Scott's Situation
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The foursome put on their clothes and relaxed, awaiting the arrival of their guests. All his girls were braless, showing a decent hint of cleavage to Scott without being too rude with family and guests waiting to arrive. Those legs, those long, slender legs! Shorts were the preferred covering of the day, for now. Scott paced the floor, a thousand thoughts filling his head. There were many decisions to be made, and they had to be made soon.

He paused, trying to clear his mind, and just smiled and shook his head as Jenny, Sula, and Afia sat at the table, chatting.

“What is the matter, my husband? What troubles you so much?” Sula wondered.

“I stand here and can’t stop smiling and shaking my head, wondering at what has happened to me, and to us. I was single a few days ago, and now I have not one, but three incredibly beautiful, sexy wives! I’m sure that someone will tell me to see a psychiatrist, thinking I must be utterly out of my mind!” He accented, touching his head, and they laughed.

“A lot of questions have to be answered soon, and I don’t know where to begin with all the answers,” he admitted.

“Come and join us, our husband,” Jenny motioned. “We will chart our lives together soon enough, and we will make wise decisions as a family.”

“I love how you three speak English.”

Scott stood at her side, naturally looking down her low top at her breasts. She brought his head down and began kissing him. He could feel his zipper being pulled down, then a hand releasing his cock. Jenny kept kissing him as a distraction while he felt a warm mouth begin to suck on his cock.

He looked to see Afia bringing his cock to life. “There are certain advantages to having three wives!” He smiled.

Scott stroked her hair while the other two observed the cock sucking. Afia paused for a breath, and Sula turned him to face her. Sula took a turn on his cock to maintain its hardness. Afia patted his ass, watching Sula’s young mouth in action.

“My turn,” Jenny said, sliding her chair out further. Scott went to her, and she continued to pleasure his cock.

Sula’s hand was rubbing Afia’s leg, moving higher to her crotch. She readily returned the pleasure. Heads leaned for kisses, and a hand slid under the other’s top.

“Sula, thank you for making me crave satisfaction so quickly. But I think it is now time that I should taste Scott’s cum,” Afia reasoned.

“Yes, yes I want to watch our wife suck off our husband for the first time!” Sula was enthusiastic.

Scott came to Afia and pulled her top off. He stood her up, and they kissed and caressed her tits. Her hand caressed his cock, gently stroking it.

“Afia can suck off our husband on the balcony,” Sula wanted.

They moved to the outdoors. Jenny and Sula sat next to each other, making each other topless. “Imagine our husband’s cock as a thirst-quenching Popsicle with a surprise inside,” Jenny jokingly suggested.

Afia sat on a chair, motioning Scott to her side. “Now anyone can watch and see how loving a family we will be.” Sula offered.

Afia stroked his cock, licking and kissing the head. Her tongue on his sensitive head made his body jolt. “Ahh, Afia is a quick learner,” Sula praised. “Hold your mouth open as he cums so we can watch his cream spurt into it.”

“Is that what I am to do?”

“I’ve watched several porn movies, and in every one, through the process of fucking or being sucked on, the guy finishes by jerking off into her mouth or on her face, tits, or ass. To me, that is a total waste of a good cock and cum. He may as well have jerked off his cock the whole time. The girl should jerk the guy off into her mouth or onto her body. That is what we girls will always do with our husband, suck on his cock and jerk him off into our mouths,” Sula stated. “However, I would not be against our husband pleasuring himself in my mouth or over my body.”

“I agree with our wife,” Jenny nodded.

“And I will also do so for my husband, my wives, and me. Please forgive me in advance if I am not a good cock sucker for you, my future husband,” Afia apologized.

“We will teach you to become a most satisfying cock sucker for our husband,” Jenny predicted. “Use the tip of your tongue to go around the head and to the little spot just under. As you stroke his cock, you can gently lick and suckle on his balls. You can also twist your hand around his cock as you stroke and suck on him,” Sula coached, remembering the porn movies she’d watched.

Afia continued sucking on Scott. He smiled down at her, gently caressing her head. Jenny had Sula stand next to him and kneel. She pulled down Sula’s shorts, taking them off, leaving her naked. Sula caressed Scott, and they watched Afia pleasing him.

Jenny began to lick her pussy as they caressed each other. A moment later, Jenny had Afia stand and quickly remove her shorts. Jenny affectionately fingered two pussies while Afia kneeled and continued on his cock.

Jenny smiled with satisfaction, massaging their clits and causing their bodies to jolt together. “Is our Afia pleasing you, my husband?”

“Yes, very much!” he said, patting her head. Encouraged by the compliment, she put more effort into sucking on him.

Jenny and Sula then switched places, and Scott kissed her as Sula pleased her two pussies. “See how natural it is for us to make love as a family?” Sula offered. Scott and Jenny patted Afia’s head as she continued on his cock.

Sula stood on Scott’s other side, and all three praised Afia. “Let our husband fuck your mouth for a minute,” Jenny suggested. She stopped sucking, and he gently fucked her mouth. “Let his cock slide in and out over your tongue,” she instructed.

Jenny and Sula both put a hand on Scott’s ass. They could feel his muscles flexing with his thrusts. He alternately kissed them, caressing a tit in each hand.

“It is now time, my wife, for you to make him cum in your mouth,” Jenny said. Afia resumed pleasing Scott with his two brides watching.

“Let her know when you are close so she can switch from sucking to stroking your cock,” Sula instructed. He nodded, watching Afia’s lips and mouth.

Another few minutes of pleasure later, Scott tightly gripped a tit in each hand for support. “I’m getting close!” He warned.

Afia converted to stroking his cock and holding her mouth open. “Aim the head so you don’t miss a drop,” Sula kidded. She stroked him faster, awaiting her prize.

“Let us see his cum on your tongue before you swallow it,” Jenny added.

She stroked his cock faster, trying to aim the flexing rod at her open mouth. He gripped a tit tighter, paused his heavy breathing, and looked down at her. “Uhhh, uhmp, uhhh, uhmp!” He groaned with pleasure, shooting a strong spurt into her mouth.

“That’s our husband!” Sula complimented him as she and Jenny rubbed his back.

The sudden release startled her, and she kept stroking him. Afia felt several more spurts land on her tongue. “Don’t swallow just yet,” Jenny said.

Scott helped Afia to her feet as his fresh cum lay pooled on her curled tongue. He cupped her soft face, leaned her chin toward him, and kissed her lips. She could feel his tongue flexing over hers, tasting his juice. Finally, still kissing, she swallowed, moaning with erotic delight.

Sula stooped down, and her tongue licked up several late drops of his cum. He then felt the warmth of her mouth as she sucked him clean.

When she stood, Scott kissed his three wives. “I have pleasured you, my Scott?” Afia hoped.

“Yes, you have, very much!”

“I’m curious about the taste of your cum,” Afia said, grinning. “I’m not sure if I’ll like it, so I’ll need many, many repetitions of sucking you off to find my answer,” Afia said, grinning.


The group made plans for Scott and Afia to be married by Kosey in Harper. “We’ll have quite the wedding celebration, and we know the perfect place to consummate your wedding vows,” Sula said with a smile.

“I will be making love with my new husband on the beach and under the stars?” Afia remembers Sula saying of her wedding night.

“Yes, you will have a night to remember.”

As if it were planned, Jenny and Afia’s parents met Mr. Mackenzie and David at midafternoon in the lobby, then came up to their room. There was plenty of food to be consumed, as well as a bottle of Kosey’s homemade wine. Sula jokingly cautioned the parents about the side effects of the wine.

David handed Jenny her dress and Scott his suit, both cleaned for the July 1st celebrations. “It has been confirmed that as part of the ceremonies, President Grunshi will be presenting Jenny and Afia with their Catering school certificates, and Chief Abdubney will be here soon. He has more news concerning the plot to kill your president,” he added.

“I wish my parents could be here to meet everyone,” Scott lamented.

“You can log on to SeeMe, and their video cam will be able to see everyone in the room, and everyone can take turns chatting with them,” David suggested.

Scott immediately called his parents and had them open up Seeme hours earlier than planned. “Hi Mom and Dad, you won’t believe this, but I have another surprise for you.” He ushered Afia to his side, putting his arm around her tiny waist.

“Scott, are you opening a modelling agency? The woman standing beside you is exquisitely beautiful!” Adele complimented.

“No, I’m not Mom,” he chuckled.

“So let me guess your surprise for us,” John offered. “You’re going to marry her too!”

“Right on the first guess, Dad,” he smiled.

“A third wife, Scott, you’ll have Aunt Agnes rolling over in her grave before she’s even dead,” his Mom joked.

“Scott, you are truly a sucker for punishment. Not two, but now three wives to nag you and try to keep happy in bed? I hope you buy a king-sized bed with a good mattress!” His dad also joked.

Adele playfully slapped his arm again. “All you men think about is sex!”

“I couldn’t bear the thought of my new family not being as complete as it could be.”

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Richardson, I’m Afia Karbarro, soon to be Afia Richardson. Your son has saved me from a lifetime of misery by not having my Jenny in my life. I have loved Jenny longer than Sula has been alive, and Scott has allowed us to keep our lifelong dreams alive. All I can say for now is that your son is an incredibly compassionate man, whom I’ll have the privilege to love as his wife. I have no disrespect towards you and will honour your last name to the fullest.”

“Okay, Scott, you can leave us for now. I want to get to know more about my newest daughter-in-law,” Adele smiled. Scott kissed her, leaving her to get acquainted.

“I can’t believe how calmly my parents took the news that Afia is also to become my wife.”

“Your parents love you, my Scott, and know you’re a good man. “We certainly know that firsthand,” Sula said to Jenny with a smile.

Jenny and Afia’s parents chatted with Scott’s parents, acknowledging and agreeing on the unlikely events leading up to their meeting. The number one question still being asked was, where are the four going to live?

A while later, Chief Abdubney called on them. He enlightened the whole group on the plot to kill President Grunchi. Scott sat with his brides, the computer close by so his parents could also be part of the celebrations.

“It appears that during our President’s entrance onto Independence Square, a lone protester was going to stand in front of the President’s vehicle at a predetermined spot. Much like the image of the protester who stood in front of the army tank in China’s Tiananmen Square many years ago. With his vehicle stopped, two of Chief Abeeku’s partners, disguised in Army fatigues, were going to fire rocket-propelled grenades at his vehicle at the same time as a powerful bomb hidden under a service cover was detonated. A number of explosives were discovered underneath the road that would have instantly killed all those in the vehicle!”

Everyone was speechless at the revealing news.

“Should this plan not have been carried out, Police Chief Abeeku was going to approach President Grunshi and fatally shoot him, forsaking his life to the punishments of the courts.”

“As a diplomat, I can state that the president’s death would have caused severe financial and domestic problems in Ghana. Scott, Jenny, and Sula’s actions have saved the government millions and millions of dollars,” Mr. Mackenzie mentioned.

“I would like to hear your story of how your whole experience happened?” Mr. Mackenzie asked. Scott, Jenny, and Sula, along with Afia, related the story of Scott’s situation to everyone, minus the sex.


“You are now the husband of my daughter. I will soon need to know where you plan to live with her and your wives,” Jenny’s mother stated.

“There must be many countries that allow multiple marriages.” Scott wondered.

“We know Liberia does,” Sula said with a smile.

“Nigeria, Kenya, Morocco, and pretty much all of northern, central, and eastern Africa allow multiple marriages,” David added.

“I will not permit my daughter to live in Kenya or Nigeria. Those countries and much more are prone to violence and abuse of civil rights,” Afia’s mother stressed.

“I know Ghana doesn’t support more than one wife in marriage. That doesn’t mean I don’t want my new family to live close to us,” her dad offered.

“And my parents would be happy to have four new residences in Harper,” Sula said.

“I want to live in a land that is free of war and is respectful of its people. One thing I know is that one or more of us will have to emigrate to a new country,” Scott said.

“I do not want to watch the news to see civil unrest and calamity in your new homeland,” Jenny’s dad mentioned.

“I have a suggestion that can determine where we live without any prejudices,” Scott said. “I’m sure the internet must have a list of the best countries to live in based on many factors. We can compare that list to those countries that allow multiple marriages, agreed?” He looked at everyone, and they approved.

As Scott searched for information, Sula stood close to him. She massaged his shoulders and lightly pressed her tits to the back of his head. “Hi Mr. and Mrs. Richardson, I love your son very much and look forward to meeting you both very soon,” she said, waving into the webcam. “I love you, my husband. I need you to fuck me again so soon,” she whispered sensually.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.