Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: After the kiss

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: After the kiss - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was going to be a scorcher, I could tell when I woke up early the morning after our first kiss. Emily and I often ate breakfast together during the summer, and when I got downstairs that morning Emily was already at our patio door. Mom greeted her and we sat down at the kitchen table for our usual yoghurt and fruit when it was so hot. There was only one thing to do on a day like that, so I waved at Mom and we headed for the pool, our pool this time. We ended up standing in the shallow end, and I was trying to keep my eyes on Emily's face. I'd never had that problem before, not really, but now I did. I wasn't erect but I was halfway there and I hoped she wouldn't notice. I also hoped Mom wasn't watching.

"I liked last night, Emily."

Emily smiled when she heard me.

"So did I."

"I liked watching your mom and dad, too."

I was moving closer to Emily as I spoke, and I barely noticed she was moving toward me at the same time. In a split second I realized once more Emily was right, that I'd know when the girl wanted me to kiss her, and I surely knew it now and my arms went around her and I tilted my head to match Emily and we kissed as the day seemed to get hotter and I disappeared in her mouth and she likewise in mine.

I read somewhere later that getting excited is only one side effect of kissing and that people kiss to find out what the other person is like. True, maybe, but right then I was totally erect and glued to Emily, who squirmed against me as I dropped my hands to her bottom and pulled her tighter. Like any teenage boy I was on a hair trigger, and the touch of her tummy on my cock tipped me over the edge and I spurted and splashed against her. Despite my delirium and consequent desire to hang onto her even tighter and mash my softening self against her, what I really wanted to do was run away and hide. Emily's laugh calmed me down a little.

"I'm so sorry, Emily."

She put her finger on my lips.

"Ssh, Daniel. It's OK."

Emily laughed again.

"Really, it's OK."

"But..."

"Ssh."

She tugged me over to the steps and after a quick slosh to get most of my stuff off herself and me, we climbed out and took a cool shower at the side of the house and stretched out in the shade. Emily cut me off when I started to apologize again.

"Daniel, stop it. It's OK. It happened. You didn't hurt me."

She leaned toward me and I hoped for another kiss on the lips and another taste of her mouth, but she dodged my mouth and kissed my cheek.

"Let's just relax for a bit."

Her eyes crinkled and she grinned.

"I liked it, you know."

Her grin got still wider.

"This wasn't the first time I've seen that, either."

My stomach was doing flip-flops and my cock was stiffening again, but I forced myself to stay still, or as still as I could.

"Let's go slow, Daniel, OK?"

She kissed my cheek again.

"I like you. A lot. And I want to do this again, and more, but I don't want to rush."

My stomach unclenched a little. I returned her kiss.

"OK. Me, too."

We were quiet for a couple of minutes. My cock softened.

We were flat on our backs when Emily took my hand in hers. I turned my head to see her smiling.

"About the kissing thing?"

I remembered last night.

"Yeah?"

"It was our vacation during spring break, remember when we were gone for that week in April? We went to a clothing-optional resort in the Caribbean."

I turned on my side to look at Emily. Her grin was infectious. It was more than that and I felt myself stiffen.

"Just you and your folks?"

"Yeah. Let me tell it, OK?"

"Sure."

"Well, Mom and Dad used to go off in the afternoons for what they called "parent time."

Emily giggled. I got harder.

"One afternoon, by coincidence, really, I was exploring down the beach and saw them a little way ahead. I guess they thought they were alone. Well, they were, really, except that I happened to be wandering along."

She looked down at me and smiled and circled my cock with her hand, but only for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.