Emily
Chapter 7: Midsummer

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Midsummer - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Emily was back on her feet by Midsummer, still a little unsteady and weak and not ready for a long hike, but able to get around the house and yard on her own without falling down. I could see the strain in her face, but I could also see a grin behind the strain. I was happy enough at her progress to cry, and I did. Emily did, too.

We'd been up late the night before and the movie we watched had turned us on, so I decided to stay over at her house. We got a little loud when Emily was on top of me and telling me in very specific terms what she wanted me to do to her and exactly how she wanted it done, and I was doing my best to give her what she was asking for. To top it off she was providing a running commentary on how I was doing. Apparently I did pretty well, since when we finished I left her splayed out, royally fucked and covered in my cum, and smiling. We'd barely had enough strength to drag ourselves into the shower to clean up a little before we collapsed in each other's arms in Emily's bed.

The following morning we made it downstairs to find Alma in the kitchen, humming as she worked on a second batch of pancakes. I guess she'd heard us coming and figured after what she'd heard last night we'd be starving. She was right. Alma had a pleased look that suggested Joseph had once again made her happy before he took off with my dad to the hardware store or wherever they liked to go on Saturday mornings.

Alma gave me a lingering kiss when I entered the kitchen, followed by the same kiss to Emily on her lips. Emily and I looked at each other when Alma finished, causing Alma to break into laughter.

"What, I can't kiss you now?"

I grinned.

"Of course you can, Alma."

Emily smirked.

With that, Alma put down her spatula and turned and gave me another kiss, one that I felt all the way to my toes, or at least to my cock and balls, and I immediately woke up in more ways than one. Alma let me go then, but not before dropping her hand to my crotch and giving me the most blatant and obvious of rubs.

"Hey, glad to see you're awake, Daniel."

I looked at Alma again. She looked freshly fucked, no question about that, but she was also quivering, like in anticipation, maybe. I turned to Emily, who gave me a little thumbs-up angled so her mother couldn't see her. Mothers have eyes in the back of their heads, that's a known fact, so Alma probably caught it anyway. Then Emily moved closer to me to whisper.

"Daniel, look at her."

I looked at Alma, now back at the stove.

"Go for it. I'm right behind you. I'll be OK, don't worry."

You have to be careful approaching someone working at a hot stove, for obvious reasons, and I was very careful. I put my arms around Alma, and she waved her spatula in the air.

"Watch it, Daniel."

I kissed the side of her neck, gently, then kissed the other side.

"I'm being very careful, Alma," I whispered. "Very careful."

With that I reached around and eased the spatula out of her hand and put it beside the stove. I reached a little further and turned off the burner. Perfect timing. Alma had been just about to pour a new set of pancakes. Alma pressed her butt against me when I moved my hands down and slid them under her t-shirt and back up to her breasts. Alma wasn't wearing a bra, none of the women, Emily, my mom, Alma, wore a bra around the house, much to the delight of me, Dad and Joseph. Her heavy breasts were a warm weight in my hands, smooth, soft and yet firm when I lifted them, her nipples beginning to harden as I fingered them while I continued to kiss Alma's neck.

I heard Alma's soft sigh as she twisted in my arms and raised her lips to mine and kissed me, her tongue moving past my lips to play with mine. I was totally hard against her now, and to my surprise I felt Emily behind me, her hand on my butt making little circles, until without a word she steadied herself somehow and tugged at my shorts, working them and my boxers down to the floor. My erection was out in the air now, and Alma dropped one hand to stroke me. I groaned.

Alma gave another little sigh and stepped back and lifted her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. She dropped her own shorts and panties, and in a moment we were nude and facing each other. But not for more than a moment as I took Alma in my arms again and pressed myself against her, my cock just above her fur, my hands around her and holding her rear end, pulling her hard against me. That didn't require much effort as she pushed herself forward, one leg trying to hook itself around mine to force even more of her pussy against me, or maybe she was thinking of humping my leg, I'm not sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.