Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

“Any idea how far we are from Grand Bereby?” Scott asked, looking at the map.

“I don’t really know,” Jenny replied, enjoying her experience of driving the Mercedes.

“I zeroed the trip odometer when we left Tabou; what does it show?”

“It shows sixty-nine kilometres.”

“Nice sexy number,” Sula said with a smile.

“That means we’ve driven past Grand Bereby.”

“I’m sorry, I must have missed a sign,” she apologized.

“It’s not your fault. We’re basically driving blind except for the map,” Scott offered.

“We probably distracted you,” Sula grinned.

“We should be getting closer to San Pedro, how is the gas?” He asked.

“It’s just below three-quarters full,” Jenny observed.

Jenny continued, and twelve kilometres later they were in San Pedro. They decided to continue for another 65 kilometres to Sassandra. There, they refuelled the car, and Sula called home, leaving a message to say all was still safe. They found an isolated shoreline on the ocean to have some lunch that Ariana and Kosey had provided.

The waves lapped gently against the white sand as Scott placed two logs close together to sit on.

Sula laughed, opening a lunch bag. “This is for Scott when you can’t mix wine and fucking,” she smiled, showing them the note from Kosey and a box of a dozen Viagra pills.

“You will be a very busy husband with two wives to always keep satisfied,” Jenny kidded.

“Maybe I’ll need a second man to help me fuck my wives,” he kidded.

“You would allow another man to pleasure us, to fuck us?” Sula asked as Jenny also looked at him.

“I get to fuck two different women every day. Perhaps I should allow other men to fuck you both besides me,” he teased.

“Whatever would be your enjoyment, we’ll do for you, our husband,” Jenny said.

Scott took a few minutes to check over the Mercedes’ condition. The engine compartment, which was clean when he first saw it, was covered in brownish-red dirt. Some of the black paint was wearing off on the rear fenders, revealing the grey underneath.

Much to his appreciation, both his wives stripped off their clothes before eating their lunch. They stood caressing each other, two perfect figures before him. He boldly walked his naked wives along the deserted beach. A few unguarded moments allowed some laughter and love amongst the trio to grow deeper.

“How far is it to Abidjan?” Jenny asked.

“I’d say from studying the map, about 230 kilometres,” Sula replied.

“That’ll take us maybe another four or five hours, depending on the roads. Sula, we’ll need you to help us find a hotel room for the night,” Scott mentioned.

“Abidjan is the capital city, it should be very big. I’ll search it on my cell phone for a good hotel, if you think it’s safe to do so.”

“It should be okay,” Scott said.

“I was partly right. Abidjan is the economic capital. Yamoussoukro is the political capital. “Wow, Abidjan has over seven million people!” Sula stated.

“We should be able to find a safe hotel for the night. What is it you said, Scott? When you are a sheep trying to hide from the wolf, hide among the sheep.” Jenny recited.

“We should try to stay on the east side of Abidjan so there’s less traffic in the morning. Then straight onto Accra,” he suggested.

“And then to my home and family!” Jenny beamed.

“We don’t know how we will contact the Deputy Police Chief. I promise, we will get you home to your parents, but it may not be that day. We still need to be careful of what we do,” Scott cautioned.


It was time to continue their journey, and luckily the road was now reasonably paved. Seventy kilometres per hour was a safe speed. Sula remained topless and drove as Jenny took her turn in the back seat with Scott. Jenny eagerly went to work on his cock, Sula adjusting the mirror so she could glance at the fun happening behind her.

Jenny’s pussy accepted his fingers, and he teased her clit. She had his cock hard in no time, much to Sula’s mirrored delight. Jenny put her hands on his shoulders for support as she straddled his thighs. He held his cock, and she settled down, taking in the head.

“I’m going to fuck you the same way our Sula did,” she stated, kissing Scott.

Jenny hugged him tightly, kissing him as she started riding his hard cock. She seemed distant in her thoughts as she moved up and down on him.

“Thinking of your Afia?” He asked.

“You are able to read my thoughts so soon, my husband. Yes, I’m worried about her. How will she accept that I’m now married to you?”

“We will figure this out in due time.” Scott kissed her passionately, and she urged him to fondle her tits.

“Please turn around so I can see you fucking our husband,” Sula requested.

“It would be my pleasure,” Jenny said, smiling and turning around.

Sula watched in the mirror as Jenny’s pussy again swallowed his cock. She continued to fuck him as his hands became her bra cups. His right hand traced down her ribs and navel to her clit. Her body reacted immediately to his touch.

“Please,” she whispered.

Scott knew her desire, and his fingers massaged her hard button. She tried her hardest to kiss him in time with her beat. He would tease her, making her body jolt against her sensitive clit. Sula tried in vain to watch the action in the mirror and also drive safely.

She finally had to stop the car. “What’s wrong?” Scott asked, looking around.

“Nothing is wrong. I’m not a good driver, to begin with, and I cannot drive safely and watch Jenny please our husband at the same time. So I’m going to watch for a few minutes,” she smiled, turning on the seat.

She and Jenny smiled, clutching hands. She looked at Scott, who was feeling her tits, then watched intently as Jenny fucked their husband.

“I’ve never seen a real cock fuck a pussy before, only in porn movies,” she said, leaning closer. She observed how Jenny’s pussy lips would curl and uncurl as she rode his cock. “This is so beautiful.”

Sula liked Jenny’s reaction to Scott touching her clit and put her fingers on her. “Yes, yes, Sula, my love, please help to make me cum!”

Encouraged by Jenny’s desire, Sula steadily rubbed her clit. “Fuck our husband, Jenny!” She exclaimed, smiling as she felt Jenny’s body react.

“I am; I’m going to make him fuck me and cum in my pussy. Make me cum too, my sweetness,” Jenny desired.

The kisses between Jenny and Scott replaced words. Breathing became heavier and more rapid. Jenny began moaning as she rode Scott’s cock, and Sula triggered her button. Jenny paused for a moment, her eyes half-closed, looking at Sula, “Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh!” She gasped.

Her body writhed from her climax, and Sula kept steady pressure on her clit. Jenny kissed Scott hard and then Sula.

“Will you both pleasure me tonight?” Sula asked.

“Yes, my love,” Jenny said, cupping her soft-skinned face in her hands.

Jenny wasn’t done yet and accelerated her pursuit of Scott. “I love fucking our husband,” she offered. “Come on, Scott, you know what I want.”

“No, you can’t have it yet!” He teased, making her slow down.

“Oh ... come on!” She pleaded.

“What do you want?”

“I want your cum!”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to fuck that big, beautiful cock of yours!”

“Okay, so fuck it, fuck my cock!” He prompted.

Jenny started bouncing lightly on his cock, wanting her prize inside her. Scott held her by the hips, careful that his cock didn’t slip out and be injured. Sula was intent on watching the white and dark contrast of their fucking.

“And don’t hold back!” She warned.

Sula’s right hand felt the slimy shaft of his cock go in and out of Jenny. She lightly fondled his balls.

“You cock teaser,” he kidded at Jenny as she tightened her pussy muscles around his cock.

“Come on, Scott!” She needed his cum.

“You’re getting him close. I can see it in his eyes. Keep going, my love, keep fucking our husband!” Sula encouraged.

“Yes, I’m getting close!” “Uhh ... uhh ... uhhh!” Scott hugged her tightly, burying his face against her back. He grunted his climax into her.

“That’s what I wanted to hear! I fucked our husband’s cock!” Jenny smiled proudly.

His cum began to leak out as she came to a halt. “I’ll lie quickly on my back, and you put your pussy over my face,” he said.

Scott did so, and Jenny scrambled to straddle his head. He opened his mouth just in time for his cum to ooze from her pussy onto his tongue. He pulled her down by her tiny ass and cleaned her up. He felt the warm sensation of her mouth as she licked and sucked his cock clean.

“I think you should continue driving, Scott. I know my driving isn’t very good,” Sula confessed.

“I didn’t want to make any comments about your driving skills,” he said. “Who taught you how to drive?”

“Papa did,” she confessed.

“It is not uncommon for a parent to teach a child how to drive. I will give you some lessons to improve your driving skills.”

“And good lessons to improve my skills in bed also?” She grinned.

“Yes, Jenny and I will teach you many wonderful ways to please us all.”


The road traffic increased over the next hour and a half. Just past Songon-Agban, they stopped to study the city map of Abidjan.

“We should put on our tops,” Jenny regretted.

“It looks like we stay on the A-3 highway, then take several different roads. Wait a moment, I can bring up the streets of Abidjan on my cell phone app!” Sula happily exclaimed.

“Okay, now, you said we should stay on the east side of the city, and that’s near the airport. You’ll have to trust my directions,” she cautioned.

“And I’ll be your extra pair of eyes,” Jenny added.

“We’ll definitely need extra eyes travelling through an unknown, big city,” Scott agreed.

“This is one thing for sure that will define our family: teamwork,” he added.

“I should look for different hotels before we move on too much further. There are twenty listed, ranging from one to eighteen. The newest one is called, L’hôtel Atlantic Beach, the Atlantic Beach Hotel, and is rated at four and a half stars out of five and listed as number three out of twenty.” Sula showed them the pictures on her phone.

“Looks good to me, how are the reviews?” He asked.

“Closest to an American hotel in Abidjan, with excellent service and food, shuttle bus to town, and nightlife,” she listed.

“Sounds perfect. I need a good long, hot shower; a good sleep, a good meal, and a good fuck, not necessarily in that order,” Jenny commented, and they laughingly agreed.


Off in the distance, they could see the landscape change with the skyline of tall buildings. A brownish haze hovered above, indicating a large, major metropolis. Sula gave the directions for Auto Route du Nord, then Boulevard de la Paix, Point Houphouet–Boigny, Boulevard Valery Giscard d’Estaing, and finally onto Hwy 100.

“I’ve never seen so many roads or tall buildings before,” Sula remarked, gazing around.

It took three pairs of eyes to manoeuvre through the dense traffic in the middle of the afternoon. They drove past the Kotoka International Airport. A passenger jet was so low on approach to landing that it seemed as if you could reach up and touch it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.