Living Next Door to Heaven 1
91: Clan

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 91: Clan - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I finally hung up the phone with Rhonda's words echoing in my ears. "Now you understand what it means. It isn't a choice. It changes us forever. We can never be innocent again. We're different from other people, Brian. None of them truly understand what it means to do whatever is necessary. I'm still doing what is necessary. God bless you, Brian. I love you."

I set the bread to rise and went to the horses. They were a little surprised to see me so early but they were happy to have hay and have me brush them. I so wanted to disappear into their shiny coats. Just brush until there was nothing left of me.

Rhonda knew. At least she believed that I killed Lester Hawkins. She believed I understood what it really meant to do whatever is necessary. That's what I'd done. It was vile. I was a monster and should turn myself in to the police.

Maybe that was the message she was giving me. The call was so brief. I didn't even get a chance to say 'happy birthday.' Had I said, 'I love you?' She said it. It sounded so final.

My thoughts were so disjointed that I lost track of time and what I was doing. I found myself sitting on the hay bale in the aisle staring straight ahead when Sam slid the barn door open.

"Hey," she said softly. "Did you already brush the girls?" I looked up at her wondering what she was doing here so early in the morning.

"Um..." I looked at the brush in my hands. "I think so. I don't remember." Sam sat beside me as if she was concerned about my health.

"How long have you been out here?" she asked.

"I don't know. A little while. Since five, I guess."

"Three hours?"

"Don't be silly."

"Brian, it's after eight."

"Fuck. Bread." I stood up.

"Brian, what happened?" I stared at Samantha as she stood to face me. Of all people, she deserved to know.

"She called."

"She heard and she called to be with us!"

"Yeah. I guess. It was brief. She said that she's doing what's necessary. And I love you. I know she meant it for all of us." Sam gripped me in a hug with her face against my shoulder. I could feel her shake as she fought not to cry. All I could do was pet her long black hair. She finally pushed me away.

"You'd better go bake the bread. Jen and Court will be out soon. The three of us are going riding. Give me the brush. I'll make sure they're ready." She pushed me to the door and went immediately into Princess' stall. I understood. She needed time to soothe and be soothed.


"Mom? Did you put the bread in the oven?"

"Yes, honeybunch. Was it Rhonda who called?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm sorry I didn't finish my job. I just thought I'd go brush the horses for a while and lost track of time."

"I understand. When I got up and saw the bread overflowing its bowl I figured it out. It should be fine. Everyone is stirring. Jennifer and Courtney are showering upstairs. Dad and Anna have been out and got coffee. I think Anna's in the shower." Mom paused. She was just washing some things up at the sink but she turned to look at me. "I won't pry, Brian, but talk to me. About anything. This whole thing is a shock to us all and none of us expect you to endure the fresh wounds alone. I wasn't here when you found out in May, but I'm here now and I love you, my son."

I hugged her and we both cried.

"He should have suffered," I said. "He should have cried for mercy. He should have had to relive her death a thousand times and know that was only the beginning."

"And none of that would bring her back," Mom whispered. "It's over now, Brian. What is it that Whitney says to you? Be a rock. Let the waters of grief pass by you."


The summer seemed to slow down. With the big catharsis of Friday, it seemed like we all stopped to take a breath. Sam and I didn't get our date to talk Sunday, though we spent time in bed with Jennifer and Courtney. We all got naked and teased a lot, but we all shied away from that last step. I didn't realize what was going on, but we were building an air of expectancy and the three girls were bonding like never before.

My bosses were concerned when I showed up for work at the station Monday morning. They offered everything from sympathy to congratulations. No one knew exactly how to take the news. I forged ahead, assisting Miss Polly. If I wasn't a bright and cheerful boy off-set, they never knew it when I was on. Friday, Sora joined me and we all had fun creating homemade corndogs. Sora hung around Friday afternoon until I was finished and we went straight home and fucked for about two hours. It was the first sex that I'd engaged in since before the previous Friday's newscast. She seemed to know that we both needed something other than gentle love-making and we threw ourselves at each other with such fierceness that I was afraid our genitals would be bruised.

"Take me!" she exclaimed as she posed on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed when I came out of the bathroom. We'd already had two rounds, but seeing that little Asian butt wagging in the air and her moist slit on display brought me back to attention again. I grabbed a rubber and as soon as it was on I slammed into her hard. "Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck my little cunt!" Her hand was going a mile a minute on her own clit while I reamed her. That was what we were doing when Jennifer, Courtney, and Sam ran upstairs after their ride.

"Holy shit!" Jen exclaimed. I was reaching my climax and didn't slow down just because my other girlfriends had entered the room. Sora screeched out an orgasm that pierced all our ears and I bellowed back my response. We collapsed forward on the bed with me sprawled on top of her. She nudged me to ease the weight on her back and I rolled off grabbing the rubber before it came loose. I stripped it off and dropped it in my wastebasket. Sora rolled as well and lay with her back leaning on my chest and one leg sprawled across mine. The girls hadn't moved from the top of the stairs.

"Go ahead and look, ladies," Sora said. "What you see is a really well-fucked pussy and a very satisfied woman."

"That was ... kinda scary," Sam said.

"Honey, come here. All three of you," Sora said. "You all know I'm not into girls, but I want a hug from my girlfriends and I know you all want a hug from our boyfriend. We need you." That was all it took. All three surrounded us on the bed and we each got hugs and kisses from the other three.

"Is it always like that?" Sam asked. I hardly knew what to say. Sam sort of flinched away from me when I reached for her.

"No," Sora answered. "Don't be scared, Samantha. Brian was giving me exactly what I wanted—needed. That wasn't making love. It was pure, raw fucking with no other purpose than to drown out all the emotional stress and misery we've been through this week. We both needed it, even though I had to sort of encourage Brian to let go. He's been so strong for all of us this week, he needed to release something, too. And even though my pussy is going to be sore for a week, it was great. God, it was great."

"Honey, please don't be afraid of me," I said. Sam moved into my arms and cuddled up to me. None of the three girls had removed their riding clothes but neither Sora nor I tried to cover ourselves up. "It was just a crazy release that we both needed. You know I'd never hurt any of you, don't you?"

"It was hard not to feel our pussies tingling when you slammed into her," Jen giggled. "That wasn't gentle."

"No. But it was still loving," Sora said. "I'd never trust any other man to pound me like that. Three times."

"Three times?" Courtney exclaimed. "Shit!"

"Yeah. You know what, though? Now I'm ready to just curl up and snuggle in the arms of my lover. I wouldn't mind if you three snuggled with us if you want. It would make me feel even more loved." Sora's words were apparently all that was needed. Clothes started flying and before long all five of us were cuddled naked in bed. And before long, we were asleep.

That's where Anna found us.


Saturday afternoon I was shooting baskets. Once the girls went out riding, I did my forms, concentrating on speed and accuracy. Whitney had shown me something before she left for UConn that I'd been working on almost every day. I'd managed to keep my hands hidden during the television filming. The only time the cameras were ever focused on my hands was when I was cooking on Fridays and I wore latex gloves for food prep. They hadn't seemed to notice that I didn't take them off when we were eating.

'Why?' you ask. Whitney had shown me two wooden support posts in the barn and had me start hitting them. It's not as bad as you might think once callouses start to form. Those first two weeks were hell. Without Whitney there to beat on, I beat on the wooden posts. After I was finished with my workout and before I took a shower, I shot baskets. Yeah. Even with like thirteen or fourteen girlfriends, I was alone to shoot baskets on Saturday afternoon. There was no way I was going to make the varsity team this year unless I could nail every three-pointer and every foul shot I took. I'd never be first string even then.

There was a roar of engines and crunching of gravel. I turned to see two motorcycles spinning tires and throwing gravel as they came racing toward me down our driveway. Shit! Who the fuck wants me now? I dropped the ball and prepared to jump whatever way the motorcycles allowed me. Both riders were dressed in black leather with black helmets and face bubbles. It looked like they were racing down the drive toward me. Just before the cement pad in front of the garage they slammed on the brakes and did a 360 degree turn, ending up facing me. They killed the engines and got off the bikes. They walked around to the front of their bikes and gave each other a high five. What the fuck?

Then they took off their helmets. Nicki and Liz? Fuckin' A!

"We've been practicing that all week!" Liz said as she approached me and gave me a friendly kiss. "Now that's over can I have a real kiss?" she asked. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her with unintended intensity. She'd scared me half to death. I thought Hell's Angels had come to claim me.

"I'd like one of those," Nicki said swaggering up to me. Oh yeah? Well, take this! I left Nicki breathless when Liz tapped us on the shoulder and suggested we break it up. "Shit!"

"Get in the shower and clean yourself up, boyfriend," Liz said. "Put on long pants and a long sleeved shirt. We've got a helmet for you. Today's our day to ride."

"What the fuck are you doing on motorcycles?"

"Are you kidding? I've been saving for two years for this beauty. I have eleven older brothers and sisters and when I told them all what I wanted for my birthday, they each gave me a hundred dollars. Nicki and I have been hanging out a lot this summer and when I told her what I was going to do, she decided to get one, too. Now go get clean and ready to ride," Liz commanded.

I took a fast shower and then put on my heaviest jeans and shirt and my work boots. Fifteen minutes from when they arrived, I was hanging onto Liz's waist as we raced up Cedar and out onto Highway 20. We headed north from there and hit the toll road where we collected our tickets. Liz and Nicki headed east and in an hour we were getting off at the last exit before Ohio. Crap! They were flying. I paid the toll for both bikes and they pulled to a stop at the foot of the exit.

"Nicki's turn," Liz said, nudging me off her bike. I got on behind Nicki.

"Bet I can do it faster!" Nicki yelled at Liz. We picked up tickets westbound and for the next hour I hugged myself against Nicki while she flattened out along the tank. Hell! It was almost eighty miles from point to point and not much more than two hours had passed when we exited (and I paid the toll) where we first entered the toll road. We slid to a stop in Nicki's driveway.

"You guys are going to get a ticket!" I exclaimed.

"No cops saw us," Liz said calmly.

"They don't have to. The toll tickets are time stamped." Nicki and Liz looked at each other and shrugged.

"Oops!"

"What has gotten into you two?" My heart was still racing and my butt was still vibrating from the thunder of their engines. The bikes weren't all that big. Once I had a chance to actually look at them, I realized they were Hondas. For small bikes, they sure carried us fast as far as I was concerned.

"Aren't they great? And I got a riding partner out of the deal, too!" Nicki said as I finally let go of her waist.

"Partners in crime! I've officially become an anarchist," Liz said. They grabbed my arms and led me into the house and up to Nicki's room.

"You know what that means?" Nicki asked. She started stripping off her leathers and Liz was right in synch. "You've got two girlfriends who need rose tattoos."

"And if she's anything like me, you've got two girlfriends with dripping pussies after holding that big engine between our thighs," Liz joined.

"Well, yeah. That, too," Nicki said. She was blushing, but still stripping. Both girls were naked and flopped on the bed.

"Come on, Brian. I give you explicit permission to use my body in any way that makes me come after you put a rose tattoo on my breast," Liz said.

"Brian, please put a rose tattoo on my breast and lick me to an orgasm," Nicki said. She'd learned about being explicit. "And please get naked and let us touch you." I was a goner.

I'd never have guessed that Liz and Nicki would become bosom buddies but I guess in a perverse way it made sense. Finding them both on motorcycles made me smile. As long as they were safe. I wasn't going to think about that anymore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.