Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

108: Basketball

Coming of Age Sex Story: 108: Basketball - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Thursday and Friday at school were a waste and I'm not sure I actually heard anything in my Mathematical Modeling class or my Chemistry and Biochemistry class at IU. I tore out of class and raced back to St. Joe Valley to dress for basketball practice. Everyone was excited about our last game of the regular season. We were playing LaVille and they'd had a pretty good season too. It was a home game and it seemed like the whole school turned out. All the seniors were in their cords and maroon shirts and looked pretty awesome sitting as a block. Even the pep band sounded good.

We played well and won, though it was a little closer than I thought it would be. The final was 72-61. After we dressed, I managed to get George aside.

"You doing okay, cousin?" I asked.

"You heard?"

"Yeah."

"patrón, I really screwed up. I never meant to hurt Theresa. I really like her. But ... well, I thought ... I guess my balls thought for me," he said. "I don't know what to do."

"I have to ask. Are you abiding by the agreement? Pam is only fifteen."

"Absolutely. I've only just kissed her a couple of times. And I got permission first," he said.

"Hmm. Maybe you should have gotten permission from Theresa. What is it that you want to happen?"

"You've been seeing my mom, haven't you?" he laughed. "That sounds exactly like what she said."

"And what did your dad say?"

"To talk to my patrón. Shit. Brian, I don't know what I want to happen. I want Theresa to not be hurt but I don't think we're in it for the long haul together. You know? She's sixteen. I'm seventeen. I don't think either of us thought we were going to get married or anything. But then when we were put in the casa together, it just seemed like it had all been decided already and we were stuck with each other."

"Is that when you noticed Pam practically worshiping the ground you walk on?" I asked.

"No. I'd noticed before. I should have said something before we were adopted into the casa. I'm afraid Theresa thought it meant something more than I thought it meant," he moaned. "What am I gonna do? I can tell it makes Doug and Rachel uncomfortable. And next year, none of you will be around. Mary and I will be the only seniors. Theresa and I will be the only members of our casa here. If we can even stay in the same casa."

"I think I'm going to have to talk this out with your dad," I said. "Not about you and Theresa," I hastened to add. "I mean, your dad seems to be the only one who has a handle on what we're doing. Maybe he can give me some pointers on how we handle break-ups."

"I'm sure he'd love that."

"Look. You keep abiding by the agreement. Not only about getting permission and age-appropriate behavior. I mean about treating everyone with respect and kindness. I think that's where you screwed up. You didn't approach Theresa with respect and kindness. I'm going to talk to Theresa, too. I want to know what she wants. It might not be what you think. Just keep it calm and we'll come up with something that makes it work."

Right. What was that going to be?


Saturday the entire clan caravanned to Indianapolis to watch Whitney and MHS dominate first Indianapolis Ben Davis and then New Bedford to take their second state championship. Sora, Elaine, and Renee joined us at Market Square Arena. Lamar was on the road with the Hoosiers with the first game of the NCAA tournament.

And, of course, Donna was all the hell the way over in Oberlin, Ohio. That wasn't so bad when we were all home and she could come to visit us about once a month, but Bloomington was looking like it was a long way from where she was studying. She hadn't been to visit us since the last weekend of February, but she was coming home to watch the sectionals next weekend and her spring break was going to match ours in April. I knew how much Rhonda looked forward to seeing her sister. One more thing to deal with when we move to IU.

Rhonda was doing pretty well overall. Whitney had started her on increased forms once the cast came off and she was dropping the weight she'd gained in Evansville. It wasn't gone yet, but she was making steady progress. In fact, Rhonda, Samantha, and I were spending the night with Elaine and planned a day of shopping for new clothes before we went back north.

Still, she had bouts of unexplainable crying when I'd come home for lunch and find her curled in a ball in her room. I learned quickly not to ask 'what's wrong.' Nothing was wrong. She didn't mean to be crying. It just overwhelmed her. All I could do was make sure she'd taken the right doses of her medication, maybe shower with her and wash her hair, or take her out to love the horses for a while. Twice, I'd been late for my first class because I didn't want to leave her alone.

Elaine's roommates gave us a really strange look when she brought home not only me but Rhonda and Sam.

"If you'd warned us, we'd have made up the sofa bed," Gail said when we came in.

"Don't worry about it," Elaine said brightly. "They're all sleeping with me."

"Really?" Lena asked. "Elaine, if you'd mentioned you were okay with one or two extras, Gail and I would have volunteered to be with you and Brian. Really. If he could make me squeal once like he does you, I wouldn't care if there was someone else in the bed, too."

"Lena, you are so bad," Elaine shot back. "Jim would not be happy to hear that kind of talk coming from the girl he worships. Besides, these aren't just bed-warmers. These are my hearthmates Rhonda and Samantha. We're part of the same family."

"Weird. Are you part of some cult, Elaine?" Gail asked.

"Yeah. Why don't we call it that?" Samantha suggested. "It's so much easier than explaining that we are a clan and a casa with cónyuge and compañera. We can just be a cult and people would stop asking questions."

"Manson and Jonestown," I said. "Let's just love each other and not call it anything, okay?" Samantha hugged me and gave me a deep kiss. Gail and Lena watched us as the four of us headed for Elaine's bedroom.

Elaine didn't have a big bed. It was cozy. After she checked with Samantha and Rhonda, we claimed one side of the bed and the two girls took the other. Elaine hadn't had any loving for a month and there was no question about what she wanted. She started on top and I guess we got a little carried away. I rolled her over after her first orgasm and kept pushing into her as I felt my own build.

That kind of pushed at Sam and Rhonda and Rhonda got out of bed and came to the other side. The girls bracketed us and held us in their arms as we both came.

"Again. Again," Elaine panted. I wasn't sure that was such a good idea, but I pulled out and Rhonda stripped off my condom and got another ready. Samantha went down on me to make sure my cock stayed as rigid as possible. Elaine rolled over and pushed up onto her knees as Rhonda applied the fresh condom. I looked at her and she smiled. She'd been with me while I made love to another of our hearthmates, but she'd never participated quite so actively. She gave me a light kiss.

"She really needs you," she whispered while holding my cock at Elaine's sloppy entrance. I pushed in and Elaine once again became the center of my focus. Rhonda continued to watch and touch the two of us. Samantha had her hands busy in her own pussy and the next time I pushed Elaine over the edge, Sam howled out an orgasm in harmony.

I started to chuckle as I contemplated what Gail and Lena were going to think of that when we saw them in the morning, but Elaine's pussy was pulsing so rapidly around my cock that the chuckle was supplanted by my own howl as I filled the second condom.

We ended the night with me in the middle, Elaine lying mostly on top of me, and Rhonda and Samantha cuddled to our sides. We were all hot and sweaty and smelled of sex. Before I slept, I received sweet kisses from all three girls. Rhonda was smiling.

"So fun to watch," she sighed. "You love each other so much. It makes me happy."

I couldn't quite understand how it could. I was just glad she was with us.


We didn't go overboard shopping, but Rhonda was thrilled with the fact that she had new jeans that fit her snugly and tops that were a few sizes smaller than what she'd been wearing. She wasn't as happy about fitting her boobs into a couple new bras. She still hated the things and usually wore just a camisole or t-shirt. Her extra weight, though, had softened her flesh and she needed the support even though her breasts still weren't large.

"Ronnie, you only really need to wear one when you are exercising or riding," Samantha soothed her. "You should think comfort first. If I don't wear a bra, I feel like I'm bouncing all over and I'm really about the same size as you. For me, it's uncomfortable unless something is giving me a little support. Or someone," she added, looking up at me. Eventually, Rhonda chose one bra that was so thin it was just about transparent, but she felt it supported her without a bunch of wires and pads. The other was clearly a sports bra of the same style that Whitney wore—made to hold things firmly in place while she was bouncing around in her exercises.


"Hey, Theresa," I said at lunch on Monday. I hadn't been staying for our lunch group every day because I rushed home to visit Rhonda before I went to class at IUSB. Today, I made a point of finding George's ex. She was at the table, but as far from everyone else as she could get.

"Hi, Brian," she said glumly.

"Would you like to have dinner tonight and talk about it?" I asked.

"Don't you have enough girlfriends?" she snapped.

"I didn't ask you to sit on my face, Theresa. If you want to sulk by yourself, that's fine. If you'd like to talk or even just bitch at someone, my invitation still stands." Her lip quivered a little. She nodded at me.

"I can't stay out past nine. Mom and Dad have insisted that midnight curfew only applies to weekends and not school nights," she whispered.

"I have to agree," I said. "We can always repeat. We don't have to cover everything tonight. I just want you to know that you have a friend—a lot of friends who care for you." She leaned against me and gave me a hug with her face pressed against my shoulder.


Coach worked us hard at practice Monday afternoon and I sort of regretted having made a date afterward. I was pretty wiped out, but I was committed.

Mr. and Mrs. Kelly were pleasant when I picked up Theresa but emphasized the fact that she needed to be home by nine.

"I don't really like her dating boys that are so much older," Mr. Kelly said. "If it wasn't for your agreement and your reputation, I wouldn't allow it at all. After this last relationship, I question my wisdom."

"I understand, sir," I said. "But I'm taking Theresa to dinner as a friend, not a boyfriend. I feel kind of responsible for everyone in our clan and I just want to listen to her and see if I can help."

"Well, don't go helping too much. You know what I mean?"

"Yessir."


"I already knew we were kind of winding down. Why couldn't he just talk to me about it or break up instead of just telling me that he was taking Pam out and would I like to go, too? He was such a jerk."

Theresa had wasted no time at all in laying into George. She'd talked all through one of the White Spot's big Chef Salads that she'd insisted was all she wanted. I could understand that. It was big enough that I was surprised she could eat it all. I wiped off the juice from my hamburger that was running down my hand toward my wrist.

"Pam's a nice girl but she's so young!" Theresa continued. "Is he going to keep trading down to a newer model all his life? I let him touch me! I mean ... you know ... there. I thought that maybe if things went well I'd give him a blow job after prom. I guess I'm not going to prom now. At least I didn't buy a dress."

"Are you in love with George?" I asked.

"Yes. No. You know, not really," she said. "I mean even before this. There just aren't enough boys who are willing to play by the rules, you know? And for all we tried things and experimented, George was a stickler for the rules. It was comfortable. We could go out and I'd know we'd have fun and I'd get home intact. But ... well, he's a little boring. It's not that he doesn't mean well or isn't smart, but he's not much of a conversationalist. You know what I mean? Not like you."

I almost choked on my Coke. I'd hardly said anything all evening. She'd just kept ranting and I let her run. Maybe that's what she meant.

"Do you want to leave your casa?" I asked after she'd run on for another fifteen minutes.

"Oh, god! No! I love Doreen. She's like a big sister that I never had. And Rachel. And Doug." She almost whispered that last one. Might be a little hero worship of her own going on there. "We just need more boys. Who aren't gay."

"What do you mean?" I wondered if Geoff's cover had been blown.

"Oh, you know. Leonard. We've been kind of protecting him ever since we formed the group. As long as he was hanging out with some cute girls that went out with him, nobody singled him out. It's more dangerous for Monte and Ross. They're getting kind of demonstrative with each other, even when they're with Judy and Lexi. And don't get me wrong. They aren't gay, but I've never met guys who were so completely bi before. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when those four turn seventeen," Theresa said.

"What would you like to happen in your situation?" I asked. I wanted to get the subject off the gay and bi guys in our clan and back to her. I wondered if Geoff knew Leonard was gay. Probably. That didn't mean they were attracted to each other, though. I really needed to think through the whole reason that gay guys wanted to be part of the dating agreement. I could see the possibility of a gay/bi casa being formed. Would that be bad?

"I just want to stay with my casa. And I don't want things to be awkward around George. He's a jerk, but he's part of the clan. He just needs to grow up a little. I just want to find somebody nice to date. I wish I was into girls. I'm just not interested in sharing a guy with someone else—male or female," she said. It looked like she'd finally run down.

"Well, I'm no matchmaker, but you should definitely keep an eye out for that guy. And talk to Rose about the simplified agreement she used when she was dating outside the clan as a sophomore. It worked pretty well and she did get to date several guys. It was kind of a scouting mission. I bet as soon as guys in your class find out you're available, you'll get asked out more."

"Yeah. Maybe. Sometimes it seems like people think that the agreement itself is like going steady. As long as we're a part of it, we're taken. Maybe there will be more. It's going to get pretty lonely here when Doreen, Doug, and Rachel go to IU. I guess that's the downside of being adopted into the clan."

I paid the check.

"Thank you for taking me out and letting me vent, Brian. May I give my patrón a little goodnight kiss?"

"Sure," I said as I stopped at her door. I expected a nice friendly kiss. What I got was friendly, all right. She reamed my mouth with her tongue like she'd forgotten to eat.

"See what a dummy he was?" she said.

I watched her walk into her house and left. Shit!


The whole week was a blur. We were headed into the sectionals and were hosting it again. It was hard to concentrate on classes either at St. Joe Valley or at IUSB. It was an extension campus but was just as frantic about the Hoosiers moving a step closer to the sweet sixteen as most of Indiana was about the high school tournament. The girls put both Josh and me to sleep Friday night with a thorough massage and it was lights out.

I had no taping for the month of March, so I woke up slowly Saturday morning. Rhonda was pressed against my back and Courtney had my cock wedged between her butt cheeks. I could feel a second hand across both Rhonda and me and assumed correctly that Samantha was in bed with us. When I reached across Courtney, I found Jennifer. I really needed a bigger bed.

None of the girls were letting me get out of it, though. Courtney was determined to get me off by just rubbing me in her crack. It was working. I kind of thought the whole bed was moving with the same rhythm. I felt that tingling behind my balls as it built toward the blast that followed, spraying between Court and me on her back and my stomach. I moaned long and loud.

Rhonda's hand slipped between us and she scooped a bit of my come onto her finger. I turned to see her sniff at her finger and then lick it. She'd never described to me what she'd done with her former asshole boyfriend and I really didn't want to know but I was pretty sure she'd tasted come before. I guessed that she must be comparing it. Regardless, she hugged me tightly and then wiggled out of bed to head for the shower. Court and I followed her bare butt and Jennifer and Samantha rolled together to give each other a little satisfaction.

In the shower, the girls continued pampering me. They shampooed my hair and soaped me all over. Eventually they got my cock up again.

"You left your girlfriend hanging in there," Rhonda said. "You need to take care of her or she'll have blue pussy or something all day." We giggled about her convoluted term but I got the message. I knelt and Courtney put one leg over my shoulder, balancing herself against the wall of the shower. I held her butt to stabilize her and put my mouth to work on her clit. Before long I had a finger in her butt and she was whining. That's when I felt the hand on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.