Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott awoke in a sea of scattered wives. “How could anyone sleep in such a tangled mess?” He thought. He felt his ankles pinned under Afia’s tiny ass, and his left arm had become Sula’s pillow while Jenny was using his chest as her pillow.

He struggled to free himself and lightly kissed each of his three wives on an exposed tit or ass cheek. One by one, they stirred and stretched their slender limbs. “I trust you slept well, my husband?” Sula asked, coming to him. Her breasts flattened against his bare chest as she kissed him.

“It appears your desire to make love outside also has its effect on Afia. She woke me up at three in the morning and took me out onto the balcony for a very sensual blow job.”

“I couldn’t resist his nice cock needing to be pleasured,” she defended, coming to his side. As they kissed, her tits moulded to his chest. They gazed at Jenny, still sleeping spread eagle on her back. Afia went to her, sucking on a nipple as Sula tasted her pussy.

“Mmmm, this is almost the ideal way to wake up,” she stretched out, caressing their heads.

“And what would be the perfect way?”

“I’m being fucked awake by my husband,” she smiled, beckoning him to her side. They kissed as Afia moistened her nipples, and Sula made her body jolt.

The room telephone halted their early fun, and Scott spoke for several minutes while watching Sula eat Jenny’s pussy.

“That was David; he left Sula and me VIP tickets for Jenny and Afia’s graduation ceremonies that begin at noon. Then we’re invited to Canada House for a Canada Day celebration. Plus, Ghana TV wants to interview us. And tonight we’re all going to meet President Grunshi at the President’s Reception for Ghana’s Independence Day celebrations.”

“This gives us time to make love, shower, and dress before we go,” Sula suggested. His wives kneeled on the bed and presented their asses to him. They kissed each other alternately while Scott fucked each pussy in turn.

“I don’t know which wife to cum in. I want to fuck you all,” he said, gazing from one cute ass to the other.

“It is not a competition amongst us, and no total will be kept of who you fuck the most often. You fuck us all and cum in the wife that you want to at that particular time,” Jenny offered.

Scott held each wife by the hips and rotated fucking her, and giving her the same number of strokes. Unable to last any longer, he came inside Jenny. While she sucked his cock clean, Sula and Afia licked her pussy dry and made her cum.

A sensual shower in the crowded tub, then they dressed for Jenny and Afia’s graduation. David arranged for a car to drive them to the ceremonies.


Scott marvelled at the architecture of Independence Square as they strolled by the high archway. Thousands of brightly coloured traditional dresses worn by the women presented a feast for the eyes.

He led his brides to a pre-designated area to meet David and Mr. Mackenzie. With three brides and only two hands, he alternated having them at his side. Extra security was present, and everyone entering the restricted area was searched with metal detectors scanning their bodies.

“Isn’t this amazing?” David remarked on the expanse of the crowded population. He eyed Scott’s three wives. Jenny and Afia wore just a T-shirt and shorts, as they’d be wearing a graduation gown over their clothes. Sula wore a white, low-cut dress that was very short.

“There you all are,” Mr. Mackenzie said, greeting the group. “I have wonderful, wonderful news for everyone. First of all, I realized that today isn’t a holiday in Morocco. I called their government, and I didn’t have to explain your situation. The news of your experience has reached the far corners of western Africa.”

“You four have been granted two-year work visas for Morocco. I suggest you try the two years, and if all is going well, you can apply for permanent residency. You also have visas for Scott to bring his wives to Canada.”

“We don’t have jobs in Morocco for the use of a work visa,” Jenny said.

“You do now,” Stewart said with a smile. “Please forgive me, but I did a little job hunting on your behalf. There is a brand new five-star hotel and convention complex opening in September in the city of Agadir, a beautiful city with a population of about 620,000. Jenny and Afia will have special duties within the several restaurants and will be in charge of all, and I mean all, catering for any banquets. And for you, Sula, the hotel will employ you part time in their business administration department while you earn your degree.”

There were hugs and handshakes all around for Scott’s brides, and he was happy for them.

“Scott, have you heard of the Man Truck Company?”

“I believe so. Don’t they manufacture trucks and buses in Germany?”

“Yes, in Munich, to be precise. The Man Company is expanding to western Africa and establishing a distribution plant in Agadir. I was talking to their head office and mentioned your experience in trucks and buses. They too, had heard of your adventures. I told them about the company you work for in Halifax, and, basically, the Man people stole you from your boss in Halifax. You will now become the General Manager, overseeing the distribution of all their new and used vehicles in western Africa.”

Scott’s eyes widened beyond belief. Shrieks of joy erupted, causing many people to wonder about their outbursts. “Thank you so much, Mr. Mackenzie. We owe you so much for helping us,” he said, vigorously shaking his hand.

His three wives hugged and kissed him. “We are going to live in Morocco as a big happy family!” Sula announced.

“And there will be more good news to follow later today,” David added.

“We will have to travel to our new homeland to find us a house to make a loving home,” Sula mentioned.

“One with many bedrooms for many babies,” Scott joked.


Jenny and Afia had to gather with their other catering students for the big procession. Scott noticed Jenny swarmed by her fellow students and friends. It was the first time they were meeting her since her ordeal. She was now famous in her country, and her friends all wanted to hear the whole story from her.

Scott escorted Sula to the assigned VIP sitting area, and her well-dressed body was appreciated many times by those nearby. He looked around at the countless Ghanaian flags and wardrobes of every colour combination imaginable. Scott sat beside Sula, who hugged his hand close to her.

He gazed at her side profile, with her beautiful short hair, long neck, full lips, high cheekbones, slender arms, and crossed legs. She smiled at him, catching his gaze down the low opening of her dress.

“I love you, my husband,” she expressed, and she was not ashamed to kiss him.

“And I love you, my wife,” he said, returning a loving kiss.

Sula held Scott’s left hand on her right leg and teasingly moved it up to the hem of her short dress. She then used his hand to slide the hem up even higher. “I’m not wearing any panties for you, my love,” she whispered sensually in his ear.

He attempted to move his hand higher up her leg, just inches from her pussy, but she playfully stopped him. “You are being such a tease,” he joked.

“I know I am my love, and I’ll tease you even more in bed tonight,” she said as she kissed him and cupped his chin. Scott replaced his left hand with his right and hugged his loving bride close to him. “I love you so much! I can feel my love for you with every beat of my heart!”

“I have got to be the luckiest man in the world!” He shook his head, still in disbelief.

“Do you like my dress?” She asked.

“Yes, very much!” He smiled.

“Wait until you see the one I’m wearing for you tonight to the President’s Reception party. The front is lower and much, much shorter,” she teased.

“I can feel my cock growing hard in anticipation,” he smiled.

She uncrossed her legs, placing her feet flat on the ground. Slightly spread, she urged his hand under the hem. “I need you to touch me!” She whispered, guiding his hand even higher.

“Here, right now? There is a man sitting right next to you. I’m sure he’d be able to easily see me fingering your pussy!” He exclaimed softly.

“Yes, I know he is sitting close to me. My knee has touched his leg several times, and I have also seen him looking down my dress at my breasts. I will take the risk. I need you to touch me, my Scott. Please finger my pussy.”

He looked at the people seated on either side of them as his left fingers slid up between her legs. Her pussy lips gave way, and he slowly fucked her while still checking the vicinity for prying eyes.

“You sure have a desire to have sex outside.”

“Yes, I do,” she smiled, giving his fingers more room. Her left knee was now touching the man’s leg beside her. “My momma must have given birth to me outdoors for me to need so much sex under nature’s ceiling,” she joked.

“I wonder what will happen more often, my ass getting sunburned from us fucking outside or we getting arrested for fucking in public?”

“You’re so funny and worry so much,” she said as she kissed him and cupped his chin.

“If we were arrested, I’d bribe the policeman with a blow job,” she teased.

“And if the officer was a woman?”

“I’d offer her a nice pussy licking.” Scott teased her clit, making her body jolt.

A big smile enveloped her face. “It is incredible, the love I feel for you, my Scott!”

“You sure have a different way of expressing yourself. It is unique to you, and I love you too,” he emphasized with a gentle pussy feel.

The movement of her knee again disturbed the man beside her. He looked at her breasts again, and this time she smiled at him. “A wonderful day for a celebration,” she commented.

Scott’s fingering made her body jolt once more. Her stranger looked down to see Sula’s hem expose Scott’s hand between her legs and the motion of his fingers. His gaze was now fixed on Scott’s fingers as they moved in and out of her pussy.


The sound of drums and brass music announced the start of the celebrations. The band led the motorcade procession that drove President Grunshi past his adoring supporters. Scott could feel the tension rising as the president’s vehicle passed over the location where the bomb would detonate, killing him. He exhaled relief that it was safe and alternated his view of the colourful parade with looking down Sula’s dress.

He started to pull his hand away from her pussy. “You’re not finished, my husband.”

“You want me to make you cum?” He was astonished.

“You have a very evil mind, and I love it!” She urged his fingers to continue.

“Your cum juices will stain the back of your dress.”

“Luckily, my dress is white, and the stain would not be noticeable. Please pleasure me a little longer? Don’t look, but the man seated beside me is watching you fingering my pussy.” Sula moved her small ass from side to side, pulling her dress hem above her ass. “Now, I’ll only stain the seat with my juices.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No,” she whispered.


“I notice there is much celebrating going on in the gallery also,” her stranger said, looking into her eyes and then at Scott’s busy fingers.

“Yes, a day very much worth celebrating,” she replied. Sula found it highly erotic to look into this stranger’s eyes as Scott’s fingers were pleasing her pussy.

The man watched a moment longer, then leaned toward her left ear, looking closer at her deep cleavage. “You will let my hand replace your man’s fingers, or I will have you both removed by the authorities,” he stated.

“He is my husband,” she corrected.

“Then your husband will let me finger your pussy,” he countered.

“Scott, I’m afraid our actions have been found out. The man beside me says, you will let him finger my pussy or he will have us made to leave.”

Scott leaned a little forward to see him. “We could move to another seating area, or do you want me to let him finger your pussy?”

Sula’s young heart skipped faster. “I hope you won’t think badly of me, my husband. It would please me if you gave permission and your answer was yes,” she admitted.

“Then my answer would always be, yes, for you, my love.”

Sula looked at her stranger, smiled, and nodded in acceptance. He shifted his chair for a better view and angle. Scott moved his hand away once he felt the stranger’s right hand replace his between her legs.

“But what of your wife seated beside you?”

“She will enjoy watching my fingers please your young pussy,” he smiled.

Her stranger looked down to watch his large fingers separate her lips and enter her pink flesh. “Your husband has your beautiful pussy wet for me.”

They watched as her stranger’s fingers fucked her pussy. “Thank you, my husband,” she said softly, kissing him, and the jolt of her body told Scott her clit was being excited by him. She rubbed Scott’s hand and then rested her hand on his cock.

“Your cock has grown hard!” She whispered.

“I’ll admit I’m finding it more enjoyable than I thought I would watching another man’s hand fingering your pussy,” he said, watching his fingers glistening from her juices.

Sula couldn’t resist the temptation, hesitated a moment, and then placed her left hand on her stranger’s crotch. She felt his cock was rock hard and rubbed it lightly.

“His cock is hard also,” she told Scott, and he looked to see her hand on his lap. “My husband, would you permission me to pleasure his cock with my hand?”

He could not deny his young bride’s desires, “Yes, my love, you can pleasure his cock.”

“Thank you. You will receive an extra special fucking from me tonight for being such a good husband.”

Sula fumbled with the zipper on his pants, trying to pull it down. She was surprised when the man’s wife unzipped his fly for her and held his pants open for her to slide a hand inside.

She moved her fingers past the elastic of his underwear and felt the heat of his cock.

She grasped it by the shaft, estimating its size to be very long, and began stroking it.

“His cock is probably as big as yours, my husband,” she compared. She felt it grow hard in her hand as she steadily pumped it.

The motorcade stopped, and the President and his wife moved to the parade viewing area. “Wow, I didn’t know we’d be sitting so close to the President!” Scott spoke of the ten-row difference. He noted the enormous size of President Grunshi. To the cheers and applause of the large crowd, it seemed like an endless line of marching bands and groups passed by.

With the stranger fingering her pussy, Sula became visibly aroused. She couldn’t sit still on her chair, wriggling her ass in different directions. His cock was slippery from leaking liquids, and his wife helped by fondling his balls. Her stranger’s wife would cover Sula’s hand and help her stroke his cock. Sula increased her stroking, matching her impending moment.

“I think my time will soon arrive. My stranger is going to make me cum!” She warned Scott.

She covered her mouth and started squirming in her chair. Scott placed his left hand on her thigh, feeling the motions of her body in spasms. Her heavy breaths made hissing sounds between her fingers as a strong climax washed over her body.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm,” she couldn’t help releasing. She looked at Scott, her eyes gleaming full of lust as she continued to cum. She leaned over and kissed him, her body jolting several more times from her stranger’s fingers.

Her steady stroking was rewarded moments later when she heard him give a low grunt as his warm cum washed her fingers. His wife’s hand became coated in his juices as his body reacted to the strong cumin. She then turned his head and kissed him hard. He grunted his remaining groans into his wife’s mouth.

With Sula’s climactic encounter subsiding, she took her hand out of his pants. Scott could see clumps and hanging strings of her stranger’s cum between her fingers. Her stranger slid his bathed fingers from her pussy and shared her juices with his wife.

“Fuck, they’re just as bad as we are!” He thought as he watched them lick their fingers.

Sula looked at Scott for his reaction. Would he be mad at her for her desires? He leaned her chin against him and kissed her. “It would appear that you sound so beautiful to me no matter who makes you cum.”

“Thank you, my husband. My desire is to always please you. I should go and wash myself off. I want to be here for Jenny and Afia’s arrival.” Sula excused herself to the washroom. They noticed the moistened spot on the seat from her cum juice.

Scott looked at the man who had just made Sula cum. “It is indeed a very nice day for a celebration,” her stranger smiled. Scott saw the man’s left hand vanish underneath his wife’s dress hem.


Sula returned a few moments later. “Is there any of my cum staining my dress?” She asked, trying to look behind her.

“None,” he reassured her, smoothing his hand over her tiny ass. Sula took a piece of the paper towel she brought back from the washroom and wiped her seat clean of any cum stains. Her posture gave both men a clear view down her dress at her bare tits. She sat down, taking Scott’s left hand and holding it close to her breast.

She turned, not wanting to have anything to do with her stranger. “It sounded like you enjoyed yourself very much,” he said quietly, kissing her cheek.

She blushed, feeling a little embarrassed at cumming the way she did. “I could not control my desire to climax. I found it highly erotic to cum by the hand of a complete stranger while my husband watched and approved.”

“You are very welcome. I found it to be very exciting also.”

“Let me ask you, am I to be pleasured by another man this way again?”

“If you want to be, yes, and maybe in a different way also,” he hinted.

“Yes, I want to do this again because I liked it and it pleases you also. Do you wish to watch a man pleasure his cock inside my pussy?”

“My heart races at the erotic thought of another man fucking my wife, though I’m not sure.”

“Perhaps we can work up to that experience one step at a time,” she suggested.

“I agree.”

“Another man to finger my pussy. Then another one to lick my pussy, then one for me to pleasure his cock in my mouth, and finally, another man to fuck me for you.”

“You shouldn’t be shy towards the stranger beside you. Be bold and thank him for helping you have a nice cum.”

“You’re right, I’m not ashamed of anything,” she kissed her husband. Sula turned, tapping him on the shoulder. “Excuse me, I want to thank you for fingering my pussy and making me cum. I enjoyed it very much,” she smiled.

“You are quite welcome. My wife and I both enjoyed the fragrance and taste of your juices,” he smiled.

His wife leaned over closer; her low-cut dress revealed her left tit and nipple for viewing. “Are you and your husband going to the President’s reception later tonight?” She asked.

“Yes, we’ve been invited by the Ghanaian government,” Sula replied.

“Perhaps we’ll meet again there and enjoy chatting,” she smiled, eyeing Sula’s deep cleavage.

“We’d like that,” Sula offered for them, not knowing what their intentions were.

“Perhaps I can watch a repeat of my husband fingering your lovely pussy and making you cum again,” she hinted.

Sula looked at Scott, then at her. “I think that will be possible,” she said shyly. Sula slid Scott’s hand under her hem again. “I still have some cum juice for your sampling,” she whispered, opening her legs.


Finally, Jenny and Afia’s group stopped in front of the president’s viewing stand. Jenny and Afia’s parents, Scott and Sula, cheered and applauded as their children received their catering diplomas.

The two-hour celebration had passed by in a blur, and then Scott and Sula were reunited with their wives.

“I’m so happy and proud of you both,” Scott said, hugging them. Sula also praised her wife’s breast-to-breast. Mr. Mackenzie and David also offered their congratulations to the pair. Stewart reminded Scott of the Canadian celebrations at 3 p.m.

“Sula had an interesting time while we waited for you and Afia to arrive.” Scott then asked Sula to tell Jenny and Afia about the stranger who had fingered her pussy until she had a cum.

A woman wearing a business suit approached them. “I’m Helen Ortona from Ghana TV. We are scheduled to interview you three,” she said. After introductions were made, Helen escorted them to several chairs, where a crew had set up a TV camera. Afia stood by, watching.

The interview was an hour long, and Scott was always deflecting questions to Jenny. He was so proud of her. She was a heroine in her country.

The group made its way to Canada House for Canada Day celebrations. “Tim Horton’s coffee and doughnuts, Molson Canadian beer, maple syrup, Canadian Club whiskey, Newfie Screech, I think I’ll be full and drunk!” Scott was ecstatic to see so many familiar Canadian foods.

He persuaded his wives to sample almost everything, getting them mildly drunk. Afia tasted the Newfie Screech for the first time. “Yuck, what is this stuff?” She exclaimed, making a sour face. “I’d drink Sula’s Kosey’s homemade wine any day!” They all laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.