Living Next Door to Heaven 1
Cast 5

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast 5 - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Joanne "Heaven" Barnes: Next door neighbor of Brian's; dark blonde and blue eyes; 5'9"; 19-year-old model; always Brian's guardian angel and fantasy; originally Brian called her Heaven—now that is the name she is known by internationally. Though seldom in the story directly, her influence continues.

—The clan—

Brian Frost: Senior; not quite eighteen, 5'6" tall and physically fit; one of the oldest in his class because of his October 5 birthday; always the littlest guy in class, his friends still tower over him, but they trust him more than anything.

Rhonda Gordon: Senior; seventeen, preacher's daughter. 5'5" brunette, upturned nose, green eyes; now lives in Evansville and no longer communicates with the group—mostly.

Rose Davis: Senior; seventeen; blonde bombshell; shortest in group at 5'1"; cheerleader; deep blue eyes. Rapidly becoming the female leader.

Whitney Anderson: Senior; tallest girlfriend at 6'3"; seventeen and plays basketball at MHS; brunette; Brian's first lover to go all the way. Brian's martial arts master.

Donna Gordon: Rhonda's older sister; sophomore at Oberlin College; looks a lot like Rhonda but maybe an inch taller; Brian's lover.

Liz Nowicki: Senior; seventeen; wild, thin and tall (5'8"), lubricious redhead; Brian's lover.

Sora Miller: Freshman at IU; eighteen; cheerleader; Geoff's beard; Brian's lover.

Courtney James: Freshman at IU; 5'3" friend of Jennifer; eighteen; living with Brian and Jennifer for the summer.

Jennifer Pratt: Freshman at IU, almost eighteen and two months older than Brian; 5'6"; living with Brian and Courtney for the summer.

Elaine Frost nee Candace Jones: Junior Theater major at UIndy; 5'3"; twenty; redhead who legally changed her name; not actually related to Brian.

Samantha Cortales: Senior; known for her totally smooth and silky, hairless legs and skin; seventeen; thick black hair.

Cassie Clinton: Senior; seventeen; class president; Brian's 6th grade girlfriend from a very religious family; 5'3".

Nicolette Duval: Senior; seventeen; anarchist; 5'8" writer and poet.

Carl Fisher: Senior; seventeen; longtime friend of Brian, 6'2" basketball player; Brenda's and Louise's lover.

Brenda Lenox: Senior; buxom blonde cheerleader; seventeen; 5'4" and leader of the posse; first girl to be the lover of two men in the group and one other woman—Brian's, Carl's, and Louise's lover.

Louise Bacon: Senior; seventeen; 5'6" dark hair; both Brenda's and Carl's lover.

Doug Swift: Senior; seventeen; longtime friend of Brian, 6'3" basketball player; Rachel's lover and Doreen's boyfriend/brother.

Rachel Harris: Senior; seventeen; dark hair; noticeably buxom; 5'5"; with Doug and Doreen but has declared herself intended to Brian as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.