Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

114: El Rancho Del Corazón

Coming of Age Sex Story: 114: El Rancho Del Corazón - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

By the late Saturday, the ranch looked like a campground. Mom, Dad, and Anna came in the camper and pulled the horse trailer down. The horses weren't being left at the ranch yet, but they sure got a lot of attention and seemed to like the barn. There was a small pasture right behind the barn of about five acres and we checked the fence to make sure they'd be okay. They went straight to work trying to mow the weeds for us.

Rose's parents brought the fearsome foursome with them and set up two more tents. Carl, Brenda, and Louise moved into the huge one that was shared with Lexi, Judy, Monte, and Ross. Doug, Doreen, and Rachel set up a small tent. Whitney's mom and her boyfriend Dave pulled a small travel trailer down. Brenda's parents drove a big honking motorhome they'd just bought. Apparently, once Brenda was moved to Bloomington, Mr. and Mrs. Lenox planned a long tour of the country. Sora's parents hadn't been at the bonfire after our martial arts demo, so they showed up in their travel trailer, too.

Contractors started arriving about ten. We'd do as much work as we could ourselves, but remodeling three bathrooms in the house was a job we needed pros for. I gulped thinking about how much the bids would be and trying to figure out where the money would come from I had a pretty good bank account after two years of my show and my summer job last year, but it wouldn't last long when you started thinking about remodeling a house.

We had a wiring inspection and there were a few upgrades recommended to accommodate the number of people who would be running hair dryers, computers, and appliances. Rhonda had specifications for wiring in the kitchen and great room that would support lights and cameras. The electrical contractor seemed to be really impressed with the drawing Rachel did and the list of equipment Rhonda had. He got the electricity turned on and that meant that we had running water, too. It looked like we were going to need a new water heater, though. Courtney had been in touch with the telephone company and they turned on service. We hunted all over the place for phone jacks and discovered the house had the old fashioned kind that usually required a visit from the phone company to connect a phone. And there were only two of them in the entire house. Josh took charge of that and he and Cassie went to Radio Shack to get the necessary connections and equipment.

Then there were the construction contractors who came out to bid on putting in the cement pad with electric, plumbing, and sewer for the modular bunkhouse that would be moved in. It was actually a duplex. We were trying to keep the feeling of the farm/ranch and not just clutter up the grounds with a bunch of mobile homes. On the outside, it would look like a bunkhouse for ranch hands, but the inside would be comfortable living quarters for two casas.

The contractors weren't sure about dealing with a bunch of kids and we had to show each of them the lease and our organization papers and the bank account that we'd managed to set up for group expenses. They weren't checking balances on it yet, but we at least had an account that we'd be paying from on behalf of the LLC. When the parents started arriving, the contractors wanted to talk to them, but Anna showed them her closing docs and the lease and just pointed them back to us.

Jennifer and Rose were point central and handled the bulk of the contacts with the help of everyone else as needed. Rachel had all the plans and blueprints and had to do a lot of explaining about what exactly was wanted when she got there. Carl and Doug were working with the foundation contractor to show the plans for what they had agreed to order. Since it was only one structure, it would be cheaper both to set up and to maintain.

My specific little job was to talk to a well-driller about our water needs. It turned out that we already had two wells on the property. One serviced the barn and stock tanks and one serviced the house. He felt the well itself would be adequate to supply our needs, but we'd need a bigger pump and storage tanks for each structure. He also assessed the sewer situation and had all kinds of cool gadgets to trace how the current septic system was laid out. He convinced me that the drainage field was okay but we'd need an additional septic tank and should have the current tank pumped out. He'd take care of making sure everything was connected correctly and that the drainage lines were clear.

By nightfall, we were all exhausted.

Of course, having parents and some of the younger cousins present, we stayed clothed during the bonfire that night. We actually sat around the fire with the parents and made s'mores and even sang songs. There were lots of moans coming from various tents later and interested lovers always seemed to be next to me.


Dad and I saddled Jingo and Princess Sunday morning and headed out to ride. It's not like Dad spent a lot of time in the saddle, but he was comfortable with the horses. I don't think Betts and I would have been allowed to have them if he wasn't. Our purpose was to ride the fences all the way around the property. We couldn't just let the horses out into the larger pasture and woodlot if we didn't know the fences were all good. That's what we told everybody. The real reason was a little father-son bonding.

"You nervous?"

"I don't mind telling you, I am, a little."

"You love them, don't you?"

"Yes, but it's such a big step."

I laughed at Dad. It was almost the conversation we'd had before Samantha and I had our handfasting. This time it was me trying to reassure him. He got the humor of the situation and we got off the horses to check a section of fence.

"Well, I've got two pieces of advice," I said. "That is, if you want advice from your son." Dad nodded. "The first is to relax. The women have taken care of everything. Rose is like our official minister or something. Maybe she's the shaman of our village. Since everybody's involved, you won't have to be naked in front of the bonfire like she and I were."

"That's almost too much information, Brian. Although I rather suspected it."

"Where have I heard that before?" I laughed.

"What's your next bit of wisdom?" We swung up into the saddle after we were satisfied the fence wouldn't give way.

"The camper isn't soundproof."


The fences were in good condition. We also tied flags along a route we thought might be a good riding trail. All told we were out for a couple hours, a lot of it spent laughing and joking with each other. I loved having times like this with my dad. Five girls were waiting in the barn when we got back with their hands on their hips.

"We thought you'd never get back," Rhonda said. "I almost rode out to get you." She was holding Gypsy's lead.

For having been out for two hours, Jingo and Princess weren't the least bit tired or sweaty. Dad and I had been pretty easy on them. We gave the girls a boost into the saddles. Jen and Sam were up on Princess. Rhonda and Courtney were up on Gypsy. I boosted Liz into Jingo's saddle and looked the old horse in the eye.

"That's my girlfriend on your back. You take care of her." Jingo nodded his head at me as if he understood every word I said. Liz looked at me a little strangely. I had her lean down to me so I could whisper in her ear. "Come back wet and ready, cónyuge." Her skin color matched her hair and the grin on her face was as wide as she could make it.

"In an hour," she said. The girls rode off.


Dad and I got in my Suburban and drove over to the neighbor's house. It was after church, but not yet dinnertime for most rural folks in Indiana, so we figured we were safe. Two black and tan farm dogs ran out to meet us when we drove in. A guy in bib overalls stepped out on the front porch. The dogs looked pretty friendly so I went ahead and got out of the car. I almost got licked to death. One of the dogs was obviously very pregnant. Dad and I walked toward the farmer.

"Hi!" I said. "I'm Brian Frost. I'm going to be your new next-door neighbor. This is my dad, Harry Frost."

"Marshall Jacobs," he said. He stuck his hand out to shake with Dad. Like most adults, that's who he talked to first. "Nice to meet you, neighbor. How can I help you?"

"Not me," Dad said, simply. "Him." Mr. Jacobs looked at me.

"Sorry, son. Most of the young folks who come around here aren't very neighborly."

"No problem, Mr. Jacobs. We only learned from the sheriff Friday that there'd been trouble with partiers on the old Wilkerson place. I want you to know we're not like that. There's no question that we have a good time together, but we don't do drugs or alcohol and we're pretty responsible kids who would like to be good neighbors."

"Well, that's good to hear. What can I do for you?"

I explained about having horses and needing hay and feed for the winter. We dickered back and forth a little and Dad just stood back and let us work out the details. We agreed to take fifty bales from each of his four cuttings of grass hay this year at a reasonable price. Like most folks, he tried to sell us the more expensive alfalfa, but plain timothy and clover is what a horse does best on. I sealed the deal by writing him a check for the first half. We had an option to increase the amount if we got more horses, which I knew already was a goal of Rhonda's. He said he usually kept a couple hundred bales in reserve in case it was a hard winter. Usually he dumped them half way through if it didn't look like prices were going up.

He gave me the name of another farmer who could supply me with oats in the fall and another who could provide bedding straw. We were pretty conservative about how much grain we fed the horses because it makes them hot, but a little supplement in the winter was always useful. We also talked about propane from County Gas, who had a local delivery guy. The only public utilities that ran out in this area were electric and telephone. We already knew about the well and septic system, but I hadn't thought about not having gas for the stove. I needed to talk to Rhonda about what model we were getting. He said that it was considerably cheaper to get a 500 gallon gas tank and have White River Co-op fill it up every few months than it was to buy gas at the pumps. Gas was well over a dollar a gallon at the pumps and we could get it from the co-op for about ninety cents.

That made me realize that we were going to need a parking area at the ranch. We were pretty scattered all over the property at the moment with cars, motorcycles, trucks, trailers, and a motorhome. I needed to count up how many vehicles we were going to have regularly and look at the weather almanac to see what we could expect in the way of snow down here. And then there would be some amount of farm equipment. I was pretty overwhelmed.

"Thanks, Dad," I said when we were back in the car.

"Hmm?"

"For letting me handle negotiating with Mr. Jacobs. I'm sure you could have gotten us a better deal."

"Son, you are old enough and smart enough to handle these things. Interfering wasn't worth a possible couple cents. But, you should know that if you need me, I'm here. All of us. You know the parents are all pulling for you kids. Just because we're cutting you loose to set up your own household, doesn't mean we won't be available when you need us," he said. I grinned. We headed back to the ranch.


Dad headed straight for where the main bustle of activity was in our camp but I headed for the barn. If Liz said an hour, she meant an hour. She was already in Jingo's stall and was wrestling with his saddle. I reached around her and took it. I'd no more than flung it up to rest on the stall wall than Liz was in my arms and kissing me.

"You're here. I knew you'd be here. I'm back within an hour. Fuck me, Brian!"

"Oh, Liz," I said. I pulled her shirt out of her pants and ran my hand up under it to cup her left breast. I thumbed her nipple and she whined into my mouth. "Are you wet and ready, lover?"

"I was wet and ready before we got out of the barn," she said. "I want you. I want you now."

We had a couple bales of hay in the aisle. That was really the only thing that wasn't a hard wooden floor. I lay Liz back on one of them and unfastened her pants. Liz was always ready and always willing. I seldom took advantage of how much she wanted me all the time but just smelling her had me stiff. I pulled her jeans and underwear down to her ankles and her legs fell open showing me the red tuft that decorated her mound. I fastened my lips to it while I struggled to get my cock out of my pants. Liz grabbed my head and held my mouth against her clit while I lashed it with my tongue.

"Yes!" she gasped as she came. "Hurry! I want you in me."

I managed to get the condom out of my pocket, torn open and rolled onto my cock while I was still kissing her. I sank into her and we both sighed through our kiss.

"Liz, I love you. You are so hot."

"When we made love Friday night, you never got in me. I was afraid you didn't want my pussy anymore."

"I certainly don't want it any less. Oh, Liz, it feels so good to be in you. I'm so glad you're my cónyuge."

"Brian, anytime you want me. Anytime. We're going to live together in that big house soon. Anytime you want me, take me. I give you my explicit permission," she gasped as we started to move together. "And please, want me a lot." The hay under her butt couldn't have been that comfortable, but Liz was thrusting up against me. I had one hand under her shirt playing with her tits while I supported most of my weight with my other arm. She had both arms around my chest and I wasn't sure she was really even touching the hay under us as she pulled herself against me. "Yes! Brian, yes! I ... I-eeee!" Feeling Liz's hot grasping pussy flooding against me had me coming hard and fast. I looked into Liz's eyes and wanted to just lie there with her for hours looking at her. Orgasms were great and Liz drove toward them quickly, but I loved to just have her in my arms. She lifted her lips to mine for a long, languorous kiss.

"I love you, Brian."

"That was so hot!" the voice behind me said. I looked over my shoulder and then squinted. Liz looked around me.

"Brian, who's the hippy chick?"

"Damned if I know." I started to pull back but Liz rode with me.

"No! Don't pull out until you shrink. I want to feel you in me longer." Oh, fuck it. I pushed back into Liz and we just lay there on the bale of hay kissing. I wasn't sure I was going to shrink.

Finally, I did start to soften and when I slipped out of Liz she sighed. I rolled off and dusted the hay off her bare butt before I pulled her jeans and panties up. She tucked me back into my pants. When we were covered we turned around and looked at the girl staring at us. She had long hair. Really long, straight brown hair that hung down around her butt. She wore flowered pants and some kind of peasant blouse that left her shoulders bare.

"Did you slip me something to make me trip back to the sixties?" I giggled at Liz. Just making love with her made me high. For all I knew this could be a hallucination. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again, ignoring the apparition.

"Who are you?" Liz asked, when we came up for air. I started to answer and then remembered we had company.

"Sandy Donaldson," she answered. "Will you do me next?"

"Uh, no," I said. Who the hell was she and why would I... ?

"You'd pass up a chance at this?" she asked as she pulled the sleeves down her arms and exposed her boobs. Well, hell yeah! They were nice. Round and full and pale white with pink nipples standing out. Shit!

"I don't really do girls, most of the time," Liz said. "But you do look nice. Sorry I used him all up."

"Donaldson? Are you the sheriff's daughter?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everybody knows the sheriff and won't touch his daughter."

"Apparently you know the combination of the lock he used," I laughed. Or maybe the sheriff decided to introduce us. He could have warned me. "Better pull up your blouse. We don't usually go naked unless it's just the household." Liz and I walked toward her and the open barn door. She hesitated a minute and then pulled up her blouse. It really didn't do that much to hide her tits. They kind of poked out the white fabric. "So tell me, Sandy. What brings you to El Rancho del Corazón?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.