The Best Therapy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Eleanor took a shower after sucking her grandson's cock. She couldn't believe she had done that. She was even frigging herself while thinking about it and needed to cum badly. After a nice climax in the shower she dried herself and went into her room. She had to put on clean clothes and she didn't know what to wear. Whatever she wore would send a certain message to Brad. Too slutty and he would think she wanted to do it again. Too prudish and he would think she was mad at him.

The problem was she couldn't figure out how she was feeling. She should feel guilty and ashamed for what she had done but she didn't. She felt excited and eager to do it again! Something had to be wrong with her because no woman should enjoy sucking her grandson's cock, even if that cock was the best cock she had ever seen and tasted. She stood in front of the mirror, naked, for about 10 minutes thinking about what she wanted.

It took her that long to decide she wanted to continue what she had started. As a famous President once said, a blow job is not sex. So she could suck Brad's cock as many times as she wanted without actually having "sex" with her grandson. That was a line she would not cross. She knew her argument was questionable at best, but it justified the behavior she didn't want to quit. Once determined, she put on a lacy bra and a thong. She also chose a white blouse which showed the maximum cleavage and a very short black skirt. After putting on her black five inch heels and some make-up she climbed down the stairs to sit next to Brad again. Her clothes were sluttier than what she used to wear at Mary's but they still looked casual to her. Apart from the heels, it was one of the outfits she usually wore as every day clothes.

Brad took notice of the change of clothes. The new clothes weren't as pretty as the previous ones but they showed a lot more skin. He took it as a sign that Nana didn't mind what had happened between them and maybe she was willing to continue. He didn't want to seem too eager so he chose to wait a little before asking Eleanor for another blow job. He heard women didn't like men who seemed needy. They wanted the smooth operator.

Luckily for him Eleanor was the needy one this time around. As soon as the movie ended she spoke to him.

"Darling, do you need release?" she asked Brad.

"Yeah Nana, I could use some release," he told her. If only he could find a way for her to suck his cock again.

"Do you want me to use my hands or my mouth, Darling?"

"Your mouth, Nana. Please, use your mouth," he said eagerly.

"Then let's go to your room. Your mom and Christine should be home soon and we don't want them walking in on us," Eleanor told him.

They both stood up and went up to his room. Brad quickly took his pants off as soon as they entered his room. His hands had healed some since the accident. He still couldn't close his fists but he could hold big objects and push buttons with his fingers. Sweatpants were no problem for him either. He then sat on his bed.

Eleanor watched him do that from the door and it amused her. Youth, she thought. He was so eager to receive his second blow job and she felt so very good about it. It had been some time since she had someone so eager to do kinky things with her. Once he was sitting on his bed, she sensuously swayed her hips as she walked to him. She was a cougar on the prowl and her prey was just in front of her. She placed the cushion on the floor in front of Brad and knelt on it.

Brad's manhood was already hard and Eleanor loved it. With other men she always had to make them hard with her mouth if she didn't tease them beforehand. She heard teenagers were like that but she doubted many could do it five to ten times a day.

She started by kissing his cockhead. Then, she planted kisses all over his massive rod and his sack. She had never done something like that but it turned her on to properly "thank" Brad's cock before sucking it. Her weird ritual finished, she licked Brad's cock from his balls to his cockhead, where she enjoyed licking his pre-cum. It was not as good as his baby juice but it was still delicious and a great appetizer. When she had enough treat she opened her mouth wide and took his cock in it.

She could only put six inches of meat in her mouth before chocking, but it didn't discourage her. She wanted that fat cock down her throat and she would have it no matter what. It wouldn't be today, but one day she would be able to do it. She bobbed her head on Brad's cock very slowly to savor the piece of meat she had in her mouth. She didn't just suck his cock, she also caressed it lovingly with her tongue.

"Oh my God, Nana, that feels so good," Brad moaned.

He was enjoying himself very much. He had a clear view of Eleanor's cleavage and he could see her lacy bra because her top was so small it couldn't cover the whole thing. He could see more skin showing than most woman had on their breasts. Too bad he couldn't see her nipples, but it was still the greatest thing he had ever seen. That vision alone was extremely hot, but if he added the fact that his grandmother was keeping visual contact with him as she sucked his cock, the picture was even hotter than hell.

Brad also enjoyed the sensations on his cock. The suction was great, but what Eleanor was doing with her tongue was simply amazing. It wouldn't be long before he blew his nuts.

Eleanor increased the tempo because the wait was driving her crazy. At first, she had wanted to give Brad a long and leisure blow job because it would make the release so much sweeter, but she wanted to drink his milk too badly. She didn't have to wait long as Brad shot his first wad of cum in her mouth not two minutes after she increased her pace. She couldn't enjoy the first wad as the second one came just as rapidly. Brad's cock spurted load after load of cum in Eleanor's waiting mouth and she gulped it down like she was dying of thirst. This time she didn't let a single drop of cum escape. At the end she could even wait two wads before swallowing so she could savor the delicious taste of her grandson's cream.

Eleanor kept the last wads of cum in her mouth. She didn't swallow so she could play with it in her mouth and enjoy the taste for a long time. She took Brad's cock out of her mouth, careful to clean it up before it came out. She opened her mouth so that Brad could see the pool of cum in his grandmother's mouth. Her mouth was almost full and she licked her teeth with her tongue, which was coated with Brad's cum. She gave him a real show by playing with the tasty treat she had in her mouth but, unfortunately, the show was cut short when they heard a car pulling up in the driveway. Mary and Christine were home. Disappointed, Eleanor swallowed the juice in her mouth and kissed Brad on the cheek.

"Thanks for the meal, Darling," she said sweetly to him.

"Anytime, Nana. We're serving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," he joked before she exited the room.

While Eleanor was washing her hands and her face (but not brushing her teeth) Brad was still half naked on his bed. The show Eleanor had put on for him with his cum was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Lately, the things he was witness to were becoming nastier by the day. Since the accident, he had seen kinky stuff he thought he would never see, and it was always topped by something else a few days later. It made him wonder what crazy thing he would see next. He couldn't even begin to guess because it was impossible to have imagined what had already happened to him. At that moment the only thing he feared were his hands getting better. When he came home from the hospital after the accident he thought it would be the most boring and longest month of his life, but it was exactly the opposite that happened.

Brad put his pants back on and walked downstairs to the kitchen. His mother was drinking iced tea and eating a sandwich.

"Where's Chris?" he asked Mary.

"Out, as usual," she answered between bites. Christine was home more often the last few days but she was still spending most of her time with her friends.

He knew his mother didn't like to speak while she ate so he went to the living room to watch some TV. After 10 minutes, Mary came into the living room and sat next to him.

"I saw Coach Boom today. He asked me about you and how you were doing," she told him. The coach's real name was Kevin Bowne, but everybody called him Boom. He was the basketball team coach.

"And what did you tell him?" Brad asked.

"That you are watching TV all day long," Mary replied.

"I guess he didn't like it," he said with a laugh.

"No, he didn't. He told me that if you want to be a regular one day you can't afford to spend your day watching TV."

"I figured as much. The only problem is he must have forgotten I can't practice with my injuries."

"He knows it, Honey, but he also told me your legs aren't injured and running won't hurt your hands. You can keep up your physical condition until you recover and that way it would be one less thing to worry about when you return to practice," she said to him. "And he is right. It's not good for you to just watch TV all day. I'm even going to buy you an iPad tomorrow so that you can read some books, or comics if you prefer."

Brad thought about it and concluded that his mother was right. He always enjoyed playing sports, and running would keep him out of the house a few hours a day. He was starting to feel cooped up and he needed to go out. He would still have plenty of time to enjoy his mother's and grandmother's talents.

"Alright Mom, but only if you and Nana come with me. That way we can all enjoy some exercise," he told Mary as a joke. He knew they had never jogged before. He was pleasantly surprised when she finally agreed.

The next day, after a wake up blow job from Eleanor, Brad went to eat breakfast with her and Mary. Mary helped Brad to unload again with her hands after breakfast and then they all went jogging.

The weather was sunny so Brad wore shorts, a T-shirt and his running shoes. Eleanor's clothes consisted of a sports bra and micro shorts. As for Mary, she wore an unflattering ensemble composed of a T-shirt and long pants.

They ran at a slow pace for an hour. They also took several breaks to drink some water and catch their breath.

Brad resumed running after almost three weeks of rest. His respiration was not bad. In spite of that, his muscles hurt. Doing nothing for a long time took a toll on them.

Both Eleanor and Mary were active women but they never played sports so even though they were in great shape they weren't used to running, so it was harder on them.

The whole time they were running, Brad stayed behind Mary and Eleanor. He told them it was to keep watch but he just spent the time ogling his grandmother's fantastic ass.

Mary and Eleanor both knew what he was doing but neither of them said anything. Eleanor was proud and flattered a young and handsome man was checking her out. As for Mary, she was furious but she couldn't say anything because it infuriated her that Brad wasn't staring at her ass. During her jog she had time to think, "Well, you idiot, he can't see your bottom with these stupid pants. They're too large." For the first time in her life she was considering dressing up for a man, and that man was no other than her son.

In the afternoon, they visited the museum. Both women wore summer dresses. Mary had a knee-length white dress with a closed collar and short shoulder sleeves. She also had ballerina shoes which were practical for walking. Eleanor had a sleeveless skin-tight navy blue dress, a hem a few inches below her crotch and an impressive cleavage. Eleanor had three inches heels because she knew they were going to walk but she still wanted to be sexy.

Mary was jealous again because Eleanor was the focus of all of Brad's attention. They talked a lot, just the two of them. They laughed a lot too. And when Mary tried to talk to them about the art Eleanor and Brad seemed bored. She felt like she was a third wheel while the other two looked like they were on a date. That's why she left before them. After the museum, Brad and Eleanor went for a walk in the park. Brad was feeling great walking with a gorgeous babe in the park. He could see all the jealous stares from other guys and it was awesome. Sure, he would prefer having his cock sucked by his grandmother in his bedroom, but a change of scenery was nice. Besides, he had already been milked four times since that morning.

They came back home just in time for dinner. Mary had ordered pizzas because she had come home not long before and didn't have time to cook dinner. She gave Brad the brand new iPad she promised though. During dinner, they chatted about their day and for the first time in weeks Christine wasn't feeling left out. She knew something was happening between the other three and every time she tried to inquire about it they pushed her out. The glances Brad shared with Mary and Eleanor seemed to have so much meaning, and Christine was frustrated not knowing what they were all about.

Before going to bed Brad spent some time on Facebook with his Ipad to catch up with his friends. He had been able to give them an update about his health with some phone calls. His mother would dial the number and he would use the hands-free kit to talk to his friends. After that, Brad fed Mary and Eleanor his cum one more time each. Slowly but steadily they were getting irreversibly hooked on his semen.

The following day, when Brad, Mary and Eleanor went jogging, they all wore something similar to the previous day, except Mary. That day she wore a form fitting tank top and skin tight shorts. Brad didn't know where to look during the run so he stared at their boner-inducing asses in turns. Mary was feeling very good about herself because Brad ogled her ass the most. Brad didn't know his mother owned clothes like that but he was glad she did because her ass was out of this world. He even had a fleeting thought about spanking it.

They planned to visit the aquarium in the afternoon and, for the first time in her life, Mary wore a sexy dress and high heels. The dress was sky blue and sleeveless. Mary's breasts and legs were highlighted with the amount of cleavage shown and the high hem the dress had. But what really made a difference was that the dress was skin-tight. Her perfect body shape was evident for all to see. Mary's heels were limited to three inches because she already had some difficulty walking in those and she didn't want to risk falling and make a scene. When she had left them the day before, she decided to go shopping by herself. She couldn't stand to see her son so focused on Eleanor when he should have been obsessed with her. Her body was so much more alluring than her mother's. Her only problem was how she used to dress. Brad couldn't properly admire her body with her current clothes and she didn't own anything that could change that fact. That's why she visited a few stores she wouldn't have been caught dead in weeks ago to buy clothes she thought only prostitutes would wear. She was embarrassed the whole time but thinking about Brad helped a lot.

Eleanor wore a sluttier dress and higher heels but even with that she couldn't compete with Mary. As a woman she was jealous of that, but as a mother she was proud her daughter was finally dressing to tease men. She was coming out of her shell.

The looks men were throwing at Mary disgusted her. She wanted to go home and change. She looked like a prostitute and she was very embarrassed. The only reason why she had left her house in that attire was that Brad told her she was beautiful. That compliment made her walk on clouds until they arrived at the aquarium and the perverts started to stare at her. But each time Brad looked at her with desire and smiled at her she forgot about the others and she was happy again, so she focused on him. He was the perfect gentleman all afternoon with his mother and grandmother and they both loved it. Brad was having the time of his life too. He didn't care about the sea life but his mother and grandmother both walked arm in arm with him all afternoon. He could feel their generous tits pressed against him and he loved it.

Dinner that evening was a blast. Mary, Eleanor and Brad had so much non-sex related fun in the afternoon that they couldn't stop talking about it. They told Christine all about their visit to the aquarium and she was jealous of not having gone with them. They seemed to have had a lot of fun without her and it made her sad. Moreover, the way her mother was dressed certainly surprised Christine. She thought her mother was dressed like a slut and it shocked Christine because she had never seen her mother like that. Something was definitely going on and she would discover what.

Later that evening, Brad was lying on his bed thinking about his mother's behavior that day. He had a feeling she had dressed sexily just for him. The day before his mother seemed angry and hurt because he had spent a lot of time with Nana, but he didn't realize it at the time and wouldn't have cared if he did. But because of that she put away her serious persona and was actually fun to hang out with, plus she was dressing so sexy he was walking around with a boner all day. It seemed to him she was in some kind of competition with Eleanor and that had changed Mary's entire personality, he thought. Maybe he could use it to his advantage.

When Mary came into his room to give him his last hand job before bed Brad had rustled up a plan to take things to the next level with his mother.

She had barely touched his cock when he yelled in pain.

"Stop Mom, it hurts," he lied to her.

"What did I do?" she asked, panicked.

"Nothing Mom, it's just my dick is chafing and it hurts when you touch it with your hands," he continued the ruse.

"Oh, what can I do, Baby?"

"Nothing, Mom. I think the chafing is due to too much masturbation. We'll skip tonight's masturbation and see how things are in the morning," he told her. He was preparing his offensive, scheduled for the next day. Mary went to bed, disappointed she had not been able to enjoy her evening snack.

Mary woke up Brad at 9 a.m. because she couldn't wait any longer. She usually waited for Brad to wake up on his own but she was too horny to think straight. She told herself she did it because she was worried about him. She didn't give him his bedtime hand job so his testicles had to be full by now and the more she was waiting the more he would suffer. She was just being altruistic. Unfortunately for Mary, Brad's penis was still chafing so she still couldn't give him a hand job. She was worried about him because she knew he had to be in pain by now. Another part of her was let down Brad didn't feed her any breakfast.

Truthfully, Brad was fine. After breakfast he received a blow job from Eleanor while Mary was cleaning the house. Mary was trying to busy herself to stop thinking about her son's co ... penis. On the other hand, Eleanor was enjoying herself sucking her grandson's succulent cock to her heart's content. She was bobbing her head furiously over Brad's shaft but she sensed he was thinking of something else. It was bothering her because he should only be thinking about her right now.

"What's wrong, Darling? Don't you like what I'm doing?" she asked.

"No Nana, you are great. Nothing's wrong," he told her.

"I can tell something is bothering you. You know, if you want me to do something you can ask me. I might say no but I won't be offended. I swear," she assured him.

"I was just thinking about Mom doing what you are currently doing," he confessed.

"I see. Well, good luck with that, because I don't think she will," she lied. Eleanor noticed her daughter changing lately and she couldn't be sure anymore that she wouldn't suck Brad's cock. However, she didn't want the competition because she had noticed the special attention Brad had given Mary the day before. And she was jealous.

"I figure, but I have to try. I have a plan but I may need your help," he shared with her.

"Is that why Mary told me your cock was chafing and we couldn't jerk you off anymore?" Mary told her that practically crying this morning. She didn't understand it but she didn't question what she said because it just meant more cock and cum for her.

"Yeah. I just need you to play along in case she questions you," he informed her.

"Alright," she agreed reluctantly.

She resumed sucking Brad's dick and this time he was fully focused on her. She went all out on this occasion and even took his whole cock in her mouth. She finally succeeded in cramming his 9" cock down her throat. The feeling of having something so big and thick in her throat was unpleasant at first, so she backed down until just Brad's cock head was in her mouth. She worked on his cock some more before taking him whole once again. It felt less uncomfortable but it still didn't feel good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.