E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 11

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From;****

To: Mike and Anna

Hi Anna

Hope you like these ones you fucking slut!

You were asked by your boss if you'd give a talk on invesment banking to some 6th form students at the local school.

The thought of getting out of the office for an afternnoon sounded good so you accepted.

On the day in question you were in your normal work clothes of skirt and blouse, copper coloured stockings with red suspender belt and knickers.

You now tell the story of what happened...

I was met at the school by the 6th form teacher who introduced himself as David, he was in his late 50's and undressed me with his eyes as we spoke.

He said that some of the boys had cried off so there would only be three as we walked through the school.

We entered a small class room and he introduced me, the 3 boys were 14/15 years old, he then excused himself and left me with the boys.

There was a desk at the front of the room and I sat on that and began the talk.

Without thinking I crossed my legs and my skirt rode up. I was showing a bit of thigh judging by the boys faces, their eyes were on fuckin stalks!

Pencils suddenly kept dropping to the floor and it was obvious they were trying to cop a look as they bent to pick them up.

I purposely crossed my legs again and I knew they could see bare thigh, I was feeling as horny as fuck and my cunt was dripping.

I wanted their fucking pricks up me. I wanted things to go further, so I knocked my pencil to the floor. I got off the table and stood with my back to the boys with my legs apart.

I bent over, and could feel my skirt riding up as I bent down from the waist. I took my time trying to get the pencil, wiggling so my skirt went right up, my arse was on show and my see though red knickers were tight over my cunt, I am sure they could see the outline of my cunt flaps.

As I stood up the tension was massive, all had one hand below their desks and it was obvious they were rubbing their pricks.

I sat down, this time on the chair at the side of the desk, as I did I said to the nearest boy: "come here", as he stood up his prick was making a tent in the front of his trousers.

As he got close I said "lick my cunt" as I spread my legs, the boy dropped to his knees and pulled my wet knickers to one side and started to lick my cunt.

"Go on!" I firmly said. "Lick my crack, stick your tongue up my hole, suck my fanny juice out"

I was that wet his tongue was making fucking squelching sounds.

I was cumming within a minute and he licked as je shot cum into my mouth.

The other two boys were rubbing their pricks like crazy as they watched this.

"Come on then," I said to them. "Fuck my face!" In a flash they were in front of me, both knobs were about 7 inch with shiny bell ends covered in precum, but they were that hard, it was like having a throbbing iron bar in my gob as the first one shoved his prick down my throat.

I sucked his prick like the filthy slut I am whilst I wanked the other prick, rubbing his bell end over my face as I did.

The boy licking my cunt was now fingering me as well, "I got four fingers in her!" he said to his mates as he finger fucked me.

I pulled the boys prick out my mouth and said to the boy fingering me, "Fuck me now, shove your fucking knob right in, I want to feel your balls slapping my arse as you fuck me stupid." I then started sucking the other boys prick whilst I wanked the other, the prick I was wanking started to swell, his pee hole started to widen and the boy put his hand round my fist and wanked his prick faster.

As I sucked the other prick the boy I was wanking started to cum, his hot spunk splattered across my face, he shot a massive load, I moved so I could lick the drops from the end of his knob.

The guy fucking me was ramming his rock hard cock right up me, my cunt was farting and squelching as he fucked the shit out of me. It felt fuckin marvellous, his young rock hard prick filling my hole while I sucked another prick with spunk running down my face!

The prick in my mouth then exploded, I nearly choked as hot salty spunk filled my mouth, the boy kept pumping and I just managed to swallow the lot.

"The filthy slags swallowed my load!" he shouted.

The boy who had first cum was still hard, he got on the floor with his prick sticking up in the air.

"Come and sit on this slut," he said. I pushed the boy fucking me off and stood up, I took my skirt and blouse off and sat on the boys knob.

"Call me slut I said, I'll show you what a slut is!" as I slid down on his cock. Even though he'd cum already, his prick was rock hard, I was sitting on his balls as my gash creamed all over his prick, the other two boys stood there holding their pricks as they watched.

I looked over my shoulder and said to them both.

"Come on fuck me, I'll do anything you want," I looked a right cunt, spunk on my face and being fucked.

The other boy who had cum got on his knees behind me, I could feel his bell end against my arsehole and automatically relaxed as I waited his rock hard boner to fill my shit hole.

The bastard shoved his prick in my cunt, I'd had 2 pricks in my cunt loads of times, but these were like iron bars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.