E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Mike Anna
Subject: undertakers part 2

Hi Anna,

Oh fuckin hell! That pic was amazing. What a fucking cock hungry slut you are.
I had a long chat with Frank, as you know!! can't wait to speak again this week. Are you really going to work with no knickers or bra on? You fucking hot bitch!
Sounds fun!

Continuation...

The four undertakers had fucked me rotten for the last 2 hours and I was covered in spunk and pee, when the elder one said it was time for the funeral!

I looked a right state, but the old bloke Mr Bob, said I could use the shower and clean myself up.

I was thankful for that and had a quick shower. They'd spunked up my arse and fanny, my cunt was swollen as they'd all double fucked my gash, they'd peed on me and spunked all over me!

After the shower I felt and looked better, the coffin was in the hearse and I being the sole mourner got in the car behind, the young lad was driving and old Mr Bob sat next to me in the back.
We all looked very solemn dressed in black to the outside. Mr Bob started talking to Keith the young driver as though I wasn't there.

"What a dirty cow she is! I wonder if her great uncle knew what a fuckin slag she was?" he said. "The way she fucked us both and shouted for more when we had our knobs in her cunt together, she's a right knob jockey!"

While he was talking like this he pulled my skirt up.

I tried to remain composed, but couldn't help myself and opened my legs as he started to finger fuck me, he truned to Keith and said,"She's still fuckin wet, I've got 4 fingers up her hole now!"
He'd pulled my knickers to one side. He then got his knob out while he fingered me.

"Come on love," he said "Give me a wank." So we're driving to the funeral service with me being fingered in the back of the car, my cunt was squelching, the noise I was making I was on fire.

Keith said he could smell my fanny, with that Bob pulled his fingers out my hole, they were covered in cunt juice and he put them towards Keith.
"Dirty slag!" he said. Bobs prick was starting to twitch.
"I'm cumming" he said. "Suck me off to finish me you dirty fucker".
Without thinking I lent over and got his bell end in my gob when he started to shoot his load, I had a mouth full of spunk as he continued to jizz down my throat.

"We're arriving" said Keith.

I wiped a drop of spunk off my chin with the back of my hand as we pulled up outside the church. The service was quick and apart from me there were another 3 old men, that's all.

At the end of the service they came up to me and introduced themselves and said they'd been my great uncles mate and were going to have a commemorative drink for him back at Alan's flat, which wasn't far from were I lived, and invited me to go with them.

I accepted as the undertakers had all buggered off. The blokes were called Andrew, Mick and Alan and were in their late 60's & 70's. When we got to Alan's flat they cracked open a bottle of wine and we all sat around while they talked about Charlie my great uncle.

I was sitting on the sofa alone and I noticed that they kept taking furtive glances at my legs.

Even though I'd already had 4 pricks that afternoon, the thought of having 3 more was making me horny, so I discreetly crossed my legs a couple of times letting my skirt ride up, showing a lot of leg but nothing else.

They told me the Charlie had been a bit of a lad in his time with the ladies, then Andrew, the oldest of the 3 asked me what had happened to Charlie's things.

I said that they'd all been thrown away, at this point I was sure there was a bond between them.

I guessed they knew about his porn mags. I thought that I'd test the water and said some things didn't get thrown away, they immediately perked up when I said there were some magazines; I didn't have to say what type they were, it was obvious they knew.

The magazine that the undertaker Bob had shown me I had picked up and put in my bag.

I now crossed and uncrossed my legs, this time my skirt was above my stocking tops and my legs were slightly apart, enough for them to see my knickers which because my fanny lips were swollen had a right bulge.

I opened my bag and pulled the mag out.

Andrew was beside me like a shot, the magazine was open and there was a picture of a woman just in stockings, suspenders and high heels, a blokes prick was just on the edge of her cunt and she had the tip of any blokes prick between her lips. The picture looked great.
"This slut was going to get it big style."
Andrew said. "he then turned to me and asked me, "Do you like that then love?"
i replied that yes I found it a turn on.
he then instantly and forcefully kissed me, his tongue was down my throat!
In a second he'd got my knickers to one side and was shoving 3 fingers up me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.