Another Chance - Cover

Another Chance

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 75

"Doesn't that hurt?" asked Grace.

Anet kept bouncing but said, "Uhu ... feels ... huh ... divine ... uhu ... nnung..." She shrieked! passed out and fell over.

Grace caught her and slid her on the bench.

Keirstan moaned ... Grace slung a dipper of water on her. She jerked awake, I stuck a shoulder under her, carried her out and tossed her in the 35 below snow. I rolled her around and took her back inside. She looked at my deep red gnarled interest, "Oh shit."

"Not yet ... Grace, a dipper on Brigid."

"Yeow!!!"

I tossed her over my shoulder and pitched her out in the snow ... wallowed her around and took her back inside. Keirstan was huddled up in the corner saying, "Keep away ... no more ... no no no."

"You started this and I like it ... You gave me no mercy. You're not getting any either." I plugged in ... she came with every thrust and passed out again.

"Bri? Your turn..."

I had to chase her around a little.

"You're a monster!"

"Thank you, Bri. It's nice to be appreciated."

"Uh uh hu uh uh ... no ugh more ... oh god ... oh god god god GOD!!!" Grace and I laid her on the bench.

"Next?" I said. "Where's Keirstan?"

The outside door slammed.

"Outside ... the wench," said Anet, "Chickenshit!!!" she shouted.

"You ready?"

"You still haven't cum?"

"Nope."

"Fuck ... bring that monster here." She dropped and swallowed it. Two minutes and she sucked my balls out of my nut sack.

While she was doing that, Bri made her escape.

If you don't prop the door it locks when it shuts ... I had two very naked freshmen trying to get back in when the campus police showed.

"Locked ourselves out ... and Grace won't let us back in," Keirstan said.

"Who is the faculty member?" asked the older cop. He was trying not to look but ... guys, ya know? If it's a nipple slip you didn't know you had ... we knew.

"Grace Austin ... Engineering."

"I'll let you in," He opened the door, "I'll need to speak to Professor Austin."

"I'll run and get her ... she'll be embarrassed," Bri said. "No clothes in the sauna."

She snatched a towel off the peg and slipped in the door. "Grace ... the police need to speak to you."

Shit!

Grace wrapped up and slid out the door.

"You're no professor."

"Graduate student. I teach engineering math,"

"ID?"

Grace rummaged through her Purse.

The cop asked, "What is that?"

"My bag ... hold on ... it's in here some..." She held it out. She looked astonished that she found it that quickly.

"Bill, watch 'em." He stepped out and used his N/PRC-6 handheld.

The University hired Vets and Vets sometimes liberated useful equipment. The N/PRC-6 handheld radio was one such useful piece. The range wasn't great and it was kind of heavy but its use allowed the police force to check information quickly without having to take a suspect to the station.

"She's legit?" he asked his dispatcher. "She's so young."

He stepped back inside, "You're for real. Closing time in half an hour."

"Thanks officer." She smiled, "As for this bag ... it's a rice bag I just had to have. Real waterbuffalo leather and it was the last one. It's a great bag."

He gave it the once-over, "That's real leather."

"Silk lined ... it had some kind of plastic bag for the rice inside but I picked out the threads and there was this maroon silk inside ... I got it in Lansing from the Oriental booth, Farmers Market, Shiawassee and Cedar. Last bag of this brand rice."

"Had rice in it?"

"Yeah, excellent."

While Grace was schmoozing the cop, Keirstan and Brigid were getting dressed and I was getting my nuts drained ... again.

I kept thinking I was going to wake up soon.

The spigot and a hose were soon in use. I sprayed down assorted puddles of combined juices and ... and ... and..."I HOPE I'm not a daddy!" I didn't see condom one ... this was NOT supposed to happen. I kept cleaning up and then switched to a fine spray trying to wash the smell out of the air. When the facts of the matter were all laid ... I have to stop using that word ... set out, I was raped. In a court of law, if pressed, a Judge would have to send those wonderful women to jail. Although, I'd sat in on a couple of pretty loud trials where the Judge told one guy to quilt complaining.

"It's called Experience, son. You ejaculated and I'll bet you liked it," the Judge said. "I can see by the blush you did." He went on, "If you were a girl and the age difference was the same, it'd be rape and jail ... but you don't look like a girl. Case dismissed."

Where in the hell did that come from? All I really knew was ... SHIT! ... Grace WATCHED! Fuck oh dear! She's traumatized for life. God ... she'll end up a nun ... shit shit shit. That poor kid ... hold on slick ... twin ... same age ... kid? Yup. I grinned. I'm a man ... My dad ... I can hear ... shit, I know what he'll say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.