Another Chance
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

"I cannot tell a lie," said Grace.

"It's never stopped you before," I said. "What did you do?"

"I sold the Lansing house and land," she said, "They are probably tearing down the house as I confess."

"They approached me about it," I said. "Did you make a deal?"

"No, she paused, " ... I soaked them for three million eight hundred eighty-eighty thousand two hundred ninety two dollars and fifty-six cents ... wire transfer ... it's in the bank." She had that 'wait for it look.'

I looked calmly back.

"Tax free."

"Good God, Grace ... we paid less than two hundred for it," I was meaning thousand but she caught it. "How did you get them to dig that deep?"

She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and bent over, just a little. "Like that."

"Well, yes I do ... like that," It dawned on me. "That?"

"Yup, I had no idea of the power of boobs over men of a certain age, he nearly drooled on the transfer order," she dug in the cavern she called a purse and waved a paper under my nose. "There is a caveat, we need to go watch. We get to keep anything that comes out of the house. Remember the switch plates in the Master Bedrooms?"

"Oh, by the way, I do ... solid gold. And the butlers sink ... solid silver. What about the steamer trunks in the attic and garage?"

She pointed at the '57 Suburban, "In the back."

"All of them?"

She looked, "Oh ... you can't see it. Step to the left."

I did. "I see, where did you get the trailer?"

"Out of the garage," she said smugly.

"The attic trunks?"

She unbuttoned a third button.

"How did your day at Mrs. Parker's go?"

"I had to ... will you please button up? I can't think."

A fourth button ... Grace was NOT wearing foundation garments.

"Grace!!"

The fifth and last was slid from its hole ... she grabbed the two halves of the blouse and gently waved them back and forth.

Now you see, OH BOY!

Now you don't, AWW!

Now you see, OH BOY!

Now you don't, AWW!

Now you see, OH BOY!

Now you don't, AWW!

"What do you think of them apples?"

What little brain I had left said, "Grapefruit ... not apples."

She buttoned back up, my brain shed tears ... other parts dripped.

"Grace, that wasn't nice ... I mean ... it was nice ... and I thoroughly enjoyed it ... but that was mean." I sighed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Practicing."

That I understood.

We are here for the sole purpose to continue to be here. Grace was a prime example of species preservation. The body beautiful. The walk, the sway, the jiggle, the bounce ... are all plumage designed to draw the eye ... and stop the brain from thinking. Sixteen ... let us count the days until Grace is sixteen.

It is almost March ... January and February were spent huddling around the cave fire listening to the wind howl and the branches freeze. The hunt was for the cracks ... the little places that let the heat out and the cold in. How did our ancestors manage?

I, however, spent ... and the spend hoped to strike it rich ... so to speak. The discovery that much pussy demanded more ... caused me to go just a little wild. The sauna got a lot of use.

Propagate! Propagate! Rah, Rah, Rah!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.