E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From: Anna Mike
Sent: 31 March 2014 20:07
To:****
Subject: Re: Mmmm

David,

Oh my word!!! You have the absolute filthiest and sexiest imagination!!!
I have to admit you were right too, my hands were in my knicks halfway through reading it.
Oh fuck I could taste the air and the spunk!

Thanks so much sweety, I'm gonna fucking add a 'fantasy' section onto my page and add your stuff as we chat via here and the phone. You make me so horny LOL x
Will that be OK with you?

... wow!!!
Love n snogs
Anna
PS: hope you like the pic x My cunt was dripping as it was taken! As I'm sure you can see LOL

(I attached a pic of me driping cum out of my just fucked pussy.)


From ****
To: Anna Mike
2nd April 2014: 12:12

Anna
Love the pic, fuckin hell am going to wank on it and send you the vid! Love it when you talk filthy gives me a massive hard on, see my pic.
Need a pic of you with a prick in your mouth or fanny- even both
What do you want the next story about?

xx David

Sent from Windows Mail

(He attached a link to a vid of him spunking all over my pics. Calling me allsorts of names! and a pic of his rock hard cock spunking!)


From: ****
To; Mike Anna
subject: another story
03/04/14 15:18

Hi Anna
Hope you like this,

I was at work when I got a call.

I didn't recognise the number but when I answered the phone it was the town undertaker, it appears that some bloke had died and believe it or not I was his great niece and there weren't any other relatives.

The undertaker wanted me to meet them at his council flat on the other side of town to go through his belongings or they'd chuck them out.

Although I didn't know him he was some family so I asked David who kindly gave me the rest of the afternoon off to go across town and sort it out.

I arrived at the flat and met the two undertakers, they were about 50ish and dressed respectfully.

I had on a tight skirt, white blouse, white stockings and white knickers.

David had had me on is knee earlier, and had fingered me off while I gave him a wank in his office.

The blokes looked at me and we entered the flat, in all honesty there was nothing of value and I said give everything to charity. The blokes though took every chance to look at my arse and I gave them every opportunity by bending down, pretending to look in cupboards and drawers etc.

I was feeling horny!

Anyway, I opened one cupboard and a pile of mags fell out, they were old porn mags!

Real porn, fuckin hell, there were sluts with two dicks in them on every page, they were quite old and some were even in black and white.

The two undertakers turned to each other and said,"The dirty old fucker."
I saw one open mag with a women in stockings sitting on a big prick sucking off two guys. As I looked at it i inadvertantly spoke out loud.
"Lucky bitch!" I said.

Well, you could have cut the air with a knife.

I didn't realise what I'd said but the two blokes looked at me.
I was so fuckin horny. I moved back from the cupboard and leaned back against the wall.

I pulled my skirt round my waist and started to rub my fanny through my knickers. The two blokes looked at me when I pulled my knickers to one side and shoved 3 fingers up my sopping cunt.
Quick as a flash they'd got their pricks out and were wanking themselves silly.
"Go on," I said. "Wank off for me, I want to see you shoot your fuckin loads" as I got 4 fingers up my hole.

The older guy came close to me and spunked all over my thigh, the younger one then came close and shot his load all over my skirt.

"You need to come to the funeral parlour next Monday" the older one said has he zipped his fly. "As that's when the funeral will be and you need to accompany the coffin."

I couldn't believe what had just happened, two undertakers had wanked off on me while I fingered myself in front of them!

The following Monday I went to the undertakers as there would only be me as a mourner. I wore all black, skirt, stockings, knickers and shoes.

As I walked in I was shown into the laying in wait chapel there the coffin was with my great uncle in.

The two undertakers who had wanked over me stood by each side of the coffin, they said hello and said that Mr Grainger the owner would be down shortly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.