The Best Therapy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Brad was surprised to see Christine barging into his room. First, it was Saturday and she was supposed to spend the day at Helen's house but, more importantly, she had always respected his privacy and knocked on his door before coming in. Something had to be wrong.

"What do you want, Sis?" he asked her.

"I want to know what you, Mom and Grandma are doing in your room all day," Christine demanded firmly.

"They are just helping me with my injuries," he lied.

"Don't lie to me Brad. Your injuries are almost healed but they still spend a lot of time in your room," she observed.

Brad didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell her the truth but he had no idea what lie he could tell her either. He had to stall her long enough for him to come up with a plausible excuse.

"I'm not lying. They are helping me," he stressed.

"Yeah and what are they helping you with?" she asked visibly annoyed.

"It's personal," he answered shyly.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"No, it's too embarrassing." He blushed as he said it.

"Please, Brad. I'm the only one in the family who doesn't know. I feel so left out," she begged. "I promise not to tell anybody."

"Since when do you care anyway? Nowadays you spend most of your time out of the house and we barely get to see you," he said harshly. He was trying to deflect the problem onto her so she would forget why she had come in. Unfortunately, she began to cry.

"Of course I care. I love you Brad," she shot back, "I'm just going through something right now and my friends are helping."

"I'm sorry, Sis. I didn't mean to hurt you," he said, and he went to hug her.

He couldn't stand the sight of Christine crying. Last year, Tommy Ballard asked Christine for a date and she refused. He told her she was a cold bitch who was probably deformed and that's why she dressed like a peasant. It was uncalled for because what she was precisely wearing made her look very pretty. Sure, she didn't dress all slutty like most girls but she still looked nice in her clothes. Christine came back home crying because of his comment. As soon as he learned what had happened, Brad went to look for Tommy and beat the crap out of him. Brad got home with his share of bruises but Tommy got the worse of it. Since Tommy was a starter on the basketball team Brad expected the other players to ambush him, but they never did. Apparently, Tommy wasn't liked as much as he believed and since he had insulted Christine, another teammate's sister, they thought the beating was justified. Coach Boom didn't think so, but since the fight had taken place outside of school grounds and no charges had been pressed the only thing he could do was punish Brad with intensive training. For weeks, Brad went through hell during practice, but it was totally worth it.

"Please Brad, tell me what's happening," she pleaded with him while she kept crying.

He couldn't refuse his older sister anything when she cried like that.

"Alright, I'll tell you," he conceded. He told her about his condition and the fact that his injuries prevented him from relieving the tension. He just told her that his mother and his grandmother were helping him with that but he didn't give her any details.

"How?" she asked, curious. She couldn't believe her mother had been allowing Brad to masturbate for nearly two years, but the thing that surprised her more was that her mother was now helping Brad in this ordeal. He didn't tell her anything specific but it was clear he implied that her mother was masturbating Brad to help him with his hyperspermia. It seemed too surreal to be true. He had to be lying to make fun of her. Then again, if that was true it would explain so much.

"I'll show you," he offered when she showed her suspicions. Brad was still hugging her and was surprised his sister hadn't stopped hugging him as he told her the story. He was also pretty sure she was suspecting what was happening and she didn't seem upset or anything.

Brad felt like he had a sixth sense when it came to sex because his perverted brain just delivered a plan. It was risky but lately the more risk he took the better things evolved.

"Just hide in my closet and don't make a sound," he ordered.

Christine was curious. She had a little inkling about what was about to happen and she wanted to see it for herself so she complied.

Brad ran downstairs. He interrupted Mary and Eleanor who were having a conversation in the living room. Eleanor immediately saw a gleam in Brad's eyes that told her he was planning something naughty.

"Mom, can you help me? I don't think our last session was enough," Brad asked his mother.

Mary was waiting for her mother to remind Brad it was her turn but Eleanor didn't say anything. Eleanor knew better than to ruin Brad's plan. He had asked for her help and she had accepted. She was hurt that Brad was so obsessed with his mother, but she couldn't do anything because any meddling could hurt Brad. Besides, she was having so much fun lately that she wanted to see what he had in store this time.

"Of course, Baby. Let's go," she eagerly agreed once she was sure her mother wouldn't volunteer.

Christine was standing in the closet when she saw her mother and Brad come into the room. The last few days she had noticed her mom dressing more provocative than usual. Mary used to show very little cleavage and never displayed her thighs. When she wore pants they were nice but far from sexy. That day, however, she wore tight jeans and was displaying a lot of cleavage. After what Christine heard from Brad she suspected her mother was dressing like that to seduce and arouse Brad. It seemed impossible but the evidence was there in front of her.

She witnessed Brad taking off his pants and, for the first time in her life, she saw a penis. It was much bigger than she have ever imagined. She heard penises were usually five or six inches long but Brad's seemed bigger, much bigger. Her mother took a cushion and set it down in front of Brad. Christine was speechless when she saw her mother plant a kiss on Brad's penis head. She had expected Mary to jack him off, but she would have never imagined her Christian mother would dare kiss her own son's penis.

Mary followed her kiss by licking his cockhead, which was already shining with pre-cum. She enjoyed tasting his fluids for a few minutes and then took Brad's cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly as she swirled her tongue around his glans. It was a very sensitive part of his cock and he loved it when she did that.

Neither Brad, Mary nor Christine were aware of Eleanor's presence, who was watching her daughter suck her grandson's cock through a crack in the door. She was furiously fingering herself as she spied on them.

As she watched her own mother sucking Brad's penis Christine didn't feel anger, outrage or disgust. No, she was jealous. She envied her mom for being able to bring pleasure to Brad. She would have loved to be in her place. Everybody thought she was like her mother and disgusted by sex. They thought she didn't date because she was a prude. They were wrong, dead wrong. The only reason she was like this was because she had a secret. A secret she couldn't share with anybody. She was madly in love with a boy, but nothing could ever happen because that boy was her own younger brother.

She realized this at the beginning of last summer. Brad was spending a lot of time in the pool with her and her friends so Christine had many opportunities to see Brad in a swimsuit. He normally didn't hang out much with Christine's fiends, but his jock teammates weren't fond of playing around in a pool. They thought only little kids did that and they were too cool to do such a childish thing. He didn't share their opinion at all so he had to find people to play with at the pool. He was so hot she couldn't help herself from checking him out every chance she got. He was tall and very fit. The sight of his muscles made her nipples get hard and her sex burn with desire. For her, he was the most handsome boy in the world. But it wasn't just his body she loved. Brad was an easy going boy. He was very fun to hang out with and never was mean to anyone without a good reason. He was also very kind and smart. Before this summer, he was her reference when she evaluated the boys who asked her out. He had all the qualities she was looking for in a potential boyfriend. Unfortunately for her, the other boys always came up short. She had always wondered why she didn't feel the need to go out with boys, although she had sexual desires like all her girlfriends. She had some fantasies about movie or pop stars so she knew she was definitely straight. She came to the conclusion that no boy she knew matched her standards and that's why she wasn't interested.

For a couple of weeks she didn't see anything wrong with admiring her brother, but things changed when the dreams started. Every night, she saw her brother in her dreams and each night the dreams became steamier than the previous ones. Christine hadn't had many erotic dreams before, but since then she dreamt about Brad every night, and she even had to masturbate to appease the fire in her loins. She used to frig herself once a week before that summer, but from that moment she did it every day. She knew her mother wouldn't approve but all of friends did it and told her it was perfectly normal, so she wasn't ashamed to do it. She was just careful not to be caught.

However, the moment came when her fantasies weren't only sexual anymore. Her friend Anna made a comment one afternoon that would change everything. Christine, Anna, Tanya, Helen and her cousin Kerry were sunbathing besides the Parker's pool. They were gossiping about boys and sharing their fantasies. They talked about the usual jocks until Kerry noticed Brad cleaning the pool. It was his job to look after it.

"I wouldn't mind going out with Brad there. He's a hunk," she noted. It was an unspoken rule not to talk about a brother or a father that way but Kerry didn't know that. She was just visiting Helen's family for a week before returning back North.

"Yeah, but he is Chris's brother," Helen tried to explain to her cousin.

"I know, but look at his muscles. I just want to rip that shirt he is wearing off and lick his pecs all over," Kerry said, oblivious to Helen's comment.

"I know what you mean," Tanya responded without thinking. Brad had been filling out a lot lately and the girls noticed. They all had a crush on Brad but never talked about it because of Chris.

"Tanya!" Helen shot out. She was the mediator of the group, always trying to fix things.

"What? Don't tell me you wouldn't jump at the chance to be with Brad," Tanya retorted, trying to incriminate her friend instead of apologizing for her own comment.

"Yes, but that's not the point. He is off-limits," she said peacefully.

"It's alright Hel, I wouldn't mind it if my brother wanted to date one of you girls," Christine finally conceded. It wasn't actually true, but she knew they had no shot at dating Brad. They were nice and smart, but not very beautiful, and Brad could have any girl he wanted, she thought. She didn't like to think that of them because they were her best friends, but it was true nonetheless.

"You wouldn't?" Anna asked, happily surprised.

"Of course not. You're my best friends," Christine answered.

"In that case I would like to point out that Brad is not only hot, but he is so nice too. I remember one time when he walked me home because it was dark outside and he wouldn't let a girl wander alone at night." Helen shared her memory with her friends. It had been the most romantic moment of her life.

"And do you remember his fight with Tommy Ballard?" Anna asked. "Just to defend his sister's honor he went and fought him. He is like, I don't know, some sort of Prince Charming."

Christine remembered. She definitely remembered how hurt she was by Tommy's words and how, after seeing her crying, Brad lost it and went looking for Tommy. Brad came home with a few bruises and Tommy apologized to her the next day. She recalled other moments when Brad had been there for her. He was always protecting her although he was her little brother. She felt he really was her Prince Charming.

That day she finally took notice of her romantic feelings toward Brad and nothing would be the same afterwards. Every time she saw him she had butterflies in her stomach and the only thing she wanted was to throw herself at him and kiss him as they did in the movies. Her love for Brad grew stronger and it became more and more difficult to stay near him when she couldn't have him. After all, he was her brother and nothing would ever change that.

The past three weeks hadn't been easy for Christine. On the road to the hospital the night of the accident she was a total wreck, she was so worried about him. She felt extremely relieved when she heard Brad was going to be fine. She couldn't believe what he had done that night. It was so brave! He was not just her fantasy Prince Charming any more but a true hero. He returned to a burning building to rescue a classmate, unafraid for his own life. She would have loved to take care of him, but she was such an emotional mess the week after the accident that she didn't trust herself to stay near Brad without crying or throwing herself at her younger brother and confessing her undying love for him.

She began to spend more time at her friends' houses to avoid seeing Brad injured. However, Brad was getting better lately and she went back home more often and earlier than before. That's when she noticed something was amiss. First, Brad was spending a lot of time in his room with either Mary or Eleanor. Second, her family didn't talk any more about what they did during the day. And last but not least, her mother was dressing sexier by the day. Mary looked like a woman on the prowl.

That's why she came home early that day from Helen's house, to catch them off guard. Helen wanted to go to the mall with her mother and invited Christine to join them but Christine refused. She often went to the mall with Helen and her mother, but today she was more interested in finding out what was happening in her own house. When she came back home, her grandmother was reading a book in the yard and she suspected her mother and Brad were in his room. She confirmed it when Christine witnessed her mother exiting Brad's room. She had been too late to catch them, but she was determined to find out what was going on so her last resort was to confront her brother. She knew she could make him talk.

And now she knew what they hid from her and soon the jealousy Christine was feeling was replaced by another emotion: rage. Mary had always told her that sex was wrong, even between a man and his wife. It only served one purpose and it was procreation. What a fucking hypocrite, Christine thought. If sex was so wrong, why was Mary sucking Brad's penis like it was the most delicious thing in the world? It sure wasn't for reproduction. Christine came to the conclusion that her mother was a slut, a slut who was trying to seduce her wonderful Brad with her slutty clothes and oral skills. She couldn't let that happen, so she silently walked out of the closet and stood beside her mother.

"Hi Mom, having fun?" she asked sarcastically with a touch of disgust in her voice.

Mary jumped when she heard Christine's voice right next to her and bit a little on Brad's dick.

"Ouch, watch it Mom. You bit me," he cried out. Thankfully, it didn't hurt much.

"Christine, wh ... what are you doing here?" Mary asked, terrified.

"Not much. I was just watching my mother sucking my brother off, but no big deal," her daughter continued with her sarcasm. She wanted to crush her mother for betraying her like that. In Christine's mind, Mary stole her man and she would have to pay for that.

"It's not what it looks like, Christine," Mary pleaded desperately.

"Really? So you weren't sucking your own son's penis?" Christine asked rhetorically.

"I ... I ... I had to," Mary barely managed to say.

Just then Christine saw the door slightly move. She glanced that way and saw her grandmother kneeling outside the room through the crack of the door. She remembered that Eleanor was also spending a lot of time in Brad's room lately. That slut must also suck his penis on a daily basis, she thought bitterly.

"Stop, Sis. I already told you why she is doing this," Brad reminded her. All of a sudden Brad wasn't so sure of himself. His sister's eyes shot murderous glances. He had never seen her like that. She normally was so sweet.

Christine seemed fine when he had told her his story and he thought she would be too when he showed her their mother sucking his cock. Everything had been so easy for him lately that he didn't think about the consequences of Christine witnessing their mother making love to his cock with her mouth. His perverted brain had told him to do it and, like an idiot, he obeyed. That's what happens when you think with your genitals, he thought. There was no way his innocent sister wouldn't be disgusted by what she just saw. Fucking moron, he told himself.

His sister looked at him when he spoke. She stared at his blue eyes and lost herself in them. It wasn't fair that her brother was so perfect. How was she supposed not to be madly in love with him? But her mother and grandmother had to ruin everything. They had taken advantage of innocent Brad. They used his so called "disease" to quench their lust. They were only justifying their lewd behavior with the excuse of helping him. She imagined Mary in her new slutty clothes swaying her hips at Brad and saying, "Hey Son, let Mommy help you and suck your big cock."

Suddenly, the woman in her mind wasn't her mother anymore, it was herself. Just like that, she saw an opportunity to finally realize her dream. Her anger cooled down and was replaced by a new resolve. She had the upper hand in this negotiation.

"I'm sorry, Mom. Brad is right. He has told me you have to help him, but I didn't know you have been using your mouth to do it," she apologized. She was a mixture of different emotions, but she would sort things out later. Now was the time to use her mother's embarrassing situation to her advantage. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to fulfill her dream. Don't screw it up, she thought.

"You told her!" Mary scolded Brad.

"Of course, Mom. Christine deserved to know. She is part of this family," Brad explained to his still kneeling mother. Mary didn't seem to want to move from her spot.

"I know, but I didn't want her to see me like this. I'm so ashamed," his mother responded in a near tearful state.

"Mom, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are only doing this because you have to. Without you I would be in so much pain," Brad reassured her.

"It's okay, Mom. I understand now. I was only angry because I was shocked but now I see that it was the only solution," Christine lied to her mother. She was still very pissed about the whole ordeal, but now was not the time to let it show.

"You understand?" Mary asked, relieved.

"Yes, I do," Christine confirmed.

"You know, Christine, I'm only using my mouth because Brad's dick is chaffing and it hurts him when I use my hand." Mary had the need to explain.

"Of course, Mom," Christine supported her. I don't care for your stupid excuses, she thought.

Brad and Eleanor watched the discussion dumfounded. Neither of them expected Christine to be so understanding.

"Princess, could you let us have a moment alone so I can finish?" Mary asked Christine shyly. She was blushing with embarrassment while she said that. She didn't even wonder where Christine had come from. Her fear eased, her horniness came back and, with it, the need to suck Brad's cock.

"No, Mom. I'm going to stay to watch and learn how to do it," Christine calmly informed her mother. She had to press her advantage.

"What? Why do you want to learn how to do it? You aren't planning to have sex, are you?" Mary inquired, alarmed.

"Of course not. But if I want to help Brad I must learn how to properly take care of him," Christine stated.

"What? There is no way I'll let you suck your brother," the concerned mother replied.

"Why? Brad is my brother and I love him. Of course I'll help him. It's not like helping him is wrong, is it?" Christine argued.

"No, but ... but ... but you are way too young." Mary finally found an excuse that might dissuade her daughter.

"I'm 18 Mom. I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions. If there's nothing wrong with you helping Brad, then there shouldn't be any reason for me not to do it," Christine countered. She was not going to let her mother prevent her from pleasuring Brad. No way.

Mary couldn't argue with that, but she couldn't suck her son in front of her daughter. She was too horny to think rationally and she desperately wanted her daughter to go away.

"You're right but please go away. We'll talk later," Mary said.

"So you're saying I can also give Brad blow jobs?" Christine kept pressing her mother for her approval.

"Alright you can do it too. Now go away," Mary conceded. She didn't realize what she had just done. The future consequences of her concession weren't taken into account by the stressed mother. She just wanted Christine to go away and finish her blow job in peace.

"Alright, I'm going," Christine joyfully responded. She had just managed to get her mother's permission to be intimate with Brad. A part of her really wanted to stay and learn how to suck a penis while, in the meantime, keep embarrassing her mother. But she didn't. Mary had given in to make Christine go away, so staying would only cause problems. It was the right moment to retreat. Christine went to her bedroom to take care of her horniness by herself.

Mary was mortified to have been caught by Christine. She still remained very embarrassed after Christine left.

"It's alright, Mom. Now everybody knows and accepts the situation. We won't have to hide anymore," Brad reassured his mother.

"But it's so embarrassing," Mary said, blushing.

"No Mom, it's not. What you are doing is so brave and selfless. You are doing something you would never do in order to help me, and I love you for that. You should be proud," Brad encouraged her.

His words made her very happy. She was still very embarrassed, but he made her feel so much better. She decided to put what happened in a corner of her mind and went back to business. She was here to make her son cum and she would do it as many times as needed.

Brad had lost his erection but Mary took his flaccid dick in her mouth and sucked gently on it. In no time Brad was hard again and Mary properly resumed her blow job. She kept his cockhead in her mouth for a few minutes and just sucked on it. She also used her tongue to lick it and lap up his pre-cum. After that, she took more of his cock in her mouth and when she reached her gagging point she retracted. Very slowly, she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Her tongue also played with his shaft during that time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.