Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott gulped as he paid the twenty-five dollar charge inside the Red Door. The muffled sound of heavy-beat music came from beyond a hallway. The security staff used metal detectors to scan each one, plus they inspected Jenny and Sula’s small purses. They read the club rules printed on the wall in four different languages. The men attending gave both girls a close examination of their slim bodies, barely covered by their skimpy dresses.

Down the short hallway, the music grew louder and turning, they were bombarded with the base beat, multi-coloured lasers, strobe lights, and hundreds of people dancing.

“Do not get separated in here, and you go to the washroom together. If we get separated, we will meet at the DJ stand,” he cautioned over the loud music.

“We understand,” they agreed.

Young Sula was anxious to dance and was now swaying to the music. She took Jenny by the hand. “I know you desperately miss Afia. Will you love me tonight as if I were her to ease your loneliness?”

Jenny turned, cupping Sula’s soft face in her right hand. “Thank you, my love, for your understanding. Yes, I do miss my Afia terribly. I will love you now and always, my Sula,” she promised.

Jenny kissed her lightly on the lips, then parted her mouth with her tongue. Sula accepted Jenny’s probing tongue, and they embraced. A hand fondled a firm breast. Scott smiled at the passion his wives were showing for each other. A pause for a quick breath, and Sula returned the love. Their sensual display of love was enjoyed by several bystanders.

“You have my heart beating wildly, even faster than the beat of the music,” Sula confessed over the din. “Keep kissing me like that, and people will think we’re lesbians,” she added.

“Would that be so awful?”

“Not at all. We’ll make beautiful love,” Sula said with a smile.

Scott rubbed his wife’s bare back as they kissed. “Maybe I should leave you two lovely girls to yourselves,” he smiled.

“We have the best of both worlds; we love each other as women can and also love our husband,” Jenny said, kissing him. “Let’s find a table and get down to some serious dancing and fucking!”

Sula walked hand in hand with Jenny as Scott followed behind again, admiring their cute asses. “I still can’t believe I’m married to those two beautiful asses.”

“You sure are!” Sula enticed him with a wiggle of her small ass.


The dance floor was slightly elevated, with mirrors, steel, and chrome shining brightly throughout the club. Most of the crowd was black, with several Caucasian men and women. Many women were now dancing topless, wearing only their panties or a thong, and a few were naked. Sula stared wide-eyed at men and women in various states of undress. All forms of sex were taking place: men straight fucking women in different positions, some receiving blow jobs, plus girl-on-girl and guy-on-guy action. There were also several threesomes in action, with two girls and a guy or two guys and a girl.

Men watched Sula and Jenny with their cocks proudly hanging long or erect, ready to be fucked or sucked on. Several men stroked their hard cocks, enticing them to come over.

“It’s like shopping in a meat market,” Jenny said to Sula over the loud music.

“I’ve never seen so much real cock in my whole life!” Sula was amazed.

“Makes you want to sample a cock or two,” Jenny drooled.

“Remember, we are married now,” Sula remarked.

“Maybe Scott will let us sample different cocks within our marriage.”

“Is it difficult to resist all the cock wanting some fucking or sucking action?” He inquired as if he had overheard them.

“I apologize, my husband. We can’t help but look at all the nice looking cocks awaiting satisfaction. As the night goes on, it might be difficult to deny a guy a fuck or a blow job if I’m asked,” Jenny said.

“I know what you are saying. I see a lot of nice looking pussies here too. I love you both and want to see us enjoy ourselves and be safe. As long as we use a condom, would you like a stranger to fuck you at our table?”

“You would permit another man to pleasure me in front of you?” Sula asked wide-eyed.

“We’ll see how the night progresses. Should a guy interest you, I would not stop you from fucking another man,” he allowed.

“And we would enjoy seeing you put a smile on another woman’s face by fucking her at our table,” Jenny acknowledged.


They continued searching for an empty table. “The couple at the table beside us left a few minutes ago,” a naked woman riding a cock said. She got up to face the crowd, unashamed, spread her legs, lowered herself onto her guy’s hard cock, and continued fucking him.

A waitress came over. “Donnez-moi juste un moment pour nettoyer la table et désinfecter le siege.” “Just give me a moment to clean the table and disinfect the seat.”

They watched this full-breasted girl in a very low top clean the table. Her tight shorts accented her curvy ass cheeks. She sprayed the seat bench cover from end to end and then wiped it dry. While she was doing this, Jenny began kissing Sula. The woman fucking her cock beside them enjoyed watching the women kiss and slide a hand inside a dress to fondle a tit.

Jenny and Sula sat on either side of Scott. The waitress took their drink order, with Sula wanting to dance. She stood, holding out her hands. Scott and Jenny joined her on the dance floor. The song was in French but had a solid beat as they began to dance. The girls swayed side by side, and Scott faced them. His eyes viewed the seductive moves his wives’ bodies made to the music.

“I love the way you both dance; it’s very intriguing.” He eyed their enticing, seductive dance moves.

The waitress returned with their drinks, and Scott left to pay for them, so the girls continued dancing. Twenty dollars for drinks could make for an expensive night.

He took a sip as a slow song started. Sula accepted Jenny’s embrace as they held each other close, breast to breast. Their eyes locked on each other’s, and their lips came closer together. Their dancing had little foot movement, more like the beginnings of seduction. Tongues were exchanged as each person investigated the other’s mouth, their breathing quickening and desire building in their eyes.

“I love you, my Jenny,” Sula offered, caressing her soft face.

“I love you, too, my Sula. You are filling the void left by my Afia. When you meet her, I’m certain she will love you as much as I do.” Sula accepted Jenny’s hand inside her dress to fondle her right breast.

“Damn, don’t they look so fucking sexy together?” Scott commented to no one. He sat smiling, admiring his wives, and saying, “I’ve got to be the luckiest son of a bitch in the world!”

“There are many eyes watching us,” Sula commented, glancing around.

“That is because we are the two most beautiful women in here tonight, and we are in love with each other and our husband.” Jenny looked over to Scott and waved him to join them as they danced.

“You two look so fucking sexy dancing together,” he observed. Jenny and Sula opened their embrace, and Scott joined them.

“We will have to practice slow dancing as a threesome,” Sula mentioned.

“And a lot of sexy things as a threesome too; we can start right now,” Jenny replied.

They laughed and teased as several toes were accidentally stepped on by one or the other.

Anyone nearby was captivated by the sight of Scott kissing Sula, then Jenny, and then both girls kissing. He moved his hands from their bare backs onto their asses, holding them tightly to him. Jenny put her right hand down to his crotch.

“Hmm, not very hard yet, time to get your cock hard and keep it hard!” The song ended, and he kissed his wives.

Scott led his brides to the table. They toasted to their love and marriage and sat, taking in the sights and sounds.

“Most people put the table to one side so they can be seen fucking.” The woman beside them said. Scott slid the table, freeing up their leg and viewing space. Every so often, they’d hear a woman’s exciting climax or the grunt of a guy cumming.

The aroma of heated sex was beginning to fill the air in the nightclub.

Jenny stood and held her hand out for Sula. She stood, and they embraced. Jenny started kissing her in front of Scott. Jenny took the strap of Sula’s dress and pulled it over her head. She urged it, revealing Sula’s tits to anyone watching. Sula did the same, revealing Jenny’s tits to the crowd. Jenny kneeled, pulling Sula’s snug-fitting dress lower. She used Jenny’s shoulder for support as she stepped out of her dress. She smiled at Scott, completely naked in front of him and everyone else. Jenny reached her hands up, fondling both of Sula’s tits. Her hands slid down her sides and around to feel her sweet ass cheeks.

Jenny leaned forward and kissed Sula’s pussy. She spread Sula’s legs as her tongue searched for her opening. Sula’s body jolted as Jenny’s tongue found her clit.

“Come to me, my husband,” Sula said.

Scott stood beside her, and she began to kiss him. He fondled her right tit and could feel her body reacting to Jenny’s tongue.

“I feel so excited and turned on with my husband kissing me and feeling my tits while our wife is eating my pussy! I want more of this loving my Scott!”

“You will have this kind of loving and much more. Perhaps you’d like another woman to sample your pussy, maybe even tonight?” He offered.

“I could not deny my passion should another woman’s tongue be pleasing my pussy,” Sula envisioned.

“Then you find yourself a woman who is attractive to you, bring her to our table. We will all enjoy watching her eat your pussy.”

“Yes, yes I will do that for you, my husband.”

“Don’t just do it for me, Sula; do it for you also.”

“And are we also to find us a man to pleasure us in front of you?”

“Yes, if you both so desire.”

“Please forgive me if I am hesitant. This is all new to me,” Sula said.

“I understand perfectly. I would never force you to do anything you wouldn’t like or enjoy. Never be afraid to express your thoughts to me. We are equals in our marriage.”

Sula brought Jenny to her feet, tugged her dress down, and made her naked too. “Scott has permissioned me to find another woman to eat my pussy.”

“You can also find yourself another woman to pleasure you if you so desire,” he offered to Jenny. “And you can both find yourselves a man to fuck you at our table.”

Sula kneeled, her tongue finding Jenny’s clit as she and Scott kissed.

Sula loved the power of making Jenny’s body jolt. She undid Scott’s pants, helping him to step out of them, and Jenny unbuttoned his shirt. Sula stood, and she and Jenny kissed again, then Scott in turn. Both girls stroked his cock, causing it to spring to life. Jenny laid Sula on the bench seat, the vinyl feeling cool on her back. She crawled and kissed her way up Sula’s teenage body. Sula’s legs bent at the knee to keep her lover in place, arms embraced.

“You’re moving your thighs as if you’re fucking me,” she felt.

“You are such a beautiful young woman,” Jenny said, caressing Sula’s face. “Have you ever used a dildo on your pussy?” She asked.

“No, just my fingers,” Sula revealed.

“You are in for a very pleasurable treat when we get to my home. Afia and I use a dildo on each other most every time we make love.”

“I may be ignorant about sex, not knowing any different. I didn’t know that lesbians still need a cock to make love with.”

“But it’s a dildo and not a real man’s cock,” Jenny reasoned.

“But we have a real man to fuck us,” Sula countered, looking at Scott watching them.

“Yes, we do, but a dildo won’t stand you up on a date, a dildo won’t mistreat you, a dildo is always hard and ready for you, or a dildo will always be there for you when you need it,” Jenny listed.

“But a dildo can’t kiss you and love you. A dildo can’t let you cry on its shoulder when you’re sad, make you laugh, or tell you how beautiful and sexy you are,” Sula countered.

“That means we’ll have the best of both worlds: Scott’s big, loving cock and a dildo fucking us,” she explained.

Jenny moved to nibble on Sula’s collarbones after briefly kissing her lips. Her tongue traced between her breasts and then circled each nipple. Her mouth washed each nipple, making them harder. Sula’s breathing was heavy, her chest rapidly rising and falling. Jenny nibbled on her ribs as she made her way across her flat stomach. Her tongue licked a ring around her navel, and she kissed it. Sula wanted more and urged Jenny to lower her head.

“Please taste me,” she desired.

Jenny moved further down her body, kissing and licking her skin. Sula’s pussy seemed to have a life of its own. She tightened and loosened her muscles beckoning Jenny’s mouth to it. Her lips melded to Sula’s pussy, her tongue exploring deeply.

“I can taste your juices, and they are delicious. Here Scott, taste her also,” Jenny asked.

He leaned down and kissed Jenny. “She does taste good.” He moved, and Jenny rubbed his back as he sampled Sula’s pussy juices. His lips were moistened with her juices. Jenny kissed him hard.

“I love you so much!” Her eyes glistened for her new husband.

She returned to pleasing Sula. The desire was building in Sula’s eyes. “I need you, Scott,” she said, motioning with her hand.

He came to her, and they kissed. She breathed heavily as Jenny made her more excited. She stroked his cock and said, “Please fuck our Jenny.” She moved him closer and began sucking on his cock. He patted her head, showing his approval.

“I love how you suck my cock.”

“I want to please you, my husband. I am soon to quench my thirst and drink your cum,” she smiled, stroking him. Scott moved to Jenny’s ass and propped her up on her knees.

She looked back at Scott. Passers-by would stop briefly to watch the erotic threesome.

Scott inched closer as his fingers tested her pussy for wetness. He leaned down and licked her several times, and she wiggled her ass in pleasure against his mouth. He put the head of his cock on her pussy and rubbed it up and down. Her lips parted, accepting his cock, and he slowly began to fuck her doggy.

“Mmm, I like us, fucking doggy!” She smiled, moving her ass from side to side. Jenny returned to eating Sula’s pussy, as he reached a free hand around and rubbed Jenny’s clit.

“I love Jenny eating my pussy, but I want our Scott to fuck me too. How can I have both?”

“I have the answer. Sula, I’ll give you your first doggy fuck while Jenny works your clit over with her tongue.”

“That’s a wonderful idea. I’m sure we can give you a fantastic cum as well!” Scott fucked Jenny for another minute, then pulled out of her. Jenny went to the floor on her knees and pulled Sula beside her. They embraced, kissing and fondling each other’s tits.

Scott stood there, his hands on his hips, his hard eight inches bobbing to his pulse, wanting more action. Jenny grasped his hard cock, stroking it. He smiled as his wives took turns holding and sucking on his cock. They kissed again and stood to kiss him.

Jenny lay on the seat and had Sula cover her body in the sixty-nine position. They began eating each other’s pussies as Scott came up behind Sula’s tiny ass. He rubbed her soft cheeks, and Jenny sucked on his cock to keep it hard. She stroked his cock and placed it against Sula’s pussy. “Fuck our Sula, Scott!” She urged.

She was inches away and watched his cock slide into Sula. She saw the in-and-out pumping rhythm as he began to fuck his teenage bride. Jenny licked the shaft of his cock when it showed, then concentrated on Sula’s clit.

Sula moaned with delight at the sensation of being fucked doggy while her clit was licked. She, in turn, enjoyed eating Jenny’s pussy. She laughed a little as Scott’s balls would touch and bump her brow or nose as he fucked Sula. His cock slipped out, so Jenny took it in her mouth, sucking on it. She buried her face in Sula’s pussy, her tongue going in as deep as it could. She guided his cock back inside Sula. Jenny held onto Sula’s cute ass cheeks for support, and Scott put his hands on hers. A few guys stopped to watch them in their sensual-looking threesome.

“Fuck ‘em good, man! Get your fucking money’s worth from those black bitches!” A white man commented.

“They aren’t bitches, they’re my wives!” He corrected them.

“Thank you for supporting us, my husband,” Sula said.

“No one slanders my family,” he stated.

“I love the feeling of you fucking me, doggy. We’ll certainly have to do this position again soon,” Sula commented.

“Fuck my Sula, Scott. I want to taste your cum from her pussy after you’ve fucked her.”

“Then Scott and I will do the same to you.”

Scott would lean over on Sula’s back and fondle her tits. She turned her head, and they managed to kiss. “I love you, my husband!” She breathed heavily.

“And I love you also, my wife.”

“Uh, oh fuck, my husband, my Scott, I’m going to cum!” Sula exclaimed. “Oh, my Jenny, eat my pussy, my husband, fuck me, cum in me, fuck me!” She needed. Her thighs buckled under the force of her strong climax. He gripped her slim waist tighter to stay inside her. Her body movements were too much for Scott.

“I can’t hold on any longer either, uhh ... uhh ... uhh!” He pumped faster, grunting his cum into his young bride.

“What a fantastic view of a fucking cum!” Jenny exclaimed.

She licked the shaft of his cock, now glistening with his and Sula’s cum mixture. He slowed to a stop, his senses catching up to him.

“I wanted to last longer, but when Sula started moving her little ass from cumming, I couldn’t stop.” His cock slid out of Sula, and her satisfied pussy started dripping cum into Jenny’s waiting mouth. Jenny pulled Sula closer to her mouth, licking and slurping up Scott’s cream.

“Come to me, my husband,” Sula requested, holding out her right hand. She leaned up and took several kisses from him. “Let me clean you off,” she said, grasping his slippery cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.