E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

from:****

to: mike anna

subject: bowls story and work

Hi Anna!

What a pic, fucking hell Mike had his hand quite far up your pussy ... was it sore?? where you sopping wet??

Oh my good lord are you really going into work as you said?? When I spoke to Frank he said he had asked you to go in with stockings and no panties (are you wearing the stockings he fucked you in when I rang last week??).

I will phone and get an update you fucking slut!

I hope your cunt is soaking when you do it and I bet you have to bring yourself off atwork at least twice!

Great last experience you added, so you've inspired me with your dirty talk, hope you don't mind and get off reading it!

P.S When are the three teens fucking you?? I gotta here the details!!

I'd finished work early one afternoon and as it was a pleasant day decided to walk through the park, my path took me by the bowling green and I remembered that Frank's mate Bill was a regular there along with Jim.

Thinking about his massive prick made my fanny twitch!

As I walked by I saw Bill and he waved to me, I walked over and we had a brief chat, it was a while since I'd seen him.

He was letching at me as we talked.

I wore my usual work attire of blouse, tight skirt, copper colours stockings, suspender belt, and heels, I also had my knickers on, see through as usual, as David the boss had been out for the day, so my fanny hadn't been touched!

He said that the game was nearly over and if I wanted to wait a bit we could all have a drink in the bar in the bowls club, as I'd finished early I said ok and sat on a bench by the green.

Bill walked to the other end of the green and from the club house and was joined by Jim and another old guy who I hadn't seen before.

I understood a bit about bowls and when Bill rolled the jack to where I was sitting I thought I'd have a bit of fun, so when Jim bent down to roll his ball I let my legs open, even though he was quite far away he could see above my stocking tops and knew what was there.

When it was Bill's turn I spread my legs wider so he could see my knickers.

I made no attempt to close them until he was walking towards me. As he approached me he said to Jim, "The dirty slag was putting me off,"

Jim said, "me an all, showing her legs off like that the brazen tart"

I cheekily said, "Are you too are complaining or what?"

Then the last guy bent down to bowl, they said his name was Andy.

I spread my legs wide and pulled my knickers to one side, Andy nearly fell over and Bill turned to me and said, "you're gagging for it aren't you, you prick tease?"

"No," I replied. "I'm just in a playful mood and fancy a drink, and this will make you finish your game quicker!"

By the time Andy had joined them I could see all three had bulges in their trousers, Jim's being almost to his knees!

Bill suggested we went inside for a drink as it was a bit chilly and they all agreed.

The bar area was quite pleasant, small bar with a couple of chairs and a sofa with a big TV in the corner.

Bill introduced Andy to me and we all sat around, I was in one chair, Bill and Andy on the sofa and Jim in the chair opposite me.

We started to make conversation which soon led to the last time I'd met them, that's when Bill had got his new camera and him and Jim photographed me in all sorts of filthy positions with his and Jim's knob in my mouth, though neither of them fucked me.

Andy said I don't believe it looking at me.

"Why not?" I asked, and opened my legs so he could clearly see my fanny, my knickers where to one side and my gash was open in anticipation.

"Fucking hell!" he said to me.

"Do you like it then?" I asked.

"Too bloddy right" was his quick response.

With that Bill switched on the telly and put a memory stick in the side.Guess what, it was all the pictures that they took of me in a slide show.

"Fuckin' hell, remember that?" I said as a picture of me with Jim's bell end pushing me knickers up my fanny came on the screen. The next picture was Bill's fist up my cunt while I had Jim's knob in my mouth.

By now Andy and Bill had their pricks out, Andy was about the same as Bill only thicker, both had raging hard-ons and their bell ends were wet already with pre cum.

"Come and sit here my love" Bill said and made space for me to get between them.

I didn't waste time and as soon as I sat down Andy kissed me, his tongue was in my mouth and mine in his, both their hands had got my skirt up and I could feel at least three fingers in my hole.

I turned from Andy to Bill and kissed him, again our tongues where in each others mouths.

Andy had my blouse undone and was sucking on my tits.

I now had both cocks in my hands and was wanking them both. As I broke off from Bill's kiss, I looked over at Jim, he'd got his knob out, fuckin hell it was huge.

It stuck up like a flag pole and must have been at least 10 inch, his bell end was like a mushroom-big one and all red and purple.

He as looking a me having my tits sucked and being fingered whilst he was stroking that knob, the sight of him turned me on like crazy.

"I love watching you dirty fucker" I said. "I bet you want this don't you!" My cunt was soaking, juices were running down my legs I was so turned on, I was craving that monster prick.

"In a bit love" Jim said to me. "They're going to warm you up, then I'm going to fuck your brains out you dirty fucker" he said.

Him talking like that made me cum, I squirted all over Bills hand which was up my hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.