Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott and Sula walked hand in hand out onto the balcony while Jenny attended to Afia’s recovery. He surveyed the boulevard lining the beach five floors below. Every building was a neutral colour of beige, soft pink, and yellow.

“What a beautiful view,” Sula sighed, looking left and right along the sandy coast.

“Yes, very beautiful indeed,” he replied, gazing fondly at his young bride. “I could get used to living like this. What it would be like to have a nice home on the coast with my beautiful wives, sunny, warm days, and no more cold winters.”

“Have I dressed right for you?” She asked, posing.

“Sula, my love, you have a figure that compliments anything you wear. You can be fully clothed from neck to toe and look so sexy to me.”

“I know my shorts show lots of my legs.”

“They sure do, barely covering your pretty little ass,” he complimented, patting her tiny bum.

“I’m not showing very much tit for you,” she complained.

“Your top shows just enough to be enticing. Sometimes leaving something to the imagination is just as sexy.”

“Thank you, Scott, my husband,” she smiled.

She turned to look up at him, her short, softly curly hair sparkled in the sunlight. Scott smiled, caressing her soft face.

“You are so beautiful, my wife.”

“You are learning my custom of speech very quickly, my husband,” she smiled, kissing him. His right arm hugged her around her hip and then slid to her right ass cheek. “Your hand feels nice on my bum, but it would feel even better inside my shorts,” she hinted.

Scott made sure the others weren’t looking, then slid his hand past the waistband and felt her bare ass. “That’s much better.”

“Will you pinch me? I must be dreaming because three days ago I was single and now I’m married to two beautiful women.” Sula gave him a playful pinch.

“Believe me, this is real,” she said, kissing him.

“I need you to love me, my Scott,” she yearned lightly, brushing his crotch.

“I fear I have married and unleashed a sexual monster,” he kidded.

“I’m a horny married teenager who needs to be loved and fucked day and night by her handsome, sexy husband,” she smiled, lightly gripping his balls.

“Your horniness was evident at the club the other night.”

“I’ve never seen so much real cock in my life as we did in the Red Door. Let me ask you, would it be your wish to see me pleasured by different men?”

“I’m considering it. But I wouldn’t want to lose you to another man.”

“You never will.”

“So what is to become of us?” She asked.

“You, Jenny, and me, you ask?”

“Yes, are we to live with you in your homeland of Canada?”

“I don’t know. As it is these days, Canadian law only permits a man to be legally married to one woman or person.”

“Jenny and I cannot honour your family name together in your Canada?”

“I’m afraid not. One of you can be my wife, and the other would only be considered a girlfriend with no legal ties to me except for the same last name. I could not bear to introduce one as my wife without including the other.”

“We would still be married in our eyes.”

“I love you both and will be proud to introduce you as my wife or wives. If it can’t be in Canada, then it will be somewhere else. I don’t care where we live as long as I can be legally married to you and Jenny.”

“Would you be willing to live in another country to honour Jenny and me with your name?”

“Yes, I would.”

“I love you, my Scott. We will find a homeland where we can all be happy, whether we’re considered family by others or not. Will you someday take Jenny and me to visit your Canada?”

“Yes, I will, very soon, I hope. Maybe you’ll both like Canada enough to want to live there regardless of the marital laws. It is a good country to live in.”

“I want us to live in a country that has been at peace for a long time and has had no wars or strife. But I fear we will be judged because of the difference in our skin colors, wherever we live,” Scott said.

“That will only be because people will be ignorant of our love for each other,” she said, cupping his jaw in reassurance. “Your whiskers looked nice, but I think I do prefer you clean shaven,” she added, rubbing his face.

“And what of our children? Imagine the comments, name-calling, and bullying they’ll endure because of our skin colour difference.”

“We will teach our children wisely. We will show them that they come from very loving parents.” She kissed and hugged him tightly.

“I was wondering if you’d like me to grow my hair long to be more like Jenny’s and Afia’s?”

“Have you had long hair before?”

“Yes, many years ago, I could show you my pictures.”

“You have such a beautifully shaped head and long neck. Your short hair complements your beauty. I want you to be happy with who you are and not try to be someone else. I love your short hair; it’s very sexy!” He praised, feeling its softness.

“I know our Jenny is a beautiful woman, but Afia is even more beautiful than I imagined. I fear we may have lost our Jenny to her because of their long history together.”

“Yes, the love they share is very remarkable. I couldn’t say no if Jenny chose Afia over me. They have been friends longer than you’ve been alive,” he pondered sadly to Sula.

“Your hand would be more useful inside the front of my shorts,” her smile hinted.

Scott took his hand from her small ass and turned it, facing the room. He placed his left hand on her flat stomach and slid it past the waistband of her shorts. “You’re teasing me by not wearing any panties.”

His fingers followed the slope down, feeling the smoothness of her freshly shaven pussy. Sula spread her legs slightly and explored her clit with her fingers against her pussy mound. His forefinger touched the hardness of her button, causing an instant reaction. He massaged her clit in circles.

“You know what that does to me!” She spoke in halting words. Her body jolted several times.

He kissed her as his fingers parted her pussy lips, then his forefinger curled up and entered her. By now, her breathing was very rapid. Their eyes met as he slowly fingered her pussy.

“If they only knew what you’re doing to me,” she said, glancing over her shoulder at the group inside.

“Please finger me faster, Scott, my husband,” she desired.

He increased his pace, as did their hearts. He managed to use his thumb on her clit, making her want it more. “I need you to fuck me, my husband,” she said as she kissed him.

“Faster!” She needed.

Scott gave his finger plus a second for a determined increase. In, out, in, out, like a piston. “I can’t keep this speed up much longer,” he told her.

“I know, but it feels so fucking good!” She sighed.

“It’s unusual to hear you swear, but I like it.”

“I need you to fuck me, my Scott,” she repeated.

“I will, my love.”


“I can see you two are having fun!” Jenny smiled, catching them off guard. “Scott, Sula needs fucking; I can see it in her eyes,” she said, kissing them. “I don’t want to make you stop, but it is time that I tell Afia that we are married. She has recovered enough.” Scott had to leave Sula in her fevered state of desire. Jenny led them hand in hand to the gathered group.

Jenny sat beside Afia, taking her hand in hers. “You remember how we’ve talked and talked about having our own catering business? And have you wondered how our friendship would be affected if one of us got married and had to relocate?”

“Yes, and we hope we can still be in business,” Afia added.

“Afia, my love, during our adventure, Scott and I were married, and I also married Sula.”

“What ... I don’t understand? Did you get married to Scott ... and Sula?” Afia’s expression revealed her shock.

“It happened while he and I were on the run and hiding from the National Police.”

“And what happens to us, our lovemaking?”

“I don’t know my love. I fear that our days of pleasing each other may have come to an end.” Afia began crying again.

“I just got you back into my life, and now we can’t make love anymore? I need you, Jenny, my love!” She sobbed.

Afia looked up at Scott, tears pooling in her eyes. “I am happy for my Jenny but also feel the loss of our oneness. You have been to bed with Sula also?” She inquired, her gaze fixed on Jenny.

“Yes, I have; the three of us have consummated our wedding vows.” Afia buried her head in Jenny’s chest, sobbing again.

Afia took Scott’s right hand tight in hers, pulling on it. “Please, Scott, I beg of you, please let Jenny and I make love one last time! She has been my whole life for so many years! I know you would consider it cheating on you, but please, please, I beg of you, let me make love with my Jenny one last time!” Afia sobbed into Jenny’s breasts again. Jenny motioned for Scott and Sula to leave her alone with Afia for a few minutes.

Sula led Scott back out onto the balcony. “Wow, does she ever love Jenny!” She said, looking back at them.

“I feel like I’m ripping apart a long-married couple,” he said, seeing them hugging.

“I fear that Jenny would no longer be full of love for us. She would always be sad that she’d lost her Afia. And would she love us less for separating them?” She wondered.

Scott and Sula embraced. She urged him, unseen, to fondle a breast. “I have no choice but to permit Jenny to leave our marriage and be with Afia.”

“I don’t want to lose our Jenny, I love her too,” she reasoned.

Scott thought for a moment. “I have a suggestion that may solve the problem, but I need your approval,” he said. His fingers, feeling her left nipple growing hard under her top, whispered his proposal to her.

“Oh, yes, yes, my husband! Please, please, can we do this?” Sula beamed.

“Can you go and ask their parents to join us?”

“Yes!” She hurried to Jenny and Afia’s parents, asking them to join Scott on the balcony.

“We’ll join you shortly,” she said to Jenny.

Scott stated his suggestion to both parents, assuring them he was serious and not playing any games or being disrespectful. Sula added her support to Scott’s suggestion, convincing the mothers, who, in turn, gave their approval to their husbands.


The group returned to Jenny and Afia. Her eyes reddened from continued crying.

“What was all the conversing about with our parents?” Jenny asked.

“I will tell you, Jenny. You told us how you and Afia someday want to operate your own catering company,” he started.

“Yes, we do,” Afia agreed.

“You had also feared not being able to do so should one or both of you marry and move away.”

“I didn’t think that day would have arrived so soon,” Afia feared.

“Seeing how Afia reacted to finding you alive and safe says to me that she has such a deep love for you. I would never want to come between you and Afia. I’m afraid I have to say that I’d rather see you happy with Afia than sad about not having your lifelong friend and lover with you all the time. Therefore, I had seriously considered giving you the opportunity to leave our marriage,” Scott stated.

Jenny looked at him and her parents. “But Scott, I love you and Sula as well as my Afia. Please do not ask me to choose one over the other for you’d be placing me in a dilemma for which there would be no happy outcome for anyone.”

“I would not place you in such a predicament like that. I should have my head examined, and I’d be called crazy to suggest this, but what I offer to you is that Afia joins our family and lives with us as my wife and yours, and Sula’s wife also. You and Afia would be able to operate your catering service and make love together for the rest of your lives.”

Jenny shrieked at the top of her lungs, “You would do this for me, for us, my husband?!” She jumped to her feet, wrapping her arms tightly around Scott’s neck. “Afia and I, and we’d be family for life?”

“Yes, I cannot compete against your love for Afia, but maybe she could grow to love me and Sula half as much as she loves you. Sula and I have seen that you cannot be a whole, loving person without Afia in your life.”

Afia bolted to her feet, wrapping her arms tightly around Scott, her breasts pressing flat against his chest. “You would do this for me? You and Sula will let me join you and Jenny as one family?” She could not believe her ears. “Would I be honouring you by taking your last name? Would I then become Afia Richardson?”

“Yes, if you wish to.”

“Yes, yes, oh yes, Scott and Sula, I want this too; I want to join your family!”

“I had suggested to Scott that while you and Jenny operate the catering company, I could oversee the business and financial side. That way, all the business stays within the family,” Sula suggested.

“Yes, yes, three wives working, living, and loving together!” Afia agreed.

Jenny’s cheeks ached from smiling so much. She, Sula, and Afia all hugged Scott, smothering him with kisses.

“You agreed to this arrangement?” Afia looked at her parents.

“Mr. Richardson defended his reasoning very eloquently. I may not approve of you and Jenny as lovers, but with Scott, you’ll have the loving husband you so richly deserve, and I will also be able to bounce many grandchildren on my knees,” her father reasoned.

“Thank you so much, Father!” Afia hugged him tight, then her mother.

Jenny looked at her parents. “You will bless me with many grandchildren to tell stories to?” Her father asked.

“Yes, Papa, we’ll make you a happy grandfather,” She said, hugging her parents.

“Sula, I must tell you that Jenny and Afia are just like sisters, and it will be up to you to settle their arguments. They can be quite hot-headed sometimes,” Jenny’s mother kidded.

“I will be a gentle umpire,” she smiled.

The fathers came to Scott. “I envy you having three wives to love and keep satisfied.”

“We also pity you for having three wives to nag you and three times the headaches!” They joked, shaking his hand.

The mothers came to him next. “I trust that you will love my only daughter and keep her safe?”

“I will defend Afia, Sula, and Jenny with my life,” he confirmed.

“My question for you is, where will you live with our daughters, in your homeland of Canada? Jenny has never lived away from home.”

“Sula has wondered the same thing as me. Where we will live will be discussed.”

“We want our daughters to be able to live happy, safe lives, no matter where they are.”

“This special day demands a celebration!” Afia’s father declared.

“I agree,” Jenny’s dad proclaimed.

“Scott has to stay in the hotel room until he’s allowed to leave by the Ghanaian government,” Jenny said.

“Then we will bring the celebrations here!” Her mother smiled.

“I will be talking to my parents later today on the internet site, Seeme. Both your parents can meet them.”

“Can you bring me some of my clothes and bathroom items? I’m going to stay here,” Jenny said.

“Afia, you can help us,” her father asked.

“Momma, please, I’d rather stay with Jenny,” Afia protested, taking Jenny’s hand in hers. Her mother knew what they’d be doing together.

“Afia should begin to get acquainted with her new family,” she agreed.

“We will return in a few hours to celebrate this day,” Afia’s mother said.


Jenny and Afia hugged and kissed. “I was so certain that I would find you deceased.”

“It was a hazardous journey, but I had my Scott and my Sula to keep me safe.”

“We kept each other safe,” Sula said.

Afia embraced Jenny, fondling her left tit and kissing her. “We have a lot of love to make up for,” she said as she led Jenny into the bedroom.

Scott and Sula looked at each other, a little surprised they were left out of the intimacy. “Afia led Jenny to the bedroom as if we weren’t even here,” he commented.

“Come with me, we can make our own fun,” Sula said, returning them to the balcony.

“Don’t blame Afia. She and Jenny have been lovers for many years. I doubt that she’s even had many boyfriends. Having us in her life now is very new to her. She didn’t mean to ignore us on purpose. All she has on her mind is to love her Jenny,” she offered.

Sula stood by the railing, and he wrapped his arms around her slender waist from behind. She took a wider stance and guided his right hand down the front of her shorts and his left hand under her top.

“Love me, my husband, show me to the world.” Scott kissed the nape of her neck and pulled her top up, revealing her tits to the sunlight. “Feel my tits, make my nipples hard,” she desired.

Scott gently rubbed each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Erect with arousal, they stood out proudly. “Do you want me to show your pussy as well?”

“Yes, my husband. Show everyone you’re fingering me!” She urged.

He undid her shorts and pulled them down below her slim waist. She made them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. He caused her body to jolt as his finger rubbed her clit. Sula smiled, moaning softly, as Scott began to finger her for anyone to see. His hands busy, she offered her lips to him, accepting his tongue in her mouth. Their heart rates increased with kissing and touching. Sula put her right hand behind her, feeling Scott’s growing cock in his pants.

“I hope someone is watching us make love.”

“I certainly am,” he joked.

“I love you, my husband, and I will give you many, many years of pleasure.”

Startled, they turned to see Afia approaching. “Please don’t let me stop you; your loving looks very beautiful and sensual.” Afia came up to them closer, observing Sula naked from the waist down. Scott’s hand was caressing her left tit, and several fingers were hidden in her pussy.

“You want Scott to show your naked body?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You and I will get along famously,” Afia said with a smile. “Jenny and I would sneak off to the countryside to make love outdoors. But we had to be mindful of our surroundings. There are many people who scorn two women loving each other, and we would have been beaten or worse.”

“On our wedding night, I surrendered my virginity to Scott as we made love on the beach, with the stars as our ceiling.”

“That sounds very romantic,” Afia imagined.

“Scott is a very romantic husband,” Sula defended. Scott took his hands from her body.

“Why aren’t you making love with Jenny?” He asked.

“Can we start over again? I must wholeheartedly apologize for my ignorance. In my eagerness to make love with my Jenny, or, should I say, our Jenny, I ignored the both of you. That was very disrespectful of me.”

“We understand, Afia. You feared the worst for your Jenny, and then to reunite with her must have felt so overwhelming.”

“I thought I’d lost the love of my life!”

“I hope you can love Sula and me as much as you love Jenny,” Scott said.

“Will you forgive me?”

“Of course you are forgiven; we are family,” Sula consoled.

Scott looked at Afia, admiring her tall, slender figure. She came to him, placing her arms around his neck. “You kept my Jenny’s life safe in your hands; I know you’ll do the same for mine.”

She kissed him and urged his tongue into her mouth. She placed his right hand under her top, caressing her left tit. “Love me, my future husband. Let’s start on the balcony.”

“It would appear that I am not the only one who is prone to making love outside. I want the whole world to see that we are a family,” Sula asked. “You had better hope we don’t live in Scott’s Canada, where the winters are cold. You will freeze your little ass off with him fucking you outdoors,” she joked.

Sula led Scott and Afia to the railing. They embraced, and she pulled up her top. “Our babies will be happy to suckle on your firm breasts.” She and Afia embraced having their first kiss. Hands caressed breasts, and tongues explored wanting mouths.

“This is indeed going to be a very loving family,” Sula smiled.

Afia stepped closer to Scott and said, “Jenny was quick to point out to me that you and she had no control over what happened to you and her in Monrovia. She told me she was attracted to you even before your adventure began. I’m glad she had you to protect her.”

She raised her right hand, caressing his left cheek. Her eyes darted over his features.

“You are a very handsome man.”

“And you are exquisitely beautiful,” Sula complimented.

“Sula, you are so young, so very beautiful, with a lovely body. I love your short hair. It compliments your attractiveness,” she said, touching her soft, shiny locks.

“Scott, Jenny, and I made a good team when we were escaping from the police. There is strength in numbers, and the addition of you has made our family that much stronger,” Sula supported.

Afia returned her attention to Scott. She took his right hand, feeling its softness.

“Why is your hand shaking?” He asked.

“I’m nervous because of you.”

“Why would I make you nervous? I’d never do anything to make you fear me.”

“Please forgive Scott if I am not a satisfactory lover for you. I cannot remember the last time I had sex with a man. Plus, and I don’t mean any disrespect, I have never been with a white person before,” she admitted.

“This is my first time loving you, so we are both experiencing something new.”

“Scott is a very good lover,” Sula told her. “Have you had many male lovers before?” Sula wondered.

“I had a few boyfriends, mainly to please my father, but they were ungrateful, and one was abusive towards me.”

“We may quarrel over a family matter, but I will never raise a hand to any of you. You will never need to fear me.” He cupped her chin and drew her closer. He touched her lips lightly with his. Their kisses grew longer, and she accepted his exploring tongue into her mouth. Afia placed his hand on her left breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.