Snow on the Roof - Cover

Snow on the Roof

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hair turning gray on a man does not mean he is losing his interest in having sex. Fortunately there are older women who also maintain a similar interest

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Tom Martin had been in a valley as to how his love life, but now it seemed that he was out of that valley. Kim and Ellie were the main reasons things were going good. Both of these ladies were very conscious of how they conducted themselves in public but once inside the bedroom it was like a switch had been thrown because they became very aggressive sexual partners. They just enjoyed making love and as far as Tom was concerned he wouldn’t want to have it any other way.

Tom had spent Christmas with Brian and his family in Kansas City. He mentally kicked himself when he realized visiting here only twice a year was really poor on his behalf. He told Brian he would be out to visit at least three times next year plus Christmas.

His current problem was which of the two ladies to ask out for New Year’s Eve. That required some serious thought on his part and put him in a quandary as to what to do. That problem solved itself when Kim said she was still going to be out in Seattle visiting her sister during that time. Tom asked Ellie to be his date that night and she said she would but suggested they just spend a quiet night at her place and not go out.

Because it had resulted in Tom receiving some wonderful benefits in Tom giving some prior Christmas gifts Tom gave Kim and Ellie a nice gift certificate as well as each of them an almost transparent lacy halter baby doll outfit. Tom hadn’t seen Kim since he had given her this gift and had wondered what her reaction to this gift was. Over the phone she thanked him and said there would need to be a special occasion for her to wear something like that since she was practically naked. Ellie had told him she would be embarrassed to wear that for the same reason but after a little cajoling from Tom with him telling her how beautiful and sexy she would look wearing it, she said she would consider wearing it.

Laughingly she said, “I might wear it on New Year’s Eve if you are a good boy.”

“You wearing that will have me show you how good a boy I can be.”

Both of them laughed at that remark outwardly but inwardly they thought it could be a rather interesting night in welcoming in the New Year.

The meal Ellie made for the New Year’s Eve dinner was good. During the meal Tom said to Ellie he was anticipating her wearing his gift. She was trying to dissuade him of her doing that by saying that wearing this outfit was something a lady her age doesn’t do. He could tell however that she appreciated and was flattered by his lusting of her physical appearance.

After dinner and the cleanup, Ellie excused herself and told Tom to open a bottle of champagne. He did so but seeing her go into her bedroom gave him a good idea of what she was going to do.

He was anxiously waiting for her when he saw her bedroom door opened and he looked to see Ellie wearing the baby doll. He was amazed by the sexual arousing picture she presented. Her hair which had been worn up was now combed straight down. She had applied bright red lipstick to her lips and if he had to guess he thought maybe some lipstick to her nipples which showed prominently through the baby doll. She was wearing either four or five inch high heeled shoes which he had once heard were referred as ‘come fuck me shoes.’ Her legs in those shoes looked great.

This was not the time for him to make any wise or flippant remarks. He simply stood and walked up to her saying, “You look beautiful” and took her in his arms and gave her one long kiss. She warmly returned the kiss and made a little moan when she felt his hands on the globes of her ass. Her hands were unbuttoning his shirt and once that was done she started on his pants.

Moving his hand to her front told Tom that she was already wet. She had to be equally excited to be wearing this baby doll as Tom was in seeing her wearing it. No words were necessary as they both moved toward the bed where they reclined and started making love.

It was a wonderful night with each of them wanting to make love and please their partner. When Tom moved to worship at her most private part he noticed that she had neatly trimmed her pubic hair into what was called a landing strip. As he was doing his worshipping of her she maneuvered herself to where she could mouth his shaft. He didn’t want her to do that too long as he didn’t want to cum that way, at least not the first time. At his urging she stopped what she was doing and maneuvered herself so she could mount him.

Once his shaft had fully penetrated her, he asked her not to move her hips as he just wanted to be encased in her warm wetness. She complied to the extent that her hips didn’t move but as she was kissing him he felt her internal muscles squeezing his shaft. He didn’t say anything but he didn’t want her to think she was getting away with anything in doing this. His hand on her butt sought and found her rosebud which he penetrated up to a second knuckle on his finger.

That intrusion into her body had her say, “Oh Jesus!” but then shortly thereafter she whispered in his ear, “Don’t stop doing that, I am cumming.”

Ellie’s tongue went into overdrive as it was exploring and penetrating his ear. Although both of them were slightly squirming in each other’s arms no one said the other should stop what they were doing. Tom knew that night he came twice and that Ellie had come many more times than he did. As he was falling asleep he thought that cuddling and kissing Ellie was how love making was meant to be.

In the morning when they awoke Tom was spooning against her. His morning woodie was pressing against her buttocks. When he started nibbling on her neck she reached in between her thighs and guided his shaft into her. Her hips did most of the moving in making love. When he reached and started twiddling her clit it caused her to say, “Love me Tom... , please love me.”

Hearing this beautiful, refined, educated, reserved lady asking him to do that was something Tom did his best in trying to accommodate her request.

Tom was a very satisfied man when he left Ellie that day. He had asked her to consider coming down to Florida to visit him and escape the cold weather. Ellie said she would give his request some serious consideration as she did have some time off coming from work.

Two days later Tom was flying down to Tampa. After landing he took the airport shuttle to Carrie’s condo in Clearwater, Florida. Carrie had mailed him the keys to her condo and the signed title to the car that was there.

On the flight down he had time to think about Kim and Ellie. They were up north and Tom didn’t know if he would find any female companionship during his time in Florida. He decided he would become pro-active to try find and have the company of a woman in the time he was in Florida. He admitted to himself that he was being spoiled because of his involvement with Kim and Ellie. Because of them it was somewhat like an addictive drug his now wanting to have female companionship.

At the condo he searched the web and finally came up with a few ideas. A phone call to Kim had him learn that the next three months were a very busy time for her at work because of some new computer systems that were being installed and the training she was being required to do. She did say that most of her weekends in the first month were free but the following two months required her to do extensive travelling.

“How about catching a flight Friday after work and coming down here till Sunday night? You will enjoy the warm weather and I will enjoy ravishing you all weekend to where you will be walking funny.”

Kim just laughed and laughed at his remark but she did turn serious and said she would email him her flight information. She also said, “I will hold you to what you just said but you need to be prepared to spend the days after I leave recuperating.”

He again heard her laughing after she made that remark.

Ending the phone call he phoned Ellie. She asked him about the flight down there and the weather. He told both the flight and the weather was nice. She said she envied him. Tom asked her if she owned a string bikini.

“No, why would I own a string bikini?

‘It could be something to wear on the cruise I am asking to go to with me.”

“Oh Tom... , are you kidding me again... , when?

He gave her the date and told her it was a seven night cruise out of Tampa.”

He could tell she was excited but she did questioningly say, “Do you really want me to wear a string bikini?”

“Well if you did, you wouldn’t be wearing it long.”

“Oh Tom... , you know when talk that way you get me excited.”

Tom saying, “Just the way I want you” caused her to laugh.

He could just picture her sitting in her office wearing a smart gray business suit laughing as her panties were getting damp.

As it turned out it was good thinking on Tom’s part that he had arrange to have Kim and Ellie visit him. The weather in Florida was great, the golfing was good but he didn’t come across any other women that interested him. Then again it may have been that he didn’t interest any of the women that where here either.

He was in the baggage claim area at Tamps International Airport when he saw Kim coming down the escalator to the baggage claim area. She looked good as she was looking from side to side trying to locate Tom. When she saw him the concern on her face turned into a smile. She walked up to him and gave him a little kiss and a big hug.

Kim held his hand as they waited for her suitcase. There was some small talk but each of them told of missing the other. The looks they were giving each other told them that they planned on making up for lost time.

On the drive to the condo Kim devoured the sandwich he had bought for her from Publix and washed it down with a diet coke. She thanked him for thinking of her and said it hit the spot.

At the condo she was impressed by it and the ocean view from the balcony. Tom showed her to the bedroom where he left her as he went to make them drinks. She said she needed some time to unpack. It didn’t take Tom long to make the drinks and was surprised that when he looked up he saw Kim standing in the bedroom doorway wearing that almost transparent lacy halter baby doll he gave her as a Christmas gift.

The drinks could wait was his thought as he put them down and walked up to her. He gave a little wolf whistle which caused her to giggle before he took her in his arms and gave her one long kiss. While still kissing they maneuvered themselves closer to the bed. Once there, they reclined on the bed and made love.

Tom thought that maybe he might be using the word ‘great’ too often but there was no other way to describe their lovemaking and the weekend. It was a great weekend with Kim. Walks on the beach, making love, going out to dinner, making love, seeing the area and making love, summed up the weekend.

He was a tired but satisfied man late Sunday evening at the airport as he watched Kim and her fine ass walk through the first security check to board the monorail to take her to the boarding gate. Tom sort of chuckled as he thought that it looked like Kim was walking a little gingerly.

Two days later Tom drove down to Naples and checked in with Ray and Linda. Since he had stayed there before, she just gave him a set of keys and a slip of paper containing various codes or passwords.

Linda did say that Rachel had put her condo up for sale and was with her doctor friend in Jacksonville. The doctor was selling his medical practice up north and buying into a practice in Jacksonville. She had heard that the cold weather up north and the lack of a state income tax in Florida were the reasons for him wanting to make this move.

The weather was nice and golfing was good, just like it had been at Clearwater. Tom stopped in the evening at three lounges and Ray’s country club but he didn’t meet any new women.

Tom knew that he had committed to selling Carrie’s car before he left Florida. The easiest way to do it was to just go to one of the many CarMax locations but until he did that he just placed a small sign in the rear side window of the car indicating the car was for sale. He priced out the car’s value in the Blue Book as to trade in value to a dealer and to a private party.

He received a phone call from a resident who lived in the same condo building as Ray’s and Linda’s condo about the car. After some discussion the car was sold. The low miles on the six year old car was a strong selling point.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.