Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

116: Commencing

Coming of Age Sex Story: 116: Commencing - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The foot rub never got off the ground. There was just too much excitement when we got home and our casa crashed in my room. Rhonda wore socks, even though she was otherwise naked like the rest of us. We sat around talking about the new company, how she'd arrived at the name Hearthstone Entertainment, and millions of questions that didn't have answers yet, but Rhonda had a clipboard and was jotting down notes. Eventually, we just sort of collapsed in a pile.

There was a fair amount of cuddling and some very specific rubbing. I was pretty sure Josh and Cassie made love with Mary tucked up tightly against them. Nicki and Rhonda were sandwiched between Liz and Donna. At one point during the night, I was sucked into Samantha's pussy. There'd been no foreplay and I wondered aloud how she'd gotten so wet.

"Brian, my love, sometimes when we aren't even touching, I think of you and how much I love you and all of a sudden it's like my jill is weeping for joy because you are my cónyuge," she whispered. "How did we ever manage to have such a loving family? I believe..." She was getting close and I knew that just holding her silky skin against me would be enough to push me over the edge. I loved her so much. "I believe it was Heaven-sent," she gasped as she came on me. Yes. Heaven had sent me my family.

It was Whitney who licked me off after I got rid of the condom and held me in her mouth until I'd regained my strength and we drank from each other's fountains.

Eventually, it was Rose who crawled up my body and sank onto my cock. I held her tightly and she didn't try to move. She just lay on top of me after we were joined and we kissed.

"It's happening, Brian," she whispered. "Tonight was a demonstration of what she's capable of. She's going to become your lover soon."

"Maybe, but you are still our queen," I whispered.

"Brian, words cannot come close to telling you how I feel about hearing you say that. I love you." She moved up and down on me slightly and I got the message. "Remember, when the time comes, you don't need to use a condom with Rhonda unless she wants you to."

"I'm not going to start wearing a condom with you instead, Rose. I couldn't. Not now."

"This will be the first. You can have us both bareback. I don't think I could give up this feeling either."

"I still don't think it will work. What if she got pregnant again? I'd be panicked the whole time we made love," I whispered. Do I want to make love with Rhonda? Oh, god, yes! I still didn't think she was ready.

"It never really sank in, did it?" Rose whispered. "Brian, Rhonda will never get pregnant again. You rupturing that bastard's balls was the best payment. He beat on her stomach to destroy the baby. He destroyed her uterus, too. She'll never get pregnant. And Brian, if some miracle happened and she conceived, both she and the whole casa would protect that child with our lives. It would make her the happiest girl in the world."

Rose moved enough on me to keep me hard and in her but not enough to get me off. We went to sleep with her lying on top of me squeezing my cock in her pussy.

I woke up in the morning coming in her.


"Rose thinks we'll be lovers soon," I said as I punched down the bread. I'd managed to be almost silent as I slipped out of my cónyuge and she hugged Samantha and Whitney to her while I went to make bread. I was carrying on my usual morning talk with Rhonda, not knowing if she was listening.

"I don't know how I feel about that. I mean ... Of course, I want to make love to you. I want to feel our connection and know that you feel it, too. But I want to be in you in a different way, sweetheart. I want to be in your heart like you are in mine. We don't have to have sex for that, you know. What's that song? 'If it takes forever, I will wait for you.' You made such a wonderful statement to Nicki last night. We are one family. I will not forsake you."

It seemed strange to be up Saturday morning and know that my entire season—maybe my career in television—was over. Okay, that was a bit harsh. But not having to go to the studio on Saturday morning to film was still something I was getting used to. I wondered what my class schedule would be like next year and when the best time to film would be. I'd have to make sure that Rhonda always knew what my schedule was and the condition of my class work so we didn't get things scheduled when I had an exam coming up. We were really going to have to work on planning—even for my schoolwork.

It also dawned on me that we were headed for the last year-end party at Brenda's house. I got up to make breakfast for my casa and before long we were laughing and joking with each other as we realized we were really out of school. I made a big potful of Swedish meatballs to take over to Brenda's. I wondered how long it would take for the guys to go through the five pounds of ground beef I used.


"Bri-an." I knew that sing-song voice spelled trouble. Brenda plastered herself against me in the pool with her legs wrapped around my waist. Somehow Rachel managed to get on my back and sit on Brenda's feet with her own legs wrapped around the two of us. Not all the way around, but far enough that I felt like a girlfriend sandwich.

"My amiga," I said. "You on my back already wore me down to a stump this week."

"Yeah, but me on your front can feel that it's re-growing," Brenda laughed. "Mmm. Yeah. That feels so good." She wiggled her pussy against my growing hard-on. Her bikini was so skimpy there wasn't much more between us than the time over spring break a couple years ago when I'd come all over the two of us.

"Besides, Rose told us it was still fully functional this morning," Rachel laughed. Then she licked my ear. Damn! If these girls knew what that did to me. Brenda squealed. Apparently she figured it out.

"If you do that again, my bottoms are coming off right here in the pool," Brenda growled. She was already topless. The feeling on my back told me Rachel was, too. I cupped Brenda's bare tit in one hand and worked the other around to squeeze Rachel's ass. Brenda pressed her tongue into my mouth and I was fully rigid. When we broke our kiss, somehow Rachel had managed to move around enough to get her lips on mine. She kept working her way around to where she was almost in front of me, but Brenda was not giving up her contact with my cock. Still, I was able to dip my head just into the pool and nip at her tits.

Brenda licked the ear opposite where Rachel had and pushed her tits into my chest. I really didn't think I should shoot off in the pool. "Don't you think we need a pool in Bloomington?" she whispered.

Ah, so that's what it was. They wanted a pool at our new home. It's not like I didn't like the pool. Or the naked girls that it implied. But a pool? In Indiana? It's one thing to have one in a neighborhood with a caretaker. It's something altogether different to have one in your back yard. Who'd take care of it?

"I don't know, Brenda." I bent my head and sucked her big nipple into my mouth, lashing it with my tongue. She whined. "We'd have to get that cleared with Anna. Then she'd want to come over here and watch how we played in the pool. Then she'd want to bring Mom and Dad and they'd want to play. I don't know if I could take that."

"How about a hot tub, then?" Brenda asked as I turned to give Rachel's breast equal treatment. "It's not as much work and you can move or sell it if it doesn't work out."

"And just think. With our own hot tub, there would be naked girls out there all the time," Rachel added.

"And when we're naked, you know what we want. We could have a condom dispenser right next to the hot tub."

"And a new rule that anyone naked in the hot tub was yours to take."

"Hey!" I said. "What about the other half dozen guys in our clan? Are you offering your bodies to all takers?"

"Oh. Well. Hmm. I'd have to think about it," Brenda said. "For a couple seconds."

"But what about a hot tub. Even without the 'fair game' rule?" Rachel asked. Brenda was still rubbing her pussy against my cock, but Rachel had managed to edge far enough around that I was holding both girls up by their butt cheeks and letting my fingers move down into their cracks.

"Well ... um..." How to address this? "We've kind of hit up the parents in our casa as much as we possibly can. And your folks are paying for the new bunkhouse. I don't know who we'd get to pay for something like that." I slipped my hands into their bikini bottoms and found wetness that was a lot hotter than the pool water. I managed to get a finger into each of them. Both girls whined in my ears and then both licked them. I jerked in reaction.

"That does it," Brenda said, reaching between us to stroke my cock against her pussy. "Do you have any condoms here?"

"Uh, not in the pool."

"Then let's go to my bedroom."

I thought she was teasing.

Standing in front of naked Brenda in her bedroom as she pulled one foot above her head in a standing splits and having Rachel roll a condom onto my cock convinced me otherwise.


"Seven minutes in heaven," Brenda announced after we'd had dinner and were all piled into her family room. Every year it had been the same. I started to hide my eyes but Brenda came stalking over toward me waving a condom package at me. Oh shit! "Brian and ... Who wants to volunteer?" she asked as she dropped the condom in my lap. I swear even Geoff raised his hand. I was so embarrassed.

"It could be someone else this year," I complained. "Why do I always end up going first?"

"Aw. Poor baby," Brenda laughed. "Let's see. We've been doing this since sixth grade. And Cassie was the first girl to get seven minutes in heaven with Brian."

"He kissed me," Cassie sighed.

"Really? In sixth grade?" Louise exclaimed.

"I asked him to," Cassie said. "We kissed a lot that summer before I got stupid and ran away."

"Wow!"

"At the end of seventh grade, it was Rose," Brenda declared.

"Um ... we did a little more than kiss. Um ... just a little. Brian had to sort of check to see if my boobs had grown over the past year."

"You didn't!" Brenda shouted. "You never said anything."

"Brian never talks. I figured I shouldn't either," Rose explained. "I made him check at least once a year."

"Eighth grade," Brenda said.

"That was me," Rhonda said. "He kissed me and I broke up with him and ran crying out of the room. I'm sorry." I reached over and kissed her softly.

"All better now."

"Oh yeah," she said. "I've spent most of my life doing stupid things, I guess." I pulled Rhonda into my arms and she whispered, "I love you."

"Freshman year was the year of the great catastrophe," Brenda said. "It was tragic, really. Brian and Renee were in the closet and the doorknob fell off. It took us forever to get it open."

"I was so scared," Renee said. "It was dark and spooky and I was naked and ... Oops. Anyway, Brian comforted me."

"Yeah. We all heard," Doug said.

"Sophomore year, I cheated," Brenda said. "Carl and I had broken up and I claimed my seven minutes with Brian. He was so sweet. He just held me and rocked me as I cried." Carl reached over and hugged Brenda and she kissed him. "Don't ever break up with me again," she told him. "Either of you," she added, looking at Louise.

"And who was the junior winner?" Louise asked, preening.

"Slut! You were!" Brenda laughed. "You told me if I didn't put Brian in the closet with you, you'd keep Carl away from me for a month."

"Brian and I had to have a little discussion about how to treat my girlfriend," Louise said. "The closet was the only place private enough to say what needed to be said. And kiss."

"Oooh."

"So that brings us to graduation. There are so many girls who have not had a chance to have Brian in the closet for seven minutes of heaven. Though it seems that a lot of people have had seven minutes of heaven elsewhere. And in answer to a childhood dream, we turn to a new generation. We turn to our newly minted junior, Judy! Seven minutes in heaven." Judy grabbed my hand and dragged me to the closet as everyone else laughed.

"Brian, we said once that there wasn't as much difference between eighteen and sixteen as there was between fifteen and thirteen," she whispered to me anxiously. "I've been waiting four years. Please kiss me and touch me like a lover. I love my compañera, but I've always held a fantasy of the boy who took Foods and who arranged to have me protected when I went to junior high school."

We kissed and she pulled my hand up to touch her breast. I was confident now that at least I wasn't stealing any of her 'firsts' from her. We just kissed and petted for the full seven minutes. It goes really fast when you are having fun. The door opened and I adjusted myself so I wasn't obscenely pointing at her on the way out. Lexi grabbed my hand and dragged me down next to her.

"When I get my seven minutes with you," she whispered, "I plan to be naked."


None of us went home Saturday night. The whole clan was at the party and we just stayed there. We sat up and talked most of the night. Most of us were graduating on Sunday. It seemed like there was a constant shuffle going on all night long. Someone would stand to get a Coke or go off to the bathroom and when they came back someone else was in their spot and they were pulled down in a new location. Even Nicki moved a little, though she was always within reach of me or Liz. Or Rhonda or Rose. Or Josh or Cassie or Mary. Her circle was widening.

I'd flopped back and closed my eyes with my head in Samantha's silky lap when I felt a weight on top of me and found Theresa stretched out full-length on me. I'd long since stopped trying to hide my reaction to all the girls still in their bikinis. I just wrapped my arms around her and held her for a while. I'm not sure when she moved away and I woke up with my head in Cassie's lap and Mary on top of me. Jennifer and Courtney were cuddled next to us.

I awoke in the morning looking into deep green eyes and smiled. I turned my head and saw a second pair. My sister girlfriends. They'd found a blanket somewhere and spread it over us.

"I love you," I whispered. Both girls pulled my arms more snugly around them and we drifted off to sleep again.

After breakfast, we all had to rush to our homes to get ready for commencement. When Rhonda and I walked into the kitchen, we found her parents sitting with Mom, Dad, and Anna at the table. Rhonda rushed to her mother and gave her a hug and then turned to her father.

"You're here, Daddy!" Rhonda flung herself into her father's outstretched arms and both of them were crying. "You came. What about the bishop?"

"I told him my responsibility was first to my family and he could read the appointments without my presence. I've been assigned to the French Lick Church. It's a little church but I think it will be a healing community. It's time for us to all do some healing, don't you think," Sunshine said. Rhonda nodded.

"Did you hear, Daddy? I did it. I really did it!"

"I knew you would graduate when you were back where you were meant to be."

"Oh, yeah. That. But I really negotiated a contract and raised money for our show. I was successful and I have a job and my family and I'm happy. Daddy, I'm happy!"

None of us could keep our eyes dry. I went to dress for commencement. Jennifer and Courtney took Rhonda to get her ready. I about fell back down the stairs when I reached my room. Betts was sitting on my bed bouncing Maddie on her knee. Addison and Allen were sitting beside her.

"You came back for my graduation!" I yelled, grabbing my sister in a hug that almost crushed Maddie between us.

"I told you I'd be out there watching you get your diploma, squirt. You didn't think I'd go back on my word, did you?"

I turned and shook Allen's hand and then pulled Addison into a hug. She'd changed this year. Her natural blonde hair had completely grown out and she'd dropped the grunge look.

"You're looking great," I said.

"Thanks. I wish I'd gotten here in time for the party yesterday. We couldn't fly out until afternoon because my brother had to work on Saturday morning!" Addison said. "I hope we can hang out a little this week. They wouldn't let me tell you I was coming. I'd like to see your new house in Bloomington."

"I think it can be arranged," I said. "I think everyone wants to go down there. We can hardly wait to move."

I shooed them out of the room and showered. Jennifer slipped in and made sure I was good and clean. Then she dressed me and helped me into my cap and gown. I met Rhonda at the foot of the stairs.

The pictures of the two of us in our caps and gowns were really good. Really good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.