Scott's Situation
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott, Jenny, and Sula had just finished a sensual shower together when there was a knock at their door. He quickly dressed and opened the door after noticing David through the peephole.

“Breakfast is served!” He announced as he rolled a ready-made table into the room. He smiled, lifting the chrome lid off the center bowl of scrambled eggs. “You two are still in the news,” he added, handing Scott a copy of one of Accra’s daily newspapers.

“Have you heard anything from Mr. Mackenzie or Chief Abdubney?” he asked.

“No, nothing yet, but it’s only 9 o’clock.” Sula lent Jenny some clothes, and they appeared from the bedroom in form-fitting cotton shorts and low-cut tank tops. David eyed their tall, slim figures, as did Scott.

“That smells so good, I’m starving. Who knew having great sex could build up such an appetite?” Jenny boldly remarked.

“That’s for sure,” Sula agreed with a big smile.

Scott raised his eyebrows, smiled, and shrugged his shoulders “What can I say?” He said, looking at David.

Jenny lifted the lids and served three plates while Sula poured three coffees. “Join us for a coffee, Mr. Moore?” Jenny smiled.

“For a few minutes.”

“Can you make sure that the two policewomen have eaten?” Scott asked. David talked with Corporal Kwame, who reassured him that Chief Abdubney had taken care of them for food and guard changes.

“I will have to leave you shortly as I have several items to attend to for the upcoming Canada Day and Ghana Independence Day celebrations,” David mentioned.

Moments later, his cell phone chirped, and David talked for a minute. “Commissioner Mackenzie and Deputy Chief Abdubney will arrive at 11 a.m. to tell you what transpired overnight. I will leave you now and talk to you later.”

The two hours passed slowly. They tried having a threesome, though the approaching 11 o’clock time kept them from enjoying themselves. The newspaper article continued to describe the police search for Scott and Jenny.

“At least they haven’t tied you to us yet,” Scott said, taking Sula in his arms. They had a long kiss, with her urging his right hand under her top to fondle her bare breast.

Finally, at 11:15, there was a knock at the door. Through the peephole, Scott confirmed it was Commissioner Mackenzie and Deputy Chief Abdubney. They entered, shaking three welcoming hands and eyeing the appearances of Jenny and Sula.

“Please, let’s sit,” the chief motioned, ushering them to the couch. Scott sat comfortably sandwiched between his two wives.

“The reason for your perilous journey has been completed,” Chief Abdubney began. “The information that Oscar provided was indeed very accurate. Congratulations on your efforts! “The plot to assassinate President Grunshi has been thwarted,” he said with a smile.

“That’s great news. What happened to Police Chief Abeeku?” Jenny asked.

“He had been on vacation this week, so his whereabouts were initially unknown. Colonel Turay of the Ghanaian Army and I were able to trace his cell phone activity to an abandoned warehouse in the north side industrial area.”

“Surveillance of the building indicated he was not alone. I did not want to use our Rapid Deployment Force against our own police chief. Instead, Colonel Turay mobilized the President’s Own Guard Regiment, whose sole purpose is to protect the President. Unfortunately, Chief Abeeku would not surrender peacefully for questioning. He and two men with him were killed in an exchange of gunfire and explosions.”

Commissioner Mackenzie continued, “Chief Abdubney’s suspicions were correct, and four men, two in each car, were arrested close to your parents’ house, Jenny, and at your friend Afia’s home.”

“They are still undergoing intense interrogation,” the chief added. “At this precise moment, the Minister of Defense, the Chief of the Defense Staff, the Minister of the Interior, who oversees the Police Force, and the Inspector General of Police are all briefing President Grunshi about the plot to assassinate him,” Chief Abdubney explained.

“Now to the news concerning you three,” Mr. Mackenzie began. “While the Chief was busy with his side of the operation, I pursued the diplomatic approach. Unfortunately, Canada doesn’t have any diplomatic offices in Liberia. I conducted a conference call with the Ghanaian Embassy, in Monrovia, Liberia, with a Major General Abina; the Liberian Embassy and Ambassador Marundi here in Accra; and the United States Embassy in Monrovia, Liberia, with Ambassador MacMillan. I explained the circumstances of how Scott and Jenny came into possession of the information concerning the plot to kill President Grunshi. I asked the US Embassy to be the neutral investigator into the allegations that you two were responsible for the murders of Oscar Gautier and Police Officer Iambi.”

“The US Military Police were quick to examine the crime scenes and investigate possible links to Police Officer Iambi and Chief Abeeku. They also recovered Oscar’s body; he had been shot four times.”

“He had been shot at least once when we found him,” Scott mentioned.

“They found the body of Officer Iambi, which had remained unidentified in the Monrovia morgue. He had died from the injuries he sustained in the car and truck collisions you spoke of. And of special interest to you, Scott, he was never shot, as reported by the National Police. They were able to track down those who were perusing Oscar, you and Jennifer, and arrested them. At Chief Abdubney’s request, Oscar’s body will be brought to Accra, and he will be buried in the Cemetery of Honor.”

A moment later, Chief Abdubney’s cell phone chirped, and he excused himself to talk. He would look over at the seated trio as he paced back and forth. Mr. Mackenzie gazed at the beauty and slender figures of Jenny and Sula. They each held Scott’s hand. The chief then returned to his seat.

“I have some great news for you three. That phone call, believe it or not, was from our very own President Grunshi. He has been briefed on the plot to murder him and wants to recognize all of you for your efforts. You three are to be his special guests at the Presidential Reception tomorrow night as part of the Independence Day celebrations!”

“That is very exciting!” Jenny exclaimed. “We had better find something nice to wear,” she said, looking at Sula.

“All I have is my suit that I wore to my friend’s wedding. It would have to be cleaned,” Scott said.

“David will see to your suit being cleaned.”

“Our Justice Minister called his counterpart in Monrovia, Liberia. He briefed her on what had taken place, and I’m happy to inform you and Jenny that all charges against you for the murders of Oscar and Police Officer Iambi have been dismissed.”

“We are free?” Jenny asked.

“Not exactly. Scott has forged documents and will have to remain here until new passports and travel visas can be issued,” the chief said.

“It will take about ten business days to hand you a new passport, but we’ll hurry that up,” Mr. Mackenzie said to him.

“In the meanwhile, you three are now considered to be guests of President Grunshi,” Chief Abdubney smiled.


“Can we now call our families and let them know we’re safe?” Sula asked. Mr. Mackenzie looked to the chief.

“Of course you can; your families must be very worried about you.”

“Use the phone here,” Mr. Mackenzie said, motioning with his hand.

“Jenny, you call your parents first,” Scott said. As she quickly dialled her home number, Sula used her cell phone to call her family.

“My daughter, my daughter!” They could hear Jenny’s mother reacting to her voice. Her mother began crying, and so did Jenny as she told her she was safely in Accra.

“What did that awful Canadian man do to you, getting you mixed up in murders?”

“No, no, it was nothing like that, Mother. Scott has saved my life several times. Wait until you meet him; he’s a wonderful man.” Her mother said her father was at work. She would call him with the good news, and they would join her within the hour to hear her whole story.

“My parents are relieved that our journey is over and that we are safe. No police were talking to them. I reassured them that you are treating me with love and respect.” Sula had Scott talk to Kosey, and he praised Sula for how intelligent she was in helping them on their journey.

Chief Abdubney asked for the phone. “Mr. Dakuly, I’m Deputy Police Chief Abdubney from Accra. I want to let you know how clever and brave your daughter was in helping Scott and Jenny with their journey. You and your family should be very proud of her.”

“Yes, we are very proud of our daughter.”

Scott nervously waited for his parents’ phone to be answered. He noted there was a four-hour difference in the time zones.

“There’s no answer at Afia’s home, and I can’t get her on her cell phone. I left her a message for her to call me.” Scott and Jenny put the batteries back in their cell phones.

Scoot finally connected with his parents. “Hi Dad, I’m safe.”

“Scott, well, it’s about time. You’ve had your mother and me going out of our minds with worry for you.”

“Honey, it’s Scott; he finally decided to call us. You know I’m kidding you, Son.”

“Yes, I know you are, Dad.” Scott could hear footsteps quickly getting louder. “I’ll put you on speaker, Son. We’ve barely slept since the story about you broke here in Canada. You have become quite the celebrity. I think every news station and paper has interviewed us about you.”

“Scott, Scott, my son! My Son! What happened to you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you in jail? You and that woman, Jenny, are all over the news. You didn’t kill those men. I know my son, and I know you are innocent of those murder charges. We will get you the best lawyer we can!” She listed, finally taking a breath.

“Relax, Mom, I’m safe here in Accra, Ghana. No, I’m not in jail, and no, we definitely did not kill those two men.”

“I wish we could see you and hold you and see for myself that you are okay,” she fretted.

“You can log onto Seeme on the computer and video chat with your family,” David suggested.

“Dad, put your computer on Seeme, and we can see and talk.” David logged onto the website for Scott as his dad did the same.

A few minutes later, his mom said, “There you are; now I can see you.”

“Hi Mom,” Scott said as he waved and blew a kiss to her.

“You don’t seem the worse for wear,” his dad observed.

“I hope you haven’t worried too much about me.”

“We didn’t know what to think at first, but we knew you couldn’t be involved in two murders.”

“Thank you for the confidence in me.”

Jenny and Sula walked up behind Scott. “Is that the Jenny woman that was with you on your journey? I recognize her from her picture with yours in the news,” his mom asked.

Scott looked over his left shoulder. “Yes, mom, that’s Jennifer.” She put her right hand on his shoulder, and Scott embraced her around her waist. “These are my parents, John and Adele. Mom and Dad, this is my very close friend Jenny. She was serving at Ashton’s wedding reception; that’s how we met.”

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Richardson, it is an honour to meet you.”

“Oh, I love your accent, and you are so very beautiful,” Adele complimented.

“She sure is quite the looker,” his dad added.

“You should be very proud of your son. He saved my life several times during our journey,” Jenny stated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.