Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

115: Producer

Coming of Age Sex Story: 115: Producer - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I came home from class Friday afternoon with Rose. Senior exams were finished. The rest of the casa planned to join us by the end of the evening. We had 'senior week' ahead of us. Oh, there were things we had to attend, like picking up our gowns and commencement rehearsal, but everything else was done. As Mr. Darnell told us in our class meeting Friday morning, our job now was just to stay alive until commencement. Please. And not to go out and screw up our scholarships and college admissions. It was really a passionate plea for us to take care of ourselves this week and not get into trouble. I could see already that some of my classmates were planning an all-week bender. Where the hell do they get their booze?

Jen met us at the door. There were tear-streaks on her face. I pulled her to me in a hug.

"What is it, baby?" I asked. It was very unlike Jen to let anything upset her to the point of tears.

"Rhonda," she whispered. "She's in her room crying. Court's trying to talk to her, but she won't let us in. I don't know what's wrong."

I patted Jen's back softly to comfort her and sighed.

"There might not be anything wrong," I said. "The week might have just overwhelmed her. I'll see if I can help. Sometimes she just needs to be held." I released Jen with a kiss on her head and Rose hugged her as I headed for Rhonda's door. Court was sitting on the floor in the hall crying. She jumped up to hug me and I knocked on the door.

"Go away!" Rhonda cried.

"Precious, I need to talk to you," I said calmly. "Will you let me in, please?"

"No. You'll hate me."

"I don't and I will never hate you, Rhonda. I need to come in and make sure you are all right. I'll leave right away if you don't want me to stay."

"I can't."

Those were magic words. I grabbed the key we kept above the doorframe and shoved it in the lock on her door. I don't think any of the girls knew it was there and none of the rest of us had ever used it. But if Rhonda couldn't let me in, I wasn't going to stay in the hall. I rushed through the door and took in the sight. Her normally clean and spotless room was a mess. Her clothes were thrown all over the room. Her books lay scattered. Her dresser drawers were open or fallen on the floor. The posters she had on her wall were ripped down. Even her bedding was piled on the floor. Rhonda was curled in a ball on her bare mattress like a prisoner in some South American B-movie. I crawled onto the bed with her and pulled her toward me. I was looking for any signs of damage to her body. I dreaded the thought that she might one day try to kill herself again. There was no sign of blood or sharp objects.

When I looked into her eyes, they were bloodshot and frightened, but not dilated like I'd expect if she'd taken pills and I didn't see any empty bottles in the rubble. Rose climbed onto the bed on the other side of Rhonda.

"I failed," Rhonda cried. She turned away from me and buried her face in Rose's chest.

How could that be? We'd tutored her. We'd helped her every step of the way. How could she fail? She had a wad of crumpled paper in her hand and I pried it away from her. Rose was busy. While holding Rhonda with one arm, she was stripping off her top and bra with the other. As soon as she had a nipple available, she pulled Rhonda's face to her breast. Rose gasped as Rhonda latched on to the offered oral gratification. Rose held her like a baby and panted beneath the assault on her nipple. She nodded to me, catching her lower lip between her teeth. I opened the wadded paper.

It wasn't from the school. In fact, it took me a minute to figure out what the series of numbers were that I was looking at.

It was the lighting bid for our kitchen studio in Bloomington. I swallowed hard. We'd never be able to afford a quarter of a million dollars to produce a little cooking show. That's what she'd failed at. It was worse than not graduating. Seeing these numbers must have taken the hope away from her.

I stretched out next to her and Rose and I held her between us as Rhonda continued to suckle and sob. Jennifer and Courtney slipped into the room with glasses of water and a plate of cookies. They stopped long enough to just touch each of us lightly and then left the room, closing the door behind them. Rhonda's sucking slowed with a little hiccup as she drifted into sleep and Rose breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled and reached across our sleeping girlfriend to touch my face.

"It's the bid for the lighting for our kitchen studio," I whispered. "It's really high. She must feel like she failed as a producer. I know she passed all her high school tests."

"What are you going to do?" Rose asked. "She's been looking forward to producing that show more than anything else."

"I just ... this seems impossible. I need to talk to Harvey. Can you hold her while I make a call?" I asked.

"Yes. It was pretty ... um ... intense at first. It's okay now. In fact, it's really nice." Rhonda's sucking had slowed to the point that her lips were against Rose's breast but her cheeks only pulled once every little while. Each time they did, Rose sighed.

I went out to the phone and dialed Harvey's number. The station administrative assistant answered his phone, but after I said who I was, she put me through.

"You caught me just before I was ready to leave the office, Brian. Good timing. What's up?"

"Harvey, we got the bid for lighting the kitchen in Bloomington and it just seems way out of line. Did you go over the list of equipment that we'd need with Rhonda?" I asked.

"No. We never talked about what was needed for the studio. Except that I suggested that she contact the University broadcasting program to float the idea of students getting credit for filming and editing. What's the lighting bid?" he asked.

"A quarter million dollars."

"Holy shit! Is she trying to set up an entire broadcast studio? That's probably as much lighting as we've got here at the station."

"You don't suppose that's what she did, do you? Do you think she might have tried to duplicate everything that you have on Miss Polly's set?"

"If she did, well over half of what's there is overkill or just plain wasted. Can we get together tomorrow and go over your equipment list?"

"How would you like to see the setting?" I asked. "We could make a little fieldtrip to Bloomington. Harvey, this would mean a lot to us and to Rhonda. She's really upset and thinks she's failed as a producer."

"She's a good kid, Brian. We haven't even begun her education in this business. What I've seen so far is that she'll be great at it. I'll be ready to go at eight."

"Thanks, Harvey." I hung up and immediately dialed Rachel's number. When I didn't get an answer, I called Doug's house. He picked up after about six rings.

"Hey, Doug. Sorry to bother you, but is Rachel there by any chance?"

"No. It was not by chance. She's here very much on purpose. We were just ... um ... celebrating."

"Shit! Sorry to interrupt. This is really important. Could I speak to her?" There was a little shuffling and a breathless Rachel answered.

"Hi, Brian. This better be good. I'm trying to set a record for how many times in a row I can get Doug off in twenty-four hours."

"Uh, didn't need to know that, Rachel." I quickly explained our situation. "Could you go down to Bloomington with Rhonda tomorrow to go over the plans and specs?"

"Can I bring my boy-toy with me? He'll probably need a break by then."

"Always glad to help a buddy."

"There's one more cost to this trip, Brian."

"What's that?"

"I want a night with you this week to see if I can get you off as many times as I do Doug."

What could I do but agree to her terms.

I went back to the room and discovered that Rhonda was still sleeping. Rose had managed to get her own jeans off and finish stripping off her shirt now that Rhonda was no longer attached to her nipple. I stripped to my briefs but before I could crawl onto the mattress with them. Rose shook her head and pointed upstairs. I scooped Rhonda up into my arms without her waking up and carried her to my room. I heard Rose asking Jen and Court if they could straighten Rhonda's room. It would be a lot better if she woke up in a nice comfy environment than to the mess she'd made in her own space.

It didn't take too long after all the jostling around for Rhonda to wake up. She looked at us and was on the verge of breaking down again.

"Stop!" I commanded. "Harvey says you can't fail a course you haven't taken yet. He also says that your class starts tomorrow. He wants you to pick him up at eight o'clock to go to Bloomington and go through the right equipment list for what we need. Rachel is going, too, so she can draft up new plans and specs. You might want to choose another hearthmate to go with you so you don't have to endure the entire trip with just Harvey in the front seat while Rachel and Doug make out in the back."

"But, aren't you going with me?" I shook my head.

"Honey, you know that I will do anything at all in the world for you. I love you. Rose loves you. But producing 'Young Cooking' is your job, not mine. Harvey is your mentor. I'll help when you need my help, but tomorrow you don't need my help. You need to be the producer and get the right information from Harvey," I said.

"It seemed so impossible. There isn't that much money in the world."

"There certainly isn't that much in my bank account. But Harvey doesn't think we need that much. So work with him and start learning. Honey, high school is over, but your education is just beginning."


By seven, most of the casa had arrived. By ten we were all in my room and naked. Donna still had a week at Oberlin, but would be with us for graduation next weekend. Elaine had already started her summer session at UIndy. Sora had come home with us last weekend and was leaning back against me between my legs with one hand behind her back grasping my cock.

"So I need a hearthmate to come with me tomorrow," Rhonda explained. "I'd like to have someone who can drive Brian's car because I haven't been driving much in the past few months and I might get distracted talking to Harvey." She was sitting between Courtney and Sam and leaning back against Jennifer. I was a little surprised she hadn't asked one of them already. There was a little silence.

"If no one else is available, I'd kind of like to go," Whitney said. "And if you don't actually need me at the house while we're there, I could go into campus and maybe get a chance to talk to Louise about summer training. I'd rather stick around Bloomington than go off to a basketball camp out east if I can."

"That would be cool, Whitney," Rhonda said. "I know you like Brian's car."

"Truck is more like it. It's so roomy. Can I be your chauffeur?"


"I think you bit Rose's nipple when you latched on yesterday," I chuckled as I made bread in the morning. I wasn't sure if Rhonda had followed me downstairs or not. I'd spent most of the night with my cock in Sora's pussy. Even after I was sure we were both done, she sucked on me until I was hard enough to get a condom on and then planted her pussy on it and went straight to sleep. I'm sure I shrank during the night, but I woke up half a stroke from coming in her again. She kissed me as I pulsed in her tight little cunt and sighed with a smile. I came down to cook and have my morning chat with Rhonda, whether she was there or not.

"Don't worry about it. Rose said she thought she came a little when you sucked her with such intensity. Isn't she a love? Watching you with her made me wish I had breasts. I'm afraid if you did that to me, I'd come more than a little, though. We just wanted to hold you and let you know we were there for you. We're always there for you, sweetheart. Just like we know for a fact that you are always there for us."

I pulled a cloth over the bowl of bread dough to let it rise. I kept my back to the kitchen table so I couldn't tell for sure if she was there. It was easy for me to imagine she was there when my back was turned, even if she wasn't. If I turned and saw she wasn't there, I'm sure I'd clam up and not talk out loud.

"I don't think the bread is going to be finished in time for your breakfast. How would you like a popover? I can mix up a batch quickly and make you an omelet before you leave." I whipped up the batter while the oven heated and poured it into the muffin pan. In ten minutes, they were in the oven and I figured I'd better go call the girls who had to be on the road by seven-thirty. I turned around.

Rhonda came through the door with sleepy eyes and tousled hair. She was still naked. I held my arms open and she hugged me. I don't think I'll ever get used to having her naked body in my arms.

"Popovers will be done in forty minutes, love. Plenty of time for you to get a shower and ... uh ... dress."

"Oh yeah. I'm naked," she giggled. What a difference from yesterday. "Brian? Could you ... Would you suck on my nipple a little before I get ready? I kind of want to know what Rose felt when I did that yesterday."

I did my best to help her understand. Rhonda's eyes never left my lips as they fastened on her nipple. My hand held her other breast and I lightly thumbed her nipple. She gasped the first time I sucked and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I could feel her heart speed up and a flush crept across her chest.

"Oh!" she cried. "I didn't think ... Thank you." She pushed me away and caught her breath. "I guess I don't feel as bad about doing that to Rose as I did." She headed for the shower and I went back to the kitchen to make coffee.


"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Rose asked as we watched Whitney and Rhonda drive off in my car to pick up Rachel, Doug, and Harvey. I stood behind her and slid my hands up under her t-shirt to caress her boobs.

"Yes." I said firmly. She wasn't used to me answering so strongly and let me keep playing with her nipples while she looked up at me. "I'm caressing the most luscious orbs known to humankind. I'm teasing their nipples to hard little points. And then I'm carrying my cónyuge back to bed so I can make passionate love to her for the next couple hours."

"With all our hearthmates surrounding us?" Rose squeaked. Usually it was her initiating sex in front of the others. She wasn't used to this at all.

"As far as I'm concerned, they can join in," I said. I scooped Rose up in my arms and carried her to my room. I could hear footsteps on the stairs behind me as our hearthmates followed.

"I'm going to have another cinnamon roll first," I heard Nicki shout. We all laughed, but Samantha, Jen, and Courtney reversed flow and went to join Nicki.

"Save some for me!" I heard Liz yelp. I wasn't sure if she was talking to Nicki or to Rose.

I got to the top of the stairs and stopped short. I got bumped and had to step out of the way so the others could see what was happening.

My bed was in use.

Cassie's legs were wrapped around Josh's waist as he moved in and out of her. We watched speechlessly as they made love. It was beautiful. Their eyes were locked on each other as they reached their peak and pressed their lips together as they shuddered. They were quiet but incredibly intense. I set Rose on the floor and she peeled her shirt off then stepped out of her panties. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. The other girls were dropping whatever clothes they'd put on to go downstairs for breakfast.

"May we join you, hearthmates?" Rose whispered. Cassie and Josh looked at her with a bemused expression and nodded.

"There's much more bed than what we're using," Cassie sighed. "This is so wonderful." Rose had finished pulling off my sweats and pushed me down next to Cassie. She embraced Josh as she straddled me. Cassie turned to give me a kiss. In that moment, Rose sank her hot wet center onto my rigid cock.

"It was so beautiful," Rose said. "I'm so glad you are with us when we make love." Mary, equally naked, pressed against Josh and Cassie from the other side. Sora squeezed next to Rose and me and petted and kissed us both. "May I kiss you, Cassie? Just a friendly kiss," Rose asked.

Cassie lifted her lips to Rose and the way Rose's pussy started fluttering around my cock, I'd have to say it was slightly more than a friendly kiss. Josh groaned and I had a feeling he was getting the same message from Cassie.

"I promised Rose I was going to make love to her for the next couple hours," I whispered.

"What a nice idea," Cassie said as she thrust up against Josh.


It was almost dark when Whitney and Rhonda got back. Rhonda gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed toward her room.

"Hey! How'd it go?" I asked.

"Good. Good," Rhonda answered. "I'm all hot and sweaty and I need a shower. Rachel and I are meeting tomorrow to re-draw and we have a meeting with the studio electrician Monday morning to cross-check the plans and specs. Good. I'll see you in bed."

I hugged Whitney and she flopped her head down on my shoulder.

"I need a shower, too. Will you come and scrub me and make love to me? I think even Harvey was affected by the pheromones in the car. Rachel and Doug reeked of sex. And I don't mean they literally smelled. I mean that just looking at them you could tell that they were a heartbeat away from losing all their clothes and moving to the next position in the Kama Sutra."

"How did your day go? Did you get to talk to your coach?" I asked as I led her upstairs. Rhonda had gone straight to the downstairs bath. I think Sam followed her in.

"Yes. Lou said there was no reason I needed to go away for a basketball camp. There will be summer training at IU starting in July. It's only four weeks, but then we will have a regular training schedule when we start school the last week of August. I'm so excited ... Oh!" Indeed Whitney was excited and after I'd found her pleasure center and began kissing and licking her nipples, it didn't take long before she'd announced her excitement to everyone in my room.


Something strange was going on. I knew it was happening but the level of tension and excitement seemed to be higher than I expected. Rhonda and Rachel had been gone all day Monday and Brenda and Rose went to join them in the afternoon. They came home with shopping bags, so I knew it didn't all have to do with meetings at the studio. But Rhonda wouldn't show me any of her purchases.

"You'll see," was all she'd say.

We picked up our gowns and had a little parade while Moms and Dad snapped our pictures. We had commencement practice. I'd been told a few weeks ago that I'd just missed being Salutatorian. Damned 'C' in Debate. How stupid was that? But to be top in the class you had to take a lot more AP classes than I had. They didn't count classes at IU the same.

Thursday, Rachel made good on her promise to try to milk a record number of orgasms from me. I didn't make love to Rachel very often. Usually if I did, it meant Liz was with Doug. Doreen was far more likely to just show up in the evening and crawl in bed with me. I'll have to talk about Doreen's and my discussions later, but they were often as intense as the sex. Rachel, on the other hand...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.