Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Jenny woke up, noticing Scott was asleep. She looked around, collecting her thoughts. So far, everything has been quiet. She gave him a light kiss on the lips, and he still slept soundly. If they didn’t have sex last night, she at least wanted it to seem like they had started. Jenny slowly undid his pants and unzipped his fly. She cuddled closer to him and pulled up her gown, exposing her bare pussy to the daylight. Jenny put his right hand down and gingerly eased a finger between her pussy lips. Her heartbeat was faster as she took his left arm and put it over her left shoulder, his hand going down inside her bra onto her bare left tit.

Finally, she pulled back the elastic band of his underwear, revealing his cock to her laying flaccid on its right. She wrapped her right hand around it, and a few strokes later, it began to grow. She felt the heat of his growing cock in her hand. Jenny smiled as she watched Scott’s cock grow past six inches and still be soft. She let out a deep, contented sigh, and as Scott stirred, she pretended to be asleep.

Scott woke up to the sound of scratching noises. Then he saw a blackbird fly from the roof of the Mercedes. He realized that his hands were restricted, then he saw the left one was over Jenny’s left shoulder, holding her tit. His right hand had a finger in her pussy. He then looked down and felt the warmth of her right hand cupped around his cock. He slowly moved both hands, feeling her tit and pussy. Jenny groaned a little, pretending to wake up.

“Hi, handsome,” she smiled. Jenny glanced down at her hand around the shaft of Scott’s cock. “It appears that we finally decided to have sex, but must have been too tired and fell asleep.”

“That’s hard to believe,” he grinned.

“Give me a moment, and you’ll be hard, believe me!” She said this while kissing him. Jenny began stroking his cock. In turn, he fondled her left tit, and his finger moved inside her pussy. It didn’t take Jenny long to make Scott’s cock hard.

“We should be going, it may not be safe here,” he cautioned, looking around for any danger.

“I want you so bad; I don’t know what I want to do first, I want all of you so much,” she said, urging his finger to fuck her pussy. “Please, Scott, for just a few minutes,” she yearned.

He inserted a second finger, pleasing her pussy more aggressively. “Yes, that’s what I want, fuck my pussy!” She urged his fingers deeper. Scott massaged her left nipple, making it rock hard.

“I love your cock already!” She emphasized with a loving squeeze. She adjusted her position, and they kissed. He glanced down, watching his fingers pleasing her shaved pussy.

“Do you like my pussy shaved?” She asked innocently.

“Yes, I do,” he emphasized with deeper finger thrusts.

“I’ll keep it shaved for you, and I’ll let the sun shine on it. I need you to make me cum!” She whispered.

Jenny lay on her left side across his legs and guided his hand back to her pussy. “Please finger me!” She urged. She caressed his cock and continued stroking it. “I need you to fuck me, Scott!”

She focused her attention on his cock’s white, fleshy colour. It was her first encounter with a Caucasian, and she examined him carefully, noting the bulging blood veins that kept his cocked posture rigid, the smoothness of his head, and the wrinkled skin on the back of his head.

She lowered her mouth and kissed the head of his cock. Scott enjoyed the mixture of his white cock with her dark chocolate skin and pink lips. Her pink tongue swirled around his sensitive head, making him jolt. Slowly, inch by inch, she sucked and licked her way down onto it. His thighs met her mouth, and she began a sucking motion with her hand and mouth.

“Fuck that feels nice, Jenny. I can tell you’ve sucked cock before,” he said with a smile.

“Neither one of us is a virgin now, are we. I haven’t sucked cock for many years, so I am out of practice,” she panted, giving him a hard kiss. She urged his fingers to move faster.

“Fuck me, Scott,” she desired, moving to straddle his thighs.

“Jenny, we can’t stay here. The police must be searching for us!” He justified, trying to stop her from settling down on his lap.

“I know, but I need you to fuck me. What if we die without us fucking?” She reasoned as she untied her hair from its bun. She fluffed it, her fingers combing her long black hair. It fell, resting just below her shoulders.

“If I fuck you, then my juices will run down your legs and leave you in a mess.”

“Okay, then fuck me for a few minutes, and then I’ll give you a blow job,” she countered.

Jenny embraced Scott and kissed him. She moved her thighs as if his cock was already inside her. He grasped her gown and pulled it over her head, then removed her bra. She, in turn, undid the buttons on his white shirt.

“I want to feel my bare tits against your chest,” she desired, flattening them against his bare skin.

Scott moved forward on the seat, and Jenny kneeled over his thighs. She put her right hand down between them, guiding the head of his cock to her opening. Jenny stroked the head up and down, parting her lips. She wriggled her thighs, taking his cock into her. Scott put his hands on her tiny ass cheeks, and she wrapped her arms around his neck for support. She slowly began to ride his cock, her every downward thrust taking him deeper into her hungry pussy.

Finally, as far as his eight inches would go, Jenny maintained a steady rhythm of fucking Scott, their lips meeting in constant kisses. Breathing was difficult for them both. Arms hugged tighter, attempting to meld into one person.

Jenny took Scott’s hands, interlocking their fingers. She examined the colour difference and kissed the back of his hands. “Promise me that we’ll do a proper fuck later?” She desired.

“We absolutely will.” She took another look at his hands before placing them on her tits. She watched Scott fondle her tits, keeping her nipples hard.

“Please forgive me, Scott, and I would never, ever insult you, but the excitement of us fucking is so overwhelming for me. I’ve never fucked a white guy before, and the contrast of our skin colours while making love is more stimulating to me than I expected,” she admitted as she took his tongue into her mouth.

“You are the first black woman I’ve ever fucked. I was immediately drawn to you, watching you serve at the wedding. You are such a beautiful, classy woman. You walk and carry yourself with such self-confidence and majesty and aren’t afraid to look anyone in the eye. Your skin is a stunning chocolate brown and flawless.”

To say, ‘I love you,’ at this point, would be so cliché, though their eyes spoke volumes for what their hearts already could not deny.

“This feels so fucking good!” She exhaled, fucking her man. She straightened her arms, leaning back. Every rib showed under her tight skin. Scott leaned forward and sucked on both her nipples. She smiled, watching his pink tongue circle around her dark nipples. Jenny straightened, breastfeeding him with her nipples. She enjoyed riding his cock and wriggled her hips to have it fuck her at different angles.

“If you keep doing that, you’ll have me cumming in you,” he warned.

“But I do want you to cum in me, I want you to fuck me, Scott,” she asked.

“I will, I will, just not right now.”

Jenny pouted like a little girl, not getting her way, and lifted off his cock. She curled up, facing him, and marvelled at his big, hard cock bobbing to the pulse of his heart. She returned to sucking on him, tasting her juices. He put his left hand on her legs, and she immediately opened them. Two fingers slid in, and she humped them.

Jenny sucking on his cock drew his attention to the contrasting colours of her lighter, darker, fuller lips and pink tongue on his pink cock. His right hand rested lightly on her head. He moaned his approval. Then he realized what he was missing and adjusted his position, lowering to his left. He cradled her thighs so she wouldn’t fall off the seat and examined her black pussy. He noticed how much darker her skin was where she shaves her pussy hair. The skin around her pussy moved under the palm of his right hand. He spread the skin, revealing her dark, slightly wrinkled pussy lips.

Scott spread her moist lips and gazed at her pink flesh. It glistened from her increasing juices, and the cover pulled back displayed the white button of her clit. Two fingers slid into her, and he spread her juice around. Scott readjusted his position and lowered his head, inhaling her sweet aroma. He licked his fingers, tasting her nectar.

“You have a beautiful looking pussy, and it tastes delicious.” His tongue touched her clit, and her reaction was immediate. Jenny needed to cum she wanted Scott so much. He sucked on her pussy lips, making them stand up proudly.

“I’ve never had a man tell me my pussy looks beautiful. And I love the size of your cock; it’s all I’d ever need,” she complimented.

He began licking and fingering her pussy. She showed her approval, pressing her right hand to his head. He fingered her in a steady rhythm as his tongue pleased her clit. Jenny moaned in delight, and her body would jolt in response to his tongue on her.

Jenny was doing a good job sucking on Scott’s cock. She’d occasionally stop and let him fuck her mouth.

“Do you want me to tell you when I’m getting close?” He asked.

“Yes, please. I don’t want to pause to catch my breath and deny you a good, strong cum.”

They instinctively leaned in and kissed, then returned to pleasing each other. Scott buried his tongue as far as he could inside her, lapping up her juices. Jenny was doing a good sucking job on his cock and knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

“You’re getting me close,” he warned.

“Same with me!” She replied sensually.

They continued pleasing each other. Jenny felt his tongue and fingers working her faster, and she increased her sucking on his cock. She felt a slight push from Scott, and then there was an explosion of cum in her mouth.

His exhaled grunts were muffled by Jenny’s pussy as he filled her mouth. She reacted at the sudden spurt of cum into the back of her throat and almost gagged, but eagerly swallowed her prize.

Jenny raised her thighs, then began undulating, “Oh, uhh, oh ... uhh!” She exclaimed, pressing hard on his head. Scott felt her pussy wash his tongue with her womanly liquid. He moaned softly, drinking her womanhood. Jenny had sucked hard on his cock and gulped down every drop of cum she could. He lapped up all the juice he could and sat up. Jenny gave his cock one last good suck and kissed the head. She then resumed her previous position, straddling his thighs and embracing him tightly.

“You couldn’t ask for any better timing for two lovers cumming together like that!” She praised.

“I couldn’t agree more. Your pussy cum tastes fantastic,” he admitted.

“And I love the taste of your cum too. You sure shot several good spurts into my mouth.”

“I haven’t had a good blow job like that in a long time.”

“It sure was my pleasure to give it to you. And there will be plenty more for you.” Jenny flashed that killer smile. His eyes darted over her beautiful features. The back of his knuckles smoothed her soft cheek.

“I don’t blame you if you don’t want to kiss me after I sucked you off. No guy ever does that to me, the smell of his cum on my breath,” she explained.

Scott propped her chin up with his right thumb and forefinger and said, “But I’m not every guy.” He gently leaned forward, touching his lips to hers. Her eyes widened as he kissed her, and she moaned, parting her full lips for his tongue.

“Aren’t you full of surprises?” She smiled and asked. “You always kiss a woman after she’s given you a blow job?”

“Yes, I do. I would always consider it an extension of our love making. Would you hesitate to kiss me after I’ve eaten your pussy?”

“No, I like the taste of my juices, especially on Afia’s lips,” she said, smiling, revealing her perfect teeth.

“I’ll have another surprise for you later on,” he hinted.

They continued for several minutes kissing, and Jenny urged Scott to fondle and suck on her tits. He clutched her tiny ass cheeks. “I could get used to this! Thank you so much, Scott. It’s been a long time since a man has made me feel this good.”

“Usually it’s Afia who pleases you?”

“Yes, it is,” she admitted, blushing.

“I feel honoured to be in such wonderful company,” he offered.

“We should find us some food, drink, and a map,” she suggested.

“I agree, we have a long day ahead of us.”

“And I’m hoping it ends with us having a good fuck?”

“But of course!” He replied, kissing her.


Scott changed into Oscar’s extra clothes, and luckily they fit him. He wore a beige-coloured canvas hat with a wide brim to help conceal his appearance and keep the hot sun off him. He disguised himself as best he could as he and Jenny searched for a store. They mostly needed food and water, though more importantly, a road map to get them to Accra. Holding hands, they walked cautiously, looking in every direction. He kept the gun tucked into his belt and hidden by his shirt. Scott noted sand everywhere and the sun-baked state of old, rust-free cars.

“I can’t walk in this gown, it’s too long,” she complained.

“Do you want me to rip it, making it shorter for you?” He asked.

“No way, I love this gown. It was our uniform for the wedding reception, and I get to keep it!”

“I guess we’ll have to find you some new clothes somewhere.”

They walked past various colours of dilapidated two- and three-story buildings. The streets, though, showed little evidence of garbage. They came to another alleyway on their right, and Jenny noticed several clothes hanging to dry between two tall buildings.

“I hate to steal, but we can’t be seen in many stores.” She gazed over the assortment of clothing hanging above her. She spotted a light blue skirt and a matching top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.