. Yay. - My Masters never complained or bothered me until I got well and Lu Ann had given birth.

In thinking about it, I did feel badly about what happened to Vivian. I sort of wondered about John and how well he looked after my stuff when I was gone. I had always wondered about Joey too. She was just to good. She never panicked when I was hurt, she seemed to do the right things and Doc ended up just accepting everything she did for me. She was still around when I finally seemed OK.

Joey came up to me one day. She had started to live in one of the Agency cabins just away from mine. She wanted to talk.

"Well Love, you seem to be in good hands with your ladies. A doctor will come-up when it's time for Sue Ann. Since you never did tell me what those qualification were to join your Harem, I'll assume it's full up, so I'll be off then."

I don't think there was any emotion in her voice or in her face. What she said was just a 'matter of fact' I think. Joey had cared for us nearly six months now. We all would miss her, I know I would but I knew asking her to stay would not be very fair to the girls nor to her. Either my wives were soon to deliver(Sue Ann) or had recently had a baby and whatever energy they might have was sure needed for that not to play with me.

I began to feel like a logo on an old fashioned record when my Masters called. Low and behold they had a job for me to do, an easy job they said. I asked them if there was a bridge I might buy too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.