Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Kosey talked with Ariana, saying it was time for the newlyweds to celebrate their wedding night. He snuck the three out of his house and drove them twenty minutes to their beachside cabin.

“I’ll leave you to your night of celebration,” Kosey said as he shook Scott’s hand. “You watch out for our family,” he charged Heinz. He dutifully lay on the porch, facing the road. Sula laid a bag of food on the kitchen table and handed a paper bag to Scott.

“From Papa.” He opened it and saw a note.

“This will help you keep your wives satisfied at the same time.”

“It’s another bottle of wine for us,” Scott grinned, showing them the handmade label.

“You are going to be very busy tonight, our husband,” Sula smiled, opening the bottle for them. Sula laughed at Scott and Jenny’s reactions to the awful taste as they each took a long swig. He then kissed both his brides.

Sula showed her new husband and wife their cabin. “It may not be very much, but I love coming here to think, dream, and watch the sunsets.” She smiled shyly, showing them the queen-sized bed in the small room.

“Scott, look at the sunset; look at the full moon rising above the horizon. It’s so full and bright!” Jenny commented, looking out across the horizon. Scott came up behind, caressing her body with his. She wrapped his arms around her stomach and raised them to embrace her breasts.

Sula came up on his right, rubbing his back. Scott placed his right arm around her, too. “I can see why you love it here,” Jenny admired.

Sula placed his right hand on her left breast, holding him close to her. “The sound of the waves on the shore, the warm breeze, the quiet,” Jenny listed.

She and Sula embraced, arm in arm. “Come out and feel the water,” Sula offered. She led the way down a short, sandy path. To the right, under three palm trees, was a large square patio deck. The white sand had a bluish hue from the rising moonlight.

The shoreline had a gentle curve, and various lights shone and flickered from homes and cabins. Numerous small fishing boats rested on rollers for the daily trek to earn their owners a meagre living. The moon casts a warm, light blue glow over them.

“Look up at the sky!” Sula pointed. Lifting their heads, they could gaze at the countless twinkles of stars and planets as far as the eye could see. He pointed out a satellite orbiting the earth, the silent blinking of a jet plane and its contrail, and a ship’s light on the horizon.

“Wow, this is fantastic. No wonder you feel so at peace here!” Jenny sighed.

“Sure makes you forget about all the troubles going on in the world,” Sula remarked. “And there is hardly a soul around to disturb us.”

“Be right back,” Scott said, hurrying inside. He took off his shoes and socks, making sure the flash drive was safe. “I need my shoes to stay dry,” he said, returning with several towels.

Scott rolled up his pant legs, wading into the water. “I sure hope there aren’t any sharks around,” he said, peering into only two feet of dark water.

“Not too many sharks, but plenty of dolphins and other fish. Want to go for a swim? We can swim naked,” Sula teased.

“And then I want you to walk me naked along the beach,” Jenny enticed.

“Yes, walk us both naked,” Sula agreed.

“It isn’t even totally dark yet,” he justified.

“You are not proud to show off your new wives’ naked bodies?” Sula questioned.

“Of course I am. I didn’t expect to be walking you naked along a beach. That only happens in my fantasies or in the movies.”

Sula took Jenny’s hand, bringing them in front of Scott. “Please kiss us and take off our clothes, our husband.” He embraced them in each arm. Sula caressed his cheek as she watched him and Jenny kiss. She watched passionate, beautiful kissing for real and not in the movies. “Please make me as good a lover as Jenny is,” she said softly.

“We will,” they replied in unison.

Sula closed her eyes and felt Scott’s lips ever so slightly touch hers. She allowed his tongue to part her lips and explore her mouth. Jenny smiled, smoothing a hand over her two lovers’ backs. Sula’s young heart beat faster, her passion growing as his strong arms held her. She breathed heavily through her nose, pushing back against his kiss. She held him tight to her breast, yearning to be made love to for the first time.

Scott slipped Sula’s top from her shoulders. To the sand, it fell. She embraced him, pressing her tits to his chest. Jenny kneeled and assisted Sula in removing her skirt. Now naked, she stood proudly before her husband. She kissed him and watched him take off Jenny’s top. Sula returned the gesture, freeing Jenny from her skirt. Together, they took off Scott’s clothes. They both admired his pale-skinned body and his semi-hard cock.

“Your body appears to be fit and trim. We will appreciate that very much,” Sula praised.

“I have got to be the luckiest man in the world!” He complimented her, taking his naked brides in his arms. He turned them towards the ocean, the moonlight bathing their beautiful bodies.

They joined hands, running and shrieking as they splashed their way into the water. Playful screams of splattering water on each other and laughter filled the air with foam kicked up from running and chasing in the shallow waters. Scott and Jenny followed Sula, diving under the crashing waves. They huddled together, embracing, laughing, and joking, with water trickling down between their breasts and full chests heaving up and down from quickened breaths.

“I still feel like a shark is coming in with every wave,” Scott said, retreating to the shoreline.

“Chicken!” Sula teased.

“I’d sooner be a live chicken than a dead duck,” he joked.

She and Jenny frolicked in the waves for a few more minutes as he dried off and gazed at his two beautiful, sensual brides. He watched them embrace and couldn’t help stroking his cock.

“I have got to be fucking nuts to have two wives!” He said to no one as he dried his hair. “Women can get away with being naked in public, not men,” he said, pulling on his boxer shorts.

Hand in hand, his brides emerged from the water, breasts gently bouncing and heavily breathing. They embraced him, getting his chest wet again.

“Why the boxer shorts?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t want my hard-on to attract too much attention,” he kidded, pulling out the waistband.

The cooling waters couldn’t retain his growing cock. He tossed them a towel, and Jenny threw hers back to him.

“You dry us off with your tongue,” she challenged.

“But you’re covered in salt water,” he protested.

Jenny stood up, her legs spread, her hands on her hips. “Well?” she enticingly asked.

Sula struck the same pose. “We’re waiting.” Their brilliant white smiles added to the moonlight.

Water droplets trickled down between their breasts. Droplets fell to the sand from their shaved pussies. Scott embraced them, licking water drops from a shoulder, then the others. Their lips followed their necks. He was rewarded with kisses as he moved behind them, shoulder blades revealing long, straight backs to his tongue. Goosebumps showed the cooling air on their skin and their increasing excitement. Each shoulder dried with lips revisited. Smiles and giggles revealed the pleasures bestowed.

“Scott, you’re being a tease,” Jenny remarked as he kissed her neck again.

He ushered his girls side by side. He leaned over and tongued a circle around four nipples. His tongue and cooling air made them rock hard. He kneeled, their arms caressing his head as he kissed his ribs and navel. He went lower, his tongue drying the skin, wanting to stay wet. He moved left and right, nibbling on a hip bone. He turned each bride around, licking their rounded ass cheeks.

“He is being a tease,” Sula agreed.

Scott caressed an ass cheek and leaned his head closer between spread legs. An anticipated touch made Jenny’s body jolt. Sula smiled down at Scott, her right fingers combing his hair as she felt his warm breath and tongue part her pussy lips. Her body jerked, and she inhaled a soft gasp from his touch. He alternated between their treasures, tasting the growing wetness and feeling his desires build. With urges rising in both girls, his head was held in place by each.

“Wow, I don’t think I ever want to use a towel again after a shower!” Jenny exclaimed.

“Or a bath or swimming,” Sula added.

Scott stood, catching his breath. Jenny and Sula embraced him, the bulge in his shorts betraying his growing excitement.

“I can imagine you both drying me off with your tongues,” he smiled.

“He’d cum before we were finished,” Jenny joked.

“I do know you don’t have a gun on you this time!” Jenny kidded, fondling his lengthening cock.

Jenny kneeled in front of Scott, giving a slight tug on Sula’s hand to join her. “Have you seen a real cock up close before?”

“No, I haven’t just seen them in pictures and porn movies.”

Jenny parted the opening, releasing his growing cock and balls. “I will teach you everything you need to know and do to please our husband.”

She grasped it by the shaft, stroking it. “Just look at this beautiful cock, and imagine how it’s going to please us for so many years and make our wonderful babies,” Jenny predicted. Sula watched it grow hard in Jenny’s hand.

Jenny smiled at her, leaned forward, and kissed it on the head. She licked around the sensitive head, making his body jolt. Sula watched Scott’s cock swallowed by Jenny, giving it several strokes. Scott looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

“What if someone walks by?” He asked.

“They can stop and watch us,” Sula offered. “It is not unusual for couples to have sex on the beach, day or night. No one causes any problems and will usually support the couple.”

“Can I try? I’ve only read about sucking a cock from Cosmo mainly and watching porn movies,” Sula desired. “I sneak in some movies when no one is home. My parents watch it too.”

Jenny held his cock for Sula. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes. She stroked it and repeated what she’d seen Jenny do. Sula took his cock into her virgin mouth with steady sucking strokes. Moments later, a couple came strolling by. They watched the threesome. Scott lowered his head. He’d rather be caught and blown up in public than be identified as the murderer of Oscar and the National Policeman.

“You have been watching porn,” Jenny commented, watching her techniques. She sucked it several times and held it for Jenny to continue.

“Just a bit longer; we need his cum to consummate our marriages,” Sula stated.

Sula returned to pleasing Scott’s cock. Jenny then turned Sula’s head toward her and caressed the softness of her face. She leaned slightly, planting a light, soft kiss on her lips, and fondled her left tit. Sula had previously received friendly kisses on the lips from women, but this was the first time a woman’s kiss had been for love or passion. She didn’t refuse Jenny’s affection and pressed back, returning her kiss.

They stood, each taking Scott’s hand, and began to walk three abreast. “We shouldn’t go too far,” Scott cautioned. He proudly walked his two naked brides in the warm late-evening air, his semi-hard cock and balls remaining in view.

Several people sitting in front of their homes noticed the trio in the fading dusk light. Jenny turned them around about a hundred yards down. Sula switched sides, staying by the water on the return.

“I know most of the people we’ve seen. They wouldn’t understand seeing me naked with two others.”

They stopped, picked up their clothes, and strolled towards the cabin. “What a beautiful evening, the perfect setting,” Jenny commented, gazing at the stars and full moon.

Sula stopped by the wooden deck, caressing Scott. “It would be picture perfect and a dream come true for me if our first time making love could happen here under the stars,” she desired.

Jenny looked around, viewing the sandy beach, rolling waves onshore, and nature’s star-filled ceiling. “I couldn’t agree more!”

“I could bring out the bed mattress and place it on the deck for us to lay on,” Scott suggested.

“Yes, please, my husband!” Sula replied softly, touching his lips.


Scott went into the cabin, searching for a safe place to hide the flash drive. He tucked his socks inside his shoes, placing them beside Heinz. “I figure no one will mess with you, Heinz.” He patted him, scratching behind his ear.

Sula and Jenny cleared the table and chairs for Scott as he returned, carrying the well-worn mattress. His brides kissed him, then lay down, offering him the space between them. He joined them, kissing and caressing their breasts alternately. They cuddled to him, lying in each arm.

Scott gazed from Jenny to Sula and back. “Trying to figure out who should be first?” Jenny asked, turning onto her side to face him. “I feel that honour should go to Sula. She’s the youngest, and she is your virgin bride. Besides, I’m sure you can keep one hand busy,” she smiled.

“Thank you, Jenny, for the privilege of beginning our marriage celebrations. There will be many more nights when you’ll have to satisfy both your wives,” she predicted.

Scott switched positions, with Sula placing her in the middle. As he began to run his left hand over the smooth skin of her stomach, Jenny rubbed his back.

“Can the three of us make love at the same time?” Sula asked.

“Of course we can; we are husband and wives. But we’ll also want our own alone time to love Scott,” Jenny said.

“Agreed.”

He moved up to Sula’s eye level, caressing her in his arms. She explored his features with her palm before kissing him passionately.

“Love me, my husband,” her yearning eyes desired.

“Man, oh man, I never expected to hear that and be like this with two brides,” he said, caressing her breasts.

“I will never raise a hand in anger at either one of you. I will protect each one with my life. I will treat you with love and respect, as my equal and my partner,” Scott pledged.

“I think he just added to his wedding vows,” Jenny claimed.

“And we will love, honour, and serve you,” Sula offered.

“No, my dear bride, my wife, you never serve me. I am not your master; we three are partners in whatever life lays before us,” he stated.

Jenny rubbed his back and fondled Sula’s right breast. He kissed and licked his way from nipple to nipple. Scott felt the heave of her chest as his tongue traced the edges of her ribs. Lower down, he explored her navel and kissed her. He nibbled on her protruding hip bones, causing her to giggle. Sula started to moan and moan at his slightest touch.

“You should express your pleasure the way you like, how it makes you feel, not the way the women in porn movies moan endlessly for the camera,” he explained, and she nodded her agreement.

“I assumed that was how all women acted when they were fu...”

“You can say it.”

“When fucking.”

“No, women don’t constantly moan about their pleasure the whole time they’re fucking. They only do that in porn movies. But I certainly want you to say how good you feel and what you’d like me to do to please you.”

“And I also ask that you never pretend to have a climax with either one of us. If you are unable to cum, don’t pretend to.”

“I understand, my husband.”

Scott knelt between her legs, discovering more of her. He massaged her legs up to her thighs. She could feel his hot breath as he leaned closer and closer. He kissed her mouth, then his tongue separated her lips. Sula gasped softly at the sensation of his tongue over her clit. Several fingers penetrated her and became coated in her juices.

“Fuck her, my love! Make her yours!” Jenny encouraged.

“Eat my pussy, eat my cunt!” Sula finally revealed her desire.

Scott raised an eyebrow at her crude language. “You are free to say what you want, what you feel.” He moved his two fingers in and out, in and out. Jenny took his hand in hers, licking his fingers and tasting Sula’s juices before returning it to her pussy.

He put his hands under her tiny ass cheeks, pulling her closer to him. His tongue explored, tasting her nectar for the first time. Her reaction was immediate, her hands on his head to steady her bent legs. He spread her juices over her nipples, drawing Jenny to suck on them. She moved up, caressing Sula’s face. Jenny could see and feel her reaction to his tongue. Breasts were fondled and sucked on by one another, then she returned to Scott.

“May I taste our wife, my husband?” Jenny craved.

“Of course you can. Sula’s pussy is yours also.”

Scott moved aside, watching Jenny try to control her eagerness. Jenny’s tongue inside her pussy elicited a response from Sula, who gasped at only the imagined. She placed her hands lightly on her head, then caressed Scott as he came up to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.