An Anthropologist's Coming of Age in Washington
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charley is an anthropologist coming of age, not in Margaret Mead's Samoa but in the even more dangerous wilds of Washington, DC. His mother is also an anthropologist, who has a second career as a high-mileage nude dancer in a DC strip club. How will they deal with his virginity? What does coming of age mean?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Porn Theatre  

We waited for Tana, Mara, and Ray to finish, and then had them help Carol and I put Marie into the tub. All but Tana followed her.

"I'm going to stay dry until I see Charley again." She smiled. "I think he and I have some unfinished business. I'd be glad to sit outside tub and talk, and get drinks for anyone who wants them. I will say that I really enjoyed spending some time with Charley. When I brought him here, he was far more relaxed yet ambitious, and he seemed to enjoy the preliminaries. I'll bet that he's having a great time in the bedroom, as are his playmates. Anybody want anything?"

Ray said, "A Corona with lime would be perfect, thanks. Tana and Mara, I'm hardly a virgin, but playing with you two was fantastic. It's a new experience for me to play with no guilt and no distractions. It's not just Charley that's growing. I just might be finding something in my life."

"Talisker for me, water on the side. Ah, the joys of having to choose among single malts." Carol made a face at me. "I am not worried about how cool the Scotch sounds. May I have a Sheep Dip, please?" Tana soon brought back a tray, with a pitcher of lemonade. She turned on one of Carol's mood music mixes, starting with Adiemus. We closed our eyes to its precise beauty.

For a while, we lounged quietly. "Chilling out" is not the ideal phrase for a hot tub, but it certainly fit.


A newly confident Charley came out of the bedroom and walked directly to Tana. "Thank you, thank you. You made this easy. It was great fun. I believe, though, that I have a previous engagement with your lovely ass?"

She declaimed,

There was a young maid from Madras

Who had a magnificent ass;

Not rounded and pink,

As you probably think

It was grey, had long ears, and ate grass.

"That ass, Charley?"

"No, silly Tana. I don't think you know your ass as well as you should. Her sisters, your boobs, face, hair, and legs, seem to get all the attention. Viewed by itself, though, you have one of the prettiest asses here. Were it in front, so you could see it, you might agree. But ... no pun intended ... it's where I want to lose my anal virginity.

"Oh, add to your sisters that you've trimmed your public hair to be a sunset into which I want to fall." He put his arms around her, and pulled her face to his. Slowly turning, he asked of the assembled multitude, "Look at that ass under a stretch dress. Is there a prettier one among the assembled multitudes?" He was insightful. Few had noticed, with her other glorious body parts, how fine was her posterior.

Charley whispered to Tana, "want anyone with us?"

"It could be just us, although sometimes it helps to have someone else guide. I thought of something. Bring Carol."

He swept Tana into his arms, and turned to Carol. "Might we ask you to join us?"

Carol smiled and followed. "If nothing else, you two, next time you pick up someone, either be sure the doors are open or there's someone to open them!"

"Oops. Yes, there is that."

When they were in the bedroom, Tana explained her thought. "Charley, anal sex can be delightful for women when it's done properly. If it's not, it hurts like hell. I can think of some loving couples, neither of whom had experience with it, who rushed things, and traumatized them both. I learned about that when I worked in an OB/GYN practice. A couple of the nurses told me that they started helping friends, being sure there was enough lubrication, guiding the cock to the hole -- that's often blind -- and then controlling the rate at which it enters, until she gets used to it.

"For that matter, things can go both ways. Some women relax their rectums very easily. I knew a woman that did that so easily that she didn't want lube, but her husband found himself rubbed almost raw without it. Yeah, men can cry if it goes wrong.

"We do want to be relaxed. Carol, would you put on some music?" Carol put on one of her collections. "Let's just stretch out and cuddle and fondle to start." They nibbled and kissed for a time.

"Carol, I like that outfit. I've always wanted to peel a gym bunny. May I?"

"Of course, you big hunk of gym rat man-meat." She and Tana both giggled; that was so silly she could barely get it out.

He didn't simply remove her shoes. He lifted one foot at a time, ran his fingers lightly over her lower leg and sock, and then carefully untied her gym shoe. He moved to the other foot and did the same. "You will observe, both of you, that I have only removed her shoes. We can now contemplate her socks' appeal." That got him some bops with pillows. "Chastised, I am. Now, I shall remove the socks." He did so, and then licked not her toes, but the sensitive soles of her feet.

Carol's hips left the bed, as if she had received a pleasant electrical shock, and began to pant happily. She looked at Tana and wondered, "He's a newbie to this? What the hell is he going to be like with experience? I don't know if you have some mysterious inherited power, kind sir, but I think you're going to be a natural. Please finish undressing me, so you can do Tana, and if you make me jump like that again, Tana, please sit on my face until I calm down. Wow."

Natural or not, Charley did spend a moment figuring out the crotch closure of Carol's bodysuit. He also admired her cameltoe. "Wait a minute ... I can just peel this off, from the top. The snaps are there for access if you don't want to take it off. Got it. Oh ... must remove that wide belt you call a skirt."

Carol cheerfully lifted her hips to help. Tana was shaking her head in delight. He turned to her. "That one-piece stretch dress is simple. Fwwoop." She was bare. The two women looked at one another, and hurled themselves at Charley, to take off his sweater and lounge pants. A hurled Carol has a great deal of energy, and Charley didn't resist. Soon, all three were naked. "Carol, lie on your back. Tana, get over her and 69. I'm going to get behind your behind and worship it with my mouth." The masterful Charley was something new and interesting. Mouths soon were busy. Carol did need to steady Tana's hips, so that two mouths could stay connected to her. Carol was finding the experience pleasantly disorienting, her clit being laved by Tana, but having Tana's firm tits pressing and rubbing against Carol's body.

Charley concentrated, with hands excitingly squeezing and spreading her buttocks, as his tongue lapped between them. She had scented himself with a banana essence, and he wondered if that was intended to make him think of that phallic fruit, or if she just liked the aroma. Tana jerked when his tongue touched her anus, and sighed as he pushed it inside.

"I'm in no hurry, ladies. I'll expect at least one of you to climax before the next stage." With that, Carol added her fingers to her mouth on Tana. Soon, she had her thumb inside, while she sucked on Tana's clit. Both women were delightfully aware of warm, smooth, muscled thighs heating their faces.

Tana began to moan, and then wail with the joy of multiple stimulation. She collapsed onto Carol, but the other two lifted her off. From a little warming pot at the bedside, Carol retrieved a flask of almond oil. She dribbled it between Tana's cheeks, getting a happy shudder in response. She ran her fingers through it, slithering in the crack, and then oiled Tana's rosebud. Her first finger slipped in easily, and the second with only a trifle of resistance. Charley had dropped his head to the bed and was watching the fingers, fascinated.

Carol slipped a pillow under Tana's hips, raising her rump. Turning to Charley, she felt his cock. "Things have been distracting, in the nicest way. Let me make sure you're as hard as possible when I lubricate you, which helps me get every spot. It would, however, be entirely too simple just to focus on your cock." She wiggled to Charley, still stretched out, and pressed her open mouth to his. "Think delightfully nasty, dear." She licked the inside of his lips, growled a little, made eye contact, and spit into his mouth. He shuddered at the outrageousness of that act. Soon, she slipped her mouth over his cock, pumping it with a strong delicate hand. When she felt he was ready, she replaced her mouth with a hand filled with warm oil, and lightly rubbed it onto him. She put some oil on her breasts and slid them against Charlie, and then against Tana's side. "Ready, Tana honey?"

"Charley, lie on your back. Tana, reverse cowgirl. Show him your ass, and then lower it to his cock. I'll have my hand on it, aiming and making sure nothing moves too fast. At your own pace, as it enters, press down. Charley, try to stay still. Please don't thrust."

Tana took a deep breath. "Tana, breathe easily. As he enters, bear down, as if you are having a bowel movement. No, you won't have an accident. That opens you. Slide down until he fills you. I know I feel a great sensation of warmth when I do this, as well as feeling full. Charlie, don't be surprised if it feels very hot to you. Just enjoy it, and the slippery tightness." Tana shifted back. Charley watched with fascination. He realized Tana had kept her heels on, which, since she was on her knees, delightfully and naughtily framed her hips. He went deeper, and had to close his eyes with the intensity of feeling hot wetness.

Carol's fingers still encircled his cock. "Tana, tell us when he's all the way in."

"Oh yes. He is."

"Hold it there. Wiggle a little. Again, without any pain, lift up a little. As it feels good for you, move up and down. Charlie, trust me, it will feel great for you if you let her do this." Tana's hips began to move faster and faster.

"I'm so full, and it's delightful. Stretching me good. So good. Oh yeah." Carol let go, and swiveled around, straddling Charlie's legs. She kissed Tana and urged her to pump.

"When Tana says she's relaxed, Charlie, start to move your hips up and down. As long as it feels good for both of you, you can move faster and faster. Yes. You've got it." Carol savored a lick on each of Tana's breasts, then moved to the side and began to fondle herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.