E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

That evening we chatted for the first time over the telephone. I had organised the kids going to my mums for the evening and had, as soon as they were in the car on their way dashed to get changed.

As instructed by David I had worn my heels, stocking style tights and nothing else. My large black vibrator was fully stuffed up me as the phone call acme through.

We talked for ages each climaxing as we discussed our horny messages.


Jan 2nd 2014 at 8:18
RE:
Fromxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Anna Mike

Hi Anna

Hope you had a great xmas and New year. The fun the other night was amazing. I've been rock solid all over the xmas and new year period thinking of you!! I have done another story for you, hope you like it...

Since you'd taken on your new job you'd seen little of Jean, David's ex secretary. Then one evening as you we're leaving the office you bumped into Jean.

As you talked she told you that she was working as a waitress some evenings at a working men's club in the town and she ought to come along and see/help her out.

The next evening Mike was out and I knew Jean would be at the club, so I decided to go along to see if I could get a part time job and earn some extra money.

As I walked into the club, the guy on the door, very old, said Jean was in the members room serving there.

As usual I'd dressed as sexy as possible, I had a light coloured blouse, no bra, a dark brown knee length skirt, copper colour stockings with dark red high heels and red see through knickers.

As I walked in, the room had around 5 or 6 tables, at each were 3 or 4 blokes playing dominoes, most were old, at least 60 plus, and all were West Indian.

Jean saw me and waved as she brought a tray of drinks to a table, as she was serving the drinks, one of the guys at the table put his hand up her skirt and started to finger her fanny, she'd got no knickers on and her hairy fanny was on show.

Jean lifted her leg and put it on the chair at the side of this bloke, this had the effect of opening her legs and lifting her skirt above her hips, she was wearing black stockings and a suspender belt and the guy had two fingers up her snatch.

Fuckin hell, my cunt was wet already, I knew what was going to happen, we were going to get fucked silly by a bunch of old black men. I couldn't fuckin wait.

The guy behind the bar signalled to me, he had another tray of drinks, mostly bottles of red stripe.
Jean had moved to serve another table, she was bent over slobbering over a massive black prick, her arse was on show for all to see and she got her legs apart so everyone could see her gash which was glistening.

I picked up the tray and walked across to a table on the other side of the room, as I stood at the table, two of the blokes both started to put their hands up my skirt, within a couple of seconds my skirt was round my waist. My knickers were tight, right up the crack of my cunt, the guys moved apart and pulled me to sit in between them, they each lifted one of my legs and put them over their thighs, so I was sitting legs wide open with my knickers up my slit and cunt flaps for all to see.

One pulled my knickers to one side and shoved two fingers up my hole.
"The sluts fuckin soaking!" he shouted out. His mate then shoved two fingers in as well.
I was being fingered by two blokes on display for a room full of strangers.
I opened my blouse so they could all see my tits. On the other side of the room, Jean was sucking on two cocks and there was a boke on his knees behind licking her fanny. I got up and walked to the next table, all the blokes now had their pricks out and were wanking in expectation.
I walked to the next table and sat on the guys lap, his prick was between my legs and sticking out like a tent pole.
I moved so I was sliding along it with my cunt lips. I was so wet as I squeezed his bell end with my fingers. I lifted one leg and put his prick inside the top of my stocking and started to wank him off, he'd got his hand under me a shoved four fingers up my cunt.
I was squelching. All of a sudden I could feel his balls tense and he started to cum, spunk was running inside my stocking, it felt fucking great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.